Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Man Shot Dead At Osun PDP Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Shot Dead At Osun PDP Meeting (11422 Views)

Osun PDP Senatorial Candidate, Others, Donate foodstuffs To Civil Servants / Osun PDP Blames Fani-koyde For Jonathan's Defeat / Explosion Rocks PDP Meeting In Yobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shot Dead At Osun PDP Meeting by RedReact: 2:01pm On Jun 25, 2013
Can only happen withing PDP; but some people won't learn. They will front "superman" for those thuglific politicians to be wasted at the end, yet their wards are somewhere enjoying life. What a pity?

PDP!
Ever before ... Dangerous!!!
Ever after ... Dangerous!!!
Re: Man Shot Dead At Osun PDP Meeting by Preciousidboy: 2:02pm On Jun 25, 2013
Na wa ho P D P again?
Re: Man Shot Dead At Osun PDP Meeting by Okijajuju1(m): 2:02pm On Jun 25, 2013
i hope he was a born again o!

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead At Osun PDP Meeting by Desric(m): 2:53pm On Jun 25, 2013
Sometimes I wonder, if Nigerians are truly patriotic, what are they still doing with the People's Democratic Party. I don't see any reasonable person with Nigeria's Progress in mind having anything to do with this menace called PDP.

Always Lawless and undemocratic.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead At Osun PDP Meeting by andyanders: 2:58pm On Jun 25, 2013
Okija_juju: i hope he was a born again o!

Have you seen any politician go to heaven? There reward is here on earth.
If he misses stealing from the party vault, no more enjoyment for him.

Straight to hell. No heaven for Nigerian politician. from A ====Z. Only one repent at the last day.
Re: Man Shot Dead At Osun PDP Meeting by Gbawe: 3:19pm On Jun 25, 2013
Desric: Sometimes I wonder, if Nigerians are truly patriotic, what are they still doing with the People's Democratic Party. I don't see any reasonable person with Nigeria's Progress in mind having anything to do with this menace called PDP.

Always Lawless and undemocratic.

Tribalism and sectional bias always muddies the water. Those who hated PDP with a passion under Yar Adua are now 'firm supporters' of the Party' because of one man never mind that the Party is very useless overall.
Re: Man Shot Dead At Osun PDP Meeting by lif2uz(m): 3:38pm On Jun 25, 2013
See how the people are destroying their own people. Young dude RIP!
Re: Man Shot Dead At Osun PDP Meeting by cfola: 3:55pm On Jun 25, 2013
ifyalways: A 23 yrs old that should be in school or building his career decided to be a "foot soldier/tout" to some old buffons who have sent their own kids abroad to safety while playing "kalo kalo politricks" with the masses just for a few coins.
He died for democrazy and should be honoured.

When will the youths ever learn

Our Leaders focus is not on educating the masses but rather on using the youths to perpetrate their schemes. Very sorry state we are in.
Re: Man Shot Dead At Osun PDP Meeting by ukpaku: 4:12pm On Jun 25, 2013
the party that's make guns their neigbour n thugery a carrier part.
Re: Man Shot Dead At Osun PDP Meeting by javipee: 4:18pm On Jun 25, 2013
Feeeeeeeeeeee Deeeeeee Feeeeeeeeee grin grin grin

Re: Man Shot Dead At Osun PDP Meeting by Adebasy: 5:10pm On Jun 25, 2013
i believe we osun omoluabi we do shun violent
Re: Man Shot Dead At Osun PDP Meeting by anonimi: 7:28pm On Jun 25, 2013
I will rather treat this story with caution seeing the source is The Nation newspaper, Tinubu's mouthpiece

[img]http://2013readsandreacts.files./2010/01/caution.jpg[/img]

Did anyone read of confirmation from the responsible police officer in the area
Just some obscure, nameless source for The Nation newspaper, right and we should simple believe that!!!

This is where PDP needs to up their PUBLIC INFORMATION/COMMUNICATION game at all levels. Someone in the National spokesperson's Office should have picked up this news since yesterday night as the paper was going to press and cross checked the facts quickly at the state & LG level to ensure a FACT based, credible riposte by this morning as the newspaper is hitting the newstands. The riposte should be guaranteed MAXIMUM circulation on radio, online blogs, DISCUSSION forums such as this etc and a legal notice sent to The Nation newspaper to rescind the story sharp, sharp.

However if by chance it is true, the party still needs to manage the fallout effect by PUBLICLY SHOWING sympathy with the victim's family and calling its members to order.
Anything short of this PDP will continue to remain in political wilderness as far as the south west is concerned even though ACN is just as bad if not worse and has many weaknesses that can be adequately expolited by PDP also.

This should enable us focus on issues of governance that affect the populace rather than these petty distractions.
Re: Man Shot Dead At Osun PDP Meeting by anonimi: 7:30pm On Jun 25, 2013
ifyalways: A 23 yrs old that should be in school or building his career decided to be a "foot soldier/tout" to some old buffons who have sent their own kids abroad to safety while playing "kalo kalo politricks" with the masses just for a few coins.
He died for democrazy and should be honoured.

When will the youths ever learn

You obviously don't think politics is a career, right
Re: Man Shot Dead At Osun PDP Meeting by PastorAji(m): 9:04pm On Jun 25, 2013
The governor aspirant......"Eniyan Iyi la wa"
Re: Man Shot Dead At Osun PDP Meeting by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 26, 2013
Another series of PDP assassinations is about to commence. . .what a messed up party

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu / Five Dickson’s Ex-Aides Make Diri’s Cabinet List Published / Police Clears Senator Akwashiki Of Adultery Allegation, Indict Accusers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.