Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,343 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

No Industry Challenge On Nairaland Graphic Fourm - Art, Graphics & Video (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / No Industry Challenge On Nairaland Graphic Fourm (9709 Views)

3d Modelling Challenge : Lava Man / 3d Animation Challenge / 3d Challenge I - Hard Surface Modelling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Industry Challenge On Nairaland Graphic Fourm by zPixel(m): 5:17pm On Jul 18, 2008
That is raw painting tALent!!
Re: No Industry Challenge On Nairaland Graphic Fourm by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 18, 2008
kemjisuper don win. you don fall my hand, i swear to God.
this is real. shocked shocked shocked
i dont know how to continue woth this very one.
Re: No Industry Challenge On Nairaland Graphic Fourm by Kemjisuper(m): 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2008
in2gold:

kemjisuper don win. you don fall my hand, i swear to God.
this is real. shocked shocked shocked
i don't know how to continue woth this very one.

I'm glad man, lessons learnt. Let's look forward to the next good challenge!

Cheers cool
Re: No Industry Challenge On Nairaland Graphic Fourm by Kemjisuper(m): 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2008
justbones:

sorry i still say its a guy

Yeah, you're just the kind of guy who would argue that white is black just to save face. tongue

Need I say more? grin
Re: No Industry Challenge On Nairaland Graphic Fourm by Whalewale(m): 1:31am On Jul 20, 2008
there are really some bad ass cg painters out there,

I always tell cg artists (especially 2D) about this famous guy, It usually shuts them up!

Have u guyz hered of Lukasz Szeflinski?

IF YOU DISAGREE THAT THIS IMAGE WASN'T MADE FROM SCRACTH WITH PHOTOSHOP, FOLLOW THIS LINK AND CLEAR YOUR DOUBTS

http://www.cgarena.com/freestuff/tutorials/photoshop/lukx/
Re: No Industry Challenge On Nairaland Graphic Fourm by Kemjisuper(m): 3:32pm On Jul 22, 2008
Pretty Good! I believe shocked shocked shocked
Re: No Industry Challenge On Nairaland Graphic Fourm by Kemjisuper(m): 8:35am On Jul 31, 2008
Hows this effort? tongue

I'll finish up when I have the chance
Re: No Industry Challenge On Nairaland Graphic Fourm by Kemjisuper(m): 12:21pm On Nov 26, 2008
Reviving some of the great Graphics threads we had in the past! cool

Back in the days where Graphics guys and chics had passion for creativity - and not self righteousness! undecided
Re: No Industry Challenge On Nairaland Graphic Fourm by amaikama(m): 12:31pm On Feb 19, 2009
@kaspa!!! Am not really a graphic freak but your work is fair enough but has allot of flaws.

1) I can see few people on the ground where building is burning seriously without them running for their dare lifes. They eithe don't care about what is happening or they really did not take notice of what is happening around them at that point in time. That not normal at all. angry An incident in that magnititude and nobody seems to care?? hmmm!!! something is wrong.

2) Building that are burning, can't really see any debris falling off and if you look closely at most of the building, most expecially the building after / few meters away from the church, you will see there is no broken windows or some sort of evidence that the building was ever on fire. That too is not normal. A burning bulding should look like a building that is burning, should indicate a broken window where smoke is coming out and there should be a fire-fighters trying to quench the fire but non is visible in the graphic.

3) The woman standing at the top of the bridge witnessing the incident, there is no form of empathy in her to elaborate her shock at what is happening. She seems to be very confortable with her view. That very unrealistic of human nature in natural or human disarster.

But i give it to you, you tried compare to the other graphic about Alian. that is allot of crap i tell you.

I give you 45%
Re: No Industry Challenge On Nairaland Graphic Fourm by Kemjisuper(m): 1:35pm On Feb 19, 2009
@amaikama
Your comment, After how many years? shocked
Re: No Industry Challenge On Nairaland Graphic Fourm by amaikama(m): 2:13pm On Feb 19, 2009
My broda no vex!! na as i see am now. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Portfolio As A Graphics Designer For 2016 Follow If You Love Them. / How Much Money Can I Make From Animations. / Happy New Month (I Don Port To July)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.