Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,740 members, 7,809,833 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Why Fashola Is The Best Option For Nigeria Come 2015. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Fashola Is The Best Option For Nigeria Come 2015. (2655 Views)

Why Fashola Refused To Attend Tinubu's Birthday Celebration? / See Where The Beggars In Nigeria Come From / Suggest A Presidential Candidate For Nigeria Come 2015. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Fashola Is The Best Option For Nigeria Come 2015. by abokinside: 6:14pm On Jun 24, 2013
Nigeria at the moment is heavily polarised along ethnic / religious divides. Gen Buhari is not acceptable to many southerners, President Jonathan is not liked by many northerners aswell. If either of these two candidates emerge as president in 2015, the nation will be further polarised and might perhaps plunge into deeper crisis. Since the religious/ethnic tension in the land now is majorly between northerners and south easterners / south southerners, I suggest that to douse the tension created by religion and ethnicity we should look away from champions of the two primordial sentiments of ethnicity and religion that has held us down as a nation for several years.
Fashola is a moderate, religion wise, he is so liberal that he married his wife as a Christian though he is a muslim and she remains a christian till date. If Fashola becomes President a lot of the tension in the country majorly caused by ethnic and religious sentiments will give way because Fashola will not patronise such sentiments.
Secondly I think the time has come when the president of Nigeria should be shosen purely based on merit, only then can we expect development. Fashola is a performer even his enemies admit this fact. I believe Fashola is the best performing public officer in Nigeria at the moment (Pls if you know any better pls state with facts ). We have been plaqued with too many mediocre leaders, this has been the bane of our under development. Fashola, Buhari and Jonathan of the trio, I strongly believe Fashola is best suitable and most competent.
Another critical asoect we have missed out lately is charisma. Nigeria needs a very charismatic leader, we have missed out on this for a while now and its affecting us negatively at the world stage. Fashola is a very charismatic leader, just imagine him addressing the UN general assembly or his first visit to the white house side by side president Obama.
Can go on and on but I am sure most people dont like to read long articles.
Lastly why I think Fashola should be the next president, because he is a man United fan.lol
But really I think its time we do away with sentiment s and vote for a competent, charismatic and courageous leaders with great vision that can change the lot of the whole country. It was not easy for the Americans to vote in a black man as preident but the did they abondoned setiments that had ruled for centuries. In closing Senegal is predominantly muslim about 80% muslim yet they voted for a christian President Macky sall. We can also break this barriers once and for all in Nigeria. If you believe in this noble dream pls click like. I have never made front page but I hope this does.

11 Likes

Re: Why Fashola Is The Best Option For Nigeria Come 2015. by karfe(m): 6:19pm On Jun 24, 2013
Only if we ignore ethnic sentiments. In an autonomous South west region he would be a prime candidate for premier
Re: Why Fashola Is The Best Option For Nigeria Come 2015. by jjcbuthot: 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2013
Fashola will be VP to Buhari... and then later become the President. Fashola's future is very bright.

2 Likes

Re: Why Fashola Is The Best Option For Nigeria Come 2015. by fredopayee(m): 6:32pm On Jun 24, 2013
Day dreamer and a good campaigner of Fashola. You and your APC should keep dreaming.

5 Likes

Re: Why Fashola Is The Best Option For Nigeria Come 2015. by mikolo80: 7:01pm On Jun 24, 2013
UNFORTUNATELY.SW HAVE WASTED THEIR SLOT WITH OBJ SO BEST WE CAN HOPE FOR IS MINISTER OR SENATOR(SENATE PRESIDENT) AND MAYBE VP(IF HE'S NOT MADE A LAND DUCK)

3 Likes

Re: Why Fashola Is The Best Option For Nigeria Come 2015. by mikolo80: 7:01pm On Jun 24, 2013
UNFORTUNATELY.SW HAVE WASTED THEIR SLOT WITH OBJ SO BEST WE CAN HOPE FOR IS MINISTER OR SENATOR(SENATE PRESIDENT) AND MAYBE VP(IF HE'S NOT MADE A LAND DUCK) TILL E REACH US FOR SW
Re: Why Fashola Is The Best Option For Nigeria Come 2015. by abokinside: 7:09pm On Jun 24, 2013
mikolo80: UNFORTUNATELY.SW HAVE WASTED THEIR SLOT WITH OBJ SO BEST WE CAN HOPE FOR IS MINISTER OR SENATOR(SENATE PRESIDENT) AND MAYBE VP(IF HE'S NOT MADE A LAND DUCK)
Thats exactly what I want us to address here there is nothing like "SLOT" if the best candidate after jonathan is from the Bayelsa state then why not him? Why have a second best? When are be going to see government purely from the service point?

1 Like

Re: Why Fashola Is The Best Option For Nigeria Come 2015. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 24, 2013
The same fasholaa who deported fellow nigerians and dumped them at onitsha? The same fellow who made the infamous statements "go back to your villages",the same fellow rolling out draconian elitist policies against the masses in lagos.God forbid!! He will only win in the southwest and fail woefully in other parts of the country including supposedly APC strongholds of the northwest and northeast

5 Likes

Re: Why Fashola Is The Best Option For Nigeria Come 2015. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 24, 2013
abokinside: Thats exactly what I want us to address here there is nothing like "SLOT" if the best candidate after jonathan is from the Bayelsa state then why not him? Why have a second best? When are be going to see government purely from the service point?

Bros there is!! OBJ was used to conpensate the SW slot that abiola died for.The SW would have to wait for other regions to complete theirs

3 Likes

Re: Why Fashola Is The Best Option For Nigeria Come 2015. by duality(m): 8:41pm On Jun 24, 2013
@ op please tell me what fashola has done to eradicate poverty in Lagos. Start the campaign from this point. If I'm not convinced with your answer, I will not vote for fashola if he runs for presidency.

1 Like

Re: Why Fashola Is The Best Option For Nigeria Come 2015. by abokinside: 9:57pm On Jun 24, 2013
duality: @ op please tell me what fashola has done to eradicate poverty in Lagos. Start the campaign from this point. If I'm not convinced with your answer, I will not vote for fashola if he runs for presidency.
I asked a question in the write up which I want you to respond to. Pls tell me one public officer that you know presently serving that has performed better than Fashola, with facts please? You know anybody can accuse anybody but when you ask for facts it becomes a problem. .
Re: Why Fashola Is The Best Option For Nigeria Come 2015. by duality(m): 10:31pm On Jun 24, 2013
abokinside: I asked a question in the write up which I want you to respond to. Pls tell me one public officer that you know presently serving that has performed better than Fashola, with facts please? You know anybody can accuse anybody but when you ask for facts it becomes a problem. .

Look man,I don't know fashola. Note that you won't get any honest answer to that question because people see performance from various perspective; unless you want political answers.

If I am the minister of information, I'll tell you that the president is performing better than fashola relative to the time they have spent administering their present offices. I know you won't agree with that. So, for people like me who are neutral and not emotionally attached to any candidate, I don't ask your kind of questions. I ask the type I asked you earlier.

okey let me illustrate.

Mr A says Akpabio,

Mr B says Rotimi

Mr C says Fashola

Mr D says Uduagan

Mr E says Lamido

If they all give you their reasons, and evidences to back their claims you will not be able to fault any of them looking at it from their individual perspectives; Unless you have a sentimental attachment to any of the names stated above.

Your question is too weak for the level of politics you want us to play

This is my honest take on your thread. No offence.

Gracias.
Re: Why Fashola Is The Best Option For Nigeria Come 2015. by abokinside: 8:25am On Jun 25, 2013
duality:

Look man,I don't know fashola. Note that you won't get any honest answer to that question because people see performance from various perspective; unless you want political answers.

If I am the minister of information, I'll tell you that the president is performing better than fashola relative to the time they have spent administering their present offices. I know you won't agree with that. So, for people like me who are neutral and not emotionally attached to any candidate, I don't ask your kind of questions. I ask the type I asked you earlier.

okey let me illustrate.

Mr A says Akpabio,

Mr B says Rotimi

Mr C says Fashola

Mr D says Uduagan

Mr E says Lamido

If they all give you their reasons, and evidences to back their claims you will not be able to fault any of them looking at it from their individual perspectives; Unless you have a sentimental attachment to any of the names stated above.

Your question is too weak for the level of politics you want us to play

This is my honest take on your thread. No offence.

Gracias.
Perfect is the enemy of good. What I am simply advocating for is the best man emerging as president and not those who ride solely on the basis of ethnic and religious sentiments to attain or hold on to power. Which you will agree with me that both Gej and Buhari represent. Left to me if Prof Pat Utomi had the political clouth he would ve been my preferred candidate.

Re: Why Fashola Is The Best Option For Nigeria Come 2015. by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 25, 2013
chukwudi44: The same fasholaa who deported fellow nigerians and dumped them at onitsha? The same fellow who made the infamous statements "go back to your villages",the same fellow rolling out draconian elitist policies against the masses in lagos.God forbid!! He will only win in the southwest and fail woefully in other parts of the country including supposedly APC strongholds of the northwest and northeast
y wont he tell 'em "go back to ur villages".tell me,does lagos resemble their forefather's land?
Re: Why Fashola Is The Best Option For Nigeria Come 2015. by masu: 8:52am On Jun 25, 2013
Honestly speaking without any sentiment "Mr. Fashola is not the best performing governor in nigeria"
I blv with proves that Akpabio beats him hands down.

Fashola is in the same league with lamido, chime, amechi, rochas, and uduagan etc.

Lets forget about media over hype from lagos.

There is too many improvement in below few mentioned sector in akwaibom than lagos :
1) education
2) road construction
3) housing
4) water
5) cleanliness and beautification of the states

Above all we are tired of a God fatherism which is the bane of corruption in this country,
Fashola has proven to us that he cant do away nor dealt with cabals and God fathers.
He made a mistake not to do away with tinubu till now pls we cant trust him.

1 Like

Re: Why Fashola Is The Best Option For Nigeria Come 2015. by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 25, 2013
masu: Honestly speaking without any sentiment "Mr. Fashola is not the best performing governor in nigeria"
I blv with proves that Akpabio beats him hands down.

Fashola is in the same league with lamido, chime, amechi, rochas, and uduagan etc.

Lets forget about media over hype from lagos.

There is too many improvement in below few mentioned sector in akwaibom than lagos :
1) education
2) road construction
3) housing
4) water
5) cleanliness and beautification of the states

Etc
and thats as made akwa ibom beat lagos to development for d last few years...

and thats why lagos can boast of a prestigious atlantic city of its own..

and thats y akwa ibom is d most beutiful state presently...

and why akwa ibom is an economic hub in enen SS (not even nigeria o)

LAUGHTER WAN MAKE SHOOT GEJ OO
grin grin grin
Re: Why Fashola Is The Best Option For Nigeria Come 2015. by masu: 9:38am On Jun 25, 2013
Above all we are tired of a God fatherism which is the bane of corruption in this country,Fashola has proven to us that he cant do away nor dealt with cabals and God fathers. He made a mistake not to do away with tinubu till now pls we cant trust him.
Re: Why Fashola Is The Best Option For Nigeria Come 2015. by masu: 9:42am On Jun 25, 2013
My sw brothers should stop seing everything from tribal lenses yet pretend not to be tribslize.

How do we trust fashola to handle God fatherism knowing fully well tinubu is untouchable yet.
Tell me,

Let him start now dealing with tinubu b4 he gain the masses surport.
Re: Why Fashola Is The Best Option For Nigeria Come 2015. by masu: 10:39am On Jun 25, 2013
We should not forget that Lagos IGR is far bigger than that of akwaibom yet too many areas in lagos looks same as haiti.

Government Primary and secondary schools buildings in lagos is not better than that of somalia unless private .

I as a person want fashola to be the best bcus everything he want to get the job done is available but power intoxticatce, he need more political posts and power which he may yet gain from tinubu.

Akwaibom as a new state need time to be an economic hub, lagos in the other hand was a former capital which is a big plus do to already federal presence there.
If we are to judge lagos and akwaibom base on the performance of Akpabio and Fashola works only then for sure Akpabio dwarfs Fashola in too many things.

2 Likes

Re: Why Fashola Is The Best Option For Nigeria Come 2015. by masu: 10:46am On Jun 25, 2013
I hav been to lagos and akwaibom and hav draw my conclusion,

Anybody can draw a better conclusion when he visit the two state not by media hype.
Sorry to my SW friends bcus too many depends on the info they get tru media of which tinubu hav influenced.

Im not a tribalist bcus mr.suswan my state gov is not even in line.

2 Likes

Re: Why Fashola Is The Best Option For Nigeria Come 2015. by bloggernaija: 12:11pm On Jun 25, 2013
masu: I hav been to lagos and akwaibom and hav draw my conclusion,

Anybody can draw a better conclusion when he visit the two state not by media hype.
Sorry to my SW friends bcus too many depends on the info they get tru media of which tinubu hav influenced.

Stop posting rubbish. Y
Fashola -apkabio ..............not even close. Comparing a strategic thinker to a village headmaster.
In fact apkabio cannot become a commissioner in Lagos .
You have to compare him to obongo of Equatorial Guinea or other ND governors.
What they have in common,
Too much money but without a clue of what to do with it.

Now let me summarise the strategic actions of fashola and other SW GOVERNORS in a few words

they are trying to isolate the southwest from the rigours and instability of the nigerian economy.
Basically a state within a state.
1 tourism -lekki airport,eco Atlantic ,developments on the island-as the recent video shows, you do not need to go to the rest of the country. You can visit Nigeria without stepping out of the island.the potential returns from tourism is huge. Forecasted to be the hub of african high society and business headquarters of many multinational .

2 badagry development and badagry expressway-tourism,free trade zone like Dubai

3lekki free trade zone -hub of petrochemical and other industries ,market- the west ,central and South African regions

4Ok free trade zone(OGUN and ondo) -export oriented ,value added services-dangote refinery will be constructed here.

You see , an "intelligent" (emphasis on the word intelligent) Niger delta governor would have invested some of their huge resources on building refineries and power stations thereby cornering the market. However,it seems the southwest is running with that ball already.
Like the southwest already does with poultry and very soon rice.
Re: Why Fashola Is The Best Option For Nigeria Come 2015. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 25, 2013
masu: I hav been to lagos and akwaibom and hav draw my conclusion,

ok now,with all d wailing and barking, if fashola and akpabio are to come out and present themselves on who majority of nigerians will chose,tell me who?...
...or how many locals in ur benue state even knows who d name "akpabio" can be in nigeria?cos i just dont get this sh*it u r rapping
Re: Why Fashola Is The Best Option For Nigeria Come 2015. by abokinside: 12:56pm On Jun 25, 2013
Does Fashola have a private jet? No! Does Akpabio have a private jet ? Yes, and it cost the good people of akwa ibom 45m us dollars. Can Fashola's Lagos state afford one? Yes, but Fashola wont buy one cos no resource is infinite, he needs more money to put into education, healthcare, more roads etc. Akpabio on the other hand builds a few fly overs and buys a private jet, doles out the state's cash like no man's business to couples that are already rich and famous. Fashola on the other hand donates to help people who are sick like Ngozi. Why compare sleep with death. Akpabio spends money from the federation account, any person can appropriate funds but Fashola's Lagos makes its own money from tax .Without disrespecting Akpabio sorry to say I dont think he can make Fashola's cabinet if he wad from Lagos state. Are we not talking about a man who was boasting on national tv about rigging an election, is it not the same man leading a group of renegade losers who wont accept the result of an election of just 35 persons. Lagos has 227 health centres from primary to secondary and tertiary health institutions taking care of several indigenes of Akwa ibom state. How many health institutions doesAkwa ibom have? please I plead with you sleep and death are light years apart so is Fashola and Akpabio. Fashola has tackled Tinubu to an extent dor those who are familiar with Lagos politics,they know that Tinubu and Fashola were at logger heads for last 2 yrs of fFashola's first term. If Fashola was commander in chief I can bet he will do more, but in the mean time Gej can help by jailing Tinubu.
Re: Why Fashola Is The Best Option For Nigeria Come 2015. by masu: 3:36am On Jun 26, 2013
@ st black
ok now,with all d wailing and barking, if fashola and akpabio are to come out and present themselves on who majority of nigerians will chose,tell me who?......or how many locals in ur benue state even knows who d name "akpabio" can be in nigeria?cos i just dont get this sh*it u r rapping

Thanks for your question above:
Too many people know fashola even in my village in benue, without knowing realy who the man is nor figure out the truth about fashola media hype propaganda.

Take for instsnce the 700 road contract fashola claim to do 2013 without naming any as we to ascertain if or not he did it at the end of the day. How do you trust a man that is not specific.

Talk about making lagos a tourist centre in Africa, seriously i will like to see that happen but b4 then dont forget that as we speak now Akwaibom is the number one tourist centre in the country.

So manythings fashola is planning to do is still on the pipeline while akpabio has accomplished most of them,
And when you compare the quality of roads built by fashola with that of akpabio you will weep for lagosians and that is why JB park and go to uyo.

Talking about airport and seaports pls kindly visit akwaibom and stop doing arguement base on Acn media hype, mm2 is motor par to compear wat akpabio erected in uyo even the road that leads to uyo airport looks like paradise.

A trip to akwaibom will change your perspective to nigeria politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Why Fashola Is The Best Option For Nigeria Come 2015. by masu: 3:52am On Jun 26, 2013
You hardly see ibomites here talking about akpabio, he is not even the best of what he should be but cant compear him with fashola.

Am not saying akpabio does not do some extravagant spendings,"no" Far be it from me
But fashola one is mind blowing, the money tinubu gets from lagos state in 6months can buy 6 akpabios private jet.
Remember that the private jet akpabio bought is for the state not his own , but the money fashola gives to tinubu is tax payers money so judge by yourself.

When we look into society influence one must agree that efik people are not talkatives.
my friend came to lagos and ask me where is all the things fashola is doing in lagos bcus he cant find any changes, he invites me to come to akwaibom
To be frank what i saw with my two eyes makes me to smh against fashola and since then i refuse to trust any politician in nigeria till i see with my eyes your claims.
Re: Why Fashola Is The Best Option For Nigeria Come 2015. by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 26, 2013
duality: @ op please tell me what fashola has done to eradicate poverty in Lagos. Start the campaign from this point. If I'm not convinced with your answer, I will not vote for fashola if he runs for presidency.
The only strategy fashola use against poverty is deporting poor ppl, recharge card sellers, beggars, puff-puff sellers and jailing phone casing sellers. I wonder where will deport them to when he becomes president...probably benin rep. He behaves like someone who has never tasted poverty. He is too elitist.
Re: Why Fashola Is The Best Option For Nigeria Come 2015. by huptin(m): 8:10am On Jun 26, 2013
abokinside: Nigeria at the moment is heavily polarised along ethnic / religious divides. Gen Buhari is not acceptable to many southerners, President Jonathan is not liked by many northerners aswell. If either of these two candidates emerge as president in 2015, the nation will be further polarised and might perhaps plunge into deeper crisis. Since the religious/ethnic tension in the land now is majorly between northerners and south easterners / south southerners, I suggest that to douse the tension created by religion and ethnicity we should look away from champions of the two primordial sentiments of ethnicity and religion that has held us down as a nation for several years.
Fashola is a moderate, religion wise, he is so liberal that he married his wife as a Christian though he is a muslim and she remains a christian till date. If Fashola becomes President a lot of the tension in the country majorly caused by ethnic and religious sentiments will give way because Fashola will not patronise such sentiments.
Secondly I think the time has come when the president of Nigeria should be shosen purely based on merit, only then can we expect development. Fashola is a performer even his enemies admit this fact. I believe Fashola is the best performing public officer in Nigeria at the moment (Pls if you know any better pls state with facts ). We have been plaqued with too many mediocre leaders, this has been the bane of our under development. Fashola, Buhari and Jonathan of the trio, I strongly believe Fashola is best suitable and most competent.
Another critical asoect we have missed out lately is charisma. Nigeria needs a very charismatic leader, we have missed out on this for a while now and its affecting us negatively at the world stage. Fashola is a very charismatic leader, just imagine him addressing the UN general assembly or his first visit to the white house side by side president Obama.
Can go on and on but I am sure most people dont like to read long articles.
Lastly why I think Fashola should be the next president, because he is a man United fan.lol
But really I think its time we do away with sentiment s and vote for a competent, charismatic and courageous leaders with great vision that can change the lot of the whole country. It was not easy for the Americans to vote in a black man as preident but the did they abondoned setiments that had ruled for centuries. In closing Senegal is predominantly muslim about 80% muslim yet they voted for a christian President Macky sall. We can also break this barriers once and for all in Nigeria. If you believe in this noble dream pls click like. I have never made front page but I hope this does.

NO FASHOLA IS NOT THE BEST OPTION FOR NIGERIA, THE DUDE IS OVER HYPED, LAST TIME I CHECKED LAGOS IS YET TO BECOME AN ELDORADO. DESPITE ALL THE HUGE INTERNALLY GENERATED REVENUE AND ITS INDEBTEDNESS UP TO THE TUNE OF $600 MILLION.
Re: Why Fashola Is The Best Option For Nigeria Come 2015. by huptin(m): 8:16am On Jun 26, 2013
bloggernaija:

Stop posting rubbish. Y
Fashola -apkabio ..............not even close. Comparing a strategic thinker to a village headmaster.

Now let me summarise the strategic actions of fashola and other SW GOVERNORS in a few words

they are trying to isolate the southwest from the rigours and instability of the nigerian economy.
1 tourism -lekki airport,eco Atlantic ,developments on the island-as the recent video shows, you do not need to go to the rest of the country. You can visit Nigeria without stepping out of the island.the potential returns from tourism is huge. Forecasted to be the hub of african high society and business headquarters of many multinational .

3lekki free trade zone -hub of petrochemical and other industries ,market- the west ,central and South African regions

4Ok free trade zone(OGUN and ondo) -export oriented ,value added services-dangote refinery will be constructed here.

You see , an "intelligent" (emphasis on the word intelligent) Niger delta governor would have invested some of their huge resources on building refineries and power stations thereby cornering the market. However,it seems the southwest is running with that ball already.
Like the southwest already does with poultry and very soon rice.

Dude, all these things you keep referring to are still in the pipeline, they are not yet achieved, i hail from badagry and live in Lekki, there is no such thing like badagry tourism or expressway, they are all lies and deceit, infact that expressway is noe much worse than fashola met it, and taht Lekki free trade zone stuff remains what it has always been, a political Gimmick aimed at hoodwinking the people of lagos to continue voting ACN or APC. its unfortunate we are very gullible in lagos, even the Lekki - Epe expressway is yet to be completed years after it took off.

Re: Why Fashola Is The Best Option For Nigeria Come 2015. by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 26, 2013
We need fresh blood no be all this old,croked politicians. Wen him bcum presidoo now our universities go begin pay 400k for skul fees.i no vote dam lie lie,maybe wen i do graduate.
Re: Why Fashola Is The Best Option For Nigeria Come 2015. by Ola17: 8:57am On Jun 26, 2013
bloggernaija:

Stop posting rubbish. Y
Fashola -apkabio ..............not even. close. Comparing a strategic thinker to a village headmaster.

they are trying to isolate the southwest from the rigours and. instability of the nigerian economy.

You see , an "intelligent" (emphasis on the word intelligent) Niger delta governor would have invested some of their huge resources on building refineries and power stations thereby cornering the market. However,it seems the southwest is running with that ball. already.
Like the southwest already does with poultry and very soon. rice.

Of course, the only thing that can make you post that rubbish up there is because you have refused to leave your little cocoon in Lagos to visit other parts of the country. Have you ever been to Akwa Ibom? Do you know Akpabio personally to say he's not fit to be a commissioner in Lagos? I use to think like you, that everything starts and ends in Lagos, but now I'm wiser.
I've been to Akwa Ibom a number of times and can tell you authoritatively that in terms of completed capital projects, Akpabio beats Fashola hands down. The only aspect the man failed woefully is in poverty alleviation. Not everybody thrives on media propaganda like Fashola. Learn how to shed the toga of emotions and sentiments, at least in some matters.
Re: Why Fashola Is The Best Option For Nigeria Come 2015. by Ola17: 9:10am On Jun 26, 2013
masu:

Thanks for your question above:
Too many people know fashola even in my village in benue, without knowing realy who the man is nor figure out the truth about fashola media hype propaganda.

Take for instsnce the 700 road contract fashola claim to do 2013 without naming any as we to ascertain if or not he did it at the end of the day. How do you trust a man that is not specific.

Talk about making lagos a tourist centre in Africa, seriously i will like to see that happen but b4 then dont forget that as we speak now Akwaibom is the number one tourist centre in the country.

So manythings fashola is planning to do is still on the pipeline while akpabio has accomplished most of them,
And when you compare the quality of roads built by fashola with that of akpabio you will weep for lagosians and that is why JB park and go to uyo.

Talking about airport and seaports pls kindly visit akwaibom and stop doing arguement base on Acn media hype, mm2 is motor par to compear wat akpabio erected in uyo even the road that leads to uyo airport looks like paradise.

A trip to akwaibom will change your perspective to nigeria politicians.

My brother that's the catch. I hate it when someone judges a places he's not been to like that. I'm yet to see a more beautiful and peaceful state in Nigeria than Akwa Ibom. Truth be told. He transformed the start overnight, from a backyard previously unknown state to an economic hub and tourist destination of choice.
I met a guy who confessed that when he came back to Uyo, he couldn't locate his family house just after 4 years.
Re: Why Fashola Is The Best Option For Nigeria Come 2015. by moodswing(m): 9:13am On Jun 26, 2013
This stupid thread belongs in the trash.

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Biafrans / APGA Replaces Umeh As Chairman,Disowns Alex Otti As Guber Candidate For Abia / President Jonathan And PDP Have Finally Crippled The Electric Power Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.