Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno (17638 Views)

Photos Of Boko Haram leaders captured by the army recently / Army Rescues 95 People, Nabbed Two Boko Haram Leaders (pics) / 4 Boko-Haram Leaders Arrested & 200 SUVs Recovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 26, 2013
idowuswap: igbos should be kill asap,dont let dem form again,jtf are working why igbo want 2 spoil dis nation thas why den plenty 4 prison
have u eaten today? Then, why r u hatin?
Re: 11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno by fredon2020(m): 1:50pm On Jun 26, 2013
idowuswap: igbos should be kill asap,dont let dem form again,jtf are working why igbo want 2 spoil dis nation thas why den plenty 4 prison
keep it up the more you hate the igbos the more the progress. I dey laff you tongue
keep it up the more you hate the igbos the more the progress. I dey laff you
Re: 11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno by chessguru1(m): 1:53pm On Jun 26, 2013
idowuswap: igbo like ritual why ?animal igbo in nl,talk im listening Bleep dem all

As in WTF Did you J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ qoute yourself?
Now this is the reason why people shouldn't shut down their brains when the boot their systems to come on NL undecided
Re: 11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 26, 2013
ledafaze:

I still want that guy to be President
I'll find you and I'll break your leg... I'll make it slow and painful sad
Re: 11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno by davidflo(m): 1:54pm On Jun 26, 2013
Beaf!:
^
Rubbish! Does Buhari needs to be captured? One must be on the run or hiding before the word 'capture' can be used on him.

@post

When will they capture the chewing stick eating bastard? The alien and YouTube broadcasting coward?
sir, pls can u give any evidence to substantiate ur allegation?.just 1?
Re: 11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno by davidflo(m): 2:00pm On Jun 26, 2013
idowuswap: igbo like ritual why ?animal igbo in nl,talk im listening Bleep dem all
from your name i would like to say i am ashamed to come from the same tribe as you. what is wrong with you? is it poverty or lack of exposure?

1 Like

Re: 11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno by Soso990240(m): 2:01pm On Jun 26, 2013
What more can i say ? Hehehehehehehehe
Re: 11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno by Akpan107(m): 2:01pm On Jun 26, 2013
May God make you ''well'' and heal you from every brain problem(s) In Jesus name, Amen.

@post. North has lost power completely, the Middle Belt is even more relivant that the ''core'' North. They have use Boko Haram to distroy that part of the Country... And that has disqualify them from ruling this Country again, till 50 to 100 Years time they can be able to rule again.

If they cant accept that, we would divide the Country and give them the Boko Haramic region to rule,,,,
Re: 11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno by SkyRider1(m): 2:09pm On Jun 26, 2013
Every good boy desreVe bornvita.

Our military personnels deserve their pension and gratuity after serving this nation.

Not sleeping on walk ways whike begging politicians for their p and g.
Re: 11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno by davidflo(m): 2:11pm On Jun 26, 2013
Akpan107: May God make you ''well'' and heal you from every brain problem(s) In Jesus name, Amen.

@post. North has lost power completely, the Middle Belt is even more relivant that the ''core'' North. They have use Boko Haram to distroy that part of the Country... And that has disqualify them from ruling this Country again, till 50 to 100 Years time they can be able to rule again.

If they cant accept that, we would divide the Country and give them the Boko Haramic region to rule,,,,
and what differentiates you from idowu? mr akpan if the north has been disqualified, with ur grammar what are u actually qualified for?
Re: 11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno by Freiburger(m): 2:13pm On Jun 26, 2013
Okija juju:

This na wetin I see wey make me decide to never be criminal for my life..

[img]http://4.bp..com/-Kkulcfk3T7A/UOFLxl84orI/AAAAAAAAYjQ/WoRo7AdkWOQ/s1600/DEPLORABLE+NIGERIAN+PRISONS-tonynwajeipost.gif[/img]

Instead make I enter there, send me go Guantanamo;

See as prison fine pass GRA for Nigeria..

Its not all about how the place is looking, it has to do with the kind Torture Techniques that can produce the desired result.
Re: 11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno by Freksy(m): 2:23pm On Jun 26, 2013
davidflo: and what differentiates you from idowu? mr akpan if the north has been disqualified, with ur grammar what are u actually qualified for?

David, your grammar is not perfect either.
Re: 11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno by davidflo(m): 2:28pm On Jun 26, 2013
Freksy:

David, your grammar is not perfect either.
i guess i aint qualified too.... but the north is,the south is and every other region in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno by ifihearam: 2:36pm On Jun 26, 2013
BUHARI MUST BE COUNTING HIS LOSSES BY NOW,SMALL TIME NA HIM GO DIE.
Re: 11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno by curtain: 2:57pm On Jun 26, 2013
Weldone JTF, now that buharis army has been flushed out let him and his governors go there for campaign and see how borno people will stone the idiots that are pLaying politics with human lives.
Re: 11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno by TechyGuy: 2:59pm On Jun 26, 2013
I am happy that SOE is working. Can BUHARI AND TINUBU now apologize to Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: 11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno by Marisbeybe: 3:04pm On Jun 26, 2013
Who opened gate for dis one 2 escape? Sombdy hlp! Tunde get d chain pls, Hurry!!

1 Like

Re: 11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 26, 2013
Maris beybe: Who opened gate for dis one 2 escape? Sombdy hlp! Tunde get d chain pls, Hurry!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: 11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno by delors(m): 3:24pm On Jun 26, 2013
The NORTH DOES NOT FORGET!
#GameofThrones
Re: 11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 26, 2013
WIZGUY69: JTF should be with those pigs i will bring the head of shekau in two week time!! *i still dey flog the bastard first*
GUY HOW FAR, U DEY VEX OOH,...I BEG DON'T 4GET 2BRING THE IDIOT TO BSIDE,..OUR OBA NEED TO FLUG HE OWN..
Re: 11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 26, 2013

Lol Yoruba's willy willy. I thought I'd never see it cheesy wink

Wellucom.......
Re: 11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno by confusion247(m): 3:33pm On Jun 26, 2013
Afro connect: God bless Nigerian army-frequent air raids and aerial bombardment will sen their souls to their 79 virgins faster...dont waste time,just bomb the evil invaders-Shekau,a bloody Chadian coming to cause problem in Nigeria-they all must die.Nigerians kill them where ever you see them,dont be a fool,terrorists are evil,they love only their fellow killers.
Blame those asking government to grant amnesty to terrorists. They are the real boko haram.
Re: 11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno by abbeybanks(m): 3:41pm On Jun 26, 2013
with all the key members captured so far would have been enough to end this terrorism fight if actually they are want they rilli want us all to blieve.

9ja My Country...
Re: 11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno by Okijajuju1(m): 3:50pm On Jun 26, 2013
abbeybanks: with all the key members captured so far would have been enough to end this terrorism fight if actually they are want they rilli want us all to blieve.

9ja My Country...

You probably think this is 24 with Jack Bauer.. grin

How old were you when America entered Afghanistan in 2001 and Iraq in 2003 to capture Osama, the Taliban and Al-queda ops?! Incase you didnt know, that was a full war situation o!! Where the Military had absolute freedom of operation.

Remember these?

Playing cards with the top most wanted men on it.. They used them in Iraq and AFghanistan.. Most were captured in the first 1 month of combat ops.. Yet over 10 years after that invasion, the war never end.

Terrorism no be armed robbery o!! The North has just buttfucked themselves.. The repercussion of allowing terrorists to grow on their soil will hunt them for years to come..

If we can contain Boko Haram by 2016.. Then we must congratulate the Nigerian Army for achiving what even the US/Britain and NATO forces could do in Iraq and Afghnistan in over 10 years.
Re: 11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno by TechyGuy: 4:16pm On Jun 26, 2013
nacosprof: GUY HOW FAR, U DEY VEX OOH,...I BEG DON'T 4GET 2BRING THE IDIOT TO BSIDE,..OUR OBA NEED TO FLUG HE OWN..

You almost wrote your CV/Resume in your profile. I don't think it's a smart thing to do bros.
Re: 11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno by mallammusa1(m): 4:16pm On Jun 26, 2013
mike404: HOW ABOUT THEIR KINGPIN BUHARI
what is with you pple and Buhari?! if you don't like the man, don't like him but stop labeling false accusations on him, do you here northerns calling Jonathan a militant leader or oil bunkerer?
Re: 11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno by TechyGuy: 4:23pm On Jun 26, 2013
mallam_musa: what is with you pple and Buhari?! if you don't like the man, don't like him but stop labeling false accusations on him, do you here northerns calling Jonathan a militant leader or oil bunkerer?

Actually, the North have called him worse.
Re: 11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno by frankyychiji(f): 4:48pm On Jun 26, 2013
[quote auth kissor=idowuswap]igbos should be kill asap,dont let dem form again,jtf are working why igbo want 2 spoil dis nation thas why den plenty 4 prison [/quote] idowu so u never stop dis rubbish wey u dey smoke? That was how u ran into the hospital naked last week asking to see Dr Dr. [sup][/sup]
Re: 11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno by confusion247(m): 4:54pm On Jun 26, 2013
JTF just captured some foot soldiers of boko haram not their leaders.
Re: 11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno by frankyychiji(f): 4:55pm On Jun 26, 2013
[quote author=idowuswap]igbos should be kill asap,dont let dem form again,jtf are working why igbo want 2 spoil dis nation thas why den plenty 4 prison

Idowu so you are still smoking that cheap thing. That s how u ran into our clinic the other day naked asking to see Dr Dre!
Re: 11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno by ddeola: 4:58pm On Jun 26, 2013
Good job
Re: 11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno by confusion247(m): 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2013
davidflo: i guess i aint qualified too.... but the north is,the south is and every other region in Nigeria.
It is only in Nigeria that fools will be campaigning for terrorists and jihadist to be president.
Northerners miscalculated when they introduced boko haram. Northerners will never rule Nigeria again after their 38 years of disastrous rule that ruined Nigeria and produced 10 million alamajiris/boko haram. They should bury their heads in shame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Bars Igbo In Diaspora From Acting As Royal Fathers / Arase Decorates Newly Promoted Police Officers / FCTA Speaks On Rumoured Boko Haram Attack In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.