Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan (20360 Views)

Akpabio Sits Next To Amaechi At NGF Meeting / Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting / PDP Governors, Opposition Shun Jang’s NGF Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by olegard: 6:48pm On Jun 26, 2013
there is a saying in my place that it is only a fool who does not acknowledge his superior in all ramifications

1 Like

Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by REVOLUTNIS: 6:53pm On Jun 26, 2013
Man pass man

1 Like

Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by Igwe9(m): 6:55pm On Jun 26, 2013
And what makes him (Amechi) think that there will be no other event that could disrupt his NGF meeting when next he schedules it?
Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by ALTRUTH(m): 6:57pm On Jun 26, 2013
[quote
author=dayokanu]

Amaechi keeps landing blows on Retardeen, Now everyone knows who is the
matured one and who is the clueless one who had no shoes no
brains[/quote]

Shut up dat toilet u call a mouth. An overaged gorila like u does nt knw dat ur president shld nt b insulted.
Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by sunny63(m): 6:58pm On Jun 26, 2013
akpomeme: Ameachi should tell the truth. No governor will attend.
dat is d plane truth of it

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by ALTRUTH(m): 7:03pm On Jun 26, 2013
[quote
author=olegard]there is a saying in my place that it is only a fool who
does not acknowledge his superior in all ramifications [/quote]

Dont mind dem. Amechi knws dat d governors will bow to d higher power. Shame on him!
Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by collynzo2(m): 7:05pm On Jun 26, 2013
The title is so wrong. It's against rule 21.
Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by Bashirfuntua(m): 7:06pm On Jun 26, 2013
9ce move, the best=rotimi ameachi
Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by wckabuoh(m): 7:07pm On Jun 26, 2013
Jonathan of yesterday now acting like a tiny god!!
Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by EkoIle1: 7:10pm On Jun 26, 2013
I's seriously liking this Amaechi guy, he's a master chess player and he keeps the game going while ridiculing Jonathan with every move.

Jonathan is just too dumb to see the game plan hence clueless making dumb moves and end up receiving the negative and bad publicity with every encounter. Amaechi draws him out and instead of staying above the fray as the president and looking presidential, he sticks his neck out like a dummy and collects bad publicity in return.

So far, Amaechi is winning and Jonathan is losing, even his wife's foolish errand and adventure in Rivers end up smearing and ridiculing him hence calling the bingo back inside his aso rock cage.

A common state governor is jerking the foolish and dumb president around like bingo..... smh

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by Biodup: 7:11pm On Jun 26, 2013
Someone senior u say na little. Forgeting u can't buy dat in d market. Ameachi should stop dis jankara arrangement.
Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by Diamondwriter(m): 7:14pm On Jun 26, 2013
dayokanu:

Amaechi keeps landing blows on Retardeen, Now everyone knows who is the matured one and who is the clueless one who had no shoes no brains
sit there insulting a man old enof to be ur father,while he's ruling the country
Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by Elose11(m): 7:15pm On Jun 26, 2013
dayokanu:

Amaechi keeps landing blows on Retardeen, Now everyone knows who is the matured one and who is the clueless one who had no shoes no brains
The way many of you reason on NL goes to show that immature, spoilts brats have taken over the forum. Is the word 'retardeen' new in your vocabulary? Amaechi is more sensible than a whole lot of you. The feeler he got from his co-travellers, especially in PDP, in respect of the meeting he called was not encouraging. If he did not cancel it, Amaechi would have been thoroughly disgraced. You kids on this forum should learn to respect the president. Most of your postng goes to show the kind of training you received back home.

13 Likes

Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by Geomac: 7:16pm On Jun 26, 2013
sunny63: dat is d PLANE truth of it

hmn!
Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by Geomac: 7:17pm On Jun 26, 2013
dayokanu:

Upper cut or lower cut?
Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by ShackAttack: 7:17pm On Jun 26, 2013
Simple! Politics.
Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by EkoIle1: 7:18pm On Jun 26, 2013
Elose11:
[s]The way many of you reason on NL goes to show that immature, spoilts brats have taken over the forum. Is the word 'retardeen' new in your vocabulary? Amaechi is more sensible than a whole lot of you. The feeler he got from his co-travellers, especially in PDP, in respect of the meeting he called was not encouraging. If he did not cancel it, Amaechi would have been thoroughly disgraced. You kids on this forum should learn to respect the president. Most of your postng goes to show the kind of training you received back home.[/s]

It's a public forum so stick to your entitled opinion and let others mind theirs, that's assuming you are matured enough to figure that out.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by EmperorSeal(m): 7:21pm On Jun 26, 2013
texaco1:
i think gej advisers are dummies.gej position is too high to be doing all this petty power play.
you are the fooooool and dummy here for failing to understand that GEJ has alrdy announced and also invited the governors before amaechi's call came in
Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by yunisco: 7:23pm On Jun 26, 2013
ighoosagie: yeye Nigeria politicians
, common 35 people election, na dem still rig.
ringing is their nature, dey all started from classrep ringing to whr dey re today.
Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by duality(m): 7:32pm On Jun 26, 2013
who was that governor that was ranting the other time. I mean the one who said they were not hungry. Rotimi, is being silly. unfortunately he is being applauded by the media, opposition party, and some disgruntled folks. Unfortunately, Rotimi is being foolish because non of those applauding him really give a damn about him. Their ONLY reason for support, is simply because they feel he is openly against the president.

The day Rotimi amaechi reconciles with the president, the noise will stop and he'll know they really do not like him.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by greatestman(m): 7:32pm On Jun 26, 2013
Why Goodluck every time ? I love that man more grease to his elbow ur enemy will be put to shame.
Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by yunisco: 7:34pm On Jun 26, 2013
Eko Ile:

It's a public forum so stick to your entitled opinion and let others mind theirs, that's assuming you are matured enough to figure that out.
I'm still the president of Nigeria, so u guys should critise me constructively all else, I will short down dis nairaland and declare state of emergency here. Warning 2 all
Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by sultanemerald(m): 7:34pm On Jun 26, 2013
akpomeme:

Please point of correction this event has been schedule long before NGF election. If you don't understand the workings of the president's schedule you should ask.

LOL. mr. holder of the president's itinerary.
Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by EkoIle1: 7:36pm On Jun 26, 2013
He said: “Preparatory to 2015, many have started introducing political doctrines that are alien to democracy and destructive to peaceful social coexistence in a civilised society.

“They are busy fanning the embers of partisan hate and strife. According to this new doctrine, it is a political offence for a member of one political party to exchange greetings with someone in another political party.

“It is indeed a heinous crime for one to visit, attend the burial, birthday, coronation, wedding or any such ceremony of someone in an opposing political party.

“The proponents of this shameful doctrine not only offend our sensibilities, they constitute an affront on the whole essence of democracy and civilised coexistence and must be halted before they do incalculable damage to our polity.

“My dear colleagues, we refuse to be students of this school of thought.”

^^^^^^^^ Another member of his party and the house leader openly lambasting the clueless president for his idiocies and foolish actions.

How bad is it going to get because the president's worth looks pretty much less than ordinary kpangolo right now.

Stay is your place and respect yourself or get ridiculed and lambasted every second of the day like a freeking nobody..

Btw, that speech was given on the floor of the Nigerian congress. GEJ is swimming in very dark dark waters, too bad his yet to figure it out.

How do you survive and govern productively after fighting everybody and keeping up mess all over the country.

This is one very very messy and petty human being...
Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by EPOMA(m): 7:38pm On Jun 26, 2013
norabenok :

The earlier he gets it that he can't win the fight, the better.
I find some Nigerian very stupid, what is the fight, is it to provide electricity or jobs, we just get busy for rubbish, .Amaechi is not fighting anyone, that idiiot of a president is just scared for opposition

1 Like

Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by Paulonminyi: 7:38pm On Jun 26, 2013
Ogar.monday:
..Good move....but anyhow una want am i must get my first to comment cheque 4rm Seun today.
4 were' u no even b second
Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by sultanemerald(m): 7:38pm On Jun 26, 2013
didnt know a lot of folks on here work for the presidency. they know when the president makes phone calls and all. more elbow grease folks, more elbow grease.
Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by EPOMA(m): 7:42pm On Jun 26, 2013
ighoosagie: yeye Nigeria politicians
, common 35 people election, na dem still rig.

They conducted the election very well and there is proof but the thing we as Nigerian should learn to see is that some people are just wicked and selfish coming out of the election tell us rubbish and some hopeless Nigerian still buy the crap.
Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by MomohLawal: 7:42pm On Jun 26, 2013
Wendyslim: Hmmmm ok we don hear, he try cry cry
Ameachi is not mature, I see in him greed and self center , above all been use by ACN governors. We have seen the 16,s of Jang Jonah let see his 19,s of ameachi
Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by EmperorSeal(m): 7:43pm On Jun 26, 2013
Eko Ile: I's seriously liking this Amaechi guy, he's a master chess player and he keeps the game going while ridiculing Jonathan with every move.

Jonathan is just too dumb to see the game plan hence clueless making dumb moves and end up receiving the negative and bad publicity with every encounter. Amaechi draws him out and instead of staying above the fray as the president and looking presidential, he sticks his neck out like a dummy and collects bad publicity in return.

So far, Amaechi is winning and Jonathan is losing, even his wife's foolish errand and adventure in Rivers end up smearing and ridiculing him hence calling the bingo back inside his aso rock cage.

A common state governor is jerking the foolish and dumb president around like bingo..... smh

I wasn't brought up to insult those older than I am talk more of an elected leader whose every move and policy affects my daily life and may as well shape my future whether I like it or not.
I also understand that their are foreigners who are members of this forum who may not see this funny, I beg you and ur co travellers who are bent on raining insults on mr president to pause for a while and think about the impressions you are giving them. My bible doesn't support me to insult my leaders but that I should pray for them instead, I have so many reasons why I should insult them as well but my morals wouldn't allow me go so low.
That doesn't in anyway stop us from criticising their policies that are not cool with us but it has to be constructive.
......GEJ's meeting has been scheduled to take place today even before the ngf's election and I see no reason why amaechi should go ahead and also fix today for his meeting with some selected governors "as far as am concern, there is nothing like nigeria governor's forum". Its a disbanded house with two leaders and divided followers and not even a court of law can force any governor to belong to an association he doesn't deem fit to be part of. God bless Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by tayokem(m): 7:43pm On Jun 26, 2013
DivideUs:

Actually this is a mature move and it makes the president look petty
GEJ no bi him mate at all. Power seriously pass power. Amaechi is too arrogant
Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by collynzo2(m): 7:45pm On Jun 26, 2013
EPOMA:
I find some Nigerian very stupid, what is the fight, is it to provide electricity or jobs, we just get busy for rubbish, .Amaechi is not fighting anyone, that idiiot of a president is just scared for opposition
Tell them o, you don't take sides in such things. The only thing we should be interested in is, what are they doing to better our situation in this country, not dirty politics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Free Leah Sharibu': Tom Brake Protests At Nigerian High Commission In UK / SKC Ogbonnia: How Oshiomhole Will Cause Buhari's Defeat In 2019 / Governor Ikpeazu & Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.