Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

A Lawyer From The Italian Embassy Came For Verification At My Residence - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Lawyer From The Italian Embassy Came For Verification At My Residence (1379 Views)

Italian Embassy Lagos Is The Most Corrupt Embassy In The World / Italian Embassy Appointment Help / I Need An Appointment At The Italian Embassy In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lawyer From The Italian Embassy Came For Verification At My Residence by talitakumi: 4:31pm On Apr 16, 2013
Please I need ur advise as regards the report of an italian consulate lawyer, because the lawyer was at my. Place today. I actually submitted my document at the italian consulate to enable join my wife in Italy.
Re: A Lawyer From The Italian Embassy Came For Verification At My Residence by justwise(m): 4:44pm On Apr 16, 2013
talitakumi: Please I need ur advise as regards the report of an italian consulate lawyer, because the lawyer was at my. Place today. I actually submitted my document at the italian consulate to enable join my wife in Italy.

What do you need advice for since you have a lawyer working on it already?
Re: A Lawyer From The Italian Embassy Came For Verification At My Residence by loverencha: 5:04pm On Apr 16, 2013
talitakumi: Please I need ur advise as regards the report of an italian consulate lawyer, because the lawyer was at my. Place today. I actually submitted my document at the italian consulate to enable join my wife in Italy.

If your documents are original, you have no problem with the Lawyer or Italian embassy, but if the lawyer discovers a fake document that u submitted to embassy, say goodbye to your application because it will be cancelled.. Have no fear if u submitted original documents

Regards
Re: A Lawyer From The Italian Embassy Came For Verification At My Residence by talitakumi: 9:06am On Apr 17, 2013
@Justwise just that I was taken by surprise the lawyer never called me that he was coming. I was told that someone from the embassy is want to see me, he started asking me questions. One thing I thank God for is that all the document I submitted were all genuine. Many thanks justwise

(1) (Reply)

How To Obtain Drivers License In United State Of America / How Much Does International Passport Now Cost / Migrating To The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.