Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,631 members, 7,840,511 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis (17091 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: When Will DSS Arrest Junaid Muhammad, Nyako, BBC Hausa, Etc / Jonathan Has Nothing To Do With Rivers Crisis - Okupe / Patience Jonathan Denies Involvement In Rivers Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis by yuncka: 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2013
Pls ooo, our first lady hav bn quiet 4 som reason well knwn 2 Us. Mek Una no go mek am talk oo.
Re: Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis by colombiana: 2:47pm On Jun 27, 2013
xykms101: She is nothing but a disgrace to the nation.
and u are xtremely irrelivant to this nation how gracious is ur own mother to Nigeria, pls hav respect for other ple wives and mum
Re: Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis by Wsdm: 2:51pm On Jun 27, 2013
colombiana: and u are xtremely irrelivant to this nation how gracious is ur own mother to Nigeria, pls hav respect for other ple wives and mum
es
Not an irresponsible wife that openly disturb the peace of others.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis by kenny1911: 2:54pm On Jun 27, 2013
@OP,
Its old news that, the position of the 1st Lady is unconstitutional

Cant you say your points without calling the first lady illiterate

You have not been to PH since after 1996 and you talked as if you were there when the 1st Lady was there

The Family of the President is as important as the President for the provision of security around them if you are not well informed

The 1st Lady is not just from the island of Okrika but the mother of Nigeria

Infact, anything from this so called Sahara Reporter is unfortunately skewed about being objective

Now, when Dr. Abati or Okupe fires back on this write up, the opposition will query his response.

just watching
Re: Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis by mankand(m): 2:57pm On Jun 27, 2013
Seems Fake Doctor sorry "insincere9gerian" is battling to perform surgery for his client in his quack hospital if not he is yet to comment.

Oga you have said it all
Re: Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2013
Ladies and Gentlemen,Nairalanders from all over the universe,Abeg make una follow me celebrate ooooo.

Since I joined this forum in 2008,this is the first time for my post to hit the front page.

I give thanks to the Almighty Allah,Jehova,God,Eledumare,Gurumaharaji,Olukun,Okija Shrine and all the powers that empowered me with the patience,perseverance and tenacity to carry on despite the tough journey so far.

I thank Oga Seun for providing this Great platform.

I thank the 40 laptop crew especially Insincere9 for their constant biased postings which provided me with enough arsenal to bombard them.

I like to also thank all my girl friends,Sugar Mummies and Baby Mamas.

I want to say many thanks to Reuben Abati and Doyin Okupe for their futile attempts at defending Oga Jona and Madam PJ thereby energising us to attack.

I am not forgeting the ever wonderful Mods especially one that moved this topic to FP(even without my adding Tonto Dike to it)God will continue to Bless you.My prayer is that Oga Seun will soon start to pay you guys $5,000 per month,Amen.

In short join me and all my fans tonight at 11pm for the afterparri and Fund Raising Dinner.It will hold at Yuzedu's Mansion at Banana Iceland.Chairman of the occasion will be Musiwa 1 to 50.Chief Launcher will be Billyonaire supported by Gbawe and Dayokanu.
See ya No Dulling

*off to collect my Frontpage Cheque from Oga Seun*

3 Likes

Re: Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis by mu2sa2: 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2013
rafhell:

I
Have
Nothing
To
Say
You have said something by posting something. If you have nothing to say then dont post anything.
Re: Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2013
GEJ, I wan buy mackerel....how much?
Re: Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis by kenny1911: 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2013
Delafruita: nigeria does not have a first lady.our president has a wife,but that doesnt make her our first lady

ok who is the first lady, ur mother abi
Re: Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis by kessigho: 3:04pm On Jun 27, 2013
l wonder why Jonathan will ever think of fighting the home front, this is a place where ought to have
taken good care off.
Re: Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis by kenny1911: 3:04pm On Jun 27, 2013
Mogidi:

So the crisis in the western region caused the collapse of the first republic? Anyway Amaechi has become the darling of the SW and the core north, I wonder why.

Sorry for the young man govnor because he is feasting with his enemies. He ll soon be abandoned
Re: Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis by kenny1911: 3:06pm On Jun 27, 2013
Kamanda: This must surely be the most divisive and most disrespected presidency in Nigerian history

Your opinion
Re: Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis by samuelkaykay(m): 3:06pm On Jun 27, 2013
someone should help me warn mallam junaid,he should keep working hard to get amnesty for his boys.
Re: Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis by xykms101: 3:07pm On Jun 27, 2013
Kamanda: Ladies and Gentlemen,Nairalanders from all over the universe,Abeg make una follow me celebrate ooooo.
Since I joined this forum in 2008,this is the first time for my post to hit the front page.
I give thanks to the Almighty Allah,Jehova,God,Eledumare,Gurumaharaji,Olukun,Okija Shrine and all the powers that empowered me with the patience,perseverance and tenacity to carry on despite the tough journey so far.
I thank Oga Seun for providing this Great platform.
I thank the 40 laptop crew especially Insincere9 for their constant biased postings which provided me with enough arsenal to bompard them.
I like to thank all my girl friends,Sugar Mummies and Baby Mamas.
Lastly I want to say many thanks to the Reuben Abati and Doyin Okupe for energising us to attack.
In short joi me and all my fans tonight at 11pm for the afterparri.it will hold at Yuzedu Mansion at Banana Iceland.Chairman of the occasion will be Musiwa 1 to 50.
See ya No Dulling

*off the collect my Frontpage Cheque from Seun*
Mehn! This dude is highly infected with Nland fever.
Re: Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis by kenny1911: 3:11pm On Jun 27, 2013
DerideGull: I should not be faulted if I call Junaid Muhammad a bloody numbskull. How could he consciously regard a person who can read and write as illiterate? It is safe to question the validity of the diploma granted to Junaid Muhammad.

You re on point.
Re: Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis by Wsdm: 3:13pm On Jun 27, 2013
Adanna Chinyere: I stand for democracy no matter who's involved be that as it may, I am against the writer addressing the first lady as an illiterate, is morally wrong and I am requesting for him to witdraw it publicly, if somebody does anything wrong, just correct, criticize but do not cause the person. Long Live NIgeria thank u.
The president started it afterall.
' i don't give a damn' on a nation wide broadcast,
' i did'nt even know the hospital they are talking about' a statement she latter denied and went ahead to celebrate, '
the fuel subsidy issues will be deliberated on April of 2012' only to wake up to a bomb shell on a new year day,
'the Christian and the Igbos in the North voted for me' a very unpatriotic statement from the first citizen.
And many obvious blunders that transcends any rational reasoning.
Re: Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis by Abagworo(m): 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2013
Adanna Chinyere: I stand for democracy no matter who's involved be that as it may, I am against the writer addressing the first lady as an illiterate, is morally wrong and I am requesting for him to witdraw it publicly, if somebody does anything wrong, just correct, criticize but do not cause the person. Long Live NIgeria thank u.

The aim of the whole write up is to call out Mrs Jonathan and put her to shame. The best she can do is to ignore the writer. Reactions from her could lead to chains of counter-reactions that will put her to international ridicule.
Re: Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis by cyril10(m): 3:17pm On Jun 27, 2013
President Jonathan and the wife has really suffered in the hands of people, whatever might be the sins of this couple can not be measured with the kind of insults received from those that are not even qualified to insult them. Most people in this forum insult the living day light out of this first family I know that the Junaid of a man that insulted Patience Jonathan only did that because of the president's interest in contesting in 2015 nothing else and it is very common with the housas who felt they are born to rule this country. People should show a little respect for the president and his wife because God is watching, he is not the worst president neither did the wife started this first lady of a thing, it all started with Maryam Babangida who was almost ruling Nigeria like her husband.

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis by Doluseun(m): 3:18pm On Jun 27, 2013
But, must junaid called d 1st lady illiterate b4 airing his view on amaechi/gej brouhaha.
For goodness sake she z our president wife....smh
Re: Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis by Nonybb: 3:26pm On Jun 27, 2013
I dont knw why muslims are so wicked. The only offence of jonathan is that he is the president of Nigeria, why cant this barbaric mallams leave him alone. Sadly during obj regime none of them could muzzle balls to unleash such an uncanny utterance
Re: Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis by sunny63(m): 3:41pm On Jun 27, 2013
DerideGull: I should not be faulted if I call Junaid Muhammad a bloody numbskull. How could he consciously regard a person who can read and write as illiterate? It is safe to question the validity of the diploma granted to Junaid Muhammad.
jonaid muhammed is an illitrate by calling First lady of dis reputable contry an illitrate inshort his wife is an illitrate if he has one
Re: Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis by jaymichael(m): 3:43pm On Jun 27, 2013
On the contrary, you are greatly @fault and I also question your first school leaving. (primary 6) certificate. You have shown yourself as someone that lacks understanding prowess. Re read the article all over again, no where did the Doctor say that Patience Jonathan is an illiterate. Dr.
Muhammad described
Rivers as “coming to
the limelight because
of the irresponsible,
unconstitutional and
bizarre, illiterate
actions, of the so
called first lady Mrs.
Patience Jonathan, She may be literate actually, but her ACTIONS portray her as ILLITERATE. So, the Doctor was only describing her ACTIONS, not the person PATIENCE JONATHAN as ILLITERATE. If you call someone's actions as INHUMAN, does that mean the person is an INSECT or a REPTILE? You may not agree with someone else's opinion, that does not mean you don't have to respect that person's opinion. Until Goodluck and Patience Jonathan and their GANGS understand that, that is when they we will begin to see them as true democrats....By the may, if you have a way of passing this to Jonathan and Patience, tell them that this is not what we Nigerian elected Jonathan for, what they are doing is outside of the manifesto upon which we cast our vote for him. We don't care who is right or wrong between Amechi or Jonathan camp, all we know is that this bickering will not improve the economy of the nation, increase power supply, improve security, and raise our standard of living. This isn't the democracy NADECO and our fathers fought for. If this is what DEMOCRACY is all about, Abiola wouldn't have bothered, let alone die for it. just my thought.

7 Likes

Re: Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis by Delafruita(m): 3:45pm On Jun 27, 2013
kenny1911: @OP,
Its old news that, the position of the 1st Lady is unconstitutional

Cant you say your points without calling the first lady illiterate

You have not been to PH since after 1996 and you talked as if you were there when the 1st Lady was there

The Family of the President is as important as the President for the provision of security around them if you are not well informed

The 1st Lady is not just from the island of Okrika but the mother of Nigeria

Infact, anything from this so called Sahara Reporter is unfortunately skewed about being objective

Now, when Dr. Abati or Okupe fires back on this write up, the opposition will query his response.

just watching

nigeria doesnt have a first lady and definitely doesnt have a mother
Re: Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis by sunny63(m): 3:47pm On Jun 27, 2013
Junaid muhamed is a aboki,aboki remain aboki hw matter d quality of education given him or her tongue
Re: Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis by otunba9ja: 3:47pm On Jun 27, 2013

WONDERFUL !!!.........so in ur own interpretation, illiterates means only those that can not read and write...okay, i am ever ready to learn

1 Like

Re: Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis by AjCityOne: 3:50pm On Jun 27, 2013

One can have the ability to read and write and still be a total illiterate to the due process of the law and interpretation of the constitution of the land which is what the Dr is ascribing to.
Re: Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis by Delafruita(m): 3:55pm On Jun 27, 2013
cyril10: President Jonathan and the wife has really suffered in the hands of people, whatever might be the sins of this couple can not be measured with the kind of insults received from those that are not even qualified to insult them. Most people in this forum insult the living day light out of this first family I know that the Junaid of a man that insulted Patience Jonathan only did that because of the president's interest in contesting in 2015 nothing else and it is very common with the housas who felt they are born to rule this country. People should show a little respect for the president and his wife because God is watching, he is not the worst president neither did the wife started this first lady of a thing, it all started with Maryam Babangida who was almost ruling Nigeria like her husband.
everyone is qualified to comment on the actions or inactions of the firs family.if those comments are tagged as insults,so be it.president jonathan came to the southwest and proudly proclaimed our leaders as rascals which some felt was an insult.he went on live television and boldly declared that he didnt give a damn what nigerians think,if thats not an insult i wonder what is.

the "first lady thing" didnt start with maryam babangide,victoria gowon was quite active as first lady.maryam babangida simply took it to a new height with FSP and maryam abacha continued in that line.fati abubakar was more reclusive.the thing all these women have in common is the position of a first lady was created by decrees and they were legal occupants of such positions.however,those that penned the 1999 constituition in their own wisdom didnt create a position of first lady.and the first page of that constituition says "we the people of nigeria...." which implies that constituition is the bible by which the affairs of the federal republic of nigeria must be governed.the spirit and letters of the consituitiuon must be respected.the president is a creation of that constituition which is why he swore to uphold it.there is no provision for the post of a first lady and even though stella obasanjo was very sociable and always having owambes,her charades were limited to her circle and never for once did she delve into the political terrain.patience jonathan has taken illegality to a new height.she has created an insignia for the office of the first lady and now has her own motorcade,office and even budgetary allocation coupled with a retinue of aides.this is illegal and should be stopped.she is now meddling in affairs that do not concern her and by this,she has shown gross disregard for the constituition which her husband swore to uphold

4 Likes

Re: Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis by Inoknowbook: 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2013
Why give a voice to this well known tribalist, who feels it's the right of the fulanis to rule forever? This man has never offered the country anything good except treasonable utterances. Let him him thank his stars that Jonathan is a gentleman, otherwise he would have been in prison by now. He's now so free to utter rubbish and disrespect the office of the president, something he could not do when his people were in power raping and pillaging the country. I believe that he is a supporter or even a member of boko haram.
Re: Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis by EyitayoOlaleye(m): 4:08pm On Jun 27, 2013
Kamanda:

SOURCE-Saharareporters
http://saharareporters.com/news-page/junaid-muhammad-blasts-%E2%80%98illiterate%E2%80%99-patience-jonathan-role-rivers-crisis-issues-dire-warni
Re: Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis by papushki(m): 4:11pm On Jun 27, 2013
Let's me honest to ourselves d woman is embarrassing every reasonable person wit her antics.. I only respect her cos she is much older dan me but ........ She needs to pipe down n not get involved in political matters
Re: Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis by JUDENOEL: 4:20pm On Jun 27, 2013
Am not surprise of opposition in Nigeria.This was thesame way Reuben Abati stated and later he is Jonathan mouth piece (S.A).Junaid has started his own.who knows he will be the next S.A on rumour management and propaganda

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Senator Earns N12m Yearly - RMAFC / Davido Advises Nigerians On What To Do On Election Day / Niger Delta Creekmen Kick Against Awarding N4bn A Month Oil Contracts To Tompolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.