Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Healing And Miracles - Real Or Fake? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Healing And Miracles - Real Or Fake? (1752 Views)

About "Trevo" Business: Real Or Scam? / Natural Healing And Wellness Device. / Toilet Disease, Real Or Imaginary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Healing And Miracles - Real Or Fake? by mpraise123(m): 1:54pm On May 13, 2008
A recent survey done in the US, indicated that one of the most foremost concerns of an individual is the issue of health. Why? Because good health guarantees soundness in every other area. As a result of this, many do whatever they can to ensure they are in soundness of health.

The subject of divine health/healing has remained a controversy over the years. By divine healing, i mean, healing resulting from divine intervention. We've heard cases of people being healed of paralysis, HIV, etc through prayers of pastors. Of particular note, is the healing ministry of Rev. Chris Oyakhilome.

This post is meant to showcase videos that illustrates the reality of miracles. These testimonies are real. You can feel free to make your comments. Give your day a lift and experience the joy of a miracle today.

http://www.enterthehealingschool.org/videos/videos.php
Re: Healing And Miracles - Real Or Fake? by livingeyes(m): 3:03pm On May 22, 2008
my friend i hope that men will understand what you are saying, how can a cana man understand the things of the spirit. some fools will tell you that most of the miracle done by men GOD is not possible in our time, but when they see where a native-doctor or the devils pawns at working their own miracle they agree with that without question, let them that knows their GOD will do exploit
Re: Healing And Miracles - Real Or Fake? by cecegorz(m): 2:09pm On Jun 02, 2008
Hey bro,
You don't need to go far to get evidence of divine healing. I am a bonafide evidence with my picture on my profile, that Jesus Christ is still the same yesterday, Today and forever.

Around 2002/2003, i had these massive cancerous growths on my neck region and armpits, so painful and embarrassing.
Having known that God's will for me is to live in perfect health, and that inspite of all the advances in Chemotherapy, cancer still remains medically incurable, i made up my mind to believe God for perfect divine healing.
I kept confessing God's word concerning my body and speaking to the growth to dry up and die! That was exactly what happened. the growth bowed to the power of the word eventually and perished out of my body.

When i see some pple on the street with those growths on their neck, i only wish they know how to use God's word to put the sickness where it belongs.

There was this message series i bought then titled 'Anything is Possible' and I kept listening to it over and over again as the Bible stipulates that Faith cometh by hearing the Word of God.
I am so gratefull to God for his provision for divine healing, even TODAY!
Re: Healing And Miracles - Real Or Fake? by krama(m): 6:01am On Jun 05, 2008
Sure Real!

(1) (Reply)

The Best Facial Cleanser / Women Create Their Own Sperm= Own Baby Without Sex Yay!! / Cure All Form Herpes, Hep B & C With BHT. I'm A Living Testimony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.