Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) (66883 Views)

Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel / Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) / Davido Shows His Living Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by texaco1: 2:42pm On Jun 25, 2013
angry
one needs to be solidily protected here ,dangerous gbaguns are flying all over
Al PicapcI:
puying all sorts of luxury,
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by gentlepal: 2:52pm On Jun 25, 2013
get well soon Bro
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by Toks2008(m): 3:51pm On Jun 25, 2013
If this guy dies due to lack of fund then i .......
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by fidelix: 4:03pm On Jun 25, 2013
OH GOD KNOWS WHY.,AM THE ONE WHO IS SICKING
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by texaco1: 4:54pm On Jun 25, 2013
Toks2008: If this guy dies due to lack of fund then i .......
then what?complete ur sentence nau
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by Gideon1010(m): 4:54pm On Jun 25, 2013
were are d mega boys?,pls hlp OJB for God sake, for nthn is important as saving a soul. we are all humans n what is d essence if we cnt hlp each other. all our millions n billioms are vanity n worthless if d "so called big boy" cnt safe OJB.
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by kcc515(m): 6:14pm On Jun 25, 2013
fredopayee: Dear OJB, God have a message for u. My dear you will survive as God said, but these are Gods warning for you in case of next time or for other lavishing artiste.
1)Start saving
2)Stop extravaganza
Dear OJB, I pity your health and pray for u. When you get well u will see that "Life is all about independent" depend not on anyone. Start living your life in a Christain way... Its a pity that you don't have upto 15mil in ur account or even 10mil so we Nigerians will complete the rest. What have h your money all this while? Your endorsment deals? Show fees? Etc? U over spend bro, and that is what's killing most of us today.
Dear OJB, your life is in your hand. Pray God to show you mercy for survival..

When Drake said... Money over everything, money on his mind.. We guys think money is not everything.?
My Dearest NL'ers, Money is everything o!
Get well soon!

If you have money to drop, drop it, if you dont, just shut up with your useless myopic opinion! Do you know since when he has been managing the condition (since 3 years ago), do you know how much he has been spending close to N200,000 on Dialysis, Do you know how many dialysis cycles he runs in a month. Just pray that such will not happen to you, diseases like this suck money incredibly. There are good christians facing similar challenges, a lot that have died while waiting for miracles. This is not the time to X-ray his lifestyle, ye overzealous and over-righteous retarrds, Drop money or shut the fhuck up!!

2 Likes

Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by oluagness(m): 7:04pm On Jun 25, 2013
NessaFresh: May God help him..now i know why producers no longer help upcoming artistes, if this dude aided wizkid's music when he was a little as eleven, i wonder why the dude cant just foot this bill for someone who was there for hom when he was a nobody sad
is it act of ingratitude? May God send generous people to you
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by texaco1: 7:09pm On Jun 25, 2013
i wonder where people are getting these stories that this guy was helping ppl.he did a job and they paid him.he didnt do it for free.

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by charis1(m): 8:18pm On Jun 25, 2013
Artistree: Where are all the Baba Olowos in the industry? We see Dollars, Champagne, Rolls Royces & Bugattis all around them when dey sing & 15 of dem can't do #1m each 2save a dying man?
Where is the "Thank God, 2day, I'm a very rich boy" crooner? Where are ALL d GLO & MTN Ambassadors? Have dey not seen OJB? That chief we read about here dat kept $100k @ home, has he not heard of OJB's predicament?
This money no reach wetin some peeps dey take do kola 4 odaz, dey should not let anything happen 2dis man o!
the way most of this fellas make thier money most times its nt genuie nd maybe thier source told them neva 2 lend and helping hand with the money they get. But 2 flaunt it so that many will see nd join. U cnt blame them! OJB recieve christ 2day.
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by shaqhead: 9:18pm On Jun 25, 2013
OJB Baba...U r healed IJN!
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by kcc515(m): 9:18pm On Jun 25, 2013
charis1: the way most of this fellas make thier money most times its nt genuie nd maybe thier source told them neva 2 lend and helping hand with the money they get. But 2 flaunt it so that many will see nd join. U cnt blame them! OJB recieve christ 2day.

Nollywood mentality, smh! I'm a christian but I know that by basic laws, if you put in energy and creativity into anything, you will be rewarded. Those guys work harder than bankers even, they spend day and night in the studio! but you will never see that part! Religion and poverty has changed the mentality of most Nigerians, so people can't have clean money anymore abi, once they make over N20 Million they are definitely in Illuminati grin Poverty has blinded you people. Anyway, I pray for you that in the day of trouble, people will actually come out and help you instead of telling you to recieve Christ today. There are Christians all over the world but they don't act or think like the christians in this place, Majority of religious people here are retarrds!!!
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by roland20(m): 10:42pm On Jun 25, 2013
Please all this media people should just let him be and go source for funds for him.
Brow do get well soon.
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by Soludo11: 8:58am On Jun 26, 2013
OJ Wadada it is well with you ok.
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by Ladokun12(m): 10:05am On Jun 26, 2013
Lady_Sarin: so psquare cant buy him moet...he his drinking 120 naira fanta...and the fa..gots will be posing on twitter and 120million campagne...and some foo.lllz will ppost the pix on front page and some maggarts will clikc "like"

nonsense w
u no fit kil persin lwkmd
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by Gorgeous58(f): 6:50pm On Jun 26, 2013
Get well soon OJB,Amen.
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by presskid(m): 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2013
OJB'S HEALTH :IN DEFENCE OF
TUFACE,KENNIS MUSIC AND THE REST OF
US.
The suuden failing health of the I'm still
searching and Pretete crooner due to
rupture of his 2 kidneys has been rife for
weeks now.Accusations have gone left
right and centre claiming we have more
than enough well paid persons in the music
industry who can foot the bill (16 million
naira) without battling an eye lid.
Of all analysis done on social media which i
have stumbled across,one has refused
leaving my thoughts.Seun Dehinbo,an
Executive trainee of Baggco super sack
company wrote :All Nigerians need to be
levied N16 each going by our population
and this prolific lyric writer ,sound engineer
and wife of 2 will be on his feet again doing
what he knows how to do best.
Adewolu Olamilekan Bobby Money don a
friend on my FB list was so moved he
placed a perennial curse on any musician
who dares enter the studio for a tribute
song should Jezreel fall prey of this illness
eventually.He went further justifying the
his stance by commenting on D'banj's
recent $25,000 suit,star Boy's just
damaged N50 million porshe,A recently
popped N3million champagne by Don Jazzy
and of course Iyanya not too long ago
pocketing a N70 million MTN branding
deal .
But till the time of writitng this
post,neither Seun nor Adewolu has paid
their N36 into Babatunde Okungbowa's
UBA - 1015075120 account.Is it that
neither of them hasnt spent that much
since they started castigating OJB's
supposed helpers?
Even the writer is guilty of this offence as i
speak.While i seriously feel for the lad's
state of health but there is no laid down
rule for the rich or the advantaged to
donate out of his own resources for
whatever purpose.Its being done out of
free will.When OJB was blowing hot in the
industry am sure he got paid for his
services though quite unfortunate he is
unable to lay his hands on any now that he
needs it most.
Should Tuface decide to foot the whole bill,
am so sure not a single soul will know
when he does that and shoud kennis music
decide to be an 'aka gum' i dont think
anyone should bear any grudge against
them.
While i make a mad rush to UBA tomorrow
morning to donate my own widow's mite I
enjoin all to follow the N16 each donation
and lets see how far it can go.let the
Dbanjs,wiz kids,Iyanyas and the rest of
them spend their resources the way they
like it was once OBJ's hot moment too.
Like Olamide released in phrase 1,track 8
of YBNL album."........if you gamble and i
win,i no go last you" such is life.Ajumobi o
kan taanu eni Olorun ba ran sini o un lo'n
seni loore.(meaning family ties is no way
twined with being merciful for cheerful
giving comes from nowhere but as
ordained by God) GBAM!!!
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:07pm On Jun 27, 2013
The way people claim healing for this my G, e suppose don get 30 kidneys by now IJN grin grin
Please nairalanders, let us stop praying and start donating.. haba. I plan to donate my token tomorrow even if I don't know d guy
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by oludayomi(f): 5:42pm On Jun 28, 2013
Dbanj donate 7m. Thanks man
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 29, 2013
How much 'segun osewa' (the nairaland maka) donated? Abi him no follow dey?
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by Georgesmartt(m): 12:32pm On Jul 04, 2013
Get well some dude! We go slam "Prekete" for your survivor party. But sorry bros OJ, u no go sip liquor for the parry. Hats off for all those who donated something towards ur recovery.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) / Tiwa Savage Looks Hot In Skinny Turtleneck Jump Suit. Photos / Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.