Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Omotola On The Cover Of City People Fashion And Lifestlye Magazine - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Omotola On The Cover Of City People Fashion And Lifestlye Magazine (14491 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine / Saka & Chika Ike On The Cover Of City People's Fashion Magazine / Halima Abubakar On The Cover Of Sex Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola On The Cover Of City People Fashion And Lifestlye Magazine by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 27, 2013
I wonder The kind of husband that gives you his consent, eh, loverboy?

1 Like

Re: Omotola On The Cover Of City People Fashion And Lifestlye Magazine by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 27, 2013
50calibre: Obesity is now equals sexy in Nigeria. Lols

That's obese to you?

Congrats......you'll find one fine anorexic chic soon. BOL

1 Like

Re: Omotola On The Cover Of City People Fashion And Lifestlye Magazine by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 27, 2013
Anywaz, she be sexy babe, but I fine pazz am jor
Re: Omotola On The Cover Of City People Fashion And Lifestlye Magazine by supaeagles(m): 4:03pm On Jun 27, 2013
supaeagles: That man that is kissing the lady - abi he suck all the air inside her lungs or what?? Wetin do his cheeks?
ighoosagie: na me u dey ask, or na my mouth u wan hear say nairaland dey forbid d price of garri?metcheew
OK oh, garri or no garri - that is some serious vampire sucking going on. I hope the lady survived that one oh.
Re: Omotola On The Cover Of City People Fashion And Lifestlye Magazine by supaeagles(m): 4:05pm On Jun 27, 2013
bros, u know we need some cushin 4 d pushin , no be bone u wan gbam wink
Re: Omotola On The Cover Of City People Fashion And Lifestlye Magazine by Lakayanah: 4:07pm On Jun 27, 2013
Okija_juju: Na wah o!!

No soap, no vaseline, no groundnut oil, I have run out of all the lubricants in my house.. angry BIA!! CHUKWUDIIIII!!!! Check for fridge if Okro soup or Ogbono soup dey inside.. Put am for microwave sharply!!
You are crazy
Re: Omotola On The Cover Of City People Fashion And Lifestlye Magazine by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 27, 2013

Na hunger cos am.....plenty lean meat out there, so when they see fat, they say sexy grin tongue
Re: Omotola On The Cover Of City People Fashion And Lifestlye Magazine by chacha3(f): 4:09pm On Jun 27, 2013
Lovely!
Re: Omotola On The Cover Of City People Fashion And Lifestlye Magazine by 50calibre(m): 4:11pm On Jun 27, 2013
supaeagles: bros, u know we need some cushin 4 d pushin , no be bone u wan gbam wink

Fat chics are too hard to handle, too much stress. Slim chics are handy and flexible.
Re: Omotola On The Cover Of City People Fashion And Lifestlye Magazine by supaeagles(m): 4:17pm On Jun 27, 2013
50calibre: Fat chics are too hard to handle, too much stress. Slim chics are handy and flexible.
i hear you, but i think she's more full figured than fat. By my perceptions anyway, as I know everyone evaluates body type differently.
Re: Omotola On The Cover Of City People Fashion And Lifestlye Magazine by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 27, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Anywaz, she be sexy babe, but I fine pazz am jor
if lizard fall frm up n nobody clap 4 am, he go clap 4 himself.
Only u go go write exam n mark am by ursrlf.
Metcheeew

1 Like

Re: Omotola On The Cover Of City People Fashion And Lifestlye Magazine by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 27, 2013
[quote author=adaobi123]

[/quote
24hrs nlanders! No work grin
Re: Omotola On The Cover Of City People Fashion And Lifestlye Magazine by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 27, 2013
supaeagles:
OK oh, garri or no garri - that is some serious vampire sucking going on. I hope the lady survived that one oh.
guy I still maintain my ground or u nor no say na d price of garri na Mk Oga seun neva still marry?
Abeg hide me
Re: Omotola On The Cover Of City People Fashion And Lifestlye Magazine by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 27, 2013
stardragon: 24hrs nlanders! No work
undecided
go sit down n park well Jor,u wey dey work Hw many hummer u don buy?
Re: Omotola On The Cover Of City People Fashion And Lifestlye Magazine by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 27, 2013
stardragon: 24hrs nlanders! No work

Im on holiday tongue
Re: Omotola On The Cover Of City People Fashion And Lifestlye Magazine by supaeagles(m): 4:47pm On Jun 27, 2013
ighoosagie:
guy I still maintain my ground or u nor no say na d price of garri na Mk Oga seun neva still marry?
Abeg hide me
ok oh, be like say I have to drink the same palm wine you are drinking to be on the same frequency with you!
Re: Omotola On The Cover Of City People Fashion And Lifestlye Magazine by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2013
supaeagles: ok oh, be like say I have to drink the same palm wine you are drinking to be on the same frequency with you!
2b on dsame frequency wit me , u need 2 amplify ur magnitude 2 XOXO HENNESSEY, n not palm wine
Re: Omotola On The Cover Of City People Fashion And Lifestlye Magazine by uglyBetty1(f): 5:01pm On Jun 27, 2013
She is most comfortable when she is nude. Hmmmmmmm. O kwa.
Re: Omotola On The Cover Of City People Fashion And Lifestlye Magazine by Tokotaya: 5:02pm On Jun 27, 2013
Gr8 shape. But the profile view (side view) is not flattering. No hot. I wouldnt recognise her if her name wasnt put there. She is her finest when looking straight into the camera.
Re: Omotola On The Cover Of City People Fashion And Lifestlye Magazine by Chuddychukwu: 5:02pm On Jun 27, 2013
baby oku. Nna lekwa ukwu!

Re: Omotola On The Cover Of City People Fashion And Lifestlye Magazine by Rossikk(m): 5:03pm On Jun 27, 2013
Chillisauce: See her flat nose cheesy tongue grin

Her nose is perfect.
Re: Omotola On The Cover Of City People Fashion And Lifestlye Magazine by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 27, 2013
but the flat nose Fits her tongue
Re: Omotola On The Cover Of City People Fashion And Lifestlye Magazine by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 27, 2013
lorretta u: but the flat nose Fits her tongue

I need a hammer to make it flatter lipsrsealed tongue grin
Re: Omotola On The Cover Of City People Fashion And Lifestlye Magazine by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2013
Rossikk:

Her nose is perfect.

The mouth is longer than the nose sad lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Omotola On The Cover Of City People Fashion And Lifestlye Magazine by peacein9ja: 6:27pm On Jun 27, 2013
Beautiful Mama!
Re: Omotola On The Cover Of City People Fashion And Lifestlye Magazine by mamagee3(f): 6:57pm On Jun 27, 2013
Good for her!!!
Re: Omotola On The Cover Of City People Fashion And Lifestlye Magazine by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 28, 2013
O...M...G!
Re: Omotola On The Cover Of City People Fashion And Lifestlye Magazine by CoenzymeA: 1:14am On Jun 28, 2013

That woman I see in the picture is not obese. You're obese when your BMI is greater than 30 kg/m2, and I don't think Omotola is greater than that. By the way, when has underweight become sexy in Nigeria?
Re: Omotola On The Cover Of City People Fashion And Lifestlye Magazine by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 28, 2013
ighoosagie: I don't see omotola hotter than any of these

Haha. Weirdly funny
Re: Omotola On The Cover Of City People Fashion And Lifestlye Magazine by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 28, 2013
Nkita ala
Okija_juju: Na wah o!!

No soap, no vaseline, no groundnut oil, I have run out of all the lubricants in my house.. angry BIA!! CHUKWUDIIIII!!!! Check for fridge if Okro soup or Ogbono soup dey inside.. Put am for microwave sharply!!

Re: Omotola On The Cover Of City People Fashion And Lifestlye Magazine by Okijajuju1(m): 10:37am On Jun 28, 2013
peppy luv: Nkita ala

Nwa baby'm.. Kedu.
Re: Omotola On The Cover Of City People Fashion And Lifestlye Magazine by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 28, 2013
Better a flat that fits d face than a camel nose!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beverly Naya Or Yvonne Ekwere - Who Wore It Better? / I Need Suggestions On How To Remove Dark Spots / Should Tall Girls Wear High Heels?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.