Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,780 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:07 AM

Kelly Hansome – Save OJB - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kelly Hansome – Save OJB (19888 Views)

Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced / Kelly Hansome - Here I Come / Kelly Hansome Arrested & Released After Signing An Undertaking To Mo’hits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelly Hansome – Save OJB by texaco1: 11:20pm On Jun 25, 2013
gabrielride: I will try my best to pay N10,000 to his account tomorrow morning, atleast that will go a long way

I love this guy from the deepest part of my heart

OJB must Live!!!!

thank u jare ,God bless u.
some people are still shouting sango on celebrities.smh
Re: Kelly Hansome – Save OJB by pmc01(m): 11:36pm On Jun 25, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt: Where is TB Joshua and Daddy GO when you need them to showcase the vaunted powers of God angry
On holiday maybe. grin grin. I think they only do the 'spiritual healing'. He should go fo the physical aspect first. cheesy cheesy
Re: Kelly Hansome – Save OJB by Benissues(m): 11:38pm On Jun 25, 2013
Let's stand up n help our broda!!!...gigs UP 2 Kelly Handsome 4 dis piece!!...am biginning 2 like U!...OJB wil NOT die!
Re: Kelly Hansome – Save OJB by Temptee101(m): 11:40pm On Jun 25, 2013
texaco1:
life is about choices .he choose his and his friends have the right to choose theirs too.u cant force .threaten or intimidate any one to help.what u should do instead of wasting time here on nairaland abusing dbanj.2face and wiskid os to try and gather money for this guy from ur immidiate neighbourhood and pay it into ojb account do ur own part and leave celebrities alone.if the like let them put their money in okro soup and eat it.that is the difference beteen whites and blacks.nobody waits for another person before doing the right thing.
YOU DO UR OWN PART AND LEAVE THE REST TO GOD
The earlier u do away wit dis ur callous, wicked n cruel mentality of urs d beta 4 u. OJB belongs 2 d Nigerian music industry wich 2face, dbanj etc, also belng 2. If dat industry is organisd, raisin a mere #16M 4 one of deir colleague shudnt b news. Nobdy knos 2moro. OJB produced 2face's african queen 4 cryin out loud. We all kno hw popular dat music wz. Dis shows dat most of d pple dat mak up dat industry are wicked, selfish n bitter. Shame on all of dem. By u tryin so hard 2 justify der wicked n shameful act, u r in no way different frm any of dem
Re: Kelly Hansome – Save OJB by pawa4ul: 11:40pm On Jun 25, 2013
These musicians in Nigeria are stingy and wicked. They are only known for a lavishing lifestyle. buying clothes made of $100 bills and buying assorted cars. I just pray nothing happens to this guy (even though I don't know him) otherwise I will personal throw stones at them anytime they come to PHC for any show. Nonsense![b][/b]
Re: Kelly Hansome – Save OJB by pmc01(m): 11:43pm On Jun 25, 2013
I still don't understand why Nigerians still fill the pockets of these silly musicians whose only way of giving back to the society is by flaunting products of their reckless spending before their 'fans'.

1 Like

Re: Kelly Hansome – Save OJB by nnalove(m): 11:45pm On Jun 25, 2013
Make una wait abeg! Dis guy self him no get or keep even kobo at all as a musician and a produces too na oringo him use am play. Nawaoo. Hmmm no fit use him own money self him on life. Haba.
Re: Kelly Hansome – Save OJB by texaco1: 11:49pm On Jun 25, 2013
Temptee101: The earlier u do away wit dis ur callous, wicked n cruel mentality of urs d beta 4 u. OJB belongs 2 d Nigerian music industry wich 2face, dbanj etc, also belng 2. If dat industry is organisd, raisin a mere #16M 4 one of deir colleague shudnt b news. Nobdy knos 2moro. OJB produced 2face's african queen 4 cryin out loud. We all kno hw popular dat music wz. Dis shows dat most of d pple dat mak up dat industry are wicked, selfish n bitter. Shame on all of dem. By u tryin so hard 2 justify der wicked n shameful act, u r in no way different frm any of dem
that is the problem in nigeria everyone is always looking for someone to shift the blame and burden to.i repeat myself ,forget 2face and u do ur own contribution.
he produced african queem ,and did he tell u he did it for free?so just becos someone did a job for u that means u must help?i will not judge anybody .my own is to do my part,if celebrities do theirs or not.i will not shy away from something i know is right because someone wants to do the wrong thing.if u know u like ojb .sit down and think how u can help and raise money and stop calling on celebrities
Re: Kelly Hansome – Save OJB by happybest: 11:51pm On Jun 25, 2013
Kelly Handsome may God bless you. I love you.
Re: Kelly Hansome – Save OJB by texaco1: 11:54pm On Jun 25, 2013
nnalove: Make una wait abeg! Dis guy self him no get or keep even kobo at all as a musician and a produces too na oringo him use am play. Nawaoo. Hmmm no fit use him own money self him on life. Haba.
he was rich but he has been spending money on this illness and now his money is finished and the sickness now dey tell am say ,he give am just 2months to pay 16 million unless he the sickness go kill am yakata .do u understand the whole story now?good
Re: Kelly Hansome – Save OJB by goshen26: 12:06am On Jun 26, 2013
Atiku abubakar oya na, do it again

1 Like

Re: Kelly Hansome – Save OJB by Temptee101(m): 12:19am On Jun 26, 2013
texaco1:
that is the problem in nigeria everyone is always looking for someone to shift the blame and burden too.u repeat myself ,forget 2face and u do ur on contribution.
he produced african queem ,and did he tell u he did it for free?so just becos someone did a job for u that means u must help?i will not judge anybody .my own is to do my part,if celebrities do theirs or not.i will shy away from something i know is right because someone wants to do the wrong thing.if u know u like ojb .sit down and think how u can help and raise money and stop calling on celebrities
In as mch as i cntribute my own quota. Dnt u tink its pathetic, disheartenin n belittling 2 c dat dey so called colleagues of his who must hv done one dealing or d oda or evn dined n wined wit him in d past care less abt his situation, dat wz d same in d case of Enebeli Enebuwa, pete ene, ngozi nwosu etc. . I tink dis is a wake up call 4 dez entertainmnt industries both nollywood n music 2 figure out hw 2 tackle dis issue 2 prevent future occurances.
Re: Kelly Hansome – Save OJB by texaco1: 12:40am On Jun 26, 2013
Temptee101: In as mch as i cntribute my own quota. Dnt u tink its pathetic, disheartenin n belittling 2 c dat dey so called colleagues of his who must hv done one dealing or d oda or evn dined n wined wit him in d past care less abt his situation, dat wz d same in d case of Enebeli Enebuwa, pete ene, ngozi nwosu etc. . I tink dis is a wake up call 4 dez entertainmnt industries both nollywood n music 2 figure out hw 2 tackle dis issue 2 prevent future occurances.
well like i said earlier it is a matter of choice .dob jazzy is part of the industry and he has done his part even vector.u have to realise something they are in the show biz ,their life style is a show most of them are not as rich as they shout BUT NOTWITHSTANDING THEY SHOULD STAND BY ONE OF THEIR OWN AND HELP.i am not disputing that.i believe that is morally right ,but if they decide not to who are we to blame or question them
secondly.this ojb case is strange ,his fello singers and producers are avoiding him it is most likely he made a lot of enemies during his time.but whatever the case maybe they should forgive him and help.
in that business once u fall u become an orphan
Re: Kelly Hansome – Save OJB by brightnelly(f): 1:11am On Jun 26, 2013
Lolaabokoku: Thou shall not die but live, ojb.. I don't have å dime but I hope M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊
Prayers will heal Ɣ☺ΰ

ℓ☺ℓ! Did I hear you say you don't have a dime? While you re nairalanding A̶̲̥̅̊nϑ pinging with Ɣ☺ur Blackberry with an active BIS? Hmmmm! #SMDH# Better Sell Your BB A̶̲̥̅̊nϑ Save OJB ooooo or else...........
Re: Kelly Hansome – Save OJB by rabbit13467: 2:17am On Jun 26, 2013
Nice one man, Hope all does you mention will listen to dis song?
Re: Kelly Hansome – Save OJB by Reyspin(m): 6:41am On Jun 26, 2013
Nice one Kenechukwu handsome... If dem musician no help dere one and he Dies... Make hin die first den dem go know wetin we go do
Re: Kelly Hansome – Save OJB by erayo2GCA(m): 7:56am On Jun 26, 2013
There are numerous other people like OJB out there seeking for help which most of u know about in one way or the other, do u guy now mean their live is worth below that of OJB?
Re: Kelly Hansome – Save OJB by mvwealth: 8:02am On Jun 26, 2013
Na 2face own tire me...I no no wetin dat guy dey do wit moni.....mak him shw him baba 4 ojb sickness o
Re: Kelly Hansome – Save OJB by Rooneyboy(m): 8:04am On Jun 26, 2013
Soso990240: Now I know dat all these artists sayin dat the bought watch 50k dolls,suit 26k dolls are liars.most of our artists ar livin fake life,spendin more dan their income..only a few live their normal life. just 16milla,u guys are disturbin d whole nation ..shame unto music industry big boys.who knows,,u might be next.

grin grin grin
Re: Kelly Hansome – Save OJB by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 26, 2013
ed23bello: “Babatunde David Okungbowa popularly known as OJB Jezreel is a renowned musician and music producer. He has produced so many hits including ‘African Queen’ (2face Idibia). Currently, OJB Jezreel is making headlines for having a kidney related disease which has resulted in the necessity for a kidney transplant. The transplant which should take place in India will cost approximately $100,000 USD.

Two hours ago Kelly Hansome went into the studio to write and record this SOS song “Save OJB” which is a call for support from all, not only from people in the Entertainment Industry. Kelly Hansome shall make an unannounced donation to OJB this week and may be flying into Nigeria for the ‘Save OJB’ Concert in Abuja.

This musical effort is co-sponsored by the The Omenwanne Foundation, A. Allen Foundation –www.audreyallenfoundation.com (@childrenproject) and Nkiruka Group (@nkirukagroup)

In the spirit of Omenwanne (brotherly love), let us be our brothers’ keeper – No amount is too small to save his life.”

Send your donation directly to:

BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER: UBA, Babatunde Okungbowa, 1015075120

For updates, follow on Instagram and Twitter @KellyHansome

[url=http://naijacelebrity.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Kelly-Hansome-%E2%80%93-Save-OJB.mp3]Download Here[/url]

Listen Here

you sure say this thing no be 419?

1 Like

Re: Kelly Hansome – Save OJB by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 26, 2013
Temptee101: The earlier u do away wit dis ur callous, wicked n cruel mentality of urs d beta 4 u. OJB belongs 2 d Nigerian music industry wich 2face, dbanj etc, also belng 2. If dat industry is organisd, raisin a mere #16M 4 one of deir colleague shudnt b news. Nobdy knos 2moro. OJB produced 2face's african queen 4 cryin out loud . We all kno hw popular dat music wz. Dis shows dat most of d pple dat mak up dat industry are wicked, selfish n bitter. Shame on all of dem. By u tryin so hard 2 justify der wicked n shameful act, u r in no way different frm any of dem
shey 2face no pay ni?
Re: Kelly Hansome – Save OJB by mrofficial(m): 8:59am On Jun 26, 2013
Make una save OJB o.
Re: Kelly Hansome – Save OJB by victoria2: 9:09am On Jun 26, 2013
pawa4ul: These musicians in Nigeria are stingy and wicked. They are only known for a lavishing lifestyle. buying clothes made of $100 bills and buying assorted cars. I just pray nothing happens to this guy (even though I don't know him) otherwise I will personal throw stones at them anytime they come to PHC for any show. Nonsense![b][/b]
Gbam!!! But on a 2nd tot,may b dia j*j* 4bid dem 4rm helpn out. Heartlx pple! Mtchew
Re: Kelly Hansome – Save OJB by victoria2: 9:10am On Jun 26, 2013
pawa4ul: These musicians in Nigeria are stingy and wicked. They are only known for a lavishing lifestyle. buying clothes made of $100 bills and buying assorted cars. I just pray nothing happens to this guy (even though I don't know him) otherwise I will personal throw stones at them anytime they come to PHC for any show. Nonsense![b][/b]
Re: Kelly Hansome – Save OJB by G12(m): 9:23am On Jun 26, 2013
So dese musicians mumu like dis. Wetin dem go just arrange no 2ears go hear am na im dem dey mezebu up and down, back and front. God save you OBJ. I no go eva download deir music agn if dem no donate moni on time save dis guy life.
Re: Kelly Hansome – Save OJB by wemmieslim(f): 9:27am On Jun 26, 2013
hmmmmmm...
Dazzall i can say,
May God grant OJB quick recovery anywyz.
Re: Kelly Hansome – Save OJB by bheemz(f): 9:41am On Jun 26, 2013
nawa o #am just dumbfounded#
Re: Kelly Hansome – Save OJB by xykms101: 10:06am On Jun 26, 2013
Chibuebem: you sure say this thing no be 419?
I'm beginning to suspect them coz most tv channels only asking for kidney donor not any 16million. You guyz should beware of Nland scammer using his illness to carry out their shady deals. Besides seun shouldn't trust all the moderators coz i dnt knw why d poo was,is and always making frontpage.

1 Like

Re: Kelly Hansome – Save OJB by koolg: 10:07am On Jun 26, 2013
taiocol: naija nr go eva carry last. Ojb must live or we nr go buy music 4 9ja again

Its not even a quEstion of he must live, I believe tuface alone should be benevolent enough to pay that dou unaided. Remember the gifts he tuface got from akwa ibom.
Re: Kelly Hansome – Save OJB by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 26, 2013
fonzie2u: Y can't they open a special account for him instead of hs personal acc,moreover when d 16m comes in(I pray it does) the bank wil charge in xcess upon withdrawl.I just hope he wnt b too weak to sign cheqs for withdrawin wen d funds r complete
withdrawal? U gat to b joking, transfer is gonna b done!
Re: Kelly Hansome – Save OJB by Revolva(m): 10:13am On Jun 26, 2013
Ol boy Kelly ......donate something not music...ok...we no say u sabi sing..na money dem dey find...not music

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Ft Trey Songz – "Gbese" (Audio) / 12 Days Of Christmas Ft. Yemi Alade, 2Baba, Waje, Cynthia Morgan (Video) / Nigerian Actors & Actresses Who Now Sing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.