Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Kelly Hansome – Save OJB - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kelly Hansome – Save OJB (19756 Views)

Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced / Kelly Hansome - Here I Come / Kelly Hansome Arrested & Released After Signing An Undertaking To Mo’hits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelly Hansome – Save OJB by texaco1: 6:44pm On Jun 25, 2013
something is fishy here and we need to ask ourselves.
why are nigerian musicians reluctant to donate ?i think there is more to it.
i know 2face and co are not stingy but by their actions i think this guy must have made lots of enemies when he was in stardom.
just 3 donations so far?lets face it guys there is something to it.but whatever he might have done to offend them i think they should forgive him and just help him for God sake
Re: Kelly Hansome – Save OJB by kevoh(m): 6:45pm On Jun 25, 2013
After this OJB episode(hopefully he stays alive) we really need to reconsider our stand on this our so called yeye celebrities if we will continue to buy their albums, go to their concerts as in keep patronising them because apparently some don't worth it.

2 Likes

Re: Kelly Hansome – Save OJB by 4reigningqueen: 6:45pm On Jun 25, 2013
Chidinma !!! Oya come spend part of that money u talk say u get. Abi u no be baller again?

1 Like

Re: Kelly Hansome – Save OJB by enobong18: 6:48pm On Jun 25, 2013
drey_007: I still dunno dis OJB :-/

Image google his name, and if you don't still know him, go back to Togo
Re: Kelly Hansome – Save OJB by donem: 6:50pm On Jun 25, 2013
xykms101: Kelly handsome and his cohorts are crazy, when they were busy galavanting around do they call on me? Now that one of their igbo and ogogoro member's kidney has got burnt, they now remember me. If you can't spend your money on him for quick recovery then you must make money from his tribute song.

All these rantings about ojb has to be quenched. Eniola and hundreds of nigerian also need help and nobody not even Nland forum has said anything concerning them why ojb own con dey reign everywia. I no knw wia u wan make i see money give am.

Abeg eniola sef need help oh...http://www.guardiannewsngr.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=118640:eniola-another-hole-in-heart-victim-needs-help&catid=182:just-human&Itemid=709
Bro dont be a bigot its very evident that OJB ain't an Easterner.
Re: Kelly Hansome – Save OJB by beldcat(m): 6:56pm On Jun 25, 2013
DJDOLA: HEY PEOPLE SHOULD DO SOMTHING FAST OOO....GOD FORBID IF DIS DUDE JUST KPEME HENN...I TRUST NIGERIA MUSICIAN DEM SABI SING TRIBUTE SONG LIKE...MY PAIN HEY O KAMI LARA OO ERIN SUBU KILODIDE ODI OJU ALA ODI ARINOKO MY PAIN HEY
pls don't make me laff..dis is a serious matter.
Re: Kelly Hansome – Save OJB by cycline404(m): 6:59pm On Jun 25, 2013
Would go to UBA and do my best.... If Dbanj like make he buy $1B suit if wizkid like make he do as he like with his car.. Na them no... All i know is all will be well @d end then OJB will know those that really loves him that the whole entertainment industry would wait for us before they can raise money for there fellow friend... What a shame...
Would do my best though!
Re: Kelly Hansome – Save OJB by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 25, 2013
Y can't they open a special account for him instead of hs personal acc,moreover when d 16m comes in(I pray it does) the bank wil charge in xcess upon withdrawl.I just hope he wnt b too weak to sign cheqs for withdrawin wen d funds r complete
Re: Kelly Hansome – Save OJB by donem: 7:09pm On Jun 25, 2013
I very much feel for this Mr OJB though i dont know him on a personal level, i cease this oppurtunity to make known my intention of donating the sum of 80€ but i dont know how to go about it.
Re: Kelly Hansome – Save OJB by lifestyle1(m): 7:12pm On Jun 25, 2013
donem: I very much feel for this Mr OJB though i dont know him on a personal level, i cease this oppurtunity to make known my intention of donating the sum of 80€ but i dont know how to go about it, urgent replies needed.

wire the money to the provided account
Re: Kelly Hansome – Save OJB by youngboss1(m): 7:13pm On Jun 25, 2013
Nyc 1
Re: Kelly Hansome – Save OJB by texaco1: 7:16pm On Jun 25, 2013
nigerians are cheap hypocrites .there are hundreds of people in our clinics and hospitals dying daily just because of 20k to 100k,most of the time when their case is brought forward hardly do ppl pay attention talk less of giving .but when a celebrity has problems everyone turns to a good samaritan and a praying mantis.

2 Likes

Re: Kelly Hansome – Save OJB by BrutusOj(m): 7:17pm On Jun 25, 2013
alaoeri:
U are so concern but how much have u donated inside OJB's acct? #1000 isn't too small, stop calling on the celeb they ain't rich they way u ppl think (all na packaging) play your part to save OJB.
So,u mean all d JET tins,SUV dis SUV dat,Lamborgini dis Lamborgini dat,new mansion worth #300M, n all d dia reckless spendin I ve been readin here n oda media sites re fake abi?
Re: Kelly Hansome – Save OJB by Soso990240(m): 7:22pm On Jun 25, 2013
Now I know dat all these artists sayin dat the bought watch 50k dolls,suit 26k dolls are liars.most of our artists ar livin fake life,spendin more dan their income..only a few live their normal life.just 16milla,u guys are disturbin d whole nation..shame unto music industry big boys.who knows,,u might be next.

3 Likes

Re: Kelly Hansome – Save OJB by AdemolaA2: 7:25pm On Jun 25, 2013
This brother called kelly handsome is really talented. I'm beginning to like this dude now..btw,i pray and hope the money is raised for ojb's surgery asap cos we need to keep this brother alive.God help him and all of us as well..cant forget heaven's gate sound track done and written by obj.
Re: Kelly Hansome – Save OJB by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:27pm On Jun 25, 2013
Where is TB Joshua and Daddy GO when you need them to showcase the vaunted powers of God angry
Re: Kelly Hansome – Save OJB by Soso990240(m): 7:28pm On Jun 25, 2013
texaco1: nigerians are cheap hypocrites .there are hundreds of people in our clinics and hospitals dying daily just because of 20k to 100k,most of the time when their case is brought forward hardly do ppl pay attention talk less of giving .but when a celebrity has problems everyone turns to a good samaritan and a praying mantis.
we dnt knw those people,bt we knw dis person..how are we sure u and ur fellow solicitors are not fraudsters..many hav been defrauded through dat means
Re: Kelly Hansome – Save OJB by texaco1: 7:30pm On Jun 25, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt: Where is TB Joshua and Daddy GO when you need them to showcase the vaunted powers of God angry
so they should go and pray for ojb abi?when their own members too needs prayers .if ojb believes in them he will have to go and meet them

1 Like

Re: Kelly Hansome – Save OJB by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 25, 2013
But wait o, does OJB produces songs for free?

1 Like

Re: Kelly Hansome – Save OJB by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 25, 2013
texaco1:
so they should go and pray for ojb abi?when their own members too needs prayers .if ojb believes in them he will have to go and meet them
ojb doesn't have to believe in them - They are not God.

1 Like

Re: Kelly Hansome – Save OJB by Tuljaking(m): 7:46pm On Jun 25, 2013
xykms101: Kelly handsome and his cohorts are crazy, when they were busy galavanting around do they call on me? Now that one of their igbo and ogogoro member's kidney has got burnt, they now remember me. If you can't spend your money on him for quick recovery then you must make money from his tribute song.

All these rantings about ojb has to be quenched. Eniola and hundreds of nigerian also need help and nobody not even Nland forum has said anything concerning them why ojb own con dey reign everywia. I no knw wia u wan make i see money give am.

Abeg eniola sef need help oh...http://www.guardiannewsngr.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=118640:eniola-another-hole-in-heart-victim-needs-help&catid=182:just-human&Itemid=709
u don peme
Re: Kelly Hansome – Save OJB by chinexvee(m): 7:47pm On Jun 25, 2013
Mayb wen OJB was @ d top he neva helped does under him so mayb datz y dey are all feeln reluctant 2 help out.. We hav 2 start 2 learn helpn pple wen we are in position 2, 2 avoid stories dat touch...!! Get well soon man
Re: Kelly Hansome – Save OJB by CodeHouse: 7:54pm On Jun 25, 2013
Question 1: Are we buying the machine to be ours here in Nigeria, so that we would not only be saving OJB but others who are going through same medical conditions?

Question 2: Why can't we have this done in Nigeria, because OJB is not the first celebrity to require the help of the people?

Question 3: How much could the whole machine or whatever possibly cost and this country do not Have it?

Question 4: 100,000 Dollars! Come on, Are we buying all kidney related issues off medical history?

3 Likes

Re: Kelly Hansome – Save OJB by olivegirl(f): 7:59pm On Jun 25, 2013
Excelboi: Wish u save recovery.
they didn't call youR name
Re: Kelly Hansome – Save OJB by johnstar(m): 8:11pm On Jun 25, 2013
So nigerians cnt save ojb wit juz 15milla, very stingy ppl undecided, nd ppl dey buy cars of 35milla, I guess sum musicians wnt make him d........ lipsrsealed
Re: Kelly Hansome – Save OJB by Chaoga: 8:28pm On Jun 25, 2013
OJB will survive and will not die in the name of my ancestors but if the reverse happens (Amadihoha forbids) and this silly guys we call celebrity goes to the studio to produce a tribute song for this poor nigga.
Chai! Then I will prove to you all that Sango really exist.
Watch out.
Re: Kelly Hansome – Save OJB by wckabuoh(m): 8:40pm On Jun 25, 2013
No mind all these Niaja musicians................Where D'Banj, 2face, Davidi, P-Square to mention but a few. $100,000 is approximately N16 million. The other time it was heard that Davido bought a house of over N140 million at Lekki. Now is time to show some love to a brother. The money U guys spend individualy in a week in my opinion if put together will be up to the amount to save this brother's life. Make una do something shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided
Re: Kelly Hansome – Save OJB by ADELEKECAsh: 8:54pm On Jun 25, 2013
Hey fellas I thought they said the money is. Completed just now. Well wish you quick recover
Re: Kelly Hansome – Save OJB by ADELEKECAsh: 9:01pm On Jun 25, 2013
If Wizkid can damage a #50Million Porche Panamera car in less than 2 months

If D'Banj can wear a #3Million suit just for a show

If Davido can refer to a #10Million endorsement deal as chicken change

If P-Square can buy just a property for #400 Million

If Don Jazzy can pop a $1.5Million champagne

And the many others...

Why can't they put heads together and donate just $100,000 (#15Million) in just 24 hours?

Its obvious there's beef in the industry.

If all these big artistes don't save OJB JEZREEL with their money, Sango kills anyone who goes to studio to produce "Tribute to OJB'.

Please Re:Broadcast

1 Like

Re: Kelly Hansome – Save OJB by ADELEKECAsh: 9:07pm On Jun 25, 2013
Soso990240: Now I know dat all these artists sayin dat the bought watch 50k dolls,suit 26k dolls are liars.most of our artists ar livin fake life,spendin more dan their income..only a few live their normal life.just 16milla,u guys are disturbin d whole nation..shame unto music industry big boys.who knows,,u might be next.

If Wizkid can damage a #50Million Porche Panamera car in less than 2 months

If D'Banj can wear a #3Million suit just for a show

If Davido can refer to a #10Million endorsement deal as chicken change

If P-Square can buy just a property for #400 Million

If Don Jazzy can pop a $1.5Million champagne

And the many others...

Why can't they put heads together and donate just $100,000 (#15Million) in just 24 hours?

Its obvious there's beef in the industry.

If all these big artistes don't save OJB JEZREEL with their money, Sango kills anyone who goes to studio to produce "Tribute to OJB'.

Please Re:Broadcast
Re: Kelly Hansome – Save OJB by MaziOmenuko: 9:13pm On Jun 25, 2013
bella berry: Make dem contribute give this guys na? All these musicians wey dey spray moet and all for videos, where una dey? undecided

You guys actually believe this publicity stunt played by musicians claiming they have loads of cash? Breaking news: they don't! All na wash! Its just a stunt they play so that when you call them for show, they will escalate the price to high-heavens! Its only few musicians that can comfortably cough out one-million naira like its a scratch.

Forget the bling-blings; now; breeze don blow.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video: D’banj – Extraordinary / Download Top 5 Hot Dj Mix Of 1st Quarter 2018 / See A Music Video I Shot/edited Using A Samsung S4 Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.