Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,966 members, 7,821,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

See How Simple President Obama's Daughter Looks (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How Simple President Obama's Daughter Looks (photos) (13024 Views)

2015 AMAA: 5 Of The Most Talked About Looks (photos) / chck out Tuface Daughter Looks Like Me Tho (photo) / How Beautiful Regina Askia's Daughter Looks (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Simple President Obama's Daughter Looks (photos) by GenSpecific: 8:18am On Jun 26, 2013
bobthebuilder99:

Have you heard of the NSA? grin

they've been trackin me since i joined annon fagg0ts on 4chan.

beer with me; she got nice legs though and POTUS daughter or not some spunky punk in her junior high school will be f1ngering her walala
Re: See How Simple President Obama's Daughter Looks (photos) by AbuMikey(m): 8:19am On Jun 26, 2013
bknight:

grin grin grin lwkm!

Btw, is she a tomboy?
No Sire!!
Re: See How Simple President Obama's Daughter Looks (photos) by GenSpecific: 8:21am On Jun 26, 2013
dani1luv:
[size=14pt]Go school abeg[/size] undecided

Re: See How Simple President Obama's Daughter Looks (photos) by premlove(m): 8:37am On Jun 26, 2013
U can't be seriouslipsrsealed
Gen. Specific:
she looks like me when I was 12 and I am a guy.
Re: See How Simple President Obama's Daughter Looks (photos) by GenSpecific: 8:41am On Jun 26, 2013
prem love: U can't be seriouslipsrsealed

i was that cute back then. not any more. now i have to pay for s3x like all the losers here
Re: See How Simple President Obama's Daughter Looks (photos) by dani1luv: 8:51am On Jun 26, 2013
Gen. Specific:

[size=14pt]So I should? undecided[/size]
Re: See How Simple President Obama's Daughter Looks (photos) by GenSpecific: 8:52am On Jun 26, 2013
dani1luv:

[size=14pt]So I should? undecided[/size]

FOR LACK OF WORDS...
Re: See How Simple President Obama's Daughter Looks (photos) by kolamilan(m): 9:42am On Jun 26, 2013
Gen. Specific:

she sessi
sessi ko squadron ni
Re: See How Simple President Obama's Daughter Looks (photos) by dani1luv: 11:11am On Jun 26, 2013
Gen. Specific:

FOR LACK OF WORDS...

ok
Re: See How Simple President Obama's Daughter Looks (photos) by Oloriebi22(m): 12:47pm On Jun 26, 2013
I knw one day na me go marry dis angel Amen. Haters go and hug transformer fooools
Re: See How Simple President Obama's Daughter Looks (photos) by 3ace(m): 3:41pm On Jun 26, 2013
Every girl can't be looking sophisticated all the time. Sometimes, you might be too busy to go make your hair or you might just fall ill. So many reasons could have been responsible for that girl looking like that but it certainly not money or trying to look simple. This reminds me of what I usually tell people-when a rich man goes out with a pair of slippers, people say he just wishes to go out like that but if a poor man does same, the impression is that he's extremely poor.
Re: See How Simple President Obama's Daughter Looks (photos) by lineal: 3:42pm On Jun 26, 2013
bobthebuilder99: This is Obama and his daughters watching the election results come in.

There is some kind of problem with Nairaland. I'm only trying to post the second picture, but the one with the straw keeps popping up. angry

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1172511_image_jpg0d5b1c4c7f720f698946c7f6ab08f687[/img]

Older girl is an ugly giant like her mother, but Sasha is pretty. Bad choice of street clothes though.

1 Like

Re: See How Simple President Obama's Daughter Looks (photos) by iamdsam: 5:39pm On Jun 26, 2013
I love her. She looks cute
Re: See How Simple President Obama's Daughter Looks (photos) by iamdsam: 5:42pm On Jun 26, 2013
bobthebuilder99: This is Obama and his daughters watching the election results come in.

There is some kind of problem with Nairaland. I'm only trying to post the second picture, but the one with the straw keeps popping up. angry
Go use better phone. Stop using temocool phone
Re: See How Simple President Obama's Daughter Looks (photos) by Jordanmusa(m): 9:28pm On Jun 26, 2013
She ugly nigga!
Re: See How Simple President Obama's Daughter Looks (photos) by tunchyluv(m): 10:36pm On Oct 12, 2013
slimyem: Her hair is unkempt!
Not cool!
just like ur word. @unkempt.
Re: See How Simple President Obama's Daughter Looks (photos) by Lolitua(f): 10:57pm On Oct 12, 2013
Nawa ooo.....#bk 2 d mata.....
Re: See How Simple President Obama's Daughter Looks (photos) by Prymestrr(m): 12:38am On Oct 13, 2013
Binnatrendyz: I guess barack obama is a fan of simplicity and dats wat he passed to his daughter
She looks hungry... Dude, r u blind Can't u see those meaty cheeks? Point of correction mister...she looks simple but quite strong n healthy tho.
Re: See How Simple President Obama's Daughter Looks (photos) by Tholudee(f): 5:16am On Oct 13, 2013
Abu Mikey: if you don't have CNN at home,don't derail this thread with your NTA head!!! FYI She is Sasha Obama!!! This news is even on New York Daily!!
ahahahahahah grin grin grin *faints*
Re: See How Simple President Obama's Daughter Looks (photos) by Nobody: 6:04am On Oct 13, 2013
so to take ur bath, wear clean cloths and mek ur hair is "complexity abi

IMO dt gurl sasha isn't simple, she is just a dirty gurl who cant takia of hersef cool

it may be due to the US gvmt shut dwn!

3 Likes

Re: See How Simple President Obama's Daughter Looks (photos) by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 13, 2013
What's everyone on about?
I think she's too young to dress indecently like that.
I won't let my 12yr ols leave the house dressed like that.

Until she's old enough to make her own choices,then she can wear what she wants to .
Re: See How Simple President Obama's Daughter Looks (photos) by 2shade(m): 7:26am On Oct 13, 2013
Sorry oooo,but im still wondering how this wan go call off ASUU strike.
Re: See How Simple President Obama's Daughter Looks (photos) by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 13, 2013
rafhell: And she look beautiful too. Can't wait for her to grow up so I can purpose to her.

grin grin
Gudluck!
Re: See How Simple President Obama's Daughter Looks (photos) by Alleinad(f): 8:10am On Oct 13, 2013
As a presidents daughter, she looks too normal for my liking. He has the money, he looks sharp and so does his lovely wife, what are they trying to prove with their daughter?? This is simplicity to the extreme.
Re: See How Simple President Obama's Daughter Looks (photos) by heed101(m): 9:33am On Oct 13, 2013
dmalam: so to take ur bath, wear clean cloths and mek ur hair is "complexity abi

IMO dt gurl sasha isn't simple, she is just a dirty gurl who cant takia of hersef cool

shut down ko shut up ni. cant u see d post is an old post
lorretta u: What's everyone on about?
I think she's too young to dress indecently like that.
I won't let my 12yr ols leave the house dressed like that.

Until she's old enough to make her own choices,then she can wear what she wants to .babe i gbadun your cleavage and i hav fed my eyes grin
dmalam: so to take ur bath, wear clean cloths and mek ur hair is "complexity abi

shut down ko shut up ni. cant u see d post is an old post
Re: See How Simple President Obama's Daughter Looks (photos) by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 13, 2013
autumn.flower:
inferiority complex no go kill some people, because it is obamas child its simple, but if na someone else it will be with all the money her father has look how she looks..

don't try to use simplicity to cover it my dear, its just not suppose to be.. there's a reputation that comes with it, you gotta hold that reputation...

get me right i am not saying she should always be in a princess gown with tiaras but neat.
Allsaid!
Re: See How Simple President Obama's Daughter Looks (photos) by 2old4that(m): 12:05pm On Oct 13, 2013
Abu Mikey: if you don't have CNN at home,don't derail this thread with your NTA head!!! FYI She is Sasha Obama!!! This news is even on New York Daily!!

Lol! grin
Re: See How Simple President Obama's Daughter Looks (photos) by youngds: 1:10pm On Oct 13, 2013
wow!! she really needs to do alot of shopping
Re: See How Simple President Obama's Daughter Looks (photos) by Rubyventures: 3:58pm On Oct 13, 2013
The word "simple" has been abused by Nigerians. Describing a human being as simple could mean r.etarded in the western world. "MODEST"is more appropraite.
Re: See How Simple President Obama's Daughter Looks (photos) by Rubyventures: 4:01pm On Oct 13, 2013
I had to put a dot as that word is converted to slow on this site.
Re: See How Simple President Obama's Daughter Looks (photos) by lepasharon(f): 4:16pm On Oct 13, 2013
lineal:

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1172511_image_jpg0d5b1c4c7f720f698946c7f6ab08f687[/img]

Older girl is an ugly giant like her mother, but Sasha is pretty. Bad choice of street clothes though.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: See How Simple President Obama's Daughter Looks (photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 13, 2013
lineal:

Ugly ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria -- Vanessa Obonna / Rare Pic Of Late Actor, Muna Obiekwe In His Casket / Emotional: Gay Couple In Tears As They Meet Their New Born For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.