Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,536 members, 7,816,308 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! (38837 Views)

Modernised Hummer Jeep Spotted In Enugu / Picture Of A Keke Napep Limousine / Why Buy A Hummer Jeep? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 25, 2013
"Made in Nigeria" ooooo and making it COOL! This guy don hammer oooo!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onPY24g2grM

5 Likes

Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by Freiburger(m): 11:16am On Jun 25, 2013
What's that single wheel Upfront for? cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 25, 2013
lol - to look cool cool cool grin grin

... i wonder if Fashola can ban that 'okada'...?!

2 Likes

Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 25, 2013
Cool. . .

2 Likes

Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 25, 2013
FEMALE INTERVIWER HAS A LOT OF S-PUNK. VERY VIVACIOUS

6 Likes

Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by SlyIg(f): 4:10pm On Jun 25, 2013
Ok. Buy one and get 3 free!

4 Likes

Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by yuzedo: 4:10pm On Jun 25, 2013
Only in Mushin and Oko-oba and Orile and Okokomaiko and Maza-maza and Ajamgbadi. If this tin dare cross 3rd mainland, enter island, Lastma go assassinate dat contraption and im driver with flame-thrower + molotov cocktails. WTF is this?! angry angry angry

7 Likes

Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 25, 2013
Lmaoooo @ " he has a radiooooooo(?)......." grin

8 Likes

Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by sakaguchi(m): 4:11pm On Jun 25, 2013

1 Like

Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 4:12pm On Jun 25, 2013
;DHummer to bad..........straight to burial ground leleyi o.

3 Likes

Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by nnanyereugo(m): 4:12pm On Jun 25, 2013
Mehn dis is coooool!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 25, 2013
N380k?

Lmaoooooooooo grin

The thing didnt even move cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by IAMBREEZY: 4:13pm On Jun 25, 2013
Lol WTF!!!

1 Like

Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by Goldie20: 4:14pm On Jun 25, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by TriLah(m): 4:15pm On Jun 25, 2013
OP na fowl... Chey April 1st neva end?
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by idlaw2k3(m): 4:16pm On Jun 25, 2013
omg! he has....... radioooooo! lol. grin grin grin the female interviewer stole the show.
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by yuzedo: 4:16pm On Jun 25, 2013
obadiah777: FEMALE INTERVIWER HAS A LOT OF S-PUNK. VERY VIVACIOUS
Very ill-equipped to function in media, i must say. Poor girl is better suited in a back-room capacity, though i gotta confess she got nice brezz bruh.. Bet you wanna cop an "extended" feel, huh...? wink grin

That "inventor" and his repulsive side-kick though... Lord! This slime and goop just oozing through their pores. cry
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by 2legit2qwt: 4:16pm On Jun 25, 2013
The girl's facial expression and the way she talks grin grin grin

Not sure which is more hysterical, the ridiculously looking tricycle/hummer or whatever that is or the interviewer cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by zolajpower: 4:17pm On Jun 25, 2013
reminds me of the kids catoon "character the ring do your thing" in the early and mid 80's
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 25, 2013
Lmaooooo @ "to learn you how to drive"

Naijaaaaaaa grin

1 Like

Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by daywatcher: 4:20pm On Jun 25, 2013
If na 'oyinbo' make am we go dey praise am like say he jus invent flying machine...but na black make this one so we go yab am...smh for the black race

3 Likes

Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by Skywalker5(m): 4:21pm On Jun 25, 2013
the guy is really feeling cool cheesy cheesy cheesy i like that

Besides there is something about that interviewer.i dont know but she cracks me up with the way she speaks

1 Like

Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by Egbagirl(f): 4:23pm On Jun 25, 2013
daywatcher: If na 'oyinbo' make am we go dey praise am like say he jus invent flying machine...but na black make this one so we go yab am...smh for the black race

See the problem is prolly the finishing. It doesn;t look appealing to the eyes. If the inside were better... I mean look at where the radio was, look at the steering wheel. It might be functional but if only he had done a bit more to the finishing to make it look more attractive, people would praise him.

I guess that's where the issue of having standards comes into play.
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by 25omega(m): 4:23pm On Jun 25, 2013
why is he acting so cool? and whats with the attitude of the fake news woman
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by FILEBE(m): 4:25pm On Jun 25, 2013
yuzedo: Only in Mushin and Oko-oba and Orile and Okokomaiko and Maza-maza and Ajamgbadi. If this tin dare cross 3rd mainland, enter island, Lastma go assassinate dat contraption and im driver with flame-thrower + molotov cocktails. WTF is this?! angry angry angry

guy! what's wrong with u? wetin u fit create? u surround urself with bunches of rotten bananas call am BANANA ISLAND U GO JUST DEY TALK LIKE SAY NA U BE GOD!

3 Likes

Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by biafranqueen: 4:25pm On Jun 25, 2013
At least they try and be creative I am sure it will evolve like th model T everyone made fun of Ford in 1800s at first but his descendants are laughing in lavish life style well done bros

1 Like

Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by otumfour(m): 4:26pm On Jun 25, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

why dude all frowned up tho undecided

grin grin grin grin can't stop laughing @ how she pronounces "hummer" tho grin grin....HOMMER
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 25, 2013
yuzedo:
Very ill-equipped to function in media, i must say. Poor girl is better suited in a back-room capacity, though i gotta confess she got nice brezz bruh.. Bet you wanna cop an "extended" feel, huh...? wink grin

That "inventor" and his repulsive side-kick though... Lord! This slime and goop just oozing through their pores. cry
HER BREZZ ? I AINT EVEN NOTICE THAT BROS. HER PERSONALITY DISTRACTED ME AWAY FROM HER BREZZZ grin grin grin AS FOR THE BIKE INVENTOR ? THE GUY LOOKS LIKE A KILLER LWTMB

1 Like

Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:28pm On Jun 25, 2013
What?
Qest ce cest? What's this? It doesn't look appealing @ all. Somebody just coupled metals together to form Harley Davidson look alike okada.
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by finebadtboy(m): 4:28pm On Jun 25, 2013
idlaw2k3: omg! he has....... radioooooo! lol. grin grin grin the female interviewer stole the show.
does it have a tttvvvvvvv..... grin
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by biafranqueen: 4:28pm On Jun 25, 2013
25omega: why is he acting so cool? and whats with the attitude of the fake news woman
Because he is cool for inventing something
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by Goldie20: 4:28pm On Jun 25, 2013
obadiah777: HER BREZZ ? I AINT EVEN NOTICE THAT BROS. HER PERSONALITY DISTRACTED ME AWAY FROM HER BREZZZ grin grin grin AS FOR THE BIKE INVENTOR ? THE GUY LOOKS LIKE A KILLER LWTMB

grin grin grin I Lol'd sooo hard cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

1962 Cardilac Fleetwood Limousine Spotted In Lagos (Photos) / Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen? / My Experience As UBER Driver For One Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.