Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Halima Abubakar On The Cover Of Sex Magazine - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Halima Abubakar On The Cover Of Sex Magazine (24193 Views)

Is There Any Sense In This Halima Abubakar Dressing? / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine / Actress Halima Abubakar Shines In Glamorous Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Halima Abubakar On The Cover Of Sex Magazine by Flirtyfemi: 12:03pm On Jun 10, 2013
I'm not exactly sure of the magazine's name but Halima Abubakar says it's a s** magazine and she's the cover girl for it! ...http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/06/halima-abubakar-cover-sex-magazine.html

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar On The Cover Of Sex Magazine by icebebe(f): 12:28pm On Jun 10, 2013
Ahha is she d owner of d magazine how come only her knw d name?plus she looks stupid on it grin magazine ko

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar On The Cover Of Sex Magazine by Dygeasy(m): 12:43pm On Jun 10, 2013
Counting 1,...

Okay I came second.
Re: Halima Abubakar On The Cover Of Sex Magazine by icebebe(f): 1:08pm On Jun 10, 2013
Dygeasy: Counting 1,...

Okay I came second.
sowie grin grin grin try harder nxt tym grin

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar On The Cover Of Sex Magazine by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 10, 2013
and who the F IS DIS?

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar On The Cover Of Sex Magazine by emmasmiles(m): 2:55pm On Jun 10, 2013
Wow
Re: Halima Abubakar On The Cover Of Sex Magazine by frankyfresh(m): 2:56pm On Jun 10, 2013
I Quote.. Halima abubakar....not joy or funmi, hope u get
Re: Halima Abubakar On The Cover Of Sex Magazine by teniyi(m): 2:57pm On Jun 10, 2013
Please why is her name Halima and Abubakar of all names? Let her drops those names quick!
Ok, I now understood, hmmm 'bad egg'.
Re: Halima Abubakar On The Cover Of Sex Magazine by Temismith(f): 2:59pm On Jun 10, 2013
Haaaaa! How come? shocked what happened to her? Oma se o! shockedshockedshocked
Re: Halima Abubakar On The Cover Of Sex Magazine by dplomaticVal: 3:00pm On Jun 10, 2013
Yh, she posed
on a sex magazine
bt she didn't go nude!
(its no news jor) cry

3 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar On The Cover Of Sex Magazine by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 10, 2013
The cover stories on the magazine no even make sense sef. Why will anybody want to read those silly stories?

...Can you make love with someone you hate?

3 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar On The Cover Of Sex Magazine by yuzedo: 3:02pm On Jun 10, 2013
Huh??!?!?! wot maggazin?!?!?!?!?!?! wot did dey do in side d magga zin?? **squizzin last grain of vaseline into my hand** undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar On The Cover Of Sex Magazine by Burger01(m): 3:03pm On Jun 10, 2013
She should pose 'Na..kedd"

sad
Re: Halima Abubakar On The Cover Of Sex Magazine by Temptee101(m): 3:07pm On Jun 10, 2013
Yeeeeeeeeepeeeeeeeeee!!!! Not quite badt. I took d 12th position. Will neva relent til i mak d ist position.
Re: Halima Abubakar On The Cover Of Sex Magazine by ACM10: 3:08pm On Jun 10, 2013
Good for her. Will put some cash in her pocket that she wont accuse Igbo Nollywood producers of tribalism when she fails to get a role in a movie.
Re: Halima Abubakar On The Cover Of Sex Magazine by Prowizy2(m): 3:10pm On Jun 10, 2013
I saw a funny question on the magazine.. "CAN U HAVE S*X WITH SOMEONE YOU HATE?" the answer should be a big "YES" .. Wetyn concern hatred wit kpekus.. U neva see anytin
Re: Halima Abubakar On The Cover Of Sex Magazine by Temptee101(m): 3:11pm On Jun 10, 2013
yuzedo: Huh??!?!?! wot maggazin?!?!?!?!?!?! wot did dey do in side d magga zin?? **squizzin last grain of vaseline into my hand** undecided undecided
I opened d thread 2 probably view d so-called Halima having s**
Re: Halima Abubakar On The Cover Of Sex Magazine by folawuyo: 3:12pm On Jun 10, 2013
sekama salo ni?
Re: Halima Abubakar On The Cover Of Sex Magazine by folawuyo: 3:14pm On Jun 10, 2013
sekama salo ni? coolsekama salo ni?
Re: Halima Abubakar On The Cover Of Sex Magazine by POLICECAP: 3:15pm On Jun 10, 2013
[size=24pt]13[/size]th

This is wht you get when "no news" gets to the FP.
She pose for sex magazin, is she naked undecided
Re: Halima Abubakar On The Cover Of Sex Magazine by BigBlackDick: 3:23pm On Jun 10, 2013
I like everything on Sex Magazine... I love you Halima
Re: Halima Abubakar On The Cover Of Sex Magazine by AbuMikey(m): 3:29pm On Jun 10, 2013
Titi la Yonda
Re: Halima Abubakar On The Cover Of Sex Magazine by chucky234(m): 3:31pm On Jun 10, 2013
Is sex magazine title of the new Nollywood movie?
Re: Halima Abubakar On The Cover Of Sex Magazine by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 10, 2013
Thats a goddamn 25x25 thumbnail pic! How the Bleep I my supposed to see that, are you and the mods outta ya fuckiiing minds!!
Re: Halima Abubakar On The Cover Of Sex Magazine by mtprofessor5(m): 3:50pm On Jun 10, 2013
Temptee101: Yeeeeeeeeepeeeeeeeeee!!!! Not quite badt. I took d 12th position. Will neva relent til i mak d ist position.
praise d lord for u.....wil b prayin 4 u 2 mak 1st positn n win d 5milion naira
Re: Halima Abubakar On The Cover Of Sex Magazine by funshint(m): 3:55pm On Jun 10, 2013
posing like someone doing shotput grin; warefa tongue
Re: Halima Abubakar On The Cover Of Sex Magazine by jummylaw(f): 5:02pm On Jun 10, 2013
Pls dearest Nairalanders, who do the hell is Halima Abubakar na? And do I need to knw her?gracias
Re: Halima Abubakar On The Cover Of Sex Magazine by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 10, 2013
yuzedo: Huh??!?!?! wot maggazin?!?!?!?!?!?! wot did dey do in side d magga zin?? **squizzin last grain of vaseline into my hand** undecided undecided
grin grin grin SMH.
Re: Halima Abubakar On The Cover Of Sex Magazine by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 10, 2013
How can you be on the cover of a sex magazine without showing skin?? FOH

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Get A Good Costmetologist In Lagos To Make A Good Tone Cream? / Download Video: How To Do A Proper Eyebrow Fill / Face Of Fashion Africa Contestants (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.