Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Why Is It That Most Ladies Dont Seem To Know How To Cook? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Most Ladies Dont Seem To Know How To Cook? (850 Views)

Ladies Dont Lie..who Would U Chose? / Help! Gals Dont Seem To Love Me;they Love My Money :( / Pls Help! Am Seriously In Love With A Guy That Dont Seem To Love Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Dont Seem To Know How To Cook? by 9cent(m): 2:16pm On May 13, 2008
guyz have u gone for visitation were u dont seem to have no reason to eat such meal been served to you by ladies? grin
even most marriages crashes this days based on the wife's inability to be a good a cook. whats up? cool
Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Dont Seem To Know How To Cook? by Zebedee(m): 2:25pm On May 13, 2008
this sounds like a dumb man married to a dumb woman with no culinary skills. sorry for all of them
Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Dont Seem To Know How To Cook? by Busta(f): 2:33pm On May 13, 2008
Lol . . @9cent,

u really need to stop hanging with cheap girls that can't cook and call men beast.

as far as I know, A lot/ Most naija women are the best cook in the world. Its in the blood! grin
Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Dont Seem To Know How To Cook? by 9cent(m): 2:35pm On May 13, 2008
@busta,
cheap girls? well, i believe every women are as cheap as pure water. it only depends on how u play your game.
Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Dont Seem To Know How To Cook? by Busta(f): 2:37pm On May 13, 2008
9cent:

@busta,
cheap girls? well, i believe every women are as cheap as pure water. it only depends on how u play your game.

then deal with it and stop coming here to cry!!
Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Dont Seem To Know How To Cook? by vicade(m): 2:38pm On May 13, 2008
I have not met any nigerian girl that cannot cook very well. Maybe i have been lucky anyway but all the naija babes i know can cook real good. So when you say most ladies cannot cook, i assume you mean non-nigerian ladies? grin
Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Dont Seem To Know How To Cook? by 9cent(m): 2:42pm On May 13, 2008
crying to you? well u know quite well the implication of a women not been able to cook a good food.

i bet the wise ladies here would start learning from this advice so that they dont have problem in the nearest future.
Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Dont Seem To Know How To Cook? by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 13, 2008
and i suppose you're advising ladies?

a man advising a naija lady to learn how to cook?? you're funny dude! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Dont Seem To Know How To Cook? by tngtech(m): 3:18pm On May 13, 2008
The girls i called my friends can cook very well.

@poster

Are you sure u r not talking about sister?
Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Dont Seem To Know How To Cook? by TheSly: 3:22pm On May 13, 2008
At least i can cook. . . . . . . . cool

(1)

7 Women Begging 1 Man, Are We Living That Promise Yet? / How Does Male Red Lip Freak Nigerian Girls? / 8 Secrets To Living A Successful Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.