Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,751 members, 7,844,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

He Left Nigeria Because Of The Same S** Law - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Left Nigeria Because Of The Same S** Law (785 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / END TIME! World’s G-ay Bible Unveiled; With Verses That Promotes Same S-ex Pics / Three Gay Men Weds In World’s Trio Same S Ex Marriage (SHOKING PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Left Nigeria Because Of The Same S** Law by master2k(m): 12:27am On Jun 26, 2013
My fellow nairalanders...please,our prayer points should also include the homosexuals and lesbians. They really need serious help because evil spirits lives in them. *They are simply the devil's incanates* Imagine what a gay wrote..

My name is Shadrach Nwachukwu I am a gay. I left Nigeria 3years ago to Uk as an outcast because of the same sex law. While in Nigeria I never liked Nigeria ladies. I have been a gay since 15yrs old. I was almost caught in my sss3 having fun with one of my colleague in the restroom. At a point I almost had s** with my brother. Now that I am in UK i have seen a guy I want to get married to and the wedding is coming up in August and I am inviting other members to come and join me in celebration
Re: He Left Nigeria Because Of The Same S** Law by Nobody: 1:47am On Jun 26, 2013
master2k: My fellow nairalanders...please,our prayer points should also include the homosexuals and lesbians. They really need serious help because evil spirits lives in them. *They are simply the devil's incanates* Imagine what a gay wrote..

My name is Shadrach Nwachukwu I am a gay. I left Nigeria 3years ago to Uk as an outcast because of the same sex law. While in Nigeria I never liked Nigeria ladies. I have been a gay since 15yrs old. I was almost caught in my sss3 having fun with one of my colleague in the restroom. At a point I almost had s** with my brother. Now that I am in UK i have seen a guy I want to get married to and the wedding is coming up in August and I am inviting other members to come and join me in celebration 

Hahahha that's Mr. Cork and 190 no doubt..

3 Likes

Re: He Left Nigeria Because Of The Same S** Law by badmeat(m): 2:34am On Jun 26, 2013
The yeye fowl don go hussle for uk,all this publicity na to make yeye gay pipul for uk give am money,good radiance to bad ......sad
Re: He Left Nigeria Because Of The Same S** Law by sKeetz(m): 2:42am On Jun 26, 2013
Yuzedo weds Mr. Cork!

We give upp! angry angry

grin grin
Re: He Left Nigeria Because Of The Same S** Law by Exponental(m): 3:00am On Jun 26, 2013
Attention seeker... What members? Is it an association or society?
Re: He Left Nigeria Because Of The Same S** Law by Mynd44: 5:51am On Jun 26, 2013
Yaaaaaaaay

who cares?
Re: He Left Nigeria Because Of The Same S** Law by master2k(m): 6:33am On Jun 26, 2013
Exponental: Attention seeker... What members? Is it an association or society?

His fellow gay members ofcourse..smh
May God have mercy on them because he created adam and eve not adam and steve

1 Like

Re: He Left Nigeria Because Of The Same S** Law by Dubemkelly(m): 6:43am On Jun 26, 2013
CHOICE...Wish he cud see reasons cos datz a stewpid sh*it
Re: He Left Nigeria Because Of The Same S** Law by angelTI(f): 6:52am On Jun 26, 2013
The guy is not in his right sense if d story is true. So he left naija cos of same-sex palaver? just like some posters av said, he is an attention seeker!
Re: He Left Nigeria Because Of The Same S** Law by Godson201333(m): 8:07am On Jun 26, 2013
Born2fuckk weds Mr cork....190 and yuzedo are gonna be flower guys

1 Like

Re: He Left Nigeria Because Of The Same S** Law by Mynd44: 8:11am On Jun 26, 2013
Godson201333: Born2fuckk weds Mr cork....190 and yuzedo are gonna be flower guys
Lmao

(1) (Reply)

Is Having A Sugar Daddy = Prostitution ? / deleted / The Danger Increases Yet The Desire Multiplies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.