Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Italian Embassy Appointment Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Embassy Appointment Help (6268 Views)

A Lawyer From The Italian Embassy Came For Verification At My Residence / Italian Embassy Lagos Is The Most Corrupt Embassy In The World / I Need An Appointment At The Italian Embassy In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Italian Embassy Appointment Help by tejutaiwoh(m): 9:45am On May 14, 2008
HELLO NAIRALANDERS,
PLEASE I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO BOOK FOR APPOINTMENT
ON THE ITALIAN EMBASSY WEB SITE www.italy-ng.com
FOR WORK PERMIT BUT THE SITE IS JUST NOT WORKING,
I HAVE PAID THE MONEY AT GTB BUT I CANNOT USE IT TO SCHEDULE APPOINTMENT
I NEED ASSISTANCE,
I DONT MIND TO PAY,
TAIWO
JUST TEXT ME I WILL CALL U
Re: Italian Embassy Appointment Help by Vicjustice: 9:59am On May 14, 2008
Man i just checked the site, it works perfectly. Could be your computer problem, or perhaps you need to update your windows. . .
Re: Italian Embassy Appointment Help by tejutaiwoh(m): 1:30pm On May 14, 2008
thank you very much,
i am actually using window 2000
i will go and try a system with window xp now,
thank u
Re: Italian Embassy Appointment Help by tejutaiwoh(m): 2:01pm On May 14, 2008
BROS I HAVE JUST TRIED WINDOW XP,
BUT I CANNOT STILL BOOK FOR APPOINTMENT,
THE ICON THAT CAN BE USED TO SCHEDULE APPOINTMENT IS NOT HIGHLIGHT,
ON THE TOP I CAN SEE NO APPOINTMENT DATE AVAILABLE,
PLS JUST TEXT ME ON MY PHONE AND I WILL CALL U THEN
WE CAN TALK ON HOW YOU HAVE DONE YOUR OWN,
PLEASE I REALLY NEED IT I BEG YOU OR ANY NAIRALANDER THAT CAN ASSIST ME HERE.
MY LINE IS
EMAIL; ktsquare2002@yahoo.com
trtaiwo@oauife.edu.ng
please assist me
Re: Italian Embassy Appointment Help by tpia: 3:38pm On May 14, 2008
Re: Italian Embassy Appointment Help by tejutaiwoh(m): 8:33am On May 15, 2008
i opened the site quite alright but i couldnt book for appointment,
can anyone assist?
i dont mind to pay pls
Re: Italian Embassy Appointment Help by princeonx: 7:23pm On May 15, 2008
How much you go pay? you go pay $10,000.00?

people dey try make them understand your problem and help you! you dey there dey shout "I go pay! I go pay!!" cool down my guy folks here will help you if they can.
Re: Italian Embassy Appointment Help by tejutaiwoh(m): 9:19am On May 16, 2008
thank you prince-onx
its just that am desperate here
pls i need assistance
Re: Italian Embassy Appointment Help by tpia: 3:29am On May 17, 2008
tejutaiwoh:

BROS I HAVE JUST TRIED WINDOW XP,
BUT I CANNOT STILL BOOK FOR APPOINTMENT,
THE ICON THAT CAN BE USED TO SCHEDULE APPOINTMENT IS NOT HIGHLIGHT,
ON THE TOP I CAN SEE NO APPOINTMENT DATE AVAILABLE,
PLS JUST TEXT ME ON MY PHONE AND I WILL CALL You THEN
WE CAN TALK ON HOW YOU HAVE DONE YOUR OWN,
PLEASE I REALLY NEED IT I BEG YOU OR ANY NAIRALANDER THAT CAN ASSIST ME HERE.
MY LINE IS
EMAIL; ktsquare2002@yahoo.com
trtaiwo@oauife.edu.ng
please assist me

I tested the site using a random receipt number, and couldnt go further since it wasnt valid.

However, @ bolded- if the site says No Appointment date available, then it probably means exactly that.

I would have emailed them but couldnt find any contact information.

have you tried calling the embassy, if you can locate a phone number.

Also, you have to enter some sensitive stuff such as your passport number, date of birth and so on. Should you really be releasing that kind of information to total strangers on the internet? Anyway, no sweat sha. Just wondering.

They need a receipt from GTB bank, so I should think thats rather specific- as in you'd have to provide your GTB receipt number in order to book an appointment in Nigeria.

Maybe people who are already in Italy will know more about this.
Re: Italian Embassy Appointment Help by welli(f): 1:59pm On May 20, 2008
italian embassy nd their wahala.dis is just part one of d many wahala you will face.wish you luck
Re: Italian Embassy Appointment Help by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 20, 2008
How much you go pay? you go pay $10,000.00?

people dey try make them understand your problem and help you! you dey there dey shout "I go pay! I go pay!!" cool down my guy folks here will help you if they can.

i wonder oooo,its not as if they are asking him for money sef,if they start asking him for money im very sure the guy go pick race

@poster
abeg leave d money issue jooooo,or r u trying to show off?which one is i will pay
Re: Italian Embassy Appointment Help by cheezycom: 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2008
TALKING ABOUT BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT WITH THE ITALIAN EMBASSY,

I'm hoping some dear Nairalanders either work with GTB Bank or are better informed than i am on the RECENT BANN ON MAKING THE SERVICE FEE PAYMENTS AT GTB Bank. It's been on for several weeks now and the only answer i've gotten so far is that there's AN ONGOING SITE UPGRADE.

Please is anyone better informed than i am? How long more is this 'site upgrade' scheduled to go on? IS THERE ANOTHER MEANS OF BOOKING FOR AN APPOINTMENT?

Thank you all!
Re: Italian Embassy Appointment Help by vikiviko(m): 9:14pm On Jul 16, 2008
There are other means of getting this italian appointment.
I can help, contact me.
Re: Italian Embassy Appointment Help by cheezycom: 12:05pm On Jul 17, 2008
cheezy.com:

IS THERE ANOTHER MEANS OF BOOKING FOR AN APPOINTMENT?

Thank you vikiviko for your reply but i would like to make it clear that by "Another means," i mean LEGAL Means that is if the accord with GTB Bank has been terminated.

Thanks again
Re: Italian Embassy Appointment Help by vikiviko(m): 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2008
The Italian embassy has reportedly suspended securing visa appointment via GTB Bank till september.

So all visa appointment stands suspended except for those who have secured it before now.
Re: Italian Embassy Appointment Help by cheezycom: 4:58pm On Aug 07, 2008
Thanks a lot! i also got this info from the Italian Embassy website a couple of days ago, there was also something about a Visa Application Centre, neways we weren't able to get an appointment b4 now so we'll just have to wait till September.
Thanks for replying.
Re: Italian Embassy Appointment Help by blizzybert: 7:59pm On Oct 04, 2008
please does anyone have an idea how i can book an appointment in the italian embassy?
i have the reciept from the gt bank but still the schedule appointment tab remains white and you can't click on it. please anyone knows how i can book it? i mean in the italian visa center.
Re: Italian Embassy Appointment Help by cheezycom: 2:18pm On Oct 05, 2008
www.italy-ng.com
select link "scheduling appointment to the IVLAC"
It could be an internet connection problem, keep trying but remember the receipt has a validity of 30days from the day of payment!
Re: Italian Embassy Appointment Help by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 06, 2008
@ POster, did u reviewed that yet and were u able to access and Book your appointment, lest i got an idea.
brb
Re: Italian Embassy Appointment Help by luka1981(m): 5:58pm On Oct 18, 2008
please any nairalander looking for appointment for any italian visa should contact me without wasting any time but my own gift is only 5,000 naira. good luck.
Re: Italian Embassy Appointment Help by luka1981(m): 5:59pm On Oct 18, 2008
please any nairalander looking for appointment for any Italian visa should contact me without wasting any time but my own gift is only 5,000 naira. good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Man Made Natural Attractions / British Student Visa: Should I Apply Alone Or With My Wife (as Dependent?) / Top 10 Countries With The Cleanest And Safest Air To Breathe In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.