Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,546 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Owerri Is Brimming With Prostitutes - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Owerri Is Brimming With Prostitutes (19414 Views)

Marathon Sex With 3 Prostitutes Lands Man In Prison / One Stabbed As Nigerian Prostitutes Election Turns Bloody In Lagos / Nigerian Prostitutes Trafficking Ring That Uses 'juju' Smashed By Spanish Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owerri Is Brimming With Prostitutes by oboy3(m): 11:55pm On Jun 24, 2013
if it were about four months ago i would have joined in this imo vs anambra ish but am wiser now
this type of nonsense thread makes other ethnic groups laugh @ us which is a very shameful thing
and oga op claiming to come from edo state why havent i seen you in any edo thread but you are always defending peter obi and anambra state,mtchewww
Re: Owerri Is Brimming With Prostitutes by Nightshift(m): 11:59pm On Jun 24, 2013
Umuigbo, what's going on? Is this thread due to the Oba one before? Puzzy follows truckers as bees follow honey. Be it at Mgbidi or Obolloafor, Hamburg or Cologne, Berlin or Paris, it's the same story.
Let no one make jokes of 'ndi m ji eme onu' , umu ala Owerri here! Ndi Owerri anyi, o wuu kwa unu nwe aka a . Ala Owerri arila nma! Executive Garden, ndi oma! Concorde, ndi erimeri!! Apama, para m apara! Ole ihe owu?
Agadi Nwanyi, ikpaba agwa gi a, aru ama di gi nma..... Ima onye wuu onye, amaghi m onye wuu onye.... Vintage Oriental Brothers led by Sir Warrior!
Re: Owerri Is Brimming With Prostitutes by mike404(m): 12:08am On Jun 25, 2013
Nightshift: Umuigbo, what's going on? Is this tread due to the Oba one before? Puzzy follows truckers as bees follow honey. Be it at Mgbidi or Obolloafor, Hamburg or Cologne, Berlin or Paris, it's the same story.
Let no one makes jokes of 'ndi m ji eme onu' , umu ala Owerri here! Ndi Owerri anyi, o Wu kwa unu nwe aka a . Ala Owerri arila nma! Executive Garden, ndi oma! Concorde, ndi erimeri!!
MALLAM ROCHES OKOROCHA CHORO IRE IMO STATE GI ANORO EBEA NA AKO IHE ENWEGHI ISI angry OPUTARA NA IMAGHI NA OJI EGO EKWESIRI IJI MEPE ALA IMO WERE NA ALU ULO ALAKUBA NA UGWU AWUSA
Re: Owerri Is Brimming With Prostitutes by Nightshift(m): 12:14am On Jun 25, 2013
mike404: MALLAM ROCHES OKOROCHA CHORO IRE IMO STATE GI ANORO EBEA NA AKO IHE ENWEGHI ISI angry OPUTARA NA IMAGHI NA OJI EGO EKWESIRI IJI MEPE ALA IMO WERE NA ALU ULO ALAKUBA NA UGWU AWUSA
Nwoke m, a na m echeta mgbe Dee Mbakwe chiri ezigbo ochichi na Imo Steti. Oge ala Igbo bu otu, ma jikotakwa onu.
Re: Owerri Is Brimming With Prostitutes by IGBOSON1: 12:50am On Jun 25, 2013
abagoro: http://orientnewspaper.com/sodom-and-gomorrah-in-onitsha/

^^^And the fight-back begins in earnest. wink
Re: Owerri Is Brimming With Prostitutes by Nobody: 2:57am On Jun 25, 2013
Op, U said Ur state is.........? I n obvious haste to judge, U chose a State that buries it's head in shame when it comes to prostitution. And everyone knows Osagie is the most common name for 'em in the state U claim to come from. Lmao!!!
Re: Owerri Is Brimming With Prostitutes by dayokanu(m): 3:11am On Jun 25, 2013
Another Imo vs Anambra thread

Still waiting for an Oyo vs Osun thread
Re: Owerri Is Brimming With Prostitutes by 99cent: 3:37am On Jun 25, 2013
@OP,
na2day?
tell us something we don't already know...
Re: Owerri Is Brimming With Prostitutes by Nobody: 4:54am On Jun 25, 2013
Igbo versus Igbo

The height of stupidity angry

If Anambra and Imo states were not created by military regimes in 1976, would you be able to insult each other?

Effectively the actions of military leaders has set you against your brother.

Please learn not to hate other states and other tribes because it is the height of bigotted small-mindedness and inability to see the bigger picture.

Instead of having local childish fights and bickering that "my state is better than yours" People should be focusing on why federal govt is to doing its job and ensuring that all states are developed to a high international standard.

@OP, you seem to know a lot about the prostitutes, please let us know whether the girls a pretty and whether their rates are reasonable, as it seems you may be a patron. wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Owerri Is Brimming With Prostitutes by EASTSIDAZ: 6:08am On Jun 25, 2013
abagoro:

https://www.nairaland.com/1333445/state-peer-review-mechanism-anambra

Keep deceiving yourself. Well whatever makes you sleep at nite. We all know that 1/3 of imo state population has invaded Onitsha to live and to survive economically. Am yet see a single Anambran living in imo state. Imo state is the poorest state in the SE in terms of GDP. The only thing they export is prostitution.

1 Like

Re: Owerri Is Brimming With Prostitutes by kingthreat(m): 6:21am On Jun 25, 2013
everywhere has prostitutes. But the desperation of Ibo girls in SE makes prostitution so alarming. No tribal talk here but lets face the facts. 70% Ibo girls are willing to sell their bodies for money.

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Is Brimming With Prostitutes by revolt(m): 6:42am On Jun 25, 2013
EASTSIDAZ:

Keep deceiving yourself. Well whatever makes you sleep at nite. We all know that 1/3 of imo state population has invaded Onitsha to live and to survive economically. Am yet see a single Anambran living in imo state. Imo state is the poorest state in the SE in terms of GDP. The only thing they export is prostitution.
. You're a liar!! Anambrarians migrate more to IMO than imolites do, I mean y wud someone leave IMO n go to live in onitsha, infact if u calculate the GDP according to size of population ud realise imolites aint doin badly! Most of our achievmnts were taking away by abia creation but we ddnt whine about it, imagine anambra losing onitcha or nnewi e don finish. Lve IMO I luv tht place
Re: Owerri Is Brimming With Prostitutes by Freewilly(f): 7:11am On Jun 25, 2013
Look that them shameless people. My state is better than you state even children should not be arguing about something

so freaking ignorant. When Hausa were killing our people up North you'll think the ask who is from Imo or Anambra.
Re: Owerri Is Brimming With Prostitutes by Youngzedd(m): 7:35am On Jun 25, 2013
Sun has been gathering info about prostitution in the east.

We are waiting to hear from other state.
Re: Owerri Is Brimming With Prostitutes by Freewilly(f): 7:39am On Jun 25, 2013
It's not like the Mods, this should have make the front page long time ago.
Re: Owerri Is Brimming With Prostitutes by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 25, 2013
Tufiakwa!, what is all this about Imo vs Anambra all the time. Abagworo, Eastsidas and co, I am disappointed in you. Kedu ife na eme di unu sef. You people seem to be Ignorant about our collective history in this geographical contraption called Nigeria. SMH. Some of us who are firm and unapologetic believers in Igbo unity fight very hard to defend Igboland from the scratch-faced e-aggressors from the far left hand of the Niger, but you simply walk in and defecate on all our achievements and ideologies. Chei. Unu abu efelefu? SMH once again.
Re: Owerri Is Brimming With Prostitutes by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 25, 2013
Can someone pls help me kill this thread. Are this efulefus really igbos...something tells me they are from the other side. If you are a real Igbo..Please walk out from this thread and leave it for the dogs. Biko nu
Re: Owerri Is Brimming With Prostitutes by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 25, 2013
I've heard many 'good' things about Owerri and I intend to confirm all I have heard this December. It seems like the perfect place for a week-long expedition of debauchery

4 Likes

Re: Owerri Is Brimming With Prostitutes by Rhino5dm: 8:21am On Jun 25, 2013
dozzybaba: Tufiakwa!, what is all this about Imo vs Anambra all the time. Abagworo, Eastsidas and co, I am disappointed in you. Kedu ife na eme di unu sef. You people seem to be Ignorant about our collective history in this geographical contraption called Nigeria. SMH. Some of us who are firm and unapologetic believers in Igbo unity fight very hard to defend Igboland from the scratch-faced e-aggressors from the far left hand of the Niger, but you simply walk in and defecate on all our achievements and ideologies. Chei. Unu abu efelefu? SMH once again.

Stop trying to blame others. The truth is, the biggest enemy of igbo nation are igbos themselves. Collectivism suffers when togetherness is racing against greed, pride and ego. Na today?
Re: Owerri Is Brimming With Prostitutes by Rhino5dm: 8:34am On Jun 25, 2013
dozzybaba: Can someone pls help me kill this thread. Are this efulefus really igbos...something tells me they are from the other side. If you are a real Igbo..Please walk out from this thread and leave it for the dogs. Biko nu

From the other side? Typical of igbos to blame others.

Was this supremacy nonsense not the main reason why you guys produced 5 Senate presidents within a single dispensation? Evans Enwerem, Chuba Okadigo, Adolphus Wabara, Ken Nnamani, Pius Ayim Pius?

Was this not the main reason why small state like anambra is having some 50 gubernatorial aspirants?

Keep displaying your greed in full public glare and then turn around to blame others.
Re: Owerri Is Brimming With Prostitutes by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 25, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

From the other side? Typical of igbos to blame others.

Was this supremacy nonsense not the main reason why you guys produced 5 Senate presidents within a single dispensation? Evans Enwerem, Chuba Okadigo, Adolphus Wabara, Ken Nnamani, Pius Ayim Pius?

Was this not the main reason why small state like anambra is having some 50 gubernatorial aspirants?

Keep displaying your greed in full public glare and then turn around to blame others.
You can now savour and enjoy the thread we've left it for you...BTW you sound like the OP of this thread...you guyz are notorious for hiding behind diff monikers. *just thinking aloud*
Re: Owerri Is Brimming With Prostitutes by Lilimax(f): 8:54am On Jun 25, 2013
abagoro:

Ironically there is more poverty in Anambra than Imo.
Ifere megbukwaa unu n'ile. Ndi nzuzu!?
Re: Owerri Is Brimming With Prostitutes by Rhino5dm: 8:57am On Jun 25, 2013
dozzybaba: You can now savour and enjoy the thread we've left it for you...BTW you sound like the OP of this thread...you guyz are notorious for hiding behind diff monikers. *just thinking aloud*

Yeah yeah, I equally told you guys to do this.

https://www.nairaland.com/1209198/eze-ndi-igbo-nairaland-by-election/4

https://www.nairaland.com/934808/eze-ndi-igbo-parliamentary-office

https://www.nairaland.com/1203727/eze-ndi-igbo-nairaland-by-election/11
Re: Owerri Is Brimming With Prostitutes by abagoro(m): 9:56am On Jun 25, 2013
kingthreat: everywhere has prostitutes. But the desperation of Ibo girls in SE makes prostitution so alarming. No tribal talk here but lets face the facts. 70% Ibo girls are willing to sell their bodies for money.

You can replace that phrase "Ibo girls" with "Girls" and. It fits in every part of the world.
Re: Owerri Is Brimming With Prostitutes by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 25, 2013
Re: Owerri Is Brimming With Prostitutes by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 25, 2013
GenBuhari: Igbo versus Igbo
@OP, you seem to know a lot about the prostitutes, please let us know whether the girls a pretty and whether their rates are reasonable, as it seems you may be a patron. wink cheesy

You want to go and have a taste ...Ashewo man! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Owerri Is Brimming With Prostitutes by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 25, 2013
I thought Ibo girls only do prostitutiuon in other parts of Nigeria.....never knew that they are home based as well

Those babes no send ooo....what of if their kinsmen happens to come across them plying their trade? shocked
Re: Owerri Is Brimming With Prostitutes by slimghost(m): 10:24am On Jun 25, 2013
What a foolish thread!!! Anyway i don't blame the OP, this ish was started by that lunatic called Abagworo, en excuse of a human being.
Re: Owerri Is Brimming With Prostitutes by slimghost(m): 10:30am On Jun 25, 2013
abagoro:

Ironically there is more poverty in Anambra than Imo.

You are a disgrace to your generation. tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Owerri Is Brimming With Prostitutes by ektbear: 10:31am On Jun 25, 2013
Live and let live, I guess.

With that said, such promiscuous behavior leads to high disease rates.

These same guys will be patronizing these prostitutes then bring illness to their wives undecided
Re: Owerri Is Brimming With Prostitutes by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 25, 2013
slimghost: What a foolish thread!!! Anyway i don't blame the OP, this ish was started by that lunatic called Abagworo, en excuse of a human being.

What is foolish about the report? Is Abagworo the Sun newspaper reporter?
Re: Owerri Is Brimming With Prostitutes by slimghost(m): 10:39am On Jun 25, 2013
ilugunboy:

What is foolish about the report? Is Abagworo the Sun newspaper reporter?

Please am not in the mood for this. The chap with inferiority complex understands my post.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Two For Internet Fraud / N287k Withdrawn From 87-Year-Old Man's Union Bank Account, Leaving N1k / Army School Commandant Found Dead Inside Military Formation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.