Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,596 members, 7,955,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:08 PM

Kelly Hansome – Save OJB - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kelly Hansome – Save OJB (19892 Views)

Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced / Kelly Hansome - Here I Come / Kelly Hansome Arrested & Released After Signing An Undertaking To Mo’hits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelly Hansome – Save OJB by texaco1: 10:16am On Jun 26, 2013
xykms101: I'm beginning to suspect them coz most tv channels only asking for kidney donor not any 16million. You guyz should beware of Nland scammer using his illness to carry out their shady deals. Besides seun shouldn't trust all the moderators coz i dnt knw why d poo was,is and always making frontpage.
really?if this turns out to be a scam it wont be funny oo.
Re: Kelly Hansome – Save OJB by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 26, 2013
texaco1: nigerians are cheap hypocrites .there are hundreds of people in our clinics and hospitals dying daily just because of 20k to 100k,most of the time when their case is brought forward hardly do ppl pay attention talk less of giving .but when a celebrity has problems everyone turns to a good samaritan and a praying mantis.
it pains me... I lost a colleague whom even d skul authorites refuse to fund his bills...all he had was chronic meningitis... D hospital needed 200k...Eniola gat a hole in the hrt, and all I hear is OJB(who returns to smokin n drinkin after dis)... Some years back nigerians help Steve of ray power, whr is he today. I guess He went back to his habits...http://thenet.ng/2009/11/the-family-steve-kadiri-left-behind/

1 Like

Re: Kelly Hansome – Save OJB by MATUREZEE: 10:43am On Jun 26, 2013
xykms101: Kelly handsome and his cohorts are crazy, when they were busy galavanting around do they call on me? Now that one of their igbo and ogogoro member's kidney has got burnt, they now remember me. If you can't spend your money on him for quick recovery then you must make money from his tribute song.

All these rantings about ojb has to be quenched. Eniola and hundreds of nigerian also need help and nobody not even Nland forum has said anything concerning them why ojb own con dey reign everywia. I no knw wia u wan make i see money give am.

Abeg eniola sef need help oh...http://www.guardiannewsngr.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=118640:eniola-another-hole-in-heart-victim-needs-help&catid=182:just-human&Itemid=709
u re very aquashed for sayin such and mind u OJB is Yoruba, but the same, if u cant do any thing, not a criteria that u must post.
Re: Kelly Hansome – Save OJB by paddyxw101: 2:35pm On Jun 26, 2013
This money ($100,000) is nothing to his fellow musicians.. 10 top stars, 2face, Don jazzy, Dbanj, P-sqaure, banky w, Naeto C, Timaya, wizkid, davido. Including Kelly handsome, should put whatever is there differences or misunderstanding aside and save a life. JUst $10,000 ( ten thousand dollars) each frm each of them summing up to be the expected sugery amount ($100,000 then a life is saved.. If the fail to help him, nature will be against them.. Amen.
Re: Kelly Hansome – Save OJB by xykms101: 5:34pm On Jun 26, 2013
MATUREZEE:
u re very aquashed for sayin such and mind u OJB is Yoruba, but the same, if u cant do any thing, not a criteria that u must post.
mugun wey u be no make u digest my post properly, I mean igbo *ganja* ogogoro *gin*
Re: Kelly Hansome – Save OJB by blinkinzed: 7:46pm On Jun 26, 2013
i really dnt understand
does that meant ojb doesnt have any cash in his account
jux 16million naira
haba
Re: Kelly Hansome – Save OJB by femo7(m): 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2013
Please, take this dude to the African Major Prophet at Ressurrection Praise Ministries in satellite town, Alakija, Lagos. You will be amazed at what the LORD can do through his servant.

A similar case what handled and to God be the glory.

Please, try God's power.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

12 Days Of Christmas Ft. Yemi Alade, 2Baba, Waje, Cynthia Morgan (Video) / Nigerian Actors & Actresses Who Now Sing / See A Music Video I Shot/edited Using A Samsung S4 Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.