Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Niger-delta Militants, Students Clash In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-delta Militants, Students Clash In Lagos (18305 Views)

Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard / Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC / Buhari Stops Payment To N/delta Ex-militants, Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-delta Militants, Students Clash In Lagos by stebell(m): 4:45pm On Jun 27, 2013
Lagos de land of cowardly peeps. Na to get mouth online na im una sabi. When una talk finish make una go chase em away na. E-warriors. #IJAW REPUBLICAN ASSEMBLY#
Re: Niger-delta Militants, Students Clash In Lagos by Afam4eva(m): 4:51pm On Jun 27, 2013
tarryT: Afam4eva the Ijaws hater. U deserve an e-slap.

My name is tarryT, am neither a millitant nor am I terrorist. Only a fool and a malignant bigot will refer to me as terrorist.

@post....... Slaping a lady for any reason is unaceptable... Its wrong.. They should calm down and make use of the oppurtuinity..cos d next round of d struggle.................

Where in my comment did you see Ijaw? Was it only Ijaw youths that benefited from amnesty?

Anyone who kidnaps or blows up state property is a terrorists. But since you're repented, i'll call you a repentant terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Niger-delta Militants, Students Clash In Lagos by ba7man(m): 5:05pm On Jun 27, 2013
stebell: Lagos de land of cowardly peeps. Na to get mouth online na im una sabi. When una talk finish make una go chase em away na. E-warriors. #IJAW REPUBLICAN ASSEMBLY#
We need civillized people around us not "Brave" people like you and your reetarded millitants.....Animals.

2 Likes

Re: Niger-delta Militants, Students Clash In Lagos by Afroconnect: 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2013
The bloody scumbags that should be under the waters of the creeks with bodies eaten apart by fishes,its not good to try to help fools,the Nigerian state is funding the education of those lowlifes-do they think this is the creeks-the Akoka boys go kill them for nothing-bloody cultists militants wey military for don shoot.

1 Like

Re: Niger-delta Militants, Students Clash In Lagos by Afroconnect: 5:09pm On Jun 27, 2013
stebell: Lagos de land of cowardly peeps. Na to get mouth online na im una sabi. When una talk finish make una go chase em away na. E-warriors. #IJAW REPUBLICAN ASSEMBLY#
you are a bloody fool-keep wasting away your youth claiming "rugged"-when their mates dey chill in their mansions the lowlifes wey waste their youths,na now dem dey go their own school.you guys are a shame to Delta.
Ruggedity is not about constituting nuisance,its about getting paid.
poor asshole-stay there dey eat oil inundated fish.

3 Likes

Re: Niger-delta Militants, Students Clash In Lagos by Afroconnect: 5:11pm On Jun 27, 2013
[quote author=ifyalways]Interesting.
Ex militants "lodged" in a hotel, feeding, schooling, flexing at the governments expense?
Only in Naija is crime rewarded.
Re: Niger-delta Militants, Students Clash In Lagos by Afroconnect: 5:15pm On Jun 27, 2013
bloody scums wey dem for kill throway-some people are meant to be killed...wonder why our lame government condones such rubbish-wasting public funds on blockheads-if you like rugged pass commando-no one gives a Bleep about you,if you cross your line in lagos you will be killed.this is a city,not your useless creeks.
dumb old fools.

1 Like

Re: Niger-delta Militants, Students Clash In Lagos by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 27, 2013
THESE MILITANTS SEEM TO HAVE A THING FOR SLAPPING PEOPLE undecided
Re: Niger-delta Militants, Students Clash In Lagos by ba7man(m): 6:09pm On Jun 27, 2013
Babzilla: THESE MILITANTS SEEM TO HAVE A THING FOR SLAPPING PEOPLE undecided
....Till they get shot to death.
Re: Niger-delta Militants, Students Clash In Lagos by nogames: 6:29pm On Jun 27, 2013
Ngwakwe: This your comment lacks merit and sensibility.

Who and what made them terrorists and others from different zones and probably backgrounds in the same school are bonafide students.

Simply put, they are all students of that institution having been admitted and their studies regularised.

I don't see any difference between them and others except when their sensibility is insulted on the grounds of their status and orientation.

If God had interchanged your father for theirs, you will certainly appreciate my point of view.

good point all animal are equal, but one is more important than other... that is the reason they were lodged in hotel, why some students cant avoid single room around Akoka.
Re: Niger-delta Militants, Students Clash In Lagos by skyfall: 6:42pm On Jun 27, 2013
A terrorist will always be a terrorist. Of course they have their Retardeen brother in Aso Rock, hence they're above the law.
Re: Niger-delta Militants, Students Clash In Lagos by obyrich(m): 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2013
nogames:
good point all animal are equal, but one is more important than other... that is the reason they were lodged in hotel, why some students cant avoid single room around Akoka.

Did you mean afford?
Re: Niger-delta Militants, Students Clash In Lagos by obyrich(m): 6:58pm On Jun 27, 2013
skyfall: A terrorist will always be a terrorist. Of course they have their Retardeen brother in Aso Rock, hence they're above the law.

RETARDEEN yet he made it to the presidency and all your SMART uncles troupe to Aso Rock to genuflect for the RETARDEEN!A personal recognition note from the RETARDEEN is the only thing that your village needs to cure the endemic poverty devasting their psyche. GEJ is one man too many for your ilk!
Re: Niger-delta Militants, Students Clash In Lagos by igboboy1(m): 7:10pm On Jun 27, 2013
fiscalcliff: You can take a militant out of the creeks
Bathe him,spruce him up and all that
But a militant will always be a militant
No offiense grin
similarly, you can take a rascal out of ijebu 0de, lace him with wealth, connection and women, He foreve remains a RASCAL...just look at tinubu...smh
Re: Niger-delta Militants, Students Clash In Lagos by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 27, 2013
igbo boy:
similarly, you can take a rascal out of ijebu 0de, lace him with wealth, connection and women, He foreve remains a RASCAL...just look at tinubu...smh
. Pls tell me how ?
Re: Niger-delta Militants, Students Clash In Lagos by stebell(m): 7:22pm On Jun 27, 2013
ba7man: We need civillized people around us not "Brave" people like you and your reetarded millitants.....Animals.
No worry soon most Lagosian will be militants cos I heard "oyel" hv been found in lagos. Ewu, wen yu talk finish go de sch go chase them na then see wether wetin go hit yu no go be like trailer. Hausa Rams.
Afro connect:
you are a bloody fool-keep wasting away your youth claiming "rugged"-when their mates dey chill in their mansions the lowlifes wey waste their youths,na now dem dey go their own school.you guys are a shame to Delta.
Ruggedity is not about constituting nuisance,its about getting paid.
poor asshole-stay there dey eat oil inundated fish.
my guy rugged yu where ever yu D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ ram. All I kno is dat yu most of yu peeps in Lagos are too afraid to fight for ur right. That's why yu will continue being slaves ur Hausa/Fulani masters. Small Fashola D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ collect toll for una hand una D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ there D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ blow gramma. Hausa Ram
Re: Niger-delta Militants, Students Clash In Lagos by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 27, 2013
stebell: No worry soon most Lagosian will be militants cos I heard "oyel" hv been found in lagos. Ewu, wen yu talk finish go de sch go chase them na then see wether wetin go hit yu no go be like trailer. Hausa Rams. my guy rugged yu where ever yu D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ ram. All I kno is dat yu most of yu peeps in Lagos are too afraid to fight for ur right. That's why yu will continue being slaves ur Hausa/Fulani masters. Small Fashola D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ collect toll for una hand una D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ there D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ blow gramma. Hausa Ram
sorry for u
Re: Niger-delta Militants, Students Clash In Lagos by ba7man(m): 7:39pm On Jun 27, 2013
stebell: No worry soon most Lagosian will be militants cos I heard "oyel" hv been found in lagos. Ewu, wen yu talk finish go de sch go chase them na then see wether wetin go hit yu no go be like trailer. Hausa Rams. my guy rugged yu where ever yu D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ ram. All I kno is dat yu most of yu peeps in Lagos are too afraid to fight for ur right. That's why yu will continue being slaves ur Hausa/Fulani masters. Small Fashola D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ collect toll for una hand una D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ there D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ blow gramma. Hausa Ram
With all your fighting, what have you acheived with it in your region? More kidnappings, oil bunkering, environmental degredation continues meanwhile your champions have become billionaires leaving scum like you ranting on NL and in your creeks. Everybody don wise finish, na people like you remain. Keep fighting, na bullet go end your case.

2 Likes

Re: Niger-delta Militants, Students Clash In Lagos by tete7000(m): 8:05pm On Jun 27, 2013
Those militants must be thinking Lagos is Niger Delta where lawlessness prevails. With some of them cooling off with the police they must have started learning Lagos is a different place.
Re: Niger-delta Militants, Students Clash In Lagos by stebell(m): 8:23pm On Jun 27, 2013
ba7man: With all your fighting, what have you acheived with it in your region? More kidnappings, oil bunkering, environmental degredation continues meanwhile your champions have become billionaires leaving scum like you ranting on NL and in your creeks. Everybody don wise finish, na people like you remain. Keep fighting, na bullet go end your case.
Do yu believe all yu hear about de ND? If so I say sorry to yu hausa ram. Between yu and I who's ranting? Since this thread came up, it jus yu and peeps like that want to cry like children. Stay in ur lagos and pay for every amenities I enjoy here in de south south. Ask ma SE brodas if they pay toll on roads constructed by their govt. Soon Fashola will ask yu to pay a toll to enter ur houses. Foo.ols. Yu ask wat hv been achieved? #65,000 every month to all ma peeps in de struggle. Hw much do yu achieve in where yu work ewu. Ask Buhari why he wanted amnesty for de Boko boys. Environmental degradation my a**. Believe that, believe anytin yu hear. Hausa rams
Re: Niger-delta Militants, Students Clash In Lagos by ba7man(m): 8:36pm On Jun 27, 2013
stebell: Do yu believe all yu hear about de ND? If so I say sorry to yu hausa ram. Between yu and I who's ranting? Since this thread came up, it jus yu and peeps like that want to cry like children. Stay in ur lagos and pay for every amenities I enjoy here in de south south. Ask ma SE brodas if they pay toll on roads constructed by their govt. Soon Fashola will ask yu to pay a toll to enter ur houses. Foo.ols. Yu ask wat hv been achieved? #65,000 every month to all ma peeps in de struggle. Hw much do yu achieve in where yu work ewu. Ask Buhari why he wanted amnesty for de Boko boys. Environmental degradation my a**. Believe that, believe anytin yu hear. Hausa rams
I schooled in Warri so i know about people like you..Cheap guy, so N65,000 is now an achievement to you..SMH. Better go to school and get a proper education stop hanging around for free stuffs from the Govt. Being "poor" is a mentality and you have it. #FACT#

2 Likes

Re: Niger-delta Militants, Students Clash In Lagos by stebell(m): 8:54pm On Jun 27, 2013
ba7man: I schooled in Warri so i know about people like you..Cheap guy, so N65,000 is now an achievement to you..SMH. Better go to school and get a proper education stop hanging around for free stuffs from the Govt. Being "poor" is a mentality and you have it. #FACT#
Yu schooled in Warri so for that yu kno all abi. Ewu. I ask yu hw much yu earn and yu kept quite fool. Frm a far I can tell yu are one of those who claim Lagos as their state. By the way which is ur state. Hausa ram I'm not poor and can never be. I don't collect amnesty but I'm tite. Jus imagine me collecting money frm chevron and shell every month jus for being a host community. =))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º=))=)) all I'll tell yu is dat once yu thro wit ur e-fight go and chase de militants hausa rams.
Re: Niger-delta Militants, Students Clash In Lagos by ba7man(m): 9:00pm On Jun 27, 2013
stebell: Yu schooled in Warri so for that yu kno all abi. Ewu. I ask yu hw much yu earn and yu kept quite fool. Frm a far I can tell yu are one of those who claim Lagos as their state. By the way which is ur state. Hausa ram I'm not poor and can never be. I don't collect amnesty but I'm tite. Jus imagine me collecting money frm chevron and shell every month jus for being a host community. =))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º=))=)) all I'll tell yu is dat once yu thro wit ur e-fight go and chase de militants hausa rams.
Mentally poor guy. I feel pity for you. You need to learn to use your brain to generate income by impacting lives....not begging and dragging for money from oil companies and FG. If your animals step out of line too often in Lagos, they'll get shot. You being happy that you're collecting monthly allowance from oil companies further exposes your level of intelligence....quite low.

4 Likes

Re: Niger-delta Militants, Students Clash In Lagos by LBT: 9:05pm On Jun 27, 2013
IGBO-SON:
Methinks they (militants) got bored with all the academic palaver, and thus resorted to dishing out dirty slaps willy-nilly to make their feelings known.
And they got what they didn't bargain for! Lagos is not benin where they beheaded 2students and got away with it; some of those students might be area boys and OPC members who are forced to go to school. I dislike violence but some people see it as a way to earn a living eg. Area boys
Re: Niger-delta Militants, Students Clash In Lagos by skyfall: 9:09pm On Jun 27, 2013
obyrich:

RETARDEEN yet he made it to the presidency and all your SMART uncles troupe to Aso Rock to genuflect for the RETARDEEN!A personal recognition note from the RETARDEEN is the only thing that your village needs to cure the endemic poverty devasting their psyche. GEJ is one man too many for your ilk!

Yea i know the slave mentality when i see it. Is it about becoming the president or the lives you change upon becoming one? And how exactly has Jonathan's presidency changed your creek lives, other than chasing Amaechi and other phantom enemies all over the place? Did you see in the news how much was embezzled in NDDC under "your brother's" watch?

In case you don't know, Jonathan became a president not by virtue of what he had upstairs or loftiness of his plans for the country, rather it was due to his willingness to settle as many people as possible since he had unlimited access to the national vault. So president or not, he's a retardeen.

And i see you had to pick up a dictionary to respond to my post. Well done, you'll get there.

3 Likes

Re: Niger-delta Militants, Students Clash In Lagos by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 27, 2013
stebell: Yu schooled in Warri so for that yu kno all abi. Ewu. I ask yu hw much yu earn and yu kept quite fool. Frm a far I can tell yu are one of those who claim Lagos as their state. By the way which is ur state. Hausa ram I'm not poor and can never be. I don't collect amnesty but I'm tite. Jus imagine me collecting money frm chevron and shell every month jus for being a host community. =))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º=))=)) all I'll tell yu is dat once yu thro wit ur e-fight go and chase de militants hausa rams.
no need argument with a dirty fool like u , I pray ur militant colleagues misbehave with confirm gidi ! They should just try keep on misbehaving #dirtyboi
Re: Niger-delta Militants, Students Clash In Lagos by Abagworo(m): 9:20pm On Jun 27, 2013
One thing I've noticed with Nigerians is that tribalism is attached to everything. Militancy is our general problem just like Boko. Haram and it is our duty as Nigerians to help curb all. The issue here is that the ex-militants have not been properly groomed to mix up with normal people in the society. They need more re-orientation.
Re: Niger-delta Militants, Students Clash In Lagos by stebell(m): 9:30pm On Jun 27, 2013
ba7man: Mentally poor guy. I feel pity for you. You need to learn to use your brain to generate income by impacting lives....not begging and dragging for money from oil companies and FG. If your animals step out of line too often in Lagos, they'll get shot. You being happy that you're collecting monthly allowance from oil companies further exposes your level of intelligence....quite low.
Haha, begging! never Lagos is not ur state and secondly yu can't do nada it's to open ur mouth wide as usual and rant. I kno ur types, stay in ur mothers hoz and hv mouth. One ND/Ijaw man yu kill there, the follow up yu can't bear believe me. War is not gud but don't dare. Let me ask yu, hw many lives hv yu improved. Like I told yu hausa ram, I will never be poor. Jus bookmark that yu hausa slave.
Re: Niger-delta Militants, Students Clash In Lagos by ba7man(m): 9:51pm On Jun 27, 2013
stebell: Haha, begging! never Lagos is not ur state and secondly yu can't do nada it's to open ur mouth wide as usual and rant. I kno ur types, stay in ur mothers hoz and hv mouth. One ND/Ijaw man yu kill there, the follow up yu can't bear believe me. War is not gud but don't dare. Let me ask yu, hw many lives hv yu improved. Like I told yu hausa ram, I will never be poor. Jus bookmark that yu hausa slave.
The more you post, the more you expose your ignorance to the world. Just let your animalistic brothers step out of line and see if they won't get shot....and nothing will happen, all na mouth una like to make. This is Lagos not the creeks, you either shape up or get out.....nonsense guy, celebrating over his criminal brothers collecting N65,000 to stop acting daft, rejoicing over collecting handouts from oil companies.....man, you're mentally backwards jooor.
Re: Niger-delta Militants, Students Clash In Lagos by SHAAWA: 9:55pm On Jun 27, 2013
Psylas: May ß na d girl 1st find trouble

May b na the militant first find trouble as him consider himself as govt pikin we no go fit share seat with common man daughter.
Re: Niger-delta Militants, Students Clash In Lagos by stebell(m): 10:04pm On Jun 27, 2013
ba7man: The more you post, the more you expose your ignorance to the world. Just let your animalistic brothers step out of line and see if they won't get shot....and nothing will happen, all na mouth una like to make. This is Lagos not the creeks, you either shape up or get out.....nonsense guy, celebrating over his criminal brothers collecting N65,000 to stop acting daft, rejoicing over collecting handouts from oil companies.....man, you're mentally backwards jooor.
hw much be ur salary where yu D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ work Hausa Ram? Envy will kill yu ewu aturu. Long live Niger Delta. Tinubu a** lickers. Go and jump in de ocean. Fool.
Re: Niger-delta Militants, Students Clash In Lagos by ba7man(m): 10:24pm On Jun 27, 2013
stebell: hw much be ur salary where yu D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ work Hausa Ram? Envy will kill yu ewu aturu. Long live Niger Delta. Tinubu a** lickers. Go and jump in de ocean. Fool.
U and your brothers should go get real jobs and stop harrassing Oil companies and FG for money jooor. Lazy d1ck heads. Destroying your environment, kidnapping for cash and claiming freedom fighters......Nonsense.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Live: NLC Tarrif Protest At AEDC Abuja - Photos / Bola Tinubu Speaking Live At Chatham House / Alleged N1tn Diversion ; Senate To Probe Lamorde’s Alleged Diversion Of N1tn.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.