Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,112 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Jang Brags Age With Ameachi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jang Brags Age With Ameachi (762 Views)

Explain Why Gov Ameachi Is Not Clapping In This Picture(photo) / Photo: Guess What Buhari Is Discussing With Ameachi / 'i Am A Talent Hunter, I Put Talents In Office' - Tinubu Brags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jang Brags Age With Ameachi by iorfy: 4:27pm On Jun 27, 2013
I’m Old Enough To Be Your Father, Jang Tells Amaechi
Posted by: Channels Television Posted date: June 27, 2013
The factional leader of the Nigeria Governors’ Forum (NGF) and Governor of Plateau state Governor, Jonah Jang, has said he is not quarrelling with Governor Chibuike Amaechi of Rivers State insisting that he is too old for such squabbles.

Speaking to journalist at the sideline of the dinner organised by President Goodluck Jonathan to celebrate his mid-term in office, Mr Jang said he is old enough to be Mr Amaechi’s father.

He said, “Amaechi is my younger brother, infact, I can say son because if you look at Amaechi’s age, I’m old enough to be his father.”

Ask to respond to Mr Amaechi’s statement that he polled 19 to defeat him at the NGF elections, Mr Jang said, “Well, that is his problem but I know that I am the Chairman of the Nigeria Governors’ Forum.”

Mr Amaechi defeated Mr Jang of Plateau by 19 votes to 16 last month to re-emerge as the forum’s chairman. Mr Jang, alongside 15 other governors have since formed a parallel forum.
Re: Jang Brags Age With Ameachi by Symphony007: 5:19pm On Jun 27, 2013
Gov. Jang, this is more reason why you have to recuse yourself from all this childish fightings. No governour is your age, infact no member of the federal government of nigeria is your age..even the jonathan you are bowing to and working for must have been in school when you were military governor of benue and then gongola state. governor, respect yourself before you seek respect from your junoirs.
Re: Jang Brags Age With Ameachi by fredopayee(m): 5:56pm On Jun 27, 2013
Then what would Buhari and Tinubu do? Tell them to respect theirselves and retire home for proper care too.
Re: Jang Brags Age With Ameachi by dayokanu(m): 5:59pm On Jun 27, 2013
iorfy:
He said, “Amaechi is my younger brother, infact, I can say son because if you look at Amaechi’s age, I’m old enough to be his father.”

Ask to respond to Mr Amaechi’s statement that he polled 19 to defeat him at the NGF elections, Mr Jang said, “Well, that is his problem but I know that I am the Chairman of the Nigeria Governors’ Forum.”

See PDP brand of shamelessness

If he is looking for his agemates he should go to a retirement home

Asked how someone with 16 votes can rule over one with 19.

The morron became dumb.

Thats the type of rule we are witnessing under Retardeen Jonathan
Re: Jang Brags Age With Ameachi by mrman2(m): 6:43pm On Jun 27, 2013
I have said it before and I'll say it again. This man is an adiye fufun tiko mora re lagba. A big agbaya. Allowing your junior ones to use you to play dirty politricks. Shiooor.
Re: Jang Brags Age With Ameachi by kkkp: 7:00pm On Jun 27, 2013
D cells of his medulla oblongata, cerebrum, cerebellum are dead due to excessive intake of burkutu and dog meat..tell dat old vagrant to respect himself
Re: Jang Brags Age With Ameachi by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 27, 2013
have you noticed that the governors with some dignity, respect and are delivering to some extent for their people all voted ameachi, well except one and we all know why, sentiments (akwa ibom) abi?

lagos
edo
imo
kano

to me these are the best we have so far

(1) (Reply)

Molestation In Church: The Devil Used Me – Bishop / Ogun Moves For Regional Integration Through Infrastructure Provision / Chief Edwin Clark: The Man Making Enemies For Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.