Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,908 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Security Man Breaks ATM, Steals N12m - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Security Man Breaks ATM, Steals N12m (36809 Views)

Photo: Woman Who Drugs Her Lover And Steals His $1.5m / We Received N12m Ransom From Kidnap Of Okonjo-iweala’s Mother – Suspect / Man Breaks Spinal Cord Fighting Over A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Man Breaks ATM, Steals N12m by PBundles(m): 5:57pm On Jun 25, 2013
This story sounds like it was embellished. So they first lost NGN12 MM before they decided they had problem and asked an expert?? Come on. Either this story is juiced or the Bank Manager and his Oga At the Top are daft and should also be fired. Many moons ago when I worked at a branch office in Europe in charge of administrating the ATMs, if EUR 50 was missing it was an issue, forget about NGN12MM ( EUR 50K). As of EUR 500, the matter would be be investigated by internal audit. How are we not sure this security guy is not the fall guy. If you ask me they BM and the boss may have known and ate some of the money and are letting this guy take the blame, who probably has no idea how much he stole in total.

2 Likes

Re: Security Man Breaks ATM, Steals N12m by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 25, 2013
Badt guys plenty, shine ya eyes for naija, cos people no care whether na thief self, dem just believe say the guy fck up. Dem dey vex say dem no get this kain opportunity. Naija! I hail! Chai!

1 Like

Re: Security Man Breaks ATM, Steals N12m by aieromon(m): 5:58pm On Jun 25, 2013
Dumb phuck angry angry
Re: Security Man Breaks ATM, Steals N12m by DJDOLA(m): 5:59pm On Jun 25, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
[size=32pt]WE NEED NATIONAL TEMPLE IN ABUJA![/size] angry

[img]http://www.horizonsquilting.ca/images/african_shrine.jpg[/img]
oga what is dis one?wetin concern us wit ur yeye traditional religion..if u no fit contribute 2 d topic then park one side jaree....well I no blame u because the guy na opc and most opc are pagan like u dat is y u don't want 2 contribute 2 d topic if 2 say na pastor u go don scatter here wit ur ignorance..HEY COME NO LET ME VEX FOR U DIS EVENING
Re: Security Man Breaks ATM, Steals N12m by Reachyrich(f): 5:59pm On Jun 25, 2013
This is an unproffessional security.
Re: Security Man Breaks ATM, Steals N12m by adeoflagos: 6:02pm On Jun 25, 2013
A thief is a thief, no matter what.

5 Likes

Re: Security Man Breaks ATM, Steals N12m by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 25, 2013
Wait o...
The security man doesn't know the security details of the bank.
Hmmm, something is missing.
*just thinking*
Re: Security Man Breaks ATM, Steals N12m by successking: 6:16pm On Jun 25, 2013
Dull brain
Re: Security Man Breaks ATM, Steals N12m by bigboss80s(m): 6:18pm On Jun 25, 2013
Wait, hold on. Am I the only one who is wondering how someone broke into an ATM fisrt of all, and then stole so much money over such a long period and is just getting 'caught?'Like seriously!!
Re: Security Man Breaks ATM, Steals N12m by ABAboi: 6:18pm On Jun 25, 2013

ATMs though has been good to the Nigerian banking sector, has inadvertently introduced a new form of robbery to Nigeria.

A Nigerian company has developed a robust ATM security to protect ATMs ANYWHERE in the country. see their website here

http://www.fogsecure.com.ng/ATM-Security.php
Re: Security Man Breaks ATM, Steals N12m by badmeat(m): 6:30pm On Jun 25, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
[size=32pt]WE NEED NATIONAL TEMPLE IN ABUJA![/size] angry

[img]http://www.horizonsquilting.ca/images/african_shrine.jpg[/img]
why u dey tell us?go buy a land n build your temple,abi una no get money?angry,
Re: Security Man Breaks ATM, Steals N12m by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:32pm On Jun 25, 2013
bad meat: why u dey tell us?go buy a land n build your temple,abi una no get money?angry,

WHY?! GOVT CAN BUILD NATIONAL CHURCH AND NATIONAL MOSQUE IN ABUJA! WHY NO NATIONAL TEMPLE!!
ARENT WE PAGANS. THE FIRST CITIZENS OF THIS NATION?!!!!
angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Security Man Breaks ATM, Steals N12m by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 25, 2013
I bet this guy dint steal as much as 12mill... They sld investigate further... BTW, we now know why firstbank went off for a while in the name of upgrading...
Re: Security Man Breaks ATM, Steals N12m by pekelepekele(m): 6:34pm On Jun 25, 2013
john_shagb:

Are you blaming him for getting caught?

That's how you know a thief they always blame another thief that was caught for not being smart enough

1 Like

Re: Security Man Breaks ATM, Steals N12m by badmeat(m): 6:40pm On Jun 25, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

WHY?! GOVT CAN BUILD NATIONAL CHURCH AND NATIONAL MOSQUE IN ABUJA! WHY NO NATIONAL TEMPLE!!
ARENT WE PAGANS. THE FIRST CITIZENS OF THIS NATION?!!!!
angry angry angry angry
common dude!be a real pagan,there r grooves of forests and hills around abuja,just collect red n white blood stained cloths and decorate ur shrine,soon una go ask of laptop!angry

3 Likes

Re: Security Man Breaks ATM, Steals N12m by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:43pm On Jun 25, 2013
bad meat: common dude!be a real pagan,there r grooves of forests and hills around abuja,just collect red n white blood stained cloths and decorate ur shrine,soon una go ask of laptop!angry

are you mad? what do we look like cavemen We need shrines to place our idols and conduct indoor rituals and prayers. THe sacrifices can be done in groves created inside the shrine sanctorium. angry

so what if we ask for laptop and office we need these items to spread the faith.

plus we already have shrine complexes. but they are too small and the materials are not too good. the Govt. must provide us with good building materials and revenues.
Re: Security Man Breaks ATM, Steals N12m by kutchs: 6:43pm On Jun 25, 2013
And whats with ‘he belongs to the Odua Peoples Congress?
Has the robbery anything to do with the group?
Re: Security Man Breaks ATM, Steals N12m by ibkgab001: 6:46pm On Jun 25, 2013
Movie
Re: Security Man Breaks ATM, Steals N12m by riloxy(m): 6:51pm On Jun 25, 2013
I have learn't a lesson. Whenever I become a branch manager and such happens in my branch, I know where to look at.
Re: Security Man Breaks ATM, Steals N12m by Zoola91(m): 6:51pm On Jun 25, 2013
Hmmmmmm!!!!!!!!! This security man no go skul but can break an ATm machine................................if no b small mistake...... D guy na genius!!!!!!!!! No mind sum NL...
IF NA 4 U.S. U DON GET URSELF F.B.I JOB
Re: Security Man Breaks ATM, Steals N12m by badmeat(m): 6:53pm On Jun 25, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

are you mad? what do we look like cavemen We need shrines to place our idols and conduct indoor rituals and prayers. THe sacrifices can be done in groves created inside the shrine sanctorium. angry

so what if we ask for laptop and office we need these items to spread the faith.

plus we already have shrine complexes. but they are too small and the materials are not too good. the Govt. must provide us with good building materials and revenues.
you r asking me if am mad abi?I think a low life paganangry
Re: Security Man Breaks ATM, Steals N12m by IAMBREEZY: 7:00pm On Jun 25, 2013
Smh Guy i weep for u
PAGAN 9JA:

Re: Security Man Breaks ATM, Steals N12m by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 25, 2013
j.

1 Like

Re: Security Man Breaks ATM, Steals N12m by Chegal(f): 7:04pm On Jun 25, 2013
PBundles: This story sounds like it was embellished. So they first lost NGN12 MM before they decided they had problem and asked an expert?? Come on. Either this story is juiced or the Bank Manager and his Oga At the Top are daft and should also be fired. Many moons ago when I worked at a branch office in Europe in charge of administrating the ATMs, if EUR 50 was missing it was an issue, forget about NGN12MM ( EUR 50K). As of EUR 500, the matter would be be investigated by internal audit. How are we not sure this security guy is not the fall guy. If you ask me they BM and the boss may have known and ate some of the money and are letting this guy take the blame, who probably has no idea how much he stole in total.

1 Like

Re: Security Man Breaks ATM, Steals N12m by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 25, 2013
can't believe I made front Page men!
Re: Security Man Breaks ATM, Steals N12m by Chegal(f): 7:08pm On Jun 25, 2013
Thank you. The bulk of the cash was stolen by a professional staff, perhaps with the help of the security guard. The last time I checked, u can't hack your way into the ATM vault with an axe. You need keys and combination code.

1 Like

Re: Security Man Breaks ATM, Steals N12m by Lordave: 7:14pm On Jun 25, 2013
Policewoman: Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner.
aunty na lie o. If I tell you how much wey I bin dey collect from my mum's purse you no go believe say she no ever suspect me.
Re: Security Man Breaks ATM, Steals N12m by kokoye(m): 7:16pm On Jun 25, 2013
What can one do with a 20,00 naira monthly salary in Lagos these days?
Re: Security Man Breaks ATM, Steals N12m by Maxymilliano(m): 7:21pm On Jun 25, 2013
N20,000/month ... $120? OMG. No one is excusing stealing but how could a bank pay such "dead" wage
Re: Security Man Breaks ATM, Steals N12m by Ayatullah(m): 7:29pm On Jun 25, 2013
Did Gani Adams get his own percentage from the ATM 'scooper'?
Re: Security Man Breaks ATM, Steals N12m by patostation(m): 7:31pm On Jun 25, 2013
If e better for everyman o, better for every woman, better for every boy, ajibole e no go dey §§§. Ehenn, wetin dem de yarn? Say Securityman open bank vault abi na ATM? My hand no dey o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chidera Ejiri: How Soldiers Tortured Me In Aba On New Year's Day / Woman Dies After Husband Beat Her While Defending His Lover In Port Harcourt / 2 Thieves Fall Asleep After Stealing Items From An Elderly Woman's House (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.