Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,173 members, 7,829,194 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno (17635 Views)

Photos Of Boko Haram leaders captured by the army recently / Army Rescues 95 People, Nabbed Two Boko Haram Leaders (pics) / 4 Boko-Haram Leaders Arrested & 200 SUVs Recovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno by Capnd143(m): 12:50pm On Jun 26, 2013
All this will die down, ones Abubakar sheCOW is captured and beheaded before Nigerians! No terrorist group has ever won a war against the govt, from iraq,afghanistan,pakistan,mali,sudan,congo,cote d'voire,etc! The all fight bt lose at the end! Guess why? It is because even God recognises the government of a nation

2 Likes

Re: 11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno by Okijajuju: 12:50pm On Jun 26, 2013
Freiburger: If not for the strained relationship with the US, they should have been sent to guantanamo bay for confession. grin grin

Send who to Guantanamo?!

What for?! Abeg instead send Some free Nigerians there. That place dey like 3 star hotel compared to many shanty's for Nigeria.

Send them to Kirikiri Maximum or other Prisons around Nigeria.

Omo Nigerian Prisons na die.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-nBAp_E7WMYE/T7dDVyi5Q1I/AAAAAAAAAFE/tFK2VCmfZSM/s1600/prison-in-port-harcourt_1.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: 11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno by kaeto(m): 12:50pm On Jun 26, 2013
Where is shekau's head?
Re: 11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno by AlPicapcI(m): 12:51pm On Jun 26, 2013
why do we ve to wait this long after a whole lot of people had been killed? America will deploy all their arsenal to save one person but nigeria will send troop after deaths of hundreds of thousands...ummmmmmmh oma se o.
Re: 11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 26, 2013
have you guys noticed, since jtf took over, these mumu boko never throw bomb? Jtf no be nice people.

1 Like

Re: 11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno by Okijajuju: 12:52pm On Jun 26, 2013
9jadelta: have you guys noticed, since jtf took over, these mumu boko never throw bomb? Jtf no be nice people.

No be JTF wey dem send go evangelise to Militants that year for Niger Delta wey make all of them repent?! grin

1 Like

Re: 11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno by chinnko: 12:52pm On Jun 26, 2013
wow...dts kooll...
modem unlocker below!!!

Re: 11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno by akpomeme(m): 12:53pm On Jun 26, 2013
More like when will they capture Ciroma and the rest that promised Nigeria hell if Jonathan wins...

1 Like

Re: 11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno by AlPicapcI(m): 12:53pm On Jun 26, 2013
Okija juju:

Send who to Guantanamo?!

What for?! Abeg instead send Some free Nigerians there. That place dey like 3 star hotel compared to many shanty's for Nigeria.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-nBAp_E7WMYE/T7dDVyi5Q1I/AAAAAAAAAFE/tFK2VCmfZSM/s1600/prison-in-port-harcourt_1.jpg[/img]
lol... kuje or kirikiri full of mosquitoes and hunger.
Re: 11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno by Okijajuju: 12:56pm On Jun 26, 2013
Al PicapcI:
lol... kuje or kirikiri full of mosquitoes and hunger.

This na wetin I see wey make me decide to never be criminal for my life..

[img]http://4.bp..com/-Kkulcfk3T7A/UOFLxl84orI/AAAAAAAAYjQ/WoRo7AdkWOQ/s1600/DEPLORABLE+NIGERIAN+PRISONS-tonynwajeipost.gif[/img]

Instead make I enter there, send me go Guantanamo;

See as prison fine pass GRA for Nigeria..

Re: 11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno by Madawaki01(m): 12:57pm On Jun 26, 2013
visalo: they should capture their [b]laeder[\b] now buhari
bros,calm down before u hit d submit button,see how u con gbagaun
Re: 11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno by Lilimax(f): 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2013
Okija juju:

[/b]
You mean this is a prison?
Re: 11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno by kaeto(m): 12:59pm On Jun 26, 2013
idowuswap: igbos should be kill asap,dont let dem form again,jtf are working why igbo want 2 spoil dis nation thas why den plenty 4 prison
just like their poverty stricken forefathers who think the Igbos are responsible for adject penury and misery, so afraid of the Igbo existence and I still do not know why. For you, you are just a brainless and hornless giant size goat walking on it's 2 hoofs.
Re: 11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno by valicious1(m): 1:00pm On Jun 26, 2013
idowuswap: igbos should be kill asap,dont let dem form again,jtf are working why igbo want 2 spoil dis nation thas why den plenty 4 prison
WHY INDIAN HEMP IS NOT GOOD FOR YOU

Why would a well thinking individual eat, drink, inhale or smoke any substance that is dangerous to health? That is the question that constantly assails the mind of many Nigerians even as they watch their kinsmen getting stoned on drugs, especially Indian hemp, on a daily basis.

Indian hemp bears different names in many cultures. It�s known as weed, pot, ganja, Mary Jane, grass, shunk, lala and igbo. Its origin can be traced to China in the 6000 BC where its seeds were used for food and medicine, among many others.

The drug, which has a scientific name, Cannabis sativa, has been used throughout history in many cultures to change mood, perception and consciousness - to get high. Its effects range from increasing creativity to mystical experiences, to heightening the capacity to feel sense and share. After alcohol, it is the most popular of the �recreational drugs�.

In the Mile Two Estate in Amuwo Odofin Local Government area of Lagos, a supposed football field has been taken over by the users of this drug. The once active pitch has been abandoned by its original users � soccer players. It has since been taken over by youths puffing away on heavy rolls of cannabis.
A few years back, marijuana users are mostly street urchins, touts, thugs and the ne�er-do-wells. These days, however, the reverse is the case. Those who relish the Indian hemp include students and indeed, otherwise respectable professionals. Many University graduates indulge in the use of the drug as if they also earned a degree in hemp smoking.

Akudo Ejelonu, who studied Social Work and Social Research at an American university told Daily Sun: �Marijuana impinges on the central nervous system by attaching to the brain�s neurons and interfering with normal communication between the neurons. These nerves respond by altering their behaviour. For example, if the nerve is supposed to assist one in retrieving short-term memory, cannabiniods receptors make them do the opposite. So if someone has to remember what he did five minutes ago, after smoking a high dose of marijuana, he will have trouble remembering.�

She further explained: �Marijuana plant contains 400 chemicals and 40 of them are cannabiniods which are psychoactive components that are produced inside the body after cannabis is metabolised. Cannabiniods is an active ingredient of marijuana. The most psychoactive cannabiniods chemical of marijuana that has the biggest impact on the brain is tetrahydrocannibol THC. Psychiatrists who treat schizophrenic patient advise them not to use this drug because it can trigger severe mental disturbances and cause a relapse.�

A chronic smoker of Indian hemp who boasted to have been in the game for 17 years said he isn�t considering quitting since it wasn�t dangerous to his health.

�I have been smoking weed since I was 18years old and now I�m 34. I do not intend to quit because I have not seen any damage it has caused me. I do very well in my work, I eat well and I�m a good father and husband. So what is this rubbish about marijuana affecting my brain?�

Another user, a student, admitted that the use of the drugs has started affecting his performance in school. �Sincerely, there have been times I vowed to stop but I still find myself going back to it,� he confessed.

Ahmadu Giade, the Chairman of the National Drugs Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) had, during the discovery of a cartel that specializes in cannabis smuggling through the conveyor belt at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport (MMIA), Ikeja, invited all to join the fight against drugs.

�NDLEA cannot fight this fight against illicit drugs in isolation. In the same vein no country is an island. We must collaborate and work together,� said the NDLEA boss. A member of the rehabilitation team against drug abuse, Pastor Iyke Osuji, agreed that the drug war must be tackled with all seriousness by everyone in the society.

�Most times, nemesis catches-up with the peddlers. One of their children ends up becoming addicted because of the destinies of the children they have destroyed will cry out for revenge. Such a case requires prayers and fasting,� he said.

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE
Re: 11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno by Okijajuju: 1:02pm On Jun 26, 2013
Lilimax: You mean this is a prison?

Shey you sef shock?!

Na the Guantanamo wey dem dey shout since be that o!! Imagine wetin dem see dey halla. angry

If Fashola build this thing for Banana Island, people go dey pay 3.5million Naira a year to rent room for inside.. grin
Re: 11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 26, 2013
Okija juju:

No be JTF wey dem send go evangelise to Militants that year for Niger Delta wey make all of them repent?! grin
bros, bone face na cheesy
Re: 11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno by Capnd143(m): 1:04pm On Jun 26, 2013

Name: Boko Haram
Founder: Gen. Buhari
Leader:Abubakar shecau
Followers: brainwashed Islamist, hunger ridden kanuris , shoe shining aboki, misguided hausa's
Meaning/slogan:
Western Education is forbidden
Name:Boko Dole
Founder: Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan
Leader: Gen. Azubuike Ihejirika
Followers: war turn JTF boys, stick/matchet weiding civilan Jtf, tarvor 21 weilding SSS Men, scary looking mobile police
Meaning/slogan: Western Education is by force.

4 Likes

Re: 11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno by ceejayluv(m): 1:09pm On Jun 26, 2013
Why is this post not Hidden??. Moderators please explain.
Re: 11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno by mike404(m): 1:11pm On Jun 26, 2013
Capnd143:
Name: Boko Haram
Founder: Gen. Buhari
Leader:Abubakar shecau
Followers: brainwashed Islamist, hunger ridden kanuris , shoe shining aboki, misguided hausa's
Meaning/slogan:
Western Education is forbidden
Name:Boko Dole
Founder: Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan
Leader: Gen. Azubuike Ihejirika
Followers: war turn JTF boys, stick/matchet weiding civilan Jtf, tarvor 21 weilding SSS Men, scary looking mobile police
Meaning/slogan: Western Education is by force.
cheesy
Re: 11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno by Sirfergie90(m): 1:13pm On Jun 26, 2013
Pls all dis tory no concern me jare mak dey arrest their sponsorer.........n eny news abt ASUP stike pls

1 Like

Re: 11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno by Decryptor(m): 1:15pm On Jun 26, 2013
idowuswap: igbo like ritual why ?animal igbo in nl,talk im listening Bleep dem all
I can see that your hate for Igbos Ȋ̝̊̅§ causing you sleepness nights...all your posts since you joined Nairaland are against igbos.
E be like say one igbo guy collect your babe from you and another one collected your father's piece of land.
Continue until you die miserably and then your profile will be hidden in obscurity while the igbos progress. Anuofia!

1 Like

Re: 11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno by Freiburger(m): 1:16pm On Jun 26, 2013
Okija juju:

Send who to Guantanamo?!

omo, the place worse pass hell ooooo shocked shocked shocked
Re: 11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno by Decryptor(m): 1:17pm On Jun 26, 2013
ceejayluv:
Why is this post not Hidden??. Moderators please explain.
Why would the mods hide it? Have you forgotten where the founder of NL comes from?
Re: 11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno by Amodemaja: 1:17pm On Jun 26, 2013
ledafaze:

I still want that guy to be President

God forbid bad thing. Ol boy go check your brain I think it is malfunctioning
Re: 11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno by Danhumprey: 1:18pm On Jun 26, 2013
Hmmmmmm. What can I say? Nothing. I'm gonna wait still they have capture all the insurgents before I will comment. For now,I comment my reserve. grin And I hope the waiting will not be still eternity?
Re: 11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:21pm On Jun 26, 2013
mike404: HOW ABOUT THEIR KINGPIN BUHARI
I dey laff oo cos some EEEDIOTS wit thick thick bia bia in dia a$$ will still insist dat Buhari iz behind BH.
@mike404, has it neva occured 2 u dat wit all bh members in detection, non has ever indicted Buhari?
Are u even ok?
Re: 11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno by chizel: 1:32pm On Jun 26, 2013
Good one
Re: 11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno by realone2012: 1:37pm On Jun 26, 2013
Must Nairalanders are PDPians. Why hating on Buhari like this now...nobody has anything linking Buhari with these guyz, and you guyz keep talking sh*t allday.
Re: 11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 26, 2013
Okija juju:

Send who to Guantanamo?!

Holy Moses! shocked shocked shocked Is that prison actually in Nigeria? It is hard to believe sometimes images of government managements are that so bad as this particular one. Anybody that comes out of that prison alive will never fear for death again.

This is very bad of the Nigerian government.
Re: 11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:44pm On Jun 26, 2013
realone2012: Must Nairalanders are PDPians. Why hating on Buhari like this now...nobody has anything linking Buhari with these guyz, and you guyz keep talking sh*t allday.
They re not all pdpians, dey re ppls fadas without thinkin faculties grin
Re: 11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno by AbuMikey(m): 1:46pm On Jun 26, 2013
Kill them all....and show no Mercy!!
Re: 11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 26, 2013
idowuswap: igbo like ritual why ?animal igbo in nl,talk im listening Bleep dem all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onnoghen absent as CCT resumes ‘false assets declaration’ trial / Gossy Water Returns As Fayemi Commissions Production Plant (photos) / Boko Haram Burns 73 Houses And 28 Shops In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.