Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,406 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

About "Trevo" Business: Real Or Scam? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / About "Trevo" Business: Real Or Scam? (6531 Views)

Trevo - Get To Know The Product And The Ingredients That Does The Job / TREVO Product, Sales And Becoming Trevo Agent(life And Health Coach) / Toilet Disease, Real Or Imaginary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About "Trevo" Business: Real Or Scam? by HiDee2(m): 9:10pm On Aug 26, 2014
Hello Nairalanders,

A friend of mine needs to make up her mind whether or not to pay to join this Trevo thingy. I am not really a "networking marketing" person especially considering the funny news we hear every now and then about it.

But there is this colleague who has literally been on my friend's neck, asking her to join. Left to me, she shouldn't join. but then, I thought it would be nice to also ask for independent views based on what you guys might already know about it.

Are you into Trevo already or do you know someone who is? Kindly share the much you know about it. I am all ears. Help a friend. Thanks
Re: About "Trevo" Business: Real Or Scam? by dunhill26(m): 10:07am On Aug 27, 2014
HiDee2: Hello Nairalanders,

A friend of mine needs to make up her mind whether or not to pay to join this Trevo thingy. I am not really a "networking marketing" person especially considering the funny news we hear every now and then about it.

But there is this colleague who has literally been on my friend's neck, asking her to join. Left to me, she shouldn't join. but then, I thought it would be nice to also ask for independent views based on what you guys might already know about it.

Are you into Trevo already or do you know someone who is? Kindly share the much you know about it. I am all ears. Help a friend. Thanks

b4 u join trevo, check the marketing plan..but if she wnts to make money thru netwrK marketing, i prefer swissgarde. wnt to knw hw u cn mk it? whatsapp or call 08136478517
Re: About "Trevo" Business: Real Or Scam? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
dunhill26:

b4 u join trevo, check the marketing plan..but if she wnts to make money thru netwrK marketing, i prefer swissgarde. wnt to knw hw u cn mk it? whatsapp or call 08136478517
Re: About "Trevo" Business: Real Or Scam? by HealthSolution: 8:06pm On Sep 08, 2014
well,joining trevo is not a bad idea if that is your choice.but i bet it with you there is a MLM that i am doing that has changed my life for good in a very limited time with limited effort because of the efficacy of the products and very easy to start earning in six digits.....
for more info contact me on; 08028293959,08097662050,08087377668 or email justhealthsolution@yahoo.com
Re: About "Trevo" Business: Real Or Scam? by Amazondepth(m): 8:56pm On Sep 08, 2014
If u wanna make money,hussle hard and forget all these schemes.someones gonna lose one day and dat someone may just b you

2 Likes

Re: About "Trevo" Business: Real Or Scam? by adeoladrg(m): 7:25am On Sep 12, 2014
Babanla scam!
Re: About "Trevo" Business: Real Or Scam? by farefemi: 9:50am On Sep 12, 2014
Amazondepth: If u wanna make money,hussle hard and forget all these schemes.someones gonna lose one day and dat someone may just b you
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY HUSSLE HARD?WE IN THE MLM INDUSTRY ARE WORKING VERY HARD.
IF YOU WANT QUICK MONEY AND ARE DESPERATE DON'T JOIN MLM.
IF YOU WANT LASTING WEALTH BUILT ON A SOUND SYSTEM GO FOR IT.
WHEN THE RESULT START COMING IN ITS VERY SWEET.
THE TRUTH IS NO KNOWS WHEN YOU WILL MAKE IT IN THE NETWORK MARKETING BUSINESS.BUT HARD WORK AND A DESIRE TO SUCCEED WILL GET YOU THERE.
I AM A NETWORK MARKETER WITH EDMARK INTERNATIONAL. THE ONLY COMPANY THAT IS FULLY COMMITTED TO HELPING YOU SUCCEED IN HEALTH WEALTH AND TOTAL WELLBEING.

1 Like

Re: About "Trevo" Business: Real Or Scam? by donpy(m): 10:46am On Sep 22, 2014
Are you interested in joining the Trevo train and start making money buh u don't ave d moni or ar scared of taking the risk with d registratn fee..contact me on whatsapp-08166070590 or BB pin-32A48342 and I'll pay the reg fee of 34k for u wich is part of my empowerment program..
Re: About "Trevo" Business: Real Or Scam? by justfree1(m): 9:03am On Jan 03, 2015
This is the perfect link for Trevo unbiased Full Review, whether it is a scam or real by an Expert.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyPd50TzbXw
Re: About "Trevo" Business: Real Or Scam? by justfree1(m): 10:09pm On Jan 27, 2015
The billion dollar company storms Calabar this weekend. We would be closing down Galaxy Halls, Gomays Plaza Hotel. saturday 31st Jan. Calabar are you ready? Are you ready to make more money?
Re: About "Trevo" Business: Real Or Scam? by LondonCool(m): 5:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
I would say that Trevo only becomes a scam when the Trevo Coach is only interested in accumulating down lines for themselves in order to acquire bonus rewards without actually taking time to help their down lines to build teams for themselves. That way, everybody wins. It should be a WIN/WIN situation. The main thing is that the Trevo product sells itself. Without the product, Trevo can not sell itself. When you help to distribute the product you get rewarded. It's a nice stream of income.

For more details contact me on info@trevo-health.com
Re: About "Trevo" Business: Real Or Scam? by Mcdanny1(m): 6:43pm On Oct 15, 2015
Well, i'm not a member of Trevo but i will give you my advice.
If your friend thinks she likes the system of Trevo she should join them.
But my advice is before she join she most make sure that the person bringing her into the business is ready to help her succeed in the business and she must cool down and learn the business very well.
Because that is one of the mistakes most marketers make after joining a business, either they don't learn the business or their upline is not ready to teach them the business. Well if you don't learn, how do you intend to earn and become successful? Network marketing is like a woman giving birth to a child and training that child up in the right way untill that child becomes successfull in life.
And please tell your friend that if that upline is not ready to teach her the business and help her become successful in the business, she should look for another upline that is ready to help her, if she want to be successful.
And she must start the business the right way.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

5 Natural Treatments For Intestinal Worms / Malaria+typhoid - Killer Combination / Bitter Kola Is A Cure For Ebola, Truth Or Myth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.