Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,099 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) (13834 Views)

Buhari At Heathrow Airport Terminal 5 As He Leaves For Nigeria (photo) / Faulty Conveyor-belts & Fans At Refurbished Lagos Airport Terminal / Remodeled Lagos Airport Terminal Finished, To Be Commissioned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by Willgates(m): 12:06pm On Jun 27, 2013
God bress ma dadi chief Codswill Obot Akpabio

1 Like

Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by billante(m): 12:27pm On Jun 27, 2013
lordjay:

I'll be in Uyo by next week and I'll do all I can to snap and upload pictures of the Olympic size stadium project. The last time I visited the site about 3 months ago, construction on my own accessment could be put at about 30-35 percent completion, Julius Berger no dey dull.

Pls dont fail to do as you said.

1 Like

Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by johnwell(m): 12:57pm On Jun 27, 2013
rooftech: what has he done. your blind eyes will one day be opened.TO WHOM MUCH IS GIVEN MUCH IS EXPECTED. 2TRILLION OVER 6YEARS COLLECTED AS ALLOCATION EVEN THIS MONTH 69.9 COLLECTED AND YOU ARE RANTING.

YOU CAN NEVER COVER THE TRUTH .
THE AIRPORT,IBOM POWER PLANT,5STAR HOTEL WAS DONE BY THE LAST GOVERNMENT.
THERE IS NOTHING LIKE IBAKA SEAPORT.

STOP THIS NOISE.

You are sick, and the sickness you're suffering from is called "BRANIAC ANXIETY"
Atebe inua, idad, unam, infact afo ado mfem. abeg comot for road make i pass.

2 Likes

Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by stebell(m): 1:24pm On Jun 27, 2013
PDP is working, haters like Eko Ile, Gbawe and other APC e-warriors are hating. #TEAM FRESH AIR#

4 Likes

Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by Okijajuju1(m): 1:28pm On Jun 27, 2013
APC is building for today... PDP is building for the future.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by deshclones(m): 1:47pm On Jun 27, 2013
Okija_juju: Meanwhile, somewhere in the West, a public holiday has been declared to celebrate a 1 lane flyover..

States of the future include;

Akwa Ibom

Rivers

Lagos

And

Osun State.. (Yeah!! Rauf shocked me)

Engineer why you no include Anambra?

The new seaport,sabmiller,orient petroleum,new airport at anambra north,the proposed new river niger,onitsha main market,nnewi, and the myraids of roads the woman sounding governor has constructed...damn it..Anambra should be on that list jare.

2 Likes

Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by abialic(m): 1:49pm On Jun 27, 2013
For those wanting 2knw d progress of wrk at d Uyo Sports Stadium, I got dis just ystrday.

3 Likes

Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 27, 2013
abialic: For those wanting 2knw d progress of wrk at d Uyo Sports Stadium, I got dis just ystrday.
abialic: For those wanting 2knw d progress of wrk at d Uyo Sports Stadium, I got dis just ystrday.
please start another thread if the pics many...mbok
Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by ujoinme: 2:36pm On Jun 27, 2013

you can post your pictures on the new thread finally an ultra- modern stadium is built in nigeria.
https://www.nairaland.com/1339184/finally-ultra-modern-stadium-built-nigeria
Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by talktimi(m): 3:05pm On Jun 27, 2013
rooftech: propaganda by fraudsters
sad monkey
Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:21pm On Jun 27, 2013
deshclones:

Engineer why you no include Anambra?

The new seaport,sabmiller,orient petroleum,new airport at anambra north,the proposed new river niger,onitsha main market,nnewi, and the myraids of roads the woman sounding governor has constructed...damn it..Anambra should be on that list jare.

Does Sabmiller belong to the Anambra State Government?!

Does Orient Pet belong to Anambra State Government?

Has Anambra State government invested in schools?

Akwa is a hot mess.

Inshort.. I will even put Edo State sef before Anambra State.

Dude.. I refuse to mention Anambra State.. This list is for serious states.. I am still watching Anambra State.

Peter Obi is yet to impress me one bit. Go and look at Upper Iweka first.

2 Likes

Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by Inik(m): 3:33pm On Jun 27, 2013
we are making progress smiley
Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by PapaBrowne(m): 5:08pm On Jun 27, 2013
Okija_juju:

Akwa is a hot mess.

Dude.. I refuse to mention Anambra State.. This list is for serious states.. I am still watching Anambra State.

Truthfully, Anambra is shooting far below its belt. That state should be like top 2 in the country given the amount of entrepreneurial human capital that exists among the citizens. But everywhere from Awka to Onitsha to Nnewi to Ogidi is a hot mess!! Not the kind of place you want to setup business. And still watching Obi after 8 years in power? Nah. Forget it. Lets pray the state goes to someone in the mould of Soludo.

Edo state should definitely be on the list of states of the future.
Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by Ozonna(m): 5:24pm On Jun 27, 2013
Guys what's up with the IBaka deep seaport? Any latest development on the project? Has it been abandoned or is construction work still on going?

Honestly, na where my mind dey
Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by asha80(m): 5:25pm On Jun 27, 2013
Okija_juju:

Akwa is a hot mess.

on a more serious not i wonder when nigerian will get over this mentality of government owning and running industries.why should anambra own orient refinery and sabmiller?
Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by asha80(m): 5:26pm On Jun 27, 2013
Ozonna: Guys what's up with the IBaka deep seaport? Any latest development on the project? Has it been abandoned or is construction work still on going?

my mind dey there self.
Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by IGBOSON1: 5:32pm On Jun 27, 2013
ifyfaith: God,i now wish Akwa ibom was my state sad sad sad. i love that their governor. i am proud he is a member of my church. smiley smiley smiley smiley

^^^What's your state, if you don't mind me asking?
Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by Okijajuju1(m): 5:52pm On Jun 27, 2013
asha 80: on a more serious not i wonder when nigerian will get over this mentality of government owning and running industries.why should anambra own orient refinery and sabmiller?

You missed my point..

I am totally against government owning businesses.. We've tried it and it has failed time and time again..

I asked because he was attributing it to the achievements of Obi.

Obi has failed by my scale of measurement.

In all honesty, Awka is the ugliest state capital I have ever seen on Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by asha80(m): 5:58pm On Jun 27, 2013
Okija_juju:

You missed my point..

I am totally against government owning businesses.. We've tried it and it has failed time and time again..

I asked because he was attributing it to the achievements of Obi.

Obi has failed by my scale of measurement.

In all honesty, Awka is the ugliest state capital I have ever seen on Nigeria.
ok i get your drift.
Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by youngmonie: 6:01pm On Jun 27, 2013
can someone pls explain to me.... how man international airports do we have in Nigeria?.......cos i just doesnt make sense.....Today its leeki, tommor its delta, next tomorrow its akwa ibom, followin mont its bayelsa.....really?
Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by topazjosh(m): 7:39pm On Jun 27, 2013
Okija_juju: Meanwhile, somewhere in the West, a public holiday has been declared to celebrate a 1 lane flyover..

States of the future include;

Akwa Ibom

Rivers

Lagos

And

Osun State.. (Yeah!! Rauf shocked me)
please @okija can you summarize what rauf av done,seriously plz
Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by ocelot2006(m): 11:05pm On Jun 27, 2013
rooftech: what has he done. your blind eyes will one day be opened.TO WHOM MUCH IS GIVEN MUCH IS EXPECTED. 2TRILLION OVER 6YEARS COLLECTED AS ALLOCATION EVEN THIS MONTH 69.9 COLLECTED AND YOU ARE RANTING.

STOP THIS NOISE.

Will you STFU?! What the helldid Attah do? If you mean leaving the airport at bush-clearing stage, no single good roads across the state, then sure, Attah "achieved" a lot. Abeg give Akpabio the kudos he deserve or get the Bleep out. Nonsense.
Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by DankemzI(m): 1:32am On Jun 28, 2013

STOP THIS NOISE.

you are absolutely correct Akpabio no try
Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by DankemzI(m): 1:38am On Jun 28, 2013
Ozonna: Guys what's up with the IBaka deep seaport? Any latest development on the project? Has it been abandoned or is construction work still on going?

to be very sincere Akpabio cant do that... Just watch as events unfold
Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by DankemzI(m): 1:41am On Jun 28, 2013
ocelot2006:

Will you STFU?! What the helldid Attah do? If you mean leaving the airport at bush-clearing stage, no single good roads across the state, then sure, Attah "achieved" a lot. Abeg give Akpabio the kudos he deserve or get the Bleep out. Nonsense.
sometimes we talk like kids when Attah was around there was no money all this money Akpabio is misusing thats courtesy of Attah
Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by musiwa24: 2:23am On Jun 28, 2013
this is the greatest fraud of Jonathan govt.. Akwa ibom does not own 70 oil platform.

look at this picture Equatorial Guinea own the red square..

And if you go to the cost of akwa ibom what do you see. You will see nothing.

This pictures were taken from the coast of akwa ibom.. this is 419

The akwa ibo govt 419 nigeria.

this are pictures posted by people from akwa ibom state. saying this is their coastline..

[img]http://www.nacd.gov.ng/cap1120.bmp[/img]
[img]http://www.nacd.gov.ng/cap1119.bmp[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-2a6wHDIUhHQ/UUn51Y17adI/AAAAAAAAwcI/bkDXFhjvd-E/s1600/nigerianboatdeaths.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by musiwa24: 2:26am On Jun 28, 2013
do you see any oil platform in akwa ibom state.. the answer is NO..

allison madueke is not doing a good jobs as minister , is not doing a good jobs in verification.

[img]http://www.emn-news.com/resign-now-before-you-are-pushed-out-reps-members-golden-advice-to-oil-minister-allison-madueke/[/img]
Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 28, 2013
Okija_juju: APC is building for today... PDP is building for the future.. grin
ur head dey there.
Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by Itoroetti(m): 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2013
BabaTony:

park well mbok!........Make I see better things

Him no get car sef to take park well
Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by DankemzI(m): 11:24pm On Jun 30, 2013
musiwa24: do you see any oil platform in akwa ibom state.. the answer is NO..
Have ever been to Aks? If no you better be...Nigeria is corrupt talk about rif
enery we have oil but, we export it they refine it and sell it back to us. AKS has 75% of Nigerian oil. If you want platform no big deal. allison madueke is not doing a good jobs as minister , is not doing a good jobs in verification.

[img]http://www.emn-news.com/resign-now-before-you-are-pushed-out-reps-members-golden-advice-to-oil-minister-allison-madueke/[/img]
Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by ujoinme: 5:20pm On Jul 07, 2013

oops
Re: Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) by Atouke: 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2013
Any updates on the airport terminal project? has it gone beyond the foundation? and what about the taxiway?
@OP or anyone whose in the know or in the state, should give updates on this thread! I am interested in this project.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Imo State Chief Who Have Ladies Exposing Their Breast Around Him (photos / Adelabu Wins Oyo APC Governorship Primary / Accord Party, 44 Others Endorse Sanwo-olu, Form Coalition Ahead 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.