Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,448 members, 7,819,658 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Niger-delta Militants, Students Clash In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-delta Militants, Students Clash In Lagos (18303 Views)

Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard / Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC / Buhari Stops Payment To N/delta Ex-militants, Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-delta Militants, Students Clash In Lagos by gbishman: 1:53pm On Jun 27, 2013
I do not see why we are so surprised about this story of a militant slapping a girl common. they are militants and its a shame that government endangers the lives of students and the general public by trying to integrate them into society when they outh to go through and psychological assesment to see if they can be integrated and building a special centre for them. I go ahead to buttress my point, they was a similar programme hosted for these militants in Benson Idahosa university benin city where they displayed sumfin worse than they did now also in university of port harcourt they where also kept in a camp where they all went rampage and caused harvoc to students in terms of battery, rape, mutilation and for the lectureres destroyed their cars, and burnt prices belongings. Its high time we all kick against all this nonsense and stand for what is right.
Re: Niger-delta Militants, Students Clash In Lagos by mankand(m): 1:53pm On Jun 27, 2013
This is what you get when you bring animals to start living with civilised people.

They deserve to be back into the creeks and continue their fishing business, moreover Jonathan is not exempted

2 Likes

Re: Niger-delta Militants, Students Clash In Lagos by frederal(m): 2:04pm On Jun 27, 2013
[quote author=Psylas]May ß na d girl 1st find trouble
[/quote
Based on some come female attitudes, I believe she was the one at fault. Why didn't she shift for a him? She must have vomited thrash which the guy had to give her back in his own military ways.

1 Like

Re: Niger-delta Militants, Students Clash In Lagos by ifyalways(f): 2:04pm On Jun 27, 2013
Interesting.
Ex militants "lodged" in a hotel, feeding, schooling, flexing at the governments expense?
Only in Naija is crime rewarded.
Re: Niger-delta Militants, Students Clash In Lagos by chi3280(m): 2:07pm On Jun 27, 2013
Tablet Man: Akpangwo That's Global Warming For You.........
Funny pix. grin
Re: Niger-delta Militants, Students Clash In Lagos by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 27, 2013
Am not surprise o. As their papa(fg govt) get the school, why dem no go make yanga? Just watch out for grand finale in 2015 election!
Re: Niger-delta Militants, Students Clash In Lagos by henrysam(m): 2:20pm On Jun 27, 2013
doctokwus:
Wen I saw d name of d lagos spokesperson,Braide,in d report,I knew it had to b d punch newspaper.No oda organisation has done so much pr for her dan d punch;and eventhough most times she has no info to giv,she ends up continually bein contacted by punch.

Wen I saw d name of d lagos spokesperson,Braide,in d report,I knew it had to b d punch newspaper.No oda organisation has done so much pr for her dan d punch;and eventhough most times she has no info to giv,she ends up continually bein contacted by punch.
Maybe she dey open for one of their oga at the top.
Re: Niger-delta Militants, Students Clash In Lagos by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 27, 2013
Afam4eva: That what happens when you mix educated folks with terrorists. What's wrong with building a specialized institution for terrorists granted amnesty.
Re: Niger-delta Militants, Students Clash In Lagos by iboroetyahooc: 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2013
what are these guyz up to in lagos this time around.
Re: Niger-delta Militants, Students Clash In Lagos by jane121: 2:27pm On Jun 27, 2013
Same happened in leadcity early this year too.Ex militants always. undecided
Re: Niger-delta Militants, Students Clash In Lagos by Gifted4all(m): 2:28pm On Jun 27, 2013
fiscalcliff: You can take a militant out of the creeks
Bathe him,spruce him up and all that
But a militant will always be a militant
No offiense grin
exactly.monkey na monkey no mata were e go
Re: Niger-delta Militants, Students Clash In Lagos by andyanders: 2:33pm On Jun 27, 2013
I think the Federal Government should not integrate this mad people into the society where normal human beings are.
How can you bring "Militants" and allow them school with normal human beings? I suggest the Federal Government build their own schools and employ their own teachers who should be insured with a reputable Insurance Company, in case they go mad and kill their lecturers.

Jonathan should open their school in Bayelsa and call it "Special College for Militants"

1 Like

Re: Niger-delta Militants, Students Clash In Lagos by kingthreat(m): 2:34pm On Jun 27, 2013
Rehabilitating prostitutes would be far better than what the government is doing for these good-for-nothing mongrels in the name of amnesty. Nonsense
Re: Niger-delta Militants, Students Clash In Lagos by Walexsammy(m): 2:42pm On Jun 27, 2013
atlwireles: If they send them abroad most of you will complain. If you think most of these young men are not educated, then you are missing the point of amnesty. Calling them terrorists is just childish, but if that rocks your boat then knock yourself out.. Figure out why there was a problem and resolve it. The alternative is to send them to another training school abroad.
,,,,,, u must be a fool...seems ure from Niger-delta too....why would dey send dem abroad, instead of jailing dem for the rest of dia lives for so many souls they've killed....mtchewwww. Dey better move dem bk to dis place cuz they are nt ready for skul,the government are jst forcing education on them

3 Likes

Re: Niger-delta Militants, Students Clash In Lagos by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2013
We shall see' I trust my lagosians , my own advice is just that, those of them (ex-militant) in lagos should just becareful cos lagos is not a place you can oppress pple anyhow for the sake of u being ex-militant or some fools deceiving them by calling them govt pikin ' they should just becareful sha .......
Re: Niger-delta Militants, Students Clash In Lagos by ismailaoladayo: 2:56pm On Jun 27, 2013
what are they doing in lagos? they shuld send them bak to d creek or does it mean that there is no college at d creek?
Re: Niger-delta Militants, Students Clash In Lagos by Abagworo(m): 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2013
I think the FG skipped one step in their training which is the re-orientation. They need to understand how the real society works or they may pose a bigger problem in the long run.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/11/uniport-students-protest-demand-relocation-of-ex-militants-camp/
Re: Niger-delta Militants, Students Clash In Lagos by bobthebuilder99(m): 3:03pm On Jun 27, 2013
atlwireles: If they send them abroad most of you will complain. If you think most of these young men are not educated, then you are missing the point of amnesty. Calling them terrorists is just childish, but if that rocks your boat then knock yourself out.. Figure out why there was a problem and resolve it. The alternative is to send them to another training school abroad.

LWKMD. Which country is going to grant visa to ex militants?

Hope you are not thinking UK? grin
Re: Niger-delta Militants, Students Clash In Lagos by stebell(m): 3:04pm On Jun 27, 2013
Afam4eva: That what happens when you mix educated folks with terrorists. What's wrong with building a specialized institution for terrorists granted amnesty.
And I tot u're a mod. I said it in de other thread, that yu mods in this section are Anti-ND. Where in de world is it stated dat they can't attend sch like yu and I. If the students hav dat power they shud throw em out na let's hw it turns out.

2 Likes

Re: Niger-delta Militants, Students Clash In Lagos by joudini(m): 3:17pm On Jun 27, 2013
Encountered these niccas at Oasis hotel which is on the same Finbarrs road as Lagoon hotel. These guys bragged about the 'refineries' they owned, beautiful girls they controlled like pìmps down to reeling out the number of 'bodies they caught' etc.

I carried my legend and moved a bit. . .l aint fcking with ma Niger Delta brothas.
Re: Niger-delta Militants, Students Clash In Lagos by sultanemerald(m): 3:28pm On Jun 27, 2013

oga, keep mute. "send them abroad". see your mouth. with which money? tax payers money abi? meanwhile, why lodge them in a hotel? why not rent an apartment for them? why all these wastes in Nigeria? these folks want nothing but to waste resources and fight at any chance of a dispute ovee the littlest of things.
Re: Niger-delta Militants, Students Clash In Lagos by obyrich(m): 3:39pm On Jun 27, 2013
Freewilly: Why can't the Government build floating schools in the creeks so these militants don't have to go all the way to Lagos to get Educated.Poor militants, I'll be frustrated and start slapping everyone around me too if I have to be Schooling in Lagos.
So you haven't witnessed a battery incident between a male student and a female student before? Was the guy who was reported to have kidnapped, raped and seriously battered a female student at LASU and even went ahead to snap and upload her pix on the internet a NIGER DELTA MILITANT? For every ex-militant that beats up a girl in the school there are 10 ex-militants who would behave well. Ostracising them would even be more inimical to the rest of us than integrating and teaching them acceptable social norms.

1 Like

Re: Niger-delta Militants, Students Clash In Lagos by Afritop(m): 3:43pm On Jun 27, 2013
MILITANTS ARE KNOWN WORLDWIDE TO BE TROUBLE MAKERS! Their duty is to cause trouble anywhere there is peace and the federal govt are aware of that. WHETHER THEY ARE EX-MILITANTS OR NOT FAR THAT THEY WILL BE UNABLE TO FIT IN THE SOCIETY
Re: Niger-delta Militants, Students Clash In Lagos by Afritop(m): 3:47pm On Jun 27, 2013
MILITANTS ARE KNOWN WORLDWIDE TO BE TROUBLE MAKERS! Their duty is to cause trouble anywhere there is peace and the federal govt are aware of that. WHETHER THEY ARE EX-MILITANTS OR NOT THEY WILL BE UNABLE TO FIT IN THE SOCIETY, EXCEPT THAT MILITANCY IS REMOVED FROM THEIR HEAD OR THEY SHOULD AT LEAST SCHOOL AT THE COFINES OF THE FEDERAL GOVT WHO GAVE THEM AMNESTY AND THAT IS ABUJA
Re: Niger-delta Militants, Students Clash In Lagos by aalex1: 3:55pm On Jun 27, 2013
Abagworo:
http://www.punchng.com/metro/niger-delta-militants-students-clash-in-lagos/

This kind of clash also occurred in Igbinedion University not so long ago.
Those students shld shut up and face deir studies,no b only "their skool"did any of dem contribute money to build it,are d militants der as observers abi also students.or is it cos dey hav a tag as niger delta militants. nonsense

1 Like

Re: Niger-delta Militants, Students Clash In Lagos by tarryT(m): 3:57pm On Jun 27, 2013
Afam4eva the Ijaws hater. U deserve an e-slap.

My name is tarryT, am neither a millitant nor am I terrorist. Only a fool and a malignant bigot will refer to me as terrorist.

@post....... Slaping a lady for any reason is unaceptable... Its wrong.. They should calm down and make use of the oppurtuinity..cos d next round of d struggle.................
Re: Niger-delta Militants, Students Clash In Lagos by Ngwakwe: 4:02pm On Jun 27, 2013
This your comment lacks merit and sensibility.

Who and what made them terrorists and others from different zones and probably backgrounds in the same school are bonafide students.

Simply put, they are all students of that institution having been admitted and their studies regularised.

I don't see any difference between them and others except when their sensibility is insulted on the grounds of their status and orientation.

If God had interchanged your father for theirs, you will certainly appreciate my point of view.

1 Like

Re: Niger-delta Militants, Students Clash In Lagos by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 27, 2013
ifyalways: Interesting.
Ex militants "lodged" in a hotel, feeding, schooling, flexing at the governments expense?
Only in Naija is crime rewarded.
sharaaap

1 Like

Re: Niger-delta Militants, Students Clash In Lagos by playahP(m): 4:14pm On Jun 27, 2013
If I was jonatha, I have a meeting with my cso.....

Then call all the militants for a meeting (using a militant pilont since some of them were trained to fly).... Provide a jet or two..... Then make sure it blows up in the air or crashes!!...... They are very mad ni!!

After all d billions wasted on them!!

1 Like

Re: Niger-delta Militants, Students Clash In Lagos by CHAIRMAN1(m): 4:17pm On Jun 27, 2013
This goes to justify the reasoning that boko haram shouldn't be granted amnesty. If in same situation, they'll settle their scores with the students with bombs
Re: Niger-delta Militants, Students Clash In Lagos by ba7man(m): 4:19pm On Jun 27, 2013
tarryT: Afam4eva the Ijaws hater. U deserve an e-slap.

My name is tarryT, am a millitant and not a terrorist. Only a fool and a malignant bigot will refer to me as terrorist.

@post....... Slaping a lady for any reason is unaceptable... Its wrong.. They should calm down and make use of the oppurtuinity..cos d next round of d struggle.................

U serious?? So u took part in kidnappings and blowing up of pipelines?? Where u not aware that you guys were further destroying your environment?? Are u aware that your leaders have a hand in the reason your region is like that?? Why kidnap for money and not seek more intelligent ways of attracting attention to your region?? I don't belive a sensible person will engage in kidnapping for any reason...only crooked people will welcome the idea..... Now your kind have introduced that criminal act of Kidnapping into this Country, hope you're happy now......BTW, Kidnapping is an act of terror, so is blowing up oil installation resulting in widespread poluting of your air and water. Just keep your 2nd round in your region.

2 Likes

Re: Niger-delta Militants, Students Clash In Lagos by Orikinla(m): 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2013
[size=18pt]Are there no colleges for these ex-militants in the Niger Delta?
What are they doing in Lagos?[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Soldier Pens Memorable Tribute / Bola Tinubu Speaking Live At Chatham House / Eko Atlantic City To Have 1,200 Skyscrapers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.