Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

My Lecturer Wants Me To Give Her A Baby. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Lecturer Wants Me To Give Her A Baby. (9009 Views)

Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) / Help!!!! My Lecturer Said I Must Sleep With Her. / My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Lecturer Wants Me To Give Her A Baby. by Symphony007: 5:02am On Jun 26, 2013
Hello, looking at the time i'm posting this you'll see i've been up all night thinking. i want to seek reasonable and salient advice before i make a monumental decision. Pls help...i am in my second year in the university( for privacy i won'nt disclose name) and the dean of my faculty(law) who is also our legal method lecturer came to me with an offer, she said i should impregnant her and she will make sure i graduate top of my peers and she will pay, i should just call a figure.

She is a very hot lady, super intelligent that's why she is a dean at just 30. I don't know why she wants to do it but from her demeanor i guess she thinks herself above men and marraige. I will be turning 18 by my next birthday and i am over 6 feets, i'm very athlectic and i'm currently the best student in my dept. She said these are "some" of the qualities she saw in picking me to father her child.

Now this super weird, i feel i am dreaming and i need advice, she has expressly told me not to breath a word to anyone as whatever we decide must be a secret till death so i decided to come here, were no one knows each other. On one hand i am thinking of charging her about a million(too much?) which will be really cool money and the taught of graduating with a first class is so magnificent and finally getting to lay with such an amazinly beautifull lady who every student has a crush on. But then there is something sinister and morally bankrupt about selling my semen, sending a child into the world and never knowing him, such a secret can linger in the heart till death. Can i get some advice? What would you do or advice your kid brother?

1 Like

Re: My Lecturer Wants Me To Give Her A Baby. by psucc(m): 5:21am On Jun 26, 2013
Nna u get luck o! Habba. Na dat 1 cost. Givam twins one time. L. O. O. L.

4 Likes

Re: My Lecturer Wants Me To Give Her A Baby. by Screwface(m): 5:32am On Jun 26, 2013
A faculty dean at 30? Faculty of Law for that matter.
Sorry, am not sure am buying this.

17 Likes

Re: My Lecturer Wants Me To Give Her A Baby. by bigtt76(f): 5:37am On Jun 26, 2013
Mumu ....shoot if you want to shoot and don't talk! As for knowing the baby ...let the future take care of itself grin goodluck.

4 Likes

Re: My Lecturer Wants Me To Give Her A Baby. by Mynd44: 5:43am On Jun 26, 2013
I am so not buying this tale

1 Like

Re: My Lecturer Wants Me To Give Her A Baby. by johnwizey: 5:49am On Jun 26, 2013
Compose the lie better den cum back †Φ tell us

3 Likes

Re: My Lecturer Wants Me To Give Her A Baby. by ednut1(m): 6:29am On Jun 26, 2013
wareva
Re: My Lecturer Wants Me To Give Her A Baby. by Dubemkelly(m): 6:39am On Jun 26, 2013
I wish u were intelligent as u said...Look @yhu profile n check 4 yhu pix n u claimed dt ds z a place whr noone knws each oda...STFU dude n maintain yhu level*NONSENnSE*

1 Like

Re: My Lecturer Wants Me To Give Her A Baby. by AbuMikey(m): 6:50am On Jun 26, 2013
Your lie nor jus follow road at all!!!!!
No FrontPage for you!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Lecturer Wants Me To Give Her A Baby. by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 26, 2013
A 30 year old dean of faculty? lol...abeg move this to jokes section.
Nigerians are so gullible.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lecturer Wants Me To Give Her A Baby. by angelTI(f): 6:55am On Jun 26, 2013
Screwface: A faculty dean at 30? Faculty of Law for that matter.

God bless u o. Lots of crowd pullers on NL des days
Re: My Lecturer Wants Me To Give Her A Baby. by mkoabiola: 6:56am On Jun 26, 2013
Try again nx time.
Go tel d pry sku pupils
Re: My Lecturer Wants Me To Give Her A Baby. by Symphony007: 7:04am On Jun 26, 2013
Over a 140 people has views this thread and most did not belive so they recused themselves from commenting and moved on, why can't the rest of you who don't belive move along rather than spewing shambolic nonsense on my thread? This is not rocket science, have something salient to say, do. If not, walk.

4 Likes

Re: My Lecturer Wants Me To Give Her A Baby. by 2sizzlin(m): 7:07am On Jun 26, 2013

Me ma no blive the guy. Dean at 30?? Nah nah, unless say na private schl sha. Even if she know book pass.In nigeria, u gatto pay your dues b4 u attain positions like that, they don't come out of ur intelligence.
My advice is simple, God dey O. She is hot but with what u just said I can't even house a woman like that as a wife.I'd call her a devil, and the temptation isn't even in disguise, it's glaring. Boy u're just abt to sell a baby!!! Is that the kinda man u wanna be?
U know she's gonna make your schooling miserable if u refuse, so u should also get prepared for that too, but pray abt it too. Don't think you'd get the baby back,she fit don plan say them go enta Poland grin grin or sth, just trust me she has a plan for that.

Oooorrr what if she made an arrangement with the queen of the coast? She might even be the queen sef. As a nigerian this one go fear u.Ask ur friends that dig home movies, they'll update u on this area grin. Hey mehn,hope u know that's not God's will 4 u? So just be a Good Boy.

Or u fit marry her. Yeah Yeah Yeah, she wouldn't want to.

1 Like

Re: My Lecturer Wants Me To Give Her A Baby. by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 26, 2013
Wow, you future baby will be one great man/woman if all the features you stated are true.

I see why she wants you to father her child.

Pls go ahead.... Instead of throwing away all those se.Men of urs.

Start using it for the benefit of the world.

Too much ugly and dumb ppl in the world, time to eradicate them grin sad angry
Re: My Lecturer Wants Me To Give Her A Baby. by Symphony007: 7:18am On Jun 26, 2013
I thank the reasonable folks who have and i'm sure will continue giving me touching advice.. As for my dean's age..it is the common perception in the school and our faculty that she is 30 as she looks so young and got her PHD around the age of 26. She might be older but 30 is our estimate. I am sure back in school you folks could walk up to your dean and inquire there age. Sodding!!
Re: My Lecturer Wants Me To Give Her A Baby. by Symphony007: 7:23am On Jun 26, 2013
the vice chancellor of my home state university is in his forties. He came out 4th out of the 5 candidate the state government tested for the job and yet he got the job. Mister, i am not a marketing agent so i ain'nt selling anuthing for you to buy.
Re: My Lecturer Wants Me To Give Her A Baby. by ajayioluwatobi(m): 7:23am On Jun 26, 2013
Why are you lieing. Dean @ 30, Why forming all this story just to get comments, go get a life bro.
Re: My Lecturer Wants Me To Give Her A Baby. by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 26, 2013
Symphony007: I thank the reasonable folks who have and i'm sure will continue giving me touching advice.. As for my dean's age..it is the common perception in the school and our faculty that she is 30 as she looks so young and got her PHD around the age of 26. She might be older but 30 is our estimate. I am sure back in school you folks could walk up to your dean and inquire there age. Sodding!!

Just go ahead, she's hot!

She's successful
Intelligent

Don't you wanna see how your kid will look with that.

I KNOW YOU WANT THIS, SO DO IT.
Re: My Lecturer Wants Me To Give Her A Baby. by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 26, 2013
And for those saying its not possible to ba a dean at 30 . Don't mind them.

Infact, I don't even care if she is 30 or not,

Just fire down...if you reject this offer, be sure she will victimize you even with ur intelligence ..

Get your recording camera and be ready to fight back
Re: My Lecturer Wants Me To Give Her A Baby. by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 26, 2013
ajayioluwatobi: Why are you lieing. Dean @ 30, Why forming all this story just to get comments, go get a life bro.
GBAM!!
How some people can post anything on NL just for the sake of seeking attention.
Re: My Lecturer Wants Me To Give Her A Baby. by Symphony007: 7:35am On Jun 26, 2013
ajayioluwatobi: Why are you lieing. Dean @ 30, Why forming all this story just to get comments, go get a life bro.
you do realise that dean's are appionted by the rector? You do realise it is an appiontment not a meritious threashold.
Re: My Lecturer Wants Me To Give Her A Baby. by Godson201333(m): 7:51am On Jun 26, 2013
Another Tale by Moonlight happening in nAIRALAND tongue
Re: My Lecturer Wants Me To Give Her A Baby. by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 26, 2013
Symphony007: you do realise that dean's are appionted by the rector? You do realise it is an appiontment not a meritious threashold.

If ur heart tells u not to do it, then don't except of course she will marry u. As for throwin away ur child, I'd say its worth more than any amount of money in this world. So think about it son
Re: My Lecturer Wants Me To Give Her A Baby. by Rooneyboy(m): 8:17am On Jun 26, 2013

U are a thief ooo, u just took the words out of my mouth.

Poster is looking for CHEAP attention, that's all ......
Re: My Lecturer Wants Me To Give Her A Baby. by Rooneyboy(m): 8:22am On Jun 26, 2013
Symphony007: you do realise that dean's are appionted by the rector? You do realise it is an appiontment not a meritious threashold.

Oh boi keep quiet .

So are u telling me she was the best candidate for that position @ 30

* In the midst of all those old bearded men .

U are simply a BIG joke.

Even HOD @ thirst is NOT possible, talk more of dean.

1 Like

Re: My Lecturer Wants Me To Give Her A Baby. by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 26, 2013
Dude is desperate for a front page slot.
Re: My Lecturer Wants Me To Give Her A Baby. by Bibol(f): 9:05am On Jun 26, 2013
Guys wait wait wait, OP thinks we are all learners. Lets even assume your lecturer is the most brilliant amongst her colleagues, the highest she could have attained at her age is probably the post of an HOD. Symphony or whatever your name is, please come up with a more convincing lie.

Since you asked for advice, i'll give you one. Impregnate her, let her deliver triplets for you, and while at it, charge her a fee of 50k max. If you charge above this, trust me, that's cheating.

Best student my foot!

1 Like

Re: My Lecturer Wants Me To Give Her A Baby. by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 26, 2013
Re: My Lecturer Wants Me To Give Her A Baby. by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 26, 2013
OP,

Please send me your lecturer's phone number..

But do you guys think you can come to Nairaland and cook stories for us? Please we need reality here not undone beans
Re: My Lecturer Wants Me To Give Her A Baby. by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 26, 2013
Symphony007: ...Pls help...i am in my second year in the university( for privacy i won'nt disclose name) and the dean of my faculty(law) who is also our legal method lecturer came to me with an offer, she said i should impregnant...

Bunch of lies.

Contradictions.

So a Rector now heads a University? If you are real, You wouldn't make that mistake. Maybe you have not even get admission to A higher institution.

1 Like

Re: My Lecturer Wants Me To Give Her A Baby. by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 26, 2013
Bibol: Guys wait wait wait, OP thinks we are all learners. Lets even assume your lecturer is the most brilliant amongst her colleagues, the highest she could have attained at her age is probably the post of an HOD. Symphony or whatever your name is, please come up with a more convincing lie.

Since you asked for advice, i'll give you one. Impregnate her, let her deliver triplets for you, and while at it, charge her a fee of 50k max. If you charge above this, trust me, that's cheating.

Best student my foot!

Imagine this self acclaimed finest boy OP comin here to tell us tales by sunlight, abi he thinks this is sesame street?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Picture Of The Hottest Slay Queen Got Us Up / Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now / Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.