Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,379 members, 7,815,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

My Ex-hubby Is Mad And Drunk For Asking For A DNA — Laide Bakare - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Ex-hubby Is Mad And Drunk For Asking For A DNA — Laide Bakare (1131 Views)

Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris / Laide Bakare Shares Photos Of Her Kids / Stunning Photos Of Ini Edo's Ex-hubby Philip Ehiagwina's Ex-wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex-hubby Is Mad And Drunk For Asking For A DNA — Laide Bakare by euromoney(f): 1:51am On Jun 28, 2013
Nigerian actress, Laide Bakare, who has been enmeshed in a paternity mess with two men, has finally reacted to the claims by her estranged husband,Olumide Okunfulire, that he would challenge her for a DNA to determine the true father of her new baby. In an interview with a popular Lagos gossip magazine, City People, Laide Bakare claimed her ex-husband must be "mad and oozing from chronic drunkenness' for him to have ask her to do a DNA to know who the father of her new baby truly is."Ordinarily," the actress stated, "I would not believe all the stories of him saying those rubbish in the media," she said. Laide Bakare further observed that, "maybe he was being pushed to say those things by those who know nothing about how we lived together or, maybe, they just want to put him in a big trouble."She declared that if truly Okunfulire asked for a DNA, then he "must have gone mad and must be oozing from chronic drunkenness." Laide dared her ex hubby to "go ahead if he really meant it but I'm sure he has run mad."

http://www.talkofnaija.com/news/430302_my-ex-husband-wants-a-dna-he-must-be-mad-laide-bakare

Re: My Ex-hubby Is Mad And Drunk For Asking For A DNA — Laide Bakare by vicmoh(m): 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2013
Go do Dna make we hear word,na so so mouth to split rubbish you get,una no dey shame.smdh kiss kiss
Re: My Ex-hubby Is Mad And Drunk For Asking For A DNA — Laide Bakare by euromoney(f): 2:07pm On Jun 29, 2013
Funny babe!
Re: My Ex-hubby Is Mad And Drunk For Asking For A DNA — Laide Bakare by ekitiprincess: 2:12pm On Jun 29, 2013
Well,she sure knows what she's doing,but the new husband should watch out too,this kinda babes as wives and mothers sef get as e be sha..enjoy yourself oh anty Laide but remember all that glitters no be gold.

(1) (Reply)

Patience Ozokwo, Oge Okoye Dinner At Presidential Villa / Yvonne Nelson, Rukky Sanda & Majid At House Of Gold Lagos Premiere / D’banj Gives His Sister Taiwo & Husband Dotun A Honda CRV As Wedding Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.