Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Polytheists Vs Trinity - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Polytheists Vs Trinity (10310 Views)

More Trouble For Polytheists Trinitarians!!! / Dilemma : Is GOD a Trinity / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by ijawkid(m): 12:17pm On Jun 28, 2013
deSika: by the way when God said let us reason, he did not go oon to say and Good reasoned. so stop confusing yourself and answer my question.
when God said let us and then said i made, did the persons he was talking to reject his call

Why did God even need anybody to reason with him in the first place...??...

The point here is God who is the supreme ruler over all is inviting persons to do something with him even when he is over all....

And I have asked::..who offered the invitation??....
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by deSika(m): 12:18pm On Jun 28, 2013
ijawkid:

He is to be called mighty GOD....a powerful ruler, appointed king of Gods kingdom....

He is not my GOD......

Isaiah didn't pen those words and say ""he would be called my mighty GOD""...

Isaiah had his senses intact....he knew who was his God......

I repeat.....Jesus is not my God....the Father alone is....
isaiah 9:6 and his name shall be called mighty God.

ijawkid can you call the messiah mighty God
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by ijawkid(m): 12:19pm On Jun 28, 2013
deSika: your answer is staring at you here. you say i should show you from sciptures who my God is. Peter says if am lieing to the Holyspirit am lieing to God. If am worshipping holyspirit am worshipping God, if am calling on the holyspirit am calling on God, if am praying to the holyspirit am praying to God, if am sinning against the holyspirit am sinning against God.

does it help yu with the answer yu want

Cheiii......

Please reconcile your statement with 1 corinthians 8:6...

Are you sure you are among the US that has just one GOD,the Father??.

Or you are just a desperate polytheist.....

Oboy it is obvious you are not on the side of Jesus who has one GOD the Father..

It is obvious you guys are not christians.....
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by deSika(m): 12:20pm On Jun 28, 2013
isaiah 10:21 who is mighty God here. how many mighty Gods do w have
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by deSika(m): 12:21pm On Jun 28, 2013
truthislight:

The word God is a title.

And in this title "God" Jesus is highly rank = powerful God.

But the most powerful God is the father = Yahweh.

truthislight can you call the messiah mighty God
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by ijawkid(m): 12:22pm On Jun 28, 2013
Thoniameek: Na wa o.... Na only one God we get o( drop the trinity ish) it isn't mentioned in the bible for crying out loud!!! If i pray mentioning the holy spirit or Jesus christ, i know am refering to God Almighty(YHWH) because they're his actions and having a will of their own( just like human, we have a will of own too, just like satan) but his 'actions' are working together to his will... It all boils down to us having one God, only one God! Abeg na... Make una agree na.. Abeg! Say na one God we get, ABEG!!! *crying*

My dear your people are struggling with who there God is....

They are not with Jesus and the apostles on this who recognized the one God as the Father ....

Your colleagues have 3 people as there God....

I just have one person as my GOD....the Father....
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by deSika(m): 12:24pm On Jun 28, 2013
Thoniameek: Na wa o.... Na only one God we get o( drop the trinity ish) it isn't mentioned in the bible for crying out loud!!! If i pray mentioning the holy spirit or Jesus christ, i know am refering to God Almighty(YHWH) because they're his actions and having a will of their own( just like human, we have a will of own too, just like satan) but his 'actions' are working together to his will... It all boils down to us having one God, only one God! Abeg na... Make una agree na.. Abeg! Say na one God we get, ABEG!!! *crying*
Gods word is God, his spirit is God. i dont know why someone would be arguing with that
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by deSika(m): 12:26pm On Jun 28, 2013
truthislight:

See them ^, Worshpers of multiple gods.
lol, na your bible e dey o, 'let us make' and then 'i made'. you no agree with your bible, that is yur headache
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by truthislight: 12:29pm On Jun 28, 2013
deSika: answering question with question.
pls answer mine, why did he say let us and then say i made, did they persons he was talking to not join him in the creation

You dont know the name of your god, but you like a one way train wants to start arguing about "let us make man in our image",

how can that ^ be the name of your god ?

Yes, you worship multiple gods, not one God.

Should not the truth be written all over scriptures ? No, you will always deduced from "let us make man in our image" as though your god is hidden in the bible, na wa for you o!

Smh. You should be ashamed of yourself and your hidden god.

Nonsense!
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by ijawkid(m): 12:29pm On Jun 28, 2013
deSika: Gods word is God, his spirit is God. i dont know why someone would be arguing with that

Is Gods word the Father??.....

Is Gods spirit the Father??...

Please read 1 corinthians 8:6

New International
Version (©2011)
yet for us there is but
one God, the Father,
from whom all things
came and for whom we
live; and there is but
one Lord, Jesus Christ,
through whom all
things came and
through whom we live.

Please can you see who the one GOD is??......

It is not a combination of 3 persons....it is just one person the Father....

Ona don tire me ooo.......
hold on to me, for I
have not yet ascended
to the Father. Go
instead to my brothers
and tell them, 'I am
ascending to my
Father and your
Father, to my God and
your God
.'"

Please desika do you see the one GOD standing out in these words of the glorified Jesus??.....

The Father is the one God and my God,and Jesus' God and the GOD of the angels.......

It is obvious you guys cant accept who the one God is.....
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by deSika(m): 12:32pm On Jun 28, 2013
ijawkid:

Why did God even need anybody to reason with him in the first place...??...

The point here is God who is the supreme ruler over all is inviting persons to do something with him even when he is over all....

And I have asked::..who offered the invitation??....

are you seeing what you are doing. you are obviously dodging the question.
pls i beg you, pls and pls pls, did the persons he was talking to reject his offer. thank you
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 28, 2013
deSika: Gods word is God, his spirit is God. i dont know why someone would be arguing with that
You guys are all saying thesame thing, untill you realized that..... There's one thing God(YHWH) exalts above himself which is his 'Word' isaiah, or so, told me so, and john told me that jesus is his word made flesh( so is everything, living and non-living) then the bible has a meaning in calling 'us' god(s) and since God exalted christ above 'us' all(minor gods) I think whoever calls christ God isn't committing an offence at all.... I don't know if that made any sense?
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by truthislight: 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2013

lol: grin

You just make me laugh when i been dey provoke.

Jesus christ is a person, but the Holy spirit in no where in the bible is called a person.

Guy, you funny die. grin
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by ijawkid(m): 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2013
deSika: are you seeing what you are doing. you are obviously dodging the question.
pls i beg you, pls and pls pls, did the persons he was talking to reject his offer. thank you

But you know the answer na......

They didn't reject the offer.....

Infact they coroperated with the one doing the invitation...

Now I ask you ;;;

Who did the invitation??....

Is the one inviting the same with the ones beeen invited??......
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by deSika(m): 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2013
ijawkid:

Cheiii......

Please reconcile your statement with 1 corinthians 8:6...

Are you sure you are among the US that has just one GOD,the Father??.

Or you are just a desperate polytheist.....

Oboy it is obvious you are not on the side of Jesus who has one GOD the Father..

It is obvious you guys are not christians.....
na bibe i quote i did not give my opinion. i only emphasised on what the bible says.

when Peter says lie to the holyspirit is lieing to God, in extension sinning against the holyspirit is sinning against God, why dont you tell Peter that "Mr Peter, no you cant say that, the holyspirit is not God and and we cant sin againt(lie to) him, we sin against against the father only"
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by ijawkid(m): 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2013
Thoniameek: You guys are all saying thesame thing, untill you realized that..... There's one thing God(YHWH) exalts above himself which is his 'Word' isaiah, or so, told me so, and john told me that jesus is his word made flesh( so is everything, living and non-living) then the bible has a meaning in calling 'us' god(s) and since God exalted christ above 'us' all(minor gods) I think whoever calls christ God isn't committing an offence at all.... I don't know if that made any sense?

My dear we are not all saying the same thing ooo.......

I want them to come to terms with the glaring truth that in amidst all those called God(s),there is but one GOD the Father to Christians.....and that person is the Father alone and not a mixture of 2 other persons alloyed to the Father....

Ask them if they agree oooo......
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by truthislight: 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2013
deSika: your answer is staring at you here. you say i should show you from sciptures who my God is. Peter says if am lieing to the Holyspirit am lieing to God. If am worshipping holyspirit am worshipping God, if am calling on the holyspirit am calling on God, if am praying to the holyspirit am praying to God, if am sinning against the holyspirit am sinning against God.

does it help yu with the answer yu want

See this one!

Is the holy spirit a person ? Show me where the bible says the holy spirit is a person like it says about Yahweh and Jesus christ.

If a government gave me authority to act and am accused of lying against the government, does that make the government a person ?

See your life!
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by deSika(m): 12:41pm On Jun 28, 2013
truthislight:

You dont know the name of your god, but you like a one way train wants to start arguing about "let us make man in our image",

how can that ^ be the name of your god ?

Yes, you worship multiple gods, not one God.

Should not the truth be written all over scriptures ? No, you will always deduced from "let us make man in our image" as though your god is hidden in the bible, na wa for you o!

Smh. You should be ashamed of yourself and your hidden god.

Nonsense!
again you dodged my question, i have somewhere to go to, so plls do me the honour answer me before i leave.

you say its not spelt out in the bible that God is three, but you have ability to reason for a purpose.
am showing you why people say there is a three persn nature of God.

pls do me the favor and answer. God says "Let us make" and then said "i made", did the persons he was asking ignore him. ps and ps answer me abeg
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by ijawkid(m): 12:41pm On Jun 28, 2013
deSika:
na bibe i quote i did not give my opinion. i only emphasised on what the bible says.

when Peter says lie to the holyspirit is lieing to God, in extension sinning against the holyspirit is sinning against God, why dont you tell Peter that "Mr Peter, no you cant say that, the holyspirit is not God and and we cant sin againt(lie to) him, we sin against against the father only"

My problem is connect your cheap explanation of what you see in acts to the Fact that the only one GOD to us is the Father alone.......

The Father is the source of the holy spirit....so going against his spirit is going against the owner of that spirit......

Paul could have seized the opportunity he had to lay down the trinity creed even before the council of nicea did it.....

Paul could have said but to us there is but one GOD ,the Father ,son and holy spirit.....

Paul knew who the one God to Jesus and all of us is.....paul knew only the Father is the one God......

No twists and turns can back you up with your 3 Gods equation
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by ijawkid(m): 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2013
deSika:
again you dodged my question, i have somewhere to go to, so plls do me the honour answer me before i leave.

you say its not spelt out in the bible that God is three, but you have ability to reason for a purpose.
am showing you why people say there is a three persn nature of God.

pls do me the favor and answer. God says "Let us make" and then said "i made", did the persons he was asking ignore him. ps and ps answer me abeg

Oga open a scripture that says we have but one GOD,the Father ,Son and holy spirit......

If only a verse like that existed we wouldn't be arguing here.....

Open a verse that says the one GOD to us is not the Father alone,but a combination of 2 other persons....

Genesis won't help you ooooo.....
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by deSika(m): 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2013
ijawkid:

Is Gods word the Father??.....

Is Gods spirit the Father??...

Please read 1 corinthians 8:6

New International
Version (©2011)
yet for us there is but
one God, the Father,
from whom all things
came and for whom we
live; and there is but
one Lord, Jesus Christ,
through whom all
things came and
through whom we live.

Please can you see who the one GOD is??......

It is not a combination of 3 persons....it is just one person the Father....

Ona don tire me ooo.......
hold on to me, for I
have not yet ascended
to the Father. Go
instead to my brothers
and tell them, 'I am
ascending to my
Father and your
Father, to my God and
your God
.'"

Please desika do you see the one GOD standing out in these words of the glorified Jesus??.....

The Father is the one God and my God,and Jesus' God and the GOD of the angels.......

It is obvious you guys cant accept who the one God is.....

i didnt negate the father being the one God, you are the one failling to reason.
why does God say "llet us make" and then say "i made". did the persons reject his offer. the answer to that question is the answer you are looking for
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by deSika(m): 12:46pm On Jun 28, 2013
Thoniameek: You guys are all saying thesame thing, untill you realized that..... There's one thing God(YHWH) exalts above himself which is his 'Word' isaiah, or so, told me so, and john told me that jesus is his word made flesh( so is everything, living and non-living) then the bible has a meaning in calling 'us' god(s) and since God exalted christ above 'us' all(minor gods) I think whoever calls christ God isn't committing an offence at all.... I don't know if that made any sense?
thank you ma'am.
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by truthislight: 12:46pm On Jun 28, 2013
deSika:

truthislight can you call the messiah mighty God

Why not, Jesus is a mighty God, a powerful God.

Yahweh is the almighty God.

The God of Jesus and my one and only God.

Satan is the god of this debased world that will soon pass a away.

Why cant i call Jesus a mighty God is he not powerful ? Yes he is.
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by ijawkid(m): 12:48pm On Jun 28, 2013
deSika: i didnt negate the father being the one God, you are the one failling to reason.
why does God say "llet us make" and then say "i made". did the persons reject his offer. the answer to that question is the answer you are looking for

Are your questions not trying to mislead u to disagree with the Father alone being the one GOD??....if you agree the one God is one person alone the Father and not 2 other added persons,why the dubious questions??.......

Are u trying to squeeze other persons into the Father??....eh??..
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 28, 2013
ijawkid:

Now I ask you ;;;

Not really...
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by deSika(m): 12:52pm On Jun 28, 2013
ijawkid:

Now I ask you ;;;

good, if they were many doing the creation, why did the person speaking not continually use we made you, we made you, why did he now say he alone created man. why the sudden change

he says let us go down then the next minute the bible says He went down. he says let us create, then next minute he says aand i made.

its all there all the answers you are looking for my friend. the 'us' is the same with the 'i'. that is why i say why i say the one God is an 'i' God yet he has an 'us' personality. he is 'i', he is 'us' also. are yu cleared
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by ijawkid(m): 12:53pm On Jun 28, 2013
Thoniameek: Not really...

I want this desika to know that the person doing the inviting is the Father and he is not a part of those being invited.....he remains distinct and the one GOD....

The Father sending out an invitation in no way makes the audience he is addressing equal to him......

Why can't trinitarians stick with the truth that the one God to us(with Jesus included) is the Father alone??...

Why try so hard to squeeze other persons into that position??.....

It is like me trying to force nnamadi sambo as the one president(Commander in chief of the armed forces) of nigeria alongside goodluck......
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by deSika(m): 12:56pm On Jun 28, 2013
truthislight:

See this one!

Is the holy spirit a person ? Show me where the bible says the holy spirit is a person like it says about Yahweh and Jesus christ.

If a government gave me authority to act and am accused of lying against the government, does that make the government a person ?

See your life!
young man, what you need to do for me is to tell me that when i sin against the holyghost am not sinning against God, when am lieing afainst the holyspirit am not lieing against God,when am calling the holyghst am not calling God. if you cannot do this, then sit down and ask yourself some questions

and pls when you say God is a spirit is he an action. thank you
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by ijawkid(m): 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2013
deSika:
good, if they were many doing the creation, why did the person speaking not continually use we made you, we made you, why did he now say he alone created man. why the sudden change

he says let us go down then the next minute the bible says He went down. he says let us create, then next minute he says aand i made.

its all there all the answers you are looking for my friend. the 'us' is the same with the 'i'. that is why i say why i say the one God is an 'i' God yet he has an 'us' personality. he is 'i', he is 'us' also. are yu cleared

The reason is because the persons who are carrying out a job alongside the one GOD who sends the invitation are his agents.......

If God uses his spirit to help me preach about him all glory goes back to the one whom I worked for.......even when I myself took part in preaching all the glory and attention is directed to God the Father........

That is why God the Father remains the mosthigh over all.......

When God says let's go down,he obviously sends his representatives......

And when all is done,the glory goes back to the Father who initiates the invitation.....
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by truthislight: 1:01pm On Jun 28, 2013
deSika:

Jesus christ is Yahweh's master worker.

When Jesus had finished doing what the father had asked him to do, the father claimed he has done it.

Just like whatever a commisioner does is claimed by the goernor of the state.

Dont confused yourself.
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by deSika(m): 1:02pm On Jun 28, 2013
ijawkid:

My problem is connect your cheap explanation of what you see in acts to the Fact that the only one GOD to us is the Father alone.......

The Father is the source of the holy spirit....so going against his spirit is going against the owner of that spirit......

Paul could have seized the opportunity he had to lay down the trinity creed even before the council of nicea did it.....

Paul could have said but to us there is but one GOD ,the Father ,son and holy spirit.....

Paul knew who the one God to Jesus and all of us is.....paul knew only the Father is the one God......

No twists and turns can back you up with your 3 Gods equation
your problem is that you are running with one scripture, thats your problem.
i hope you understand that we are saying that all those 3 are one God.
Re: Polytheists Vs Trinity by ijawkid(m): 1:04pm On Jun 28, 2013
deSika:
your problem is that you are running with one scripture, thats your problem.
i hope you understand that we are saying that all those 3 are one God.

Those 3 can't be one GOD because not even a scripture supports it...

The one GOD is one person the Father....

You see that you are still deluded??....

Show us from the scripture where the one GOD to us is 3 persons and not the Father alone.....

Show us an expicit verse not jump around the title GOD.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Why We Can’t Sanction Pastors Who Accuse Kids Of Being Witches – Former CAN Boss / Do You Believe In Heaven And Hell? / Bishop Ugokwe Leads Other Clerics To Offer Prayers For Tinubu, Shettima, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.