Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Owerri Is Brimming With Prostitutes - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Owerri Is Brimming With Prostitutes (19413 Views)

Marathon Sex With 3 Prostitutes Lands Man In Prison / One Stabbed As Nigerian Prostitutes Election Turns Bloody In Lagos / Nigerian Prostitutes Trafficking Ring That Uses 'juju' Smashed By Spanish Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owerri Is Brimming With Prostitutes by cdz: 11:14am On Jun 25, 2013
@op, one cannot but wonder what the purpose of this elaborate write-up on night life in Owerri is. I should thank you for unwittingly advertising to those of us who, until before reading your piece, did not know where to seek such entertainment. And Saturday Sun must be commended for its pristine journalism. Of the plethora of problems bedeviling us as a people, this particular correspondent considers the accurate description of clandestine sexual activity paramount in the scheme of things. Again I ask, to what end? What purpose has this write-up served and what purpose was it conceived to serve? Is this targeted at enhancing our tourism potentials or is the intention to portray us as a hapless, hopeless people whose ivory towers are famed for serving as factories for the production and supply of sex raw materials to a thriving hospitality empire?

I fail to see how this story serves us.
Re: Owerri Is Brimming With Prostitutes by abagoro(m): 11:15am On Jun 25, 2013
slimghost:

Please am not in the mood for this. The chap with inferiority complex understands my post.

You are the one with inferiority complex. Because a news is from Anambra, I should not post it on Nairaland and BTW have you noticed that I never castigated Anambra because of the news the way you guys do when a bad news is from elsewhere. You won't see me castigate any Igbo. Check all the threads I could come in like that of Awka as a struggling capital or the one of baby factory in Anambra or Ezu river bodies, you will never see me castigate any Igbo. I love Igboland more than all of you hypocrites and I love Nigeria and all its ethnic groups.
Re: Owerri Is Brimming With Prostitutes by bebechuks: 11:40am On Jun 25, 2013
This one worst pass sodom nd gomorrah!
Re: Owerri Is Brimming With Prostitutes by naijaboiy: 1:18pm On Jun 25, 2013
Bleep.ed thread...dis news is nothing compared to what happens in some european countries..i c no reason for d ethnic fyt...D OP is jux tryin to tell us wat is apunin dere and i belive som ppl must av made up deir minds to go c for demsevvs and ders nofin wrong in doin dat...§ø if u don't want to go pls pass..don't insult oda ppls states
Re: Owerri Is Brimming With Prostitutes by EASTSIDAZ: 8:34pm On Jun 25, 2013
revolt: . You're a liar!! Anambrarians migrate more to IMO than imolites do, I mean y wud someone leave IMO n go to live in onitsha, infact if u calculate the GDP according to size of population ud realise imolites aint doin badly! Most of our achievmnts were taking away by abia creation but we ddnt whine about it, imagine anambra losing onitcha or nnewi e don finish. Lve IMO I luv tht place

The last we checked there is no single Anambran living in Imo state..its fact deal with it grin grin grin grin grin

There is nothing in Imo state that will make an average Imo state man to stay back home. At the last count 1/3 of Imo state population have invaded Onitsha to live and earn a living in the city.

There are some neighborhoods in Onitsha that has turned to an extention of Imo state.
Re: Owerri Is Brimming With Prostitutes by EASTSIDAZ: 8:36pm On Jun 25, 2013
bebechuks: This one worst pass sodom nd gomorrah!

Tell them oo
Re: Owerri Is Brimming With Prostitutes by EASTSIDAZ: 8:39pm On Jun 25, 2013
abagoro:

You are the one with inferiority complex. Because a news is from Anambra, I should not post it on Nairaland and BTW have you noticed that I never castigated Anambra because of the news the way you guys do when a bad news is from elsewhere. You won't see me castigate any Igbo. Check all the threads I could come in like that of Awka as a struggling capital or the one of baby factory in Anambra or Ezu river bodies, you will never see me castigate any Igbo. I love Igboland more than all of you hypocrites and I love Nigeria and all its ethnic groups.

Sharrap! grin

Imo state is the only reason SE is tagged Sodom.

A failed state, where its citizens are running to neighboring states for economic survival. A state where people don't ever invest in genuine business except ofcource it chalets for jobless youths.
Re: Owerri Is Brimming With Prostitutes by dayokanu(m): 8:40pm On Jun 25, 2013
Freewilly: Look that them shameless people. My state is better than you state even children should not be arguing about something

so freaking ignorant. When Hausa were killing our people up North you'll think the ask who is from Imo or Anambra.

So which of these states are you from Imo or Anambra
Re: Owerri Is Brimming With Prostitutes by thoth: 10:53am On Jun 26, 2013
ossagy: 1k per nyu. E no dey cost for oweri. Am from Edo but when I got to oweri I see say prostitution pass prostitution. I didnt stay for the job I came for I had to run out the forsaken town.

I have to think really hard understand what this guy meant by per NYU...really funny.

Seriously what is all this Igbo versus Igbo confrontations all about ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N287k Withdrawn From 87-Year-Old Man's Union Bank Account, Leaving N1k / EFCC Arraigns Two For Internet Fraud / Army School Commandant Found Dead Inside Military Formation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.