Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation (19407 Views)

Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation / Molestation Suspect Buried Alive In Bolivia / Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by Ugokings4luv(m): 8:09am On Jun 28, 2013
Bad saying
Orikinla: Girls will never learn from the terrible mistakes of others.

Stop dating small boys until they grow up.

Don't date students, but responsible working class guys with regular income, and not hustling students and guys who cannot even afford Always sanitary pads, talk less of Pampers diapers.
coolBad saying
Orikinla: Girls will never learn from the terrible mistakes of others.

Stop dating small boys until they grow up.

Don't date students, but responsible working class guys with regular income, and not hustling students and guys who cannot even afford Always sanitary pads, talk less of Pampers diapers.
Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by livebullet(m): 8:25am On Jun 28, 2013
Am not igbo ooo...but 4rm previous observation here on NL, if der was a "chucks" or "obi" or "emeka" in doz names d yoruba boiz 4 don dey use tribalistic tunes by now...but all i can see now are "Yoruba, Yoruba".... Doz that now mean yoruba boiz r rapists?...
Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by Trickstartrixy: 8:57am On Jun 28, 2013
livebullet: Am not igbo ooo...but 4rm previous observation here on NL, if der was a "chucks" or "obi" or "emeka" in doz names d yoruba boiz 4 don dey use tribalistic tunes by now...but all i can see now are "Yoruba, Yoruba".... Doz that now mean yoruba boiz r rapists?...
clap for urself
Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 28, 2013
Nuzo':

Look at how you conveniently quoted only part of my comment that condemned the girls greed while you purposely left out the part that advocated for stiffer penalties for proven molesters....thereby making it look as if I'm insensitive. No wahala!

Anyway, whether the story is true or not...that's very irrelivant. Thousands of cases like this happen daily...only that they are not being reported.

All I'm saying is that most assault, abuse or molestation cases on women are mostly caused by greed on the part of these women.
Its part of human nature to lord over other humans once they are financially responsible to them.

How can a student cormfortably demand for an Ipad from a fellow student who doesn't even have one for himself? Only for you to rush and say its because he loves her....no...its pure greed.

Worst cases are even working class ladies who demand that their boyfriend pay all her bills and still be soft and loyal to her. How do you expect some guys to treat such lady as a partner?

A non Nigerian lady (most especially non African) will find it difficult to allow his man pick up a dinner bill alone everyday not to talk of pedicure and manicure bill especially if she's gainfully employed. Now, what gut will a man have to abuse such a lady at will?

You see, most of our ladies keep shouting independent woman, gender equality, feminist yet they don't even know what it means in deeds. They mostly think its about raising their voices and having the last say in an arguement.

Once again, stiffer penalties should be placed on proven sex offenders. However, we are tired of reactions...we should find a way to put a stop to this heartless act.
And the first step to stopping this is being less greedy.

When we were kids, there was this song we used to sing not knowing it carried a lot of weight.

"Sweeti, chingomu...n'araputa umu agbogho na bedu Anthony". shocked
all I'm saying is that the guys story is false.anytime you want to talk about misbehaviour,greed,or whatever the case maybe you think women aren't doing right,then open a new thread on it.we'll contribute our opinion.don't derail this thread to make it what it's not.
And you're wrong,molestion by men is mostly caused by lack of self control in men.and some level of inhumanity.never try to blame a woman in a case of molestation.it's simply insensitive.how about the cases of child molestions that are rampant in every corner everyday?so they are greedy too?right? They are asking Ipads and other material things from their molesters right? To just make ur opinion seem valid u had to bring in feminism and bla bla bla into a case like this.SMH
All I'm saying is that most assault, abuse or molestation cases on women are mostly caused by greed on the part of these women.
Its part of human nature to lord over other humans once they are financially responsible to them.

How can a student cormfortably demand for an Ipad from a fellow student who doesn't even have one for himself? Only for you to rush and say its because he loves her....no...its pure greed.
first paragraph in the quote is wrong.thanks.
Second paragraph.I only said if he went ahead to do it,then it must show that he loves her.not that he's greedy.I didn't say the girl loves him for demanding an Ipad.I said the boy loves her for saving his money to provide it.and the story doesn't add up.
Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by Melancholy(m): 10:40am On Jun 28, 2013
Abu Mikey: Na who I be?
1st to Yarn gringrin cool

I don be 1st to comment so many times,but na dis one I acknowledge because na through FrontPage I take be 1st to comment and nor be through "Trending Topics" or through "New topics"
undecided If na you foolish pass ehn, Quote me make U write any Negative Sh..it!! cool

**pops bottle of fanta** Hurrrrrrray!!!!
So u still dey carry dis first to comment shit for head?Fellas,a learner in the building!
Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 28, 2013
Abu Mikey: Na who I be?
1st to Yarn gringrin cool

I don be 1st to comment so many times,but na dis one I acknowledge because na through FrontPage I take be 1st to comment and nor be through "Trending Topics" or through "New topics"
undecided If na you foolish pass ehn, Quote me make U write any Negative Sh..it!! cool

**pops bottle of fanta** Hurrrrrrray!!!!

Abeg bros this thing don add 1naira 4 ur table
Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by lolaluv1(f): 2:28pm On Jun 28, 2013
The mistake most ladies make is that they start crying and begging would-be rapists.
This only fuels the animalistic instincts of these men.
I say grab those nuts and pull like you would a catapult or squeeze till you hear a popping sound.

Na race the person go tear next time he hears wom....
Mtshew!
Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by Orikinla(m): 3:56pm On Jun 28, 2013
Ugokings4luv: Bad saying coolBad saying
What is bad saying?
Small boys are the worst rapists in the world.
Because they are immature and lack self control.
Re: Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation by zizle87(f): 8:58am On Jun 29, 2013
H

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Student Arrested With Cocaine At Enugu International Airport. / 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra / Gunmen Kidnap 11 Passengers In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.