Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

1hr Interview With Former Marine Agent & Ex-prostitute - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 1hr Interview With Former Marine Agent & Ex-prostitute (4934 Views)

Flesh Eater, Demonic Prostitute Exposed In Lagos Crusade(pics). / ‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute / Lagos Prostitute Confesses: “how I Slept With 30 Men Every Day” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

1hr Interview With Former Marine Agent & Ex-prostitute by peteregwu(m): 11:14pm On Jun 27, 2013
1hr Interview With Former Marine Agent & Ex-Prostitute

Matthew 18: 11 say, “For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost.” The above scripture defines Jesus’ primary assignment which is to recover those held under the captivity of sin and turn them into righteousness. This includes those held under the grip of different sinful patterns – armed robbers, prostitutes, fraudsters, dupes, cheats, polygamists, lesbians, homosexuals, fornicators, smokers, drunkards, idolaters, imposters, greedy, envious, and covetous and so on. These are categories of persons who the bible describe as unrighteous and who would not inherit the kingdom of God. However, the Son of God has appeared on the scene to save mankind from the danger that lies ahead.

To be able to escape this dread, it only becomes reasonable that every estrangement caused by sin in the life of anyone be corrected. No wonder, Sister Grace Ojeme (who testified of God’s intervention in far away Egypt), narrated how she had usually accepted being guilty of any sin mentioned by Pastor Lazarus Muoka for fear of living with un-confessed sins. Pastor Lazarus Muoka’s methodology has been to itemize the number of untoward actions and unwholesome deeds which qualify as sins. After highlighting the dangers and implications of these sins through the word of knowledge, he identifies those guilty of such condemnable practices and asks them to voluntarily surrender to a new life in Jesus Christ. Sister Grace Ojeme usually raised her hands in acceptance of each sin as itemized by the servant of God. For example, Pastor Lazarus Muoka would declare, “Those into armed robbery, raise your hands up.” Sister Grace would raise her hands up. “Those into stealing, raise your hands up.” She would also raise her hands up and so on. She said that her reason for raising her hand for all the sins mentioned was because she could have offended God one way or the other though inadvertently. That actually did not imply that she was into all the sins as mentioned by the man of God.

But Sister Amarachi Joy Ejims was actually lost – at least, she owned up to it. Her explanations attest to this fact. She virtually delved into every area of sin – name them: lesbianism, smoking, drinking of liquor, fighting, quarrelling, prostitution, abortion, unforgiveness, terrible anger, spirit-ism, cultism, voodoo-ism, marine kingdom practices, making sacrifices at river sides, incantation, gangster-ism, complicity, fornication, adultery and so on.

Sis. Amarachi Joy Ejims during her testimony

However, the mercy of the God of Chosen has proved decisive in her case. Today, God had healed her of a myriad of sicknesses she gathered while in her wilderness of sin. The God of Chosen healed her of ten years madness, swollen stomach, and multiple fibroid as well as deliverance from the spirits of crabs, ants and snakes invoked upon her as reprisal from an ex-lover and then the spirit of death as a consequence of her nocturnal visits to the graveyard and mortuary where she had gone to consult with the spirit of the dead.

In this incisive interview with the Chosen News Magazine, she laid bare her involvement in sinful patterns in all its ramifications. Her revelations are chilling and eye opening. Below are excerpts of the interview. Read on:

C. N. M: You are welcome to this office. May we know you please?

Sis. Amarachi: My name is Amarachi Joy Ejims. I am from Ngor-Okpuala in Imo State. I was born on August 12, 1997.

C. N. M: Can you give us a brief analysis of your journey into sin and wickedness?

Sis. Amarachi: I was living with my parents in the village up till the time I was eight years old. Then my uncle came from Lagos and when he was returning, he took me along with him and brought me to Lagos. That was how I started living in his house. He was married to a woman who did not yet have any child for him. The woman belonged to a marine kingdom though he did not know. And that was the reason why she did not have any child for him.

C. N. M: You did mention that your uncle’s wife was a member of a marine kingdom without him knowing it. How then did you come to know about it having just come from the village?

Sis. Amarachi: She confided in me and told me. That was when she also began to tell me that the only condition that would make her conceive was that she would bring someone that would substitute her in that kingdom. That was how she initiated me into the kingdom. Then I started seeing myself inside flowing rivers and ocean. As a confirmation that her involvement was responsible for her inability to conceive then, she conceived and gave birth to three boys at a stretch.

C. N. M: So, how long did you live with the family?

Sis. Amarachi: I lived with them for 19 years. For all that period, they did not train me in school. She used to show me love and shower me gifts even more than her children. Yet, she did not deem it wise to send me to school.

C. N. M: What then happened thereafter?

Sis. Amarachi: When I turned 19 years old, I decided to run away. I ran to the police which in turn asked her to return me to the village. My uncle then returned me to the village. When I got to the village, I discovered that all my mates had already finished school and there was no way I could start from primary one at nineteen years. So, I started staying with my mother and going to farm.

C. N. M: Was your decision to stay in the village a permanent one?

Sis. Amarachi: I wouldn’t say yes because when I turned 21, I came back to Lagos and lived with one girl from my town. Shortly thereafter, I started hawking oranges. Then I veered into selling ‘gala’ and then her boyfriend who rented house for her started making advances to me. This brought quarrel and I left.

C. N. M: What step did you take then?

Sis. Amarachi: I registered with an employment agency and they got me a job as Housemaid. One week into the job, a Calabar girl who worked in the house before I came in fought me and stabbed me on the neck and I left the job. She saw me as a threat to her continued stay in that house because of the dexterity with which I carried on my duties. The boss spent nearly five hundred thousand naira (N500, 000) to save me from the injuries I sustained in that fight. I did not leave the job immediately after the fight. Because of the enormous amount spent on my treatment, the owner of the house and his wife reached an agreement with me to work without pay for certain duration as a way of paying back the money spent on my treatment. However, what forced me out was that thieves usually invaded the house coupled with the fact that the man was making advances; I decided to quit the job.

C. N. M: How were you able to survive then?

Sis. Amarachi: I began to stay with a relative who we refer to as Brother. I had no alternative then. There he began to make advances to me every night. One night, he wanted to force himself on me and in reaction, I broke his head with a bottle. He called in the police and afterwards I left his house and went to live in a white garment church. From there, I got a job in a restaurant. While there I met a young lady that usually patronized our restaurant. She used to give me tips. One day, she gave me her business card and asked me to call her. However, I told her that I did not know how to use phone. So, she opted to come and pick me up to her place in Ikoyi. She told me that she liked me a lot and would like to take me to her house in Cotonou to ‘clean’ me up. Meanwhile, I had already confided in her that my family was in difficulty financially and that I needed to do anything to help my family. She asked if I could work with expatriates and I responded in the affirmative. Then she asked me to leave the restaurant job and follow her to Cotonou. That was how I left the restaurant job and followed her to Cotonou.

C. N. M: What was the job when you got there?

Sis. Amarachi: First, we stayed in her apartment. Then she took me to the market and bought wears for me as a way of ‘cleaning me up’ as she promised. She also took me to some places of interest such as the swimming pool, zoo, amusement park and other places of interest. Our seemingly good time even stretched to Togo and Ghana. Then we came back to Cotonou and she started to introduce me into lesbianism. She was obviously well versed in the art. Initially, I resisted her and questioned her about the moral implications of the act of lesbianism. However, somehow, little by little, I began to oblige her since she had already promised to take care of my family back home. Through her, I also learnt how to drink alcohol and to smoke cigarettes. There was a drinking joint in front of her house which was usually patronized by expatriates. At nights, we would go there to drink and smoke and to mingle with those expatriates.

There was also another girl from Benin who used to visit her also. That one knew that her friend’s stock-in-trade was lesbianism and milking expatriates dry. She actually wanted to drag me away from her. She wanted me to come and work with her. It was as if they dragged me. The one that brought me raised hell and arrested her friend with police. Later, they settled and she brought me back to Nigeria.

C. N. M: What did she eventually offer you on your return?

Sis. Amarachi: When I came back, I attached with a girl from my village that still lived with her boyfriend. One week later, I began to sell clothes with her. Whenever she was out, the boyfriend would begin to harass me sexually. One day, she returned and met us fighting and asked me to leave. I packed my things and left it with the neighbors. Then I decided to look for a job. On my way out on job hunt one day, I met the girl from Benin who brought me back to Nigeria at a filling station. She was happy and hugged me and told me how she had been searching for me even in my brother’s place. From the filling station, she took me to the place where I left my bag and I picked my bag and we went back with her to Cotonou – this time around, to her own house. She ran a beer joint and opted to employ me for a salary. I stayed in her house and worked for her. She could leave me and travel out of Cotonou leaving the business in my care. However, for three months she did not pay me. Five months, yet she did not pay. When I discovered that she did not want to pay me, I decided to leave her and return back to Nigeria again. During a particular period, she travelled again leaving me behind. So, I took the 100 French Francs that I derived from sales and dropped a note for her and left. I changed the money into naira and crossed into Nigeria border.

Read more...http://jesusiscominginthisgeneration..com/p/testimonies-of-lords-doing.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Our Soul,mind And Spirit / Recommend Threads For Frontpage / DEMONIC? The Real Truth Behind DOROBUCCI !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.