Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

PMS ,AGO, DPK And LPFO Available Now Serious Legit Buyers Please!! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / PMS ,AGO, DPK And LPFO Available Now Serious Legit Buyers Please!! (2654 Views)

AGO, DPK AND PMS FROM THE DEPOT / Blco And LPFO Allocation Available / Petroleum Products Pms, Ago, Dpk, Lpfo, Hhtk Etc? Call Seeve 016666132, 0166667 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PMS ,AGO, DPK And LPFO Available Now Serious Legit Buyers Please!! by vic3ee: 5:04pm On Jun 25, 2013
[b]1.
PRODUCT: OFFICIAL DUAL PORPOSE KEROSINE (DPK)
QUALITY: NNPC STANDARD
QUANTITY: 100,000 MT

PRICE: N76.00 per litre Gross <<N3.00 to Seller/Buyers Agents/Facilitators>>

DELIVERY: Direct to buyer's vessel at agreed point by the two captains.

PROCEDURE:
1. 1 Buyer signs, seals and return SPA with Supercargo details and
BCL(BANK COMFORT LETTER)without disclaimer
2. Seller Load product and takes Buyer’s Supercargo onboard to
confirm product on Seller’s vessel.
3. Immediately after confirmation of Product, Buyer issues BG Covering
Total Cargo and Buyer’s Inspector carry out Q&Q Inspection.
4. Buyer Re Charter vessel ,Make full Payment By MT 103/23 To Seller
and All Agent And Facilitators as stated in the SPA
5 .Buyer Takes Over Cargo.

2. AGO

>PRODUCT: AGO N119.00 per litre Gross LESS N2
>QUANTITY: 100,000MT
>QUALITY: AGO– NNPC grade to be verified by independent inspectors.
>DELIVERY: Tanker To Tanker Transshipment (TTT).

– PROCEDURE.-
1. Seller & Buyer sign sales & purchase agreement (SPA) with their Banking
Details and lodges same with their respective banks.
2. Buyer returns signed SPA with complete inspector’s details and vessel particulars’ CPA, Q88, ATL, Captain Direct GSM phone number, Invoice Receipt of payment to owner.
3. Seller capt. open communication Buyer capt. for transshipment into buyer’s vessel.
4. Seller allows buyer inspector’s to conduct quantity and quality (Q&Q) while seller inspectors remain on board.
6. Buyer Issues payment for total product, commissions By Bank Swift Wire transfer into nominated bank accounts in the SPA and Seller releases all relevant documents to buyer.
5. Buyer’s vessel sets sail to buyer’s Port of Discharge/destination.

LPFO (20-100 MILLION MT) AVAILABLE ((@N74 LESS N4 )) WITH SOFTCOPY

PLEASE IF YOU HAVE A LEGIT BUYER >>tired of time wasters please<<

CONTACT ME: ENGR. VICTOR
Re: PMS ,AGO, DPK And LPFO Available Now Serious Legit Buyers Please!! by vic3ee: 8:23am On Jun 26, 2013
vic3ee: [b]1.
PRODUCT: OFFICIAL DUAL PORPOSE KEROSINE (DPK)
QUALITY: NNPC STANDARD
QUANTITY: 100,000 MT

PRICE: N76.00 per litre Gross <<N3.00 to Seller/Buyers Agents/Facilitators>>

DELIVERY: Direct to buyer's vessel at agreed point by the two captains.

PROCEDURE:
1. 1 Buyer signs, seals and return SPA with Supercargo details and
BCL(BANK COMFORT LETTER)without disclaimer

AVAILABLE FOR SERIOUS LEGIT BUYERS. THANKS
2. Seller Load product and takes Buyer’s Supercargo onboard to
confirm product on Seller’s vessel.
3. Immediately after confirmation of Product, Buyer issues BG Covering
Total Cargo and Buyer’s Inspector carry out Q&Q Inspection.
4. Buyer Re Charter vessel ,Make full Payment By MT 103/23 To Seller
and All Agent And Facilitators as stated in the SPA
5 .Buyer Takes Over Cargo.

2. AGO

>PRODUCT: AGO
>QUANTITY: 83,000MT
>QUALITY: AGO– NNPC grade to be verified by independent inspectors.
>DELIVERY: Tanker To Tanker Transshipment (TTT).

– PROCEDURE.-
1. Seller & Buyer sign sales & purchase agreement (SPA) with their Banking
Details and lodges same with their respective banks.
2. Buyer returns signed SPA with complete inspector’s details and vessel particulars’ CPA, Q88, ATL, Captain Direct GSM phone number, Invoice Receipt of payment to owner.
3. Seller capt. open communication Buyer capt. for transshipment into buyer’s vessel.
4. Seller allows buyer inspector’s to conduct quantity and quality (Q&Q) while seller inspectors remain on board.
6. Buyer Issues payment for total product, commissions By Bank Swift Wire transfer into nominated bank accounts in the SPA and Seller releases all relevant documents to buyer.
5. Buyer’s vessel sets sail to buyer’s Port of Discharge/destination.

LPFO (20-100 MILLION MT) AVAILABLE @N74 LESS N4
LPFO 50KMT AND 200KMT @ N77 LESS N5
CALL NOW AND SPEAK WITH THE MANDATE TO NEGOTIATE ON PRICE.

PLEASE IF YOU HAVE A LEGIT BUYER >>tired of time wasters please<<

CONTACT ME: ENGR. VICTOR

[/b]
Re: PMS ,AGO, DPK And LPFO Available Now Serious Legit Buyers Please!! by wealthyk: 11:26am On Jun 26, 2013
I have a serious buyer that needs about 30,000MT.He will be picking it up with his trucks(about 272),from which ever tank farm the seller has. as buyer is about to fly down to lagos today.please note that the preffered price he needs is 74-less 4
contact me on 08089728944 if you can handle this deal or mail me on wealthykcash@gmail.com
Re: PMS ,AGO, DPK And LPFO Available Now Serious Legit Buyers Please!! by vic3ee: 10:31am On Jun 27, 2013
wealthyk: I have a serious buyer that needs about 30,000MT.He will be picking it up with his trucks(about 272),from which ever tank farm the seller has. as buyer is about to fly down to lagos today.please note that the preffered price he needs is 74-less 4
contact me on 08089728944 if you can handle this deal or mail me on wealthykcash@gmail.com

IM WORKING ON THAT but we have 50kmt and its marine bt wen i get a fit back from them to see hw we can arrange that id call you.
Re: PMS ,AGO, DPK And LPFO Available Now Serious Legit Buyers Please!! by vic3ee: 7:41am On Jun 29, 2013
AVAILABLE FOR SERIOUS BUYERS AGENTS/FACILITATORS
Re: PMS ,AGO, DPK And LPFO Available Now Serious Legit Buyers Please!! by wealthyk: 9:23pm On Jun 29, 2013
Pls i av offer for 100kmt of lpfo allocation. pls if u can do ds could u mail me all it takes to wealth4lifeinc@yahoo.com. its urgent so pls reply as soon as u get. thanks
Re: PMS ,AGO, DPK And LPFO Available Now Serious Legit Buyers Please!! by vic3ee: 12:07pm On Jul 01, 2013
wealthyk: Pls i av offer for 100kmt of lpfo allocation. pls if u can do ds could u mail me all it takes to wealth4lifeinc@yahoo.com. its urgent so pls reply as soon as u get. thanks

IVE SENT YOU THE SPA PLEASE DO DROP A NUMBER SO WE CAN SPEAK AND LET THIS FLY ASAP. THANKS
Re: PMS ,AGO, DPK And LPFO Available Now Serious Legit Buyers Please!! by onyeka205(m): 10:38pm On Jul 02, 2013
I have a buyer who would want the seller to consider the following procedure:

1. SALES PURCHASE AGREEMENT SIGNED BY BOTH PARTIES WITH FULL BANKING
DETAILS ENCLOSED. BUYER RETURNS SPA ALONG WITH INSPECTOR DETAILS AND ATB FORMAT OR VESSEL DETAILS
2A. SELLER PROVIDE VESSEL FOR THE TWO PRODUCTS (AGO AND PMS) RELEASE 2% PB UPFRONT, PRICE OF PRODUCTS AND THE COST OF VESSEL IS UP TO THE SELLER AS SHOULD BE QUOTED IN THE SPA.
2B. BUYER AND SELLER EXCHANGE BANK ENDORSED INDEMNITY IN THEIR BANKS FOR CONFIRMATION.
2C. BOTH BUYER AND SELLER CONFIRM THE AUTHENTICITY OF THE INDEMNITY FROM THEIR BANKS.
3. SELLER ISSUES CORPORATE ATB AND TAKE BUYER SUPER CARGO ONBOARD FOR CONFIRMATION OF CARGO ON HIS COST.

4. BUYER’S INSPECTORS CONFIRM PRODUCT AND BUYER PLACE IRREVOCABLE BANK GUARANTEE / MT103 FOR ENTIRE CARGO AND ALSO REFUND COST OF BOARDING AND SELLER CALL IN HIS VESSEL TO LONG-SIDE.

5. UPON POSITIVE Q AND Q, BUYER’S BANK RELEASE PAYMENT FOR THE ENTIRE COST OF THE CARGO AND INTERMEDIARIES.
6. ALL NECESSARY DOCUMENTS FOR PRODUCT CLEARANCE ARE GIVEN TO THE BUYER AND THE VESSEL MOVE MONROVIA FINAL DESTINATION PORT FOR DELIVERY.

7. DEAL CLOSES, THEN NEXT TRANSACTION COMMENCES.

Reach on 08035426409 or campbell205@yahoo.com if this is considered.
Re: PMS ,AGO, DPK And LPFO Available Now Serious Legit Buyers Please!! by vic3ee: 11:52am On Jul 03, 2013
onyeka205: I have a buyer who would want the seller to consider the following procedure:

1. SALES PURCHASE AGREEMENT SIGNED BY BOTH PARTIES WITH FULL BANKING
DETAILS ENCLOSED. BUYER RETURNS SPA ALONG WITH INSPECTOR DETAILS AND ATB FORMAT OR VESSEL DETAILS
2A. SELLER PROVIDE VESSEL FOR THE TWO PRODUCTS (AGO AND PMS) RELEASE 2% PB UPFRONT, PRICE OF PRODUCTS AND THE COST OF VESSEL IS UP TO THE SELLER AS SHOULD BE QUOTED IN THE SPA.
2B. BUYER AND SELLER EXCHANGE BANK ENDORSED INDEMNITY IN THEIR BANKS FOR CONFIRMATION.
2C. BOTH BUYER AND SELLER CONFIRM THE AUTHENTICITY OF THE INDEMNITY FROM THEIR BANKS.
3. SELLER ISSUES CORPORATE ATB AND TAKE BUYER SUPER CARGO ONBOARD FOR CONFIRMATION OF CARGO ON HIS COST.

4. BUYER’S INSPECTORS CONFIRM PRODUCT AND BUYER PLACE IRREVOCABLE BANK GUARANTEE / MT103 FOR ENTIRE CARGO AND ALSO REFUND COST OF BOARDING AND SELLER CALL IN HIS VESSEL TO LONG-SIDE.

5. UPON POSITIVE Q AND Q, BUYER’S BANK RELEASE PAYMENT FOR THE ENTIRE COST OF THE CARGO AND INTERMEDIARIES.
6. ALL NECESSARY DOCUMENTS FOR PRODUCT CLEARANCE ARE GIVEN TO THE BUYER AND THE VESSEL MOVE MONROVIA FINAL DESTINATION PORT FOR DELIVERY.

7. DEAL CLOSES, THEN NEXT TRANSACTION COMMENCES.

Reach on 08035426409 or campbell205@yahoo.com if this is considered.

THIS SELLER IS NOT READY TO ISSUE ANY PB, HE IS TIRED OF UNSERIOUS BUYERS, NO SELLER WILL GIVE SUCH ITS UR BUYER THAT SHOULD MAKE A FINANTIAL COMITMENT TO CONVINCE US THAT UPON CONFIRMATION OF PRODUCT HE IS READY TO BUY..

BUT MY SELLER IS NOT ASKING FOR ANY FINANTIAL COMITMENT
HE JUST NEEDS A SERIOUS BUYER NO UPFRONT PAYMENT. THANKS
Re: PMS ,AGO, DPK And LPFO Available Now Serious Legit Buyers Please!! by vic3ee: 2:15pm On Jul 06, 2013
STILL AVAILABLE FOR SERIOUS BUYERS
Re: PMS ,AGO, DPK And LPFO Available Now Serious Legit Buyers Please!! by MrNairaland: 6:32pm On Jul 06, 2013
i have buyer for 10kmt of DPK,at 75 less 3 on TTT.if your seller will want to transact with these price,swiftly send the SPA to : y2kaustin@gmail.com
Re: PMS ,AGO, DPK And LPFO Available Now Serious Legit Buyers Please!! by ojmaroni247(m): 2:08pm On Dec 17, 2017
✍Board and Load,AGO racket there are 2 vessel presently
70kmt in bayelsa deep water and the seller will give security clearance price is 115/5
50kmt in lagos water and they can do transhipment in 1818 deep water and would give documents price is 115 / 5,chat me privately asap if you have a serious buyer or call/whatsapp 08067880681

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Rice For Sale At Wholesale Price / Sea Going Vessel Shuttle Charter & Sales Services / Invest In House Boats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.