Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,632 members, 7,847,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:13 PM

Steps Before Getting Down - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Steps Before Getting Down (860 Views)

How Many Ex Boyfriends Is A Lady Suppose To Have Before Getting Married / Dating Before Getting Engaged: How Long? / 7 Biggest Mistakes Women Make Before Getting Married! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Steps Before Getting Down by yeanka101: 8:30pm On May 12, 2008
Tickle her to make her laugh, appetizing her for the meal

Kiss her for at least 15mins, I mean hot kiss

Kiss all her body until she makes a sweet sound like haahaahaa

Make a slow move to her nipple, suck it like a new born baby when you are doing that grip her ass tight and squeeze gently it like 7 times.

Move slowly to her neck with soft and slow kisses all over her neck, migrate to her ears and bits her sexily and try like having her ears in your mouth, then, make sure she make some sweet noise like (oooooo come onn haaaahhaaaaaa)

Lay her on the bed slowly, massage her with your soft finger from her hair slowly to her breast and squeeze gently with style. Rob your entire fingers on her tummy slowly to her abdomen and feel it with your tongue slowly back to her nipple.

By now she should be in the next level I mean in the world of sex but don’t give it to her yet until she says baby I need you now come inside me. I want u baby. Some will grip your privates. That shows she is set on fire. Then, move you finger slowly to her cunt (finger her) and make her deeply wet.

Hey by now she might have come 4 times, and then you have your privates fully ready for a big show. Bring out your privates and troubleshoot her operating system until you can download her system software by default into your hard disc and make her shout yahooooooooo

Note
After ejaculation, don’t leave her alone, stay close to her, touch and cuddle her till she
sleeps.

Follow this great steps, she will never forget you boy
Re: Steps Before Getting Down by Tattooboy: 8:37pm On May 12, 2008
Hey by now she might have come 4 times, and then you have your privates fully ready for a big show. Bring out your privates and troubleshoot her operating system until you can download her system software by default into your hard disc and make her shout yahooooooooo
this part got my attention, though the rest are cool but not my taste, we got different ways of stunting.
Re: Steps Before Getting Down by Busta(f): 8:39pm On May 12, 2008
Tattooboy:

this part got my attention, though the rest are cool but not my taste, we got different ways of stunting.

lol . . na wa oh!
Re: Steps Before Getting Down by Tattooboy: 8:42pm On May 12, 2008
Busta:

lol . . na wa oh!
busty babeeeeeee wink, ur attention ain't needed here undecided

but hold on busta, u must be really busty tongue
Re: Steps Before Getting Down by Busta(f): 8:44pm On May 12, 2008
Tattooboy:

busty babeeeeeee wink, your attention ain't needed here undecided

but hold on busta, u must be really busty tongue

did u just figured that out??
Re: Steps Before Getting Down by Tattooboy: 8:44pm On May 12, 2008
Busta
did u just realised that??

yea, i guessed right?
Re: Steps Before Getting Down by Busta(f): 8:46pm On May 12, 2008
Tattooboy:

yea, i guessed right?

lol . . really don't think its any of ur business if I do or not tongue
Re: Steps Before Getting Down by Tattooboy: 8:53pm On May 12, 2008
@busty babe
tell me u're, and u gonna be my favourite buster cheesy
Re: Steps Before Getting Down by tempestous: 10:22pm On May 12, 2008
[size=15pt]BORING!! Not sophisticated or spontaneous! [/size]
Re: Steps Before Getting Down by mamaput(f): 10:25pm On May 12, 2008
thats a lot of steps. time is money my friend.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Missed True Love? / Nairalanders! / Yes I Said So

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.