Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,026 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:22 PM

Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis (17102 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: When Will DSS Arrest Junaid Muhammad, Nyako, BBC Hausa, Etc / Jonathan Has Nothing To Do With Rivers Crisis - Okupe / Patience Jonathan Denies Involvement In Rivers Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis by kenny1911: 4:34pm On Jun 27, 2013
Delafruita:
nigeria doesnt have a first lady and definitely doesnt have a mother

Does America has 1st lady in their constitution? i know u ll gladly call President Obama's wife as 1st Lady.

What is she? The wife of the President
Re: Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis by colombiana: 4:34pm On Jun 27, 2013
Delafruita: she paid the cost to be the boss?boss of who?she might be the most powerful woman in naija but before she,there was turai,annd there was stella,and fati and mariam and mariam and etc.soon she will be gone and our system,the nigerian system will remain.the nigerian system is bigger than any person and should not be made subservient to a person our constituition doesnt even recognize.i realise it is your stock in trade to worship wealth which is why you'd gladly slap off all the teeth of your wife,but then,wealth is transient while our system is not.we should stand against anyone who wants to destroy that system which would serve as the platform for future generation to excel.
u guys are busy finding fault in anyytin Gej and patience does. Biko behind every patient husband there is a powerful wife. And as for a system in naija I doubt if there is any. As for me I love the woman till death I love powerful women, women who grab their destiny and accept their fate.before she was born God knew wat he had for her so all of u haters shud shut up and get a life broke and jobless people
Re: Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis by Nwekeemmanuel: 4:35pm On Jun 27, 2013
Fake Dr ur childern will wake up one day start abusing u.
Re: Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis by raymondinc(m): 4:35pm On Jun 27, 2013
Junaid muhammad! Where are you from? And how come you seems to know the pains of Rivers people? Its obvious you re a northerner. You are very political! How much were you paid? Incredible of you, how could you have been bought so easily! Are you a patrotic citizen of this country? Have you ever pondered abo't asking your mum? It would be better if you sow where you can reap. Literally from your speech of expression is mannerless and so rude and personal, that alone shows you are advocating for personal interest. though, i wonder what's going to be your benefits after all these scandals. Except for the little token that you have been bought over with. Elders are to show examples to encourage the upcoming youths, same applicable to leaders. But you have only succeeded in giving yourself out by morals. Which of the Universities did you graduate from? How come you never took your studies seriously! You speaks barbashly and barbarically. Sorry you didn't do your home work properly! By the way, why trying to bring back the past Or do you want to teach us history? You are so full of yourself! If only you had the chance of ruling this country for ones, 'you would sell the country to foreigners' but good a thing you are not God neither are you man enough. Ya ain't gat da balls yo!
Re: Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis by kiyosaki1(m): 4:41pm On Jun 27, 2013
DerideGull: I should not be faulted if I call Junaid Muhammad a bloody numbskull. How could he consciously regard a person who can read and write as illiterate? It is safe to question the validity of the diploma granted to Junaid Muhammad.
Patience Jonathan lapdog No 001
Re: Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis by papushki(m): 4:42pm On Jun 27, 2013
Fellow widows grin
Re: Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis by kiyosaki1(m): 4:44pm On Jun 27, 2013
raymondinc: Junaid muhammad! Where are you from? And how come you seems to know the pains of Rivers people? Its obvious you re a northerner. You are very political! How much were you paid? Incredible of you, how could you have been bought so easily! Are you a patrotic citizen of this country? Have you ever pondered abo't asking your mum? It would be better if you sow where you can reap. Literally from your speech of expression is mannerless and so rude and personal, that alone shows you are advocating for personal interest. though, i wonder what's going to be your benefits after all these scandals. Except for the little token that you have been bought over with. Elders are to show examples to encourage the upcoming youths, same applicable to leaders. But you have only succeeded in giving yourself out by morals. Which of the Universities did you graduate from? How come you never took your studies seriously! You speaks barbashly and barbarically. Sorry you didn't do your home work properly! By the way, why trying to bring back the past Or do you want to teach us history? You are so full of yourself! If only you had the chance of ruling this country for ones, 'you would sell the country to foreigners' but good a thing you are not God neither are you man enough. Ya ain't gat da balls yo!
PJ lapdog No. 002 .....still counting
Re: Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis by Btruth: 4:57pm On Jun 27, 2013
pimp_lucious :
Pdp is failing!

.........& Jonathan is stumbling.
Re: Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis by ddeola: 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2013
Thank you Junaid, a word is enough for the wise but the problem here is that do they possess that level of intelligence?

1 Like

Re: Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis by Zamizoni(m): 5:00pm On Jun 27, 2013
rafhell:

I
Have
Nothing
To
Say

I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY TO YOU...... YOU ARE A CERTIFIED
M + U + M + U OF THE CLAN OF JANADAFT grin
rafhell:

I
Have
Nothing
To
Say

I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY TO YOU...... YOU ARE A CERTIFIED
M + U + M + U OF THE CLAN OF JANADAFT
Re: Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis by OCcool: 5:03pm On Jun 27, 2013
rafhell:

I
Have
Nothing
To
Say
U re a monkey!!!
Re: Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis by vislabraye(m): 5:25pm On Jun 27, 2013
DerideGull: I should not be faulted if I call Junaid Muhammad a bloody numbskull. How could he consciously regard a person who can read and write as illiterate? It is safe to question the validity of the diploma granted to Junaid Muhammad.

That's the problem I have with the opposition. How can a learned man like him call Patience "an illiterate"? Its very wrong for a man of his status to us abusive words.
You will never hear the opposition of Obama using such words. If Nigeria was like Europe, he could get himself sued.
However, he made some valid points. But de manner of approach is equally important.
Re: Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis by zangality(m): 5:31pm On Jun 27, 2013
I no know book:
Why give a voice to this well known tribalist, who feels it's the right of the fulanis to rule forever? This man has never offered the country anything good except treasonable utterances. Let him him thank his stars that Jonathan is a gentleman, otherwise he would have been in prison by now. He's now so free to utter rubbish and disrespect the office of the president, something he could not do when his people were in power raping and pillaging the country. I believe that he is a supporter or even a member of boko haram.
Clap for yourself,so anybody that has a different view from your boss is a bokoharamist abi...

1 Like

Re: Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis by OdionOdion: 5:32pm On Jun 27, 2013
Cut off marks for admission into Federal Government Colleges for Some States:Anambra=139,Rivers=127,Edo=128,Imo=138,Kaduna=11,Sokoto=10,Bornu=6.Who is the illitrate Patience Jonathan? or the Mallam whose only qualification to national cake is his low rated federal chacracter consideration.Black Charcoal calling White chalk dark substance.When Turai Yardua held the whole Nation hostage by hiding the President Yarduar from his Vice and NASS members this recalcitrant later day apologist was in his grave,but suddenly resurrected to become a menddlesome interloper in a case between a brother and sister in my beloved Rivers state.Be warned
Re: Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis by zangality(m): 5:36pm On Jun 27, 2013
I no know book:
Why give a voice to this well known tribalist, who feels it's the right of the fulanis to rule forever? This man has never offered the country anything good except treasonable utterances. Let him him thank his stars that Jonathan is a gentleman, otherwise he would have been in prison by now. He's now so free to utter rubbish and disrespect the office of the president, something he could not do when his people were in power raping and pillaging the country. I believe that he is a supporter or even a member of boko haram.
Clap for yourself, so anybody that has a different view from your boss is a bokoharamist abi
Re: Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 27, 2013
Delafruita: she paid the cost to be the boss?boss of who?she might be the most powerful woman in naija but before she,there was turai,annd there was stella,and fati and mariam and mariam and etc.soon she will be gone and our system,the nigerian system will remain.the nigerian system is bigger than any person and should not be made subservient to a person our constituition doesnt even recognize.i realise it is your stock in trade to worship wealth which is why you'd gladly slap off all the teeth of your wife,but then,wealth is transient while our system is not.we should stand against anyone who wants to destroy that system which would serve as the platform for future generation to excel.
this is the most correct post I have seen in a while on Nl,our greatest problem is the worship of wealth and power.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis by Tare55(m): 5:39pm On Jun 27, 2013
kiyosaki1: Patience Jonathan lapdog No 001
Aboki lapdog 0001!
Re: Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis by Emychina(m): 5:39pm On Jun 27, 2013
colombiana: kip putin on ur expensive hair and cheap fones and spill crap on NL but note for one quarter of her wealth ur boyfriend wud slap all ur teeths off learn to respect older wwomen who strugled faithfully if u ask me I tink she paid the cost to be the boss so kip ranting and beefin the truth remains she the most powerful woman in naija. Prayy for ur turn and do better.
please learn how to make use of fullstop and comma. please na beg i dey beg u.
Re: Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis by Delafruita(m): 5:53pm On Jun 27, 2013
kenny1911:

ok who is the first lady, ur mother abi
must you be an idioot?
Re: Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis by filcast(m): 6:00pm On Jun 27, 2013
Eko Ile: Illiterate husband and wife..
Really? Cowards hiding behind some borrowed device/airtime chanting trashh.Until you present your 'educated' mother & wife for comparism,neither you nor the Dr. 'Almajiri' Junaideen has no right to insult the first lady.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis by Delafruita(m): 6:01pm On Jun 27, 2013
colombiana: u guys are busy finding fault in anyytin Gej and patience does. Biko behind every patient husband there is a powerful wife. And as for a system in naija I doubt if there is any. As for me I love the woman till death I love powerful women, women who grab their destiny and accept their fate.before she was born God knew wat he had for her so all of u haters shud shut up and get a life broke and jobless people
this is plain idioccy
Re: Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis by filcast(m): 6:19pm On Jun 27, 2013
Really? Cowards hiding behind some borrowed device/airtime chanting trashh.Until you present your 'educated' mother & wife for comparism,neither you nor the Dr. 'Almajiri' Junaideen has the right to insult the first lady.
Re: Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis by filcast(m): 6:19pm On Jun 27, 2013
cow
Re: Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis by nagoma(m): 6:22pm On Jun 27, 2013
OdionOdion: Cut off marks for admission into Federal Government Colleges for Some States:Anambra=139,Rivers=127,Edo=128,Imo=138,Kaduna=11,Sokoto=10,Bornu=6.Who is the illitrate Patience Jonathan? or the Mallam whose only qualification to national cake is his low rated federal chacracter consideration.Black Charcoal calling White chalk dark substance.When Turai Yardua held the whole Nation hostage by hiding the President Yarduar from his Vice and NASS members this recalcitrant later day apologist was in his grave,but suddenly resurrected to become a menddlesome interloper in a case between a brother and sister in my beloved Rivers state.Be warned

Was it Plato who said " if you don't participate in politics , you end up being governed by your inferiors" ? I'm sure he had Jona and his fat wife in mind - how did they get there?

1 Like

Re: Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis by Delafruita(m): 6:26pm On Jun 27, 2013
kenny1911:

Does America has 1st lady in their constitution? i know u ll gladly call President Obama's wife as 1st Lady.

What is she? The wife of the President
get it into your thick skull that the office of the first lady of the united states is provided for by law

"The Office of the First Lady of the United States is accountable to the First Lady of the United States for her to carry out her duties as hostess of the White House, and is also in charge of all social and ceremonial events of the White House. The First Lady has her own staff that includes the White House Social Secretary, a Chief of Staff, Press Secretary, Chief Floral Designer, Executive Chef, etc. The Office of the First Lady is an entity of the White House Office, part of the Executive Office of the President"

the FLOTUS actions are backed by 1978 statute Pub.L. 95–570 of the united states constituition which authorizes "assistance and services . . . to be provided to the spouse of the President in connection with assistance provided by such spouse to the President in the discharge of the President’s duties and responsibilities."

when hilary clinton replaced senator moyhinan as senator from newyork,she pffocially abdicated her role in the white house and president clinton appointed their daughter to replace her.this shows that the office of the first lady is official and isnt supposed to clash with any other roles.patience jonathan accepted an appointment as permanent secretary in bayelse and her excuse then was that she had nothing to do and wasnt legally barred from accepting such appointment.why then is she turning around to proclaim herself as first lady?

is there even a single paragraph in our constituition which makes provision for a first lady?
Re: Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis by colombiana: 6:32pm On Jun 27, 2013
Emychina: please learn how to make use of fullstop and comma. please na beg i dey beg u.
was I writing u an application letter?
Re: Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis by colombiana: 6:35pm On Jun 27, 2013
Delafruita: this is plain idioccy
go and get money and stop speaking english here. Jobless poke
Re: Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis by colombiana: 6:36pm On Jun 27, 2013
Delafruita: this is plain idioccy
go and get money and stop speakin english jobless slow poke
Re: Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis by Delafruita(m): 6:44pm On Jun 27, 2013
colombiana: go and get money and stop speakin english jobless slow poke
i presume its people with so much money that say things like this

"[quote author=colombiana]Please please and please I want to sell my large joystick to get my babe 50 inch brazilian hair. Most of u with 2inch joystick hala at me. And may I remind u dat its really necessary to be long and big if not u wud not hit the miles stone. Please measure it now and now and don't let her decieve u dat ur good ooo. Protect your relationship na"
Re: Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis by skyfall: 7:06pm On Jun 27, 2013
As far as I'm concerned, illiterate is a kind word to describe Patience Jonathan. Dr Junaid is on point with his comments.

Jonathan told us Nigerians on national TV that he didn't give a damn and you want any Nigerian to respect him or his wife?

You guys really need to have your grey matter examined. Your slave mentality is unparalleled.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis by olaheavy1: 7:14pm On Jun 27, 2013
tutu1: I cant believe how people just wake up and start insulting a whole first lady,imagine he just called her an illiterate, respect is reciprocal some think insulting the president and his family will get them more recognition, you are all just ignorant losers, if you cant respect those ahead of you don't expect to be respected anybody that think Ameachi will win in a tussle against presidency is still dreaming, secondly most of the junk we read on internet are made up by media and opposition to get coverage and public sympathy lets us pray for our country, and get involved in constructive criticism instead of being keyboard warriors and insulting anybody we see on TV

After watching this, you be the judge!
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/W7bOClsDc-s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Re: Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis by bongila(f): 7:38pm On Jun 27, 2013
See people who even in their wildest dreams would never get to the level dame has gotten to opening their mouths to spout balderdash! I pity some of you honestly.It really is pathetic how you come on NL to vent your impotent anger and feel you've accomplished something.
MIlitary rule hasn't looked so attractive to me until recently,then we knew who the braves where and who the Wimps and Cowards where. Everybody is now brave because it is GEJ. Nansense!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9 Kogi Workers Die Of Hunger Waiting For Unpaid Salaries / Buhari Seeks $500m Loan For Lagos, Diaspora Bond / Akpabio, Tinubu Meet As PDP Threatens Action. PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.