Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Ladies Why Do You Play Games? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Why Do You Play Games? (2011 Views)

Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? / Ladies Why!! / Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Why Do You Play Games? by kolamilan(m): 8:55am On Jun 26, 2013
I know not all girls play games but I have come across a couple of girls and know a few that like to play mind games with guys and I don't understand why.
It's hard enough to find someone that you do like and have feelings for so why make it hard and play with them and leave them guessing whether you like them or not?
In a perfect world, to me, you should be able to meet a girl get to know each other and then if they like you, they tell you and not play with you and play mind games. I feel that it takes a lot of time to meet someone and get to know them so why waste that time toying with them and misleading them if your not interested in them that way.
Please be aware I know that not all girls do this and I just want to get a better understanding of it.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Play Games? by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 26, 2013
kolamilan: I know not all girls play games but I have come across a couple of girls and know a few that like to play mind games with guys and I don't understand why.
It's hard enough to find someone that you do like and have feelings for so why make it hard and play with them and leave them guessing whether you like them or not?
In a perfect world, to me, you should be able to meet a girl get to know each other and then if they like you, they tell you and not play with you and play mind games. I feel that it takes a lot of time to meet someone and get to know them so why waste that time toying with them and misleading them if your not interested in them that way.
Please be aware I know that not all girls do this and I just want to get a better understanding of it.
The type of girls that are fond of mind games, are those ITK girls, that spends most of their times reading ROMANTIC novels and "TEN WAYS TO KNOW WHETHER YOUR MAN LOVES YOU" kind of magazines, without knowing that it worked for the author because of the kind of man she was dating and it won't work for her because she's dating a different man, so they filled their minds with such belief thinking it'll work for them but at the end of the day they regrets losing the man they loves.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Play Games? by kolamilan(m): 9:31am On Jun 26, 2013
@ tony ayo you are right, Some just don't know what they want and literally change their mind like the weather. Some want you to "fight" for her or "prove" your love. Some watch too many Hollywood films and think its "normal" to play hard to get. Some don't want you but don't want anyone else to either. Some push you away to see will you come back (again fighting for her) some love drama and if there is none-she will create some. Women and there wahala.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Play Games? by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 26, 2013
kolamilan: @ tony ayo you are right, Some just don't know what they want and literally change their mind like the weather. Some want you to "fight" for her or "prove" your love. Some watch too many Hollywood films and think its "normal" to play hard to get. Some don't want you but don't want anyone else to either. Some push you away to see will you come back (again fighting for her) some love drama and if there is none-she will create some. Women and there wahala.
So true kilomilan, and the primary cause of all this are youthful exuberant, in the sense that boys flocks around them and they also being idol or not working, and they takes "finding the right man for herself" as an occupation.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Play Games? by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 26, 2013
Bullcrap!!!! Why waste ur time on one confused chick when there are more women on earth than men. The good and virteous ones all have their own special man created for them, while the confused lot are the ones that constitute a larger percentage of the surplus left-overs
Re: Ladies Why Do You Play Games? by kolamilan(m): 9:57am On Jun 26, 2013
when i ask my sis about this she said, she normally play games just to test his love and/or to increase his emotional attachment to her . Also she said When women are too easy-going for a guy, she will be less valued.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Play Games? by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 26, 2013
kolamilan: when i ask my sis about this she said, she normally play games just to test his love and/or to increase his emotional attachment to her . Also she said When women are too easy-going for a guy, she will be less valued.

A mild skakara is ok, but some ladies over do it, and that's a turn off.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Play Games? by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 26, 2013
if a girl play u games.. and you really really like her, just play along and wait for the D-day! wait for the d day reckoning! wait for d day of ....................... when you finish! delete her out of your life! such chicks aren't good for your health
Re: Ladies Why Do You Play Games? by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 26, 2013
Sometimes, it's fun, most especially when you don't need the guy for nothing...the attention is always sweet for some time embarassed embarassed undecided lipsrsealed tongue wink grin

Una shld not pounce on me oo...Na joke I dey, although na truth I dey yarn you.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Play Games? by kolamilan(m): 10:54am On Jun 26, 2013
alutacontinua: Sometimes, it's fun, most especially when you don't need the guy for nothing...the attention is always sweet for some time embarassed embarassed undecided lipsrsealed tongue wink grin

Una shld not pounce on me oo...Na joke I dey, although na truth I dey yarn you.
but you know that most men hate stress and drama. Keep playing games and he will get sick of you.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Play Games? by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 26, 2013
kolamilan: but you know that most men hate stress and drama. Keep playing games and he will get sick of you.

This isn't about me.
I was just tryna answer your question. Ain't nobody gettting sick of anybody here. If somebody is making you uncomforable, you can always pack ur load and leave...nobody is forcing you to stay there. Heck, some of you don't even know when the girl is outrightly telling you 'NO', you just keep insisting and the lady starts playing games with you...you wld then say she's playing hard-to-get! Una don suffer sha oooo grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Do You Play Games? by Stegomiah: 10:58am On Jun 26, 2013
Games as in soccer, tennis, chess.....lool, as if guys dont play games! mtcheww
Re: Ladies Why Do You Play Games? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 26, 2013
Those who play games are the immature ones!Guys do that too,although in another way.Liked a guy back in school who has dis serious gf.We like eachother wnd then it happened!At first  was trying to get close but he was just trying to play the faithful guy till he saw ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ at the club with someone and the next day,he blocked and deleted ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ from BB and watsapp!So which kine drama be that na?
Re: Ladies Why Do You Play Games? by kolamilan(m): 4:39pm On Jun 26, 2013
lynpetra: Those who play games are the immature ones!Guys do that too,although in another way.Liked a guy back in school who has dis serious gf.We like eachother wnd then it happened!At first  was trying to get close but he was just trying to play the faithful guy till he saw ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ at the club with someone and the next day,he blocked and deleted ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ from BB and watsapp!So which kine drama be that na?
I understand that sometimes you need some assurance from your other half that they still love you and all that but all you have to do is ask not toy with us. A good way is just to ask them how much they love you and they will start to list all these nice positive things for you that will make you feel loved and valued.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Play Games? by youngalex(m): 10:19pm On Jun 26, 2013
Well mature minds don't waste much time...if u like her make ur intention known to her,give her 1 month if she proves hard to get...bro move on.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Play Games? by kolamilan(m): 9:30am On Jun 27, 2013
youngalex: Well mature minds don't waste much time...if u like her make ur intention known to her,give her 1 month if she proves hard to get...bro move on.
Exactly. And I hate it. A girl is most attracted to a guy who acts like he doesn't care. Then over time when he starts to show that he does care, and when she knows she's got him like that, she withdraws and acts like she doesn't care. Then the guy tries harder, and then when she doesn't respond he withdraws. And it
just goes full circle. I always stick to this principle ''If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best''.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Play Games? by Enegod(m): 2:17pm On Jun 27, 2013
are girls still playing hard-to-get nowadays?! i don't see any reason why a guy should waste his time with such girls
Re: Ladies Why Do You Play Games? by fabat: 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2013
I never play games, I am always straightforward and honest and expect the same, but rarely ever get the same back.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Play Games? by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 04, 2013
I think a reasonable balance is ok, not 'playing games' per se but rather not giving too much away
Re: Ladies Why Do You Play Games? by kolamilan(m): 12:21pm On Jul 04, 2013
ibkaye: I think a reasonable balance is ok, not 'playing games' per se but rather not giving too much away
pls can you explain in a little more detail?
Re: Ladies Why Do You Play Games? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 04, 2013
kolamilan: I know not all girls play games but I have come across a couple of girls and know a few that like to play mind games with guys and I don't understand why.
the only right treatment for a naija babe na to play when she dey try to play u.make sure say when she dey play yu na u be the Messi while she be Eyimba grin
Re: Ladies Why Do You Play Games? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 04, 2013
Another epistle,when will naija gals rest!
Re: Ladies Why Do You Play Games? by kolamilan(m): 3:00pm On Jul 04, 2013
chidyhels: Another epistle,when will naija gals rest!
the day you ladies would stop playing those games.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Play Games? by kolamilan(m): 3:03pm On Jul 04, 2013
lefulefu:
the only right treatment for a naija babe na to play when she dey try to play u.make sure say when she dey play yu na u be the Messi while she be Eyimba grin
noted grin grin
Re: Ladies Why Do You Play Games? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 04, 2013
kolamilan: the day you ladies would stop playing those games.
U will soon get tired,dnt stop.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Play Games? by kolamilan(m): 5:04pm On Jul 04, 2013
chidyhels:
U will soon get tired,dnt stop.
tired of what?
Re: Ladies Why Do You Play Games? by fabat: 11:57pm On Jul 04, 2013
kolamilan: when i ask my sis about this she said, she normally play games just to test his love and/or to increase his emotional attachment to her . Also she said When women are too easy-going for a guy, she will be less valued.
A good analogy i use all the time is that if two people are in row boat...and each had an ore. They both have to work to get to their destination. If one rowed more than the other they would always go in circles and get nowhere.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Play Games? by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 05, 2013
admit it, you like the 'games', when played reasonably no?

(1) (Reply)

...smile.. 2014!!!! / How Can I Get Her Out???? / What Do You Call Her/Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.