Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,551 members, 7,819,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan (20359 Views)

Akpabio Sits Next To Amaechi At NGF Meeting / Governor Amaechi Calls For Ngf Meeting / PDP Governors, Opposition Shun Jang’s NGF Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by Suljosh: 7:49pm On Jun 26, 2013
norabenok :

The earlier he gets it that he can't win the fight, the better.
two (2) f.o.o.l.i.s.h Id iotas
Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by ceejay4real(m): 7:51pm On Jun 26, 2013
Amaechi is a BIG FOOL! He shd stop undermining d authority of d President and go give d gud pple of Rivers State d dividends of democracy 4 wc dey elected him. PERIOD!!!
Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by jaybee3(m): 7:51pm On Jun 26, 2013
Deference or defiance ?
Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by BrokenTV: 7:52pm On Jun 26, 2013
dayokanu:

Amaechi keeps landing blows on Retardeen, Now everyone knows who is the matured one and who is the clueless one who had no shoes no brains
may God have mercy on you. You and ekoile can never seize to amaze me, am sure that no professional mechanic can repair the brain of two of you. By this rate you are going you might commit suicides because comes 2015 that sit belongs to GEJ

1 Like

Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by EPOMA(m): 7:54pm On Jun 26, 2013
tayokem: GEJ no bi him mate at all. Power seriously pass power. Amaechi is too arrogant
Have you met him , please give us one example of his arrogance and I will hands up. People just come here to type nonsense, I can give you examples of Patience Jonathan arrogance and the Husband
Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by BrokenTV: 7:54pm On Jun 26, 2013
dayokanu:

Amaechi keeps landing blows on Retardeen, Now everyone knows who is the matured one and who is the clueless one who had no shoes no brains
Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by EPOMA(m): 7:57pm On Jun 26, 2013
ceejay4real: Amaechi is a BIG FOOL! He shd stop undermining d authority of d President and go give d gud pple of Rivers State d dividends of democracy 4 wc dey elected him. PERIOD!!!
Please name one authority of the president that he has undermined, Abi to rig ngf election, you are the bigger foool
Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by Longeria(m): 7:58pm On Jun 26, 2013
akpomeme: Ameachi should tell the truth. No governor will attend.
No go ahead and flex muscle with the President, you think there is an award for foolish governors. AMAECHI I'm asking you, can you tolerate this your nuisance from another person if ( God forbid ) you become the President. For your information. Those playing the drum you are dancing are the same people who gave Jonathan vote of confidence. Go ahead with the meeting let see the attendance. Maga.
Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by ifihearam: 8:13pm On Jun 26, 2013
A child that gives his mother sleepless nights will also be awake all through the night. Amaechi you are a coward,why must you cancel or postpone it? a fool you are and will remain,since you have openly challenged his excellency the most powerful man in africa,then you should be ready for the repercussions after all,"he who buys ant infested firewood should be ready for the meeting of the lizards.

Amaechi we are out to phuck you up and there is no one that will help you not even your useless praise singers,ask ibori.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by ALTRUTH(m): 8:13pm On Jun 26, 2013
[quote
author=Eko Ile]

It's a public forum so stick to your entitled opinion and let others
mind theirs, that's assuming you are matured enough to figure that out.
[/quote]

U're too st.upid to understand dat we are talking abt our president here. Vulture!
Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by ALTRUTH(m): 8:19pm On Jun 26, 2013
EPOMA:
Please name one authority of the president that he has undermined, Abi to rig ngf election, you are the bigger foool

And u'r d biggest foool!!!
Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by EkoIle1: 8:23pm On Jun 26, 2013
EmperorSeal: I wasn't brought up to insult those older than I am talk more of an elected leader whose every move and policy affects my daily life and may as well shape my future whether I like it or not.
I also understand that their are foreigners who are members of this forum who may not see this funny, I beg you and ur co travellers who are bent on raining insults on mr president to pause for a while and think about the impressions you are giving them. My bible doesn't support me to insult my leaders but that I should pray for them instead, I have so many reasons why I should insult them as well but my morals wouldn't allow me go so low.
That doesn't in anyway stop us from criticising their policies that are not cool with us but it has to be constructive.
......GEJ's meeting has been scheduled to take place today even before the ngf's election and I see no reason why amaechi should go ahead and also fix today for his meeting with some selected governors "as far as am concern, there is nothing like nigeria governor's forum". Its a disbanded house with two leaders and divided followers and not even a court of law can force any governor to belong to an association he doesn't deem fit to be part of. God bless Nigeria

I'm not asking you to insult anybody, just stating that we are all entitled to our opinion insult or no insult.

If you respect GEJ because his your president and because his policies affects your daily life, but others are entitled to different opinions based on his policies and their negative effects on their lives. Me personally,

I deeply see him and his policies as nothing but gross insult and unbearable burden on me and many millions of other Nigerians and the fact that insulting this man is not limited to NL, it's right their on the streets of Nigeria, it's on FB right their on his page, it's on twitter and basically everywhere, even the speaker of the Nigerian NAS and the 3rd man in line just yesterday lambasted and insulted him openly on the floor of NAS so what you are complaining about here on NL sounds very very meager.

It's very obvious that the man deserves whatever insults he gets because Nigerians put him in office to take care of the millions of problems facing us and make our lives better, but not to keep engaging in petty and endless squabbles and fight with everybody like a damn market woman with nothing better to do, at least market women still sells and make profit, but what are we gaining from all his silly animosities against the same people he swore to serve and protect?

How is all the endless noise and fixation on NGF helping the average Nigerian? Is this part of his job duties and description? The man is obviously not respecting himself so he derives every insult he gets..

Bottom line, feel free to express yourself including your respect and admiration for the man, but let others express their opposite views too insult or no insult.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by EkoIle1: 8:24pm On Jun 26, 2013
ALTRUTH:

U're too st.upid to understand dat we are talking abt our president here. Vulture!

FCUKK you and your president.

And learn how to quote you ignorant dummy..
Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by successking: 8:37pm On Jun 26, 2013
Amaechi, stop the fight or else!
Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by eggheaders(m): 8:42pm On Jun 26, 2013
if gej brain na o.s, the guy with his act and brain power the guy brain o.s go be window 1808.
Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by fruitjar: 8:47pm On Jun 26, 2013
Thinking of making a little bucks online? Are you tired of being broke as a graduate?
No dull yourself.....there are many ways,
but w w w.adhitprofits.c o m is only one way!

Literally -- EVERY 30 minutes--- YOU ... GET ... PAID !!!!

OVER $2 MILLION Paid Out Since April 8, 2013 !!!

This thing is going CRAZY !!!

And YOU need to be a part of it.

Buy directory listing and get 1,000 visitors.. then click 10 ads

Watch as your balance increases every 30 minutes !!!

ADDICTING I KNOW !!!

https://adhitprofits . c o m/?ref=fredysleek

contact me on 0-8-0-8-1-1-4-5-5-8-2

=> MULTIPLE revenue streams flow to all share buyers through 1 outlet.

Regards,
Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by ALTRUTH(m): 8:51pm On Jun 26, 2013
Eko Ile:

Silly lunatic. Good 4 nothing with ur head full of goat urine. Make sure u eat some dog sh.it tonight 'cos dat's wot cretins frm d gutter like u eat. Treachrous vulture.
Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by confusion247(m): 8:56pm On Jun 26, 2013
dayokanu:

If Amaechi should be president tomorrow and the north hates him as they hate Jonathan, you too will hate him. I am hundred percent sure that you will be the first to dance shall northerners beat drums of praises for Jonathan. You hated Jonathan simple because your masters(mallam) from northern Nigeria doesn't want him.
Amaechi will never win this war or battle with Jonathan, at the end northerners will abandon him or kill him as they did to Abiola.
Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 26, 2013
sunny63: dat is d plane truth of it

No,it is the Helicopter truth.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by eazzzy1(m): 9:24pm On Jun 26, 2013
Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by eazzzy1(m): 9:27pm On Jun 26, 2013

1 Like

Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 26, 2013
Eko Ile:

It's a public forum so stick to your entitled opinion and let others mind theirs, that's assuming you are matured enough to figure that out.

I'm not surprised at the level of dumbness of Jonathan supporters on NL.

They all sound like one single 'moronic' person typing with different IDs.
At times like this I miss Beaf.

Whoever is in charge of the 40 Laptop crew should at least have hired just one guy with some brains
Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by tpapi: 9:31pm On Jun 26, 2013
Amaechi called for a meeting n gej also called for a meeting,which of d meeting did d governors attend n who looks disgraced
Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by eazzzy1(m): 9:39pm On Jun 26, 2013
Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 26, 2013
bubadaniel13: Power pass power....
I do not understand by what you mean by that but i can tell you Amaechi has proved a point that he can not be that cowardice to fall into a low plot like that.Let us see if GEJ will organise Transformation Party for Media Aides when he calls for another meeting.
GEJ should not ridicule the office of the President just because of a Governor he could easily handle with the powers within his office.
Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 26, 2013
I am quite convinced that if brains were dyna.mite, the two racoons by the monikers eko.ile and dayok.anu won't have enuf to blow their bigoted ar.ses out of a groundnut shell!
Eko Ile:

Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by bajosky: 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2013
handwriting one, Amaechicken despite noise making he wil go on wit d metting wit d big fools opposition reducing him to a rubber stamp joystick in fighting against his house.
Soonest expect the divine hand of God against amaechicken and his foolishness.
GEJ=Gods choosen one and his annointed.
Absalom neva succeeded and ended up misteriously BEWARN AMAECHIXKEN d handwriting is on the wall ,make paece wit ur bro and be at peace stop playing lyk a fool. U ARE MATURED ENOUGH ,FACE UR RIVERS STATE MANDATE FIRST B4 9ja we are starving.
Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by phapi(m): 10:03pm On Jun 26, 2013
Eko Ile: I's seriously liking this Amaechi guy, he's a master chess player and he keeps the game going while ridiculing Jonathan with every move.

Jonathan is just too dumb to see the game plan hence clueless making dumb moves and end up receiving the negative and bad publicity with every encounter. Amaechi draws him out and instead of staying above the fray as the president and looking presidential, he sticks his neck out like a dummy and collects bad publicity in return.

So far, Amaechi is winning and Jonathan is losing, even his wife's foolish errand and adventure in Rivers end up smearing and ridiculing him hence calling the bingo back inside his aso rock cage.

A common state governor is jerking the foolish and dumb president around like bingo..... smh

Pls can't u be rational 4 once,REMEMBER ya PAY MASTERS will definitely dump u 4 anoda brilliant re*tadant when dy exhaust u

I must say @ diz junction that even ya MASTERS whu pays u to ridicule GEJ stiil go to prostrate 4 contracts. It baffles mi hw u take it upon ya urself to insult diz MAN

This MAN*GEJ* is far above AMECHI so he can't fight poowers above him or else......
Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by figment232(m): 10:03pm On Jun 26, 2013
EPOMA:
I find some Nigerian very stupid, what is the fight, is it to provide electricity or jobs, we just get busy for rubbish, .Amaechi is not fighting anyone, that idiiot of a president is just scared for opposition
Your fada and ur full generation are IDIOTS. OLOSHI!
Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by EPOMA(m): 10:13pm On Jun 26, 2013
figment232: Your fada and ur full generation are IDIOTS. OLOSHI!

please lets be on point.what are you saying.what is your point
Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by goodtalk(m): 10:13pm On Jun 26, 2013
akpomeme:

Please point of correction this event has been schedule long before NGF election. If you don't understand the workings of the president's schedule you should ask.
its not true shocked okay now pls tell us t'he workings of t'he presedents shedule!
Re: Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan by figment232(m): 10:20pm On Jun 26, 2013
greg1234: I do not understand by what you mean by that but i can tell you Amaechi has proved a point that he can not be that cowardice to fall into a low plot like that.Let us see if GEJ will organise Transformation Party for Media Aides when he calls for another meeting.
GEJ should not ridicule the office of the President just because of a Governor he could easily handle with the powers within his office.
For your information Amaechi`s meeting was held today and it was only 15 govs that attended meeting today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Alhassan Visits Buhari (Photos) / 'Free Leah Sharibu': Tom Brake Protests At Nigerian High Commission In UK / SKC Ogbonnia: How Oshiomhole Will Cause Buhari's Defeat In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.