Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Man Shot Dead At Osun PDP Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Shot Dead At Osun PDP Meeting (11414 Views)

Osun PDP Senatorial Candidate, Others, Donate foodstuffs To Civil Servants / Osun PDP Blames Fani-koyde For Jonathan's Defeat / Explosion Rocks PDP Meeting In Yobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shot Dead At Osun PDP Meeting by trendutain: 9:51am On Jun 25, 2013
Man Shot Dead At Osun PDP Meeting

A 25-year-old man Kunle Olagoke, has been shot dead at a factional meeting of a political party believed to be the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Edunabon, Ife North Local Government Area of Osun State.

It was gathered that he died during a clash of rival factions of the party in the area.

Sources said there had been a leadership tussle between the two factions since last year in Ife North Local Government.

The PDP in the area had been allegedly enmeshed in crisis since the assumption of office of the chairman of the party in the council, Mr. Sam Oyetade.

A leader of the party in the state, who is also a governorship aspirant was not favorably disposed to the emergence of Oyetade as chairman and had made several efforts to get him impeached to no avail.

Trouble started at the ward meeting of the party at the Local Authority Primary School, in Edunabon at about 4.00pm on Sunday when some loyalists of the governorship aspirant allegedly stormed the venue of the meeting and called for the removal of Oyetade as the party chairman.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/news/man-shot-dead-at-osun-pdp-meeting/
http://www.trendydoc..com/2013/06/man-shot-dead-at-osun-pdp-meeting.html
Re: Man Shot Dead At Osun PDP Meeting by Henrypraise: 9:57am On Jun 25, 2013
A 25 year old boy, shot on d 25th, m not sure its a coincindent.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead At Osun PDP Meeting by kkkp: 9:58am On Jun 25, 2013
PDP is a cancer to this Nation

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead At Osun PDP Meeting by brownlord: 12:06pm On Jun 25, 2013

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead At Osun PDP Meeting by toluleke(m): 12:17pm On Jun 25, 2013
PDP-party for confused fellows.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead At Osun PDP Meeting by mmmustapha(m): 12:19pm On Jun 25, 2013
Illiteracy and poverty

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead At Osun PDP Meeting by supaeagles(m): 12:19pm On Jun 25, 2013
Henry praise: A 25 year old boy, shot on d 25th, m not sure its a coincindent.
I think the incident may have happened on Sunday the 23rd, so your '25th theory' may have been debunked.

4 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead At Osun PDP Meeting by kennyonthrone(m): 12:21pm On Jun 25, 2013
R.I.P to d dead.....d evils of politics bt dis stil aint stopin me from being a politician in d near future....once again Rest in Peace dude
Re: Man Shot Dead At Osun PDP Meeting by kennyonthrone(m): 12:22pm On Jun 25, 2013
supaeagles: I think the incident may have happened on Sunday the 23rd, so your '25th' theory may have been debunked.
Aki u re right

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead At Osun PDP Meeting by Aphrygian(m): 12:22pm On Jun 25, 2013
baba help us to distablise them,i want proggressiveness

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead At Osun PDP Meeting by tareigns(m): 12:23pm On Jun 25, 2013
Hw much dem go giv dat guy 4 geting shot now. Mtseeeww
Re: Man Shot Dead At Osun PDP Meeting by EkoAtlantic: 12:23pm On Jun 25, 2013
The killer party killing the few remaining members they have in southwest.
RIP to the boy, but I wonder what a 25year old boy is doing in a den of killers.
Re: Man Shot Dead At Osun PDP Meeting by Redhot111(m): 12:24pm On Jun 25, 2013
Anoda reason I hate politics passionately. Dead n will b 4gotten in a speed dat can only b compared to dat of light. RIP anyway.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead At Osun PDP Meeting by yuzedo: 12:24pm On Jun 25, 2013
NEST OF KILLERS STRIKES AGAIN! We give uppp! undecided
Re: Man Shot Dead At Osun PDP Meeting by Lakayanah: 12:25pm On Jun 25, 2013
If not all most of our politicians are tugs may God have mercy on us that is why when we take a step forward we take six backwards. R. I. P to the dead.
Re: Man Shot Dead At Osun PDP Meeting by Gbawe: 12:29pm On Jun 25, 2013
Eko Atlantic: The killer party killing the few remaining members they have in southwest.
RIP to the boy, but I wonder what a 25year old boy is doing in a den of killers.

Hunger does not discriminate my brother. It hits stomachs of all ages. Even a 17 year old, if big and strong enough, can probably join political thuggery in Nigeria. RIP to the dead young man.
Re: Man Shot Dead At Osun PDP Meeting by ifyalways(f): 12:30pm On Jun 25, 2013
A 23 yrs old that should be in school or building his career decided to be a "foot soldier/tout" to some old buffons who have sent their own kids abroad to safety while playing "kalo kalo politricks" with the masses just for a few coins.
He died for democrazy and should be honoured.

When will the youths ever learn

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead At Osun PDP Meeting by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 25, 2013
pdp is boko haram n boko haram is pdp

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead At Osun PDP Meeting by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 25, 2013
I think we should be prepared to see more of this come 2015. If they can all kill themselves, it will be even better angry
Re: Man Shot Dead At Osun PDP Meeting by Garrithe1st: 12:37pm On Jun 25, 2013
RIP to the dead fellow. The killer Party never fails to disappoint!!
Re: Man Shot Dead At Osun PDP Meeting by ichommy(m): 12:40pm On Jun 25, 2013
Ofi ara gba ota
Re: Man Shot Dead At Osun PDP Meeting by EkoAtlantic: 12:41pm On Jun 25, 2013
Gbawe:

Hunger does not discriminate my brother. It hits stomachs of all ages. Even a 17 year old, if big and strong enough, can probably join political thuggery in Nigeria. RIP to the dead young man.

Funny enough, the peanut they get after their whole display won't prevent them from going for the same thuggery job after they've spent all. Also, their thuggery doesn't guarantee victory for their lords.
Then what's the point?
Re: Man Shot Dead At Osun PDP Meeting by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 25, 2013
Party of crude people.
Re: Man Shot Dead At Osun PDP Meeting by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:50pm On Jun 25, 2013
RIP to the deadman.
Last Bullet: The youths in politics should shun political thugery. If there's no youth willing to become a thug for one yeye politician, lets see who ll be the thug. Maybe the old polithiefcians ll become thugs for their parties.
Re: Man Shot Dead At Osun PDP Meeting by euromoney(f): 12:51pm On Jun 25, 2013
What's this one saying??so sunday was 25th abi?smh
Re: Man Shot Dead At Osun PDP Meeting by phaya(f): 12:52pm On Jun 25, 2013
yuzedo: NEST OF KILLERS STRIKES AGAIN! We give uppp! undecided

Are u guys sure this is the real Yuzedo
Re: Man Shot Dead At Osun PDP Meeting by SlyIg(f): 1:04pm On Jun 25, 2013
2015 never even near o ...
Re: Man Shot Dead At Osun PDP Meeting by Gbawe: 1:12pm On Jun 25, 2013
Eko Atlantic:

Funny enough, the peanut they get after their whole display won't prevent them from going for the same thuggery job after they've spent all. Also, their thuggery doesn't guarantee victory for their lords.
Then what's the point?

Non really. The sad thing, like someone else mentioned, is that the old men who put all these boys up to this have their children abroad in £25,000.00 per year private Schools. Look at Odili that armed young men for the sake of his nefarious political ambition. His children are safe and most likely assured a decent future wherever they are. If abroad, they will likely get good education that puts them in an advantaged situation. If in Nigeria, Daddy's 'connection' takes care of everything.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead At Osun PDP Meeting by ceejayluv(m): 1:19pm On Jun 25, 2013
A 25 year old "BOY"? Are you kidding me?... That's like saying a female "he-goat"... A misnomer.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead At Osun PDP Meeting by AbuMikey(m): 1:22pm On Jun 25, 2013
I've got no iota of Pity for the Youngman,!!!! Education and Good job takes it all!!! Not Politics!!
Re: Man Shot Dead At Osun PDP Meeting by Lordlexy: 1:32pm On Jun 25, 2013
PDP. Anytin for power. Yet some blind folks amidst d wastage, corruption, ineptitude will still want to stake their lives 4 tis rotten party filled wit enemies of every good tin we ever hope 4. Unintelligently, some will still come to say, d devil u know is better than d angel u are yet to know, such bizzare statement, totaly lacking in substance n a true content of sound reasoning. I pity them.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead At Osun PDP Meeting by kingthreat(m): 1:57pm On Jun 25, 2013
Another unknown matryr for politics.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benue APC Chairman, Abba Yaro Reportedly Leads Attack On Members / Direct Primaries: APC State Chairmen, Oshiomhole On Collision Course / Amaechi Receives ₦100m APC Nomination Form, Friends Raised Funds For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.