Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Athiest Had An Near Death Experience - Ian Mccormack - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Athiest Had An Near Death Experience - Ian Mccormack (2732 Views)

Why Do Athiest Belief There Is No GOD? / Athiest Claim: If God Existed, Prayer Would Have Brought World Peace? / The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Athiest Had An Near Death Experience - Ian Mccormack by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:53am On Jun 28, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z33HhJAqI7o

"A Glimpse of Eternity"
by Ian McCormack

"A Glimpse of Eternity" is the incredible true story of one man’s encounter with death and the world beyond it. Stung by five box jellyfish while diving off the coast of Mauritius, Ian later died in hospital for between 15-20 minutes. During this time he experienced hell and heaven and came back to tell the story! Dying was his doorway to true life and his story is still transforming lives around the world as it touches on some of the deepest questions we all eventually ask.

http://www.FreeCDTracts.com/testimony/ian_mccormack.htm
Re: Athiest Had An Near Death Experience - Ian Mccormack by kambo(m): 6:21am On Jun 28, 2013
Next time post a full transcript instead of a shabby video link.
It's called common sense /slash wisdom cuz not everybody can or is willing to visit anoda place to get d full gist on a story. Broken concetration kills interest 4 many.
And most visitors cant even play d video if d wanted to.
Re: Athiest Had An Near Death Experience - Ian Mccormack by Emusan(m): 6:53am On Jun 28, 2013
I want Ooman and Kay 17 to have OBE oneday, hope my prayer will be answered gringrin
Re: Athiest Had An Near Death Experience - Ian Mccormack by sylve11: 6:59am On Jun 28, 2013
kambo: Next time post a full transcript instead of a shabby video link.
It's called common sense /slash wisdom cuz not everybody can or is willing to visit anoda place to get d full gist on a story. Broken concetration kills interest 4 many.

Lmao. Abeg dis na morning o. grin cool
Re: Athiest Had An Near Death Experience - Ian Mccormack by alexleo(m): 7:04am On Jun 28, 2013
kambo: Next time post a full transcript instead of a shabby video link.
cuz not everybody can or is willing to visit anoda place to get d full gist on a story. Broken concetration kills interest 4 many.

I ve edited your post. The one I removed was unneccessary to be part of it.
Re: Athiest Had An Near Death Experience - Ian Mccormack by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 28, 2013
Once again be careful folk, we are saved by the word of GOD not dreams and visions.
Re: Athiest Had An Near Death Experience - Ian Mccormack by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:14am On Jun 28, 2013
kambo:

Next time post a full transcript instead of a shabby video link.

Here is a suggested link to the transcript:

http://aglimpseofeternity.org/ians-testimony/english/
Re: Athiest Had An Near Death Experience - Ian Mccormack by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:37pm On Jun 28, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z33HhJAqI7o

"A Glimpse of Eternity"
by Ian McCormack

"A Glimpse of Eternity" is the incredible true story of one man’s encounter with death and the world beyond it. Stung by five box jellyfish while diving off the coast of Mauritius, Ian later died in hospital for between 15-20 minutes. During this time he experienced hell and heaven and came back to tell the story! Dying was his doorway to true life and his story is still transforming lives around the world as it touches on some of the deepest questions we all eventually ask.

http://www.FreeCDTracts.com/testimony/ian_mccormack.htm

Updated.
Re: Athiest Had An Near Death Experience - Ian Mccormack by alexleo(m): 2:32am On Jun 29, 2013
Ola thanks for the testimonies you ve been posting here. Visions are part of end time promises in the bible so there is nothing strange in people seeIng visions. God bless you. He who has ears let hime here.
Re: Athiest Had An Near Death Experience - Ian Mccormack by Image123(m): 3:51am On Jun 29, 2013
my brother don turn out of body encyclopedia oh.
Re: Athiest Had An Near Death Experience - Ian Mccormack by alexleo(m): 6:36am On Jun 29, 2013
Image123: my brother don turn out of body encyclopedia oh.

One can understand his reason for posting quite a number of them and its good.
Re: Athiest Had An Near Death Experience - Ian Mccormack by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:33am On Jun 29, 2013
alexleo:

Ola thanks for the testimonies you ve been posting here. Visions are part of end time promises in the bible so there is nothing strange in people seeIng visions. God bless you. He who has ears let hime here.

True talk my brother. This is the fulfilment of Joel's prophecy:

"And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions"
(Joel 2:28).
Re: Athiest Had An Near Death Experience - Ian Mccormack by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:37am On Jun 29, 2013
Image123:

my brother don turn out of body encyclopedia oh.

Paul and John had out of body experience naa? cheesy
Re: Athiest Had An Near Death Experience - Ian Mccormack by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 29, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Paul and John had out of body experience naa? cheesy

Nope, you are actually a promoter of witchcraft and sorcery by propounding ideas which are totally foreign to the bible.
Re: Athiest Had An Near Death Experience - Ian Mccormack by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:53am On Jun 29, 2013
frosbel:

Nope, you are actually a promoter of witchcraft and sorcery by propounding ideas which are totally foreign to the bible.

What is foreign to the Bible? Didn't Apostles Paul and John have an out of body experience where they visited heaven?
Re: Athiest Had An Near Death Experience - Ian Mccormack by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 29, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

What is foreign to the Bible? Didn't Apostles Paul and John have an out of body experience where they visited heaven?

Paul did not leave his body, he had a vision and so did John.

Stop promoting the occult and misleading God's people with your fanaticism.
Re: Athiest Had An Near Death Experience - Ian Mccormack by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:24am On Jun 29, 2013
frosbel:

Paul did not leave his body, he had a vision and so did John.

Stop promoting the occult and misleading God's people with your fanaticism.

Experience of Paul:

"I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven"
(2 Cor.12:2)

Experience of John:

"After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will show you things which must be hereafter. And immediately I was in the spirit: and behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne"
(Rev.4:1-2)

Others like Enoch and Elijah went to heaven in their natural bodies.
Re: Athiest Had An Near Death Experience - Ian Mccormack by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 29, 2013
[quote author=OLAADEGBU]

Experience of Paul:

(2 Cor.12:2)

Paul's exact words were :

"I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago was caught up to the third heaven. Whether it was in the body or out of the body I do not know--God knows." - 2 Corinthians 12:2

First of all , Paul was referring to himself in the third person.

Secondly he was not sure if this was an out of body or in the body experience, it is fair to say from biblical accounts that what he saw was a vision.

Besides, he was not permitted to repeat what he saw, and it involved no sensational tour around hell and heaven by Jesus.

Experience of John:

(Rev.4:1-2)

John was in the spirit , in other words he saw a vision , nothing at all to do with a person leaving a body, after all there is no such talk in revelations.

Others like Enoch and Elijah went to heaven in their natural bodies.

This proves you poor bible scholarship, Jesus himself said no MAN had ascended to heaven before him, are you calling him a Liar.

SMH.

1 Like

Re: Athiest Had An Near Death Experience - Ian Mccormack by alexleo(m): 12:35pm On Jun 29, 2013
My dear Ola, you are right. Visions are biblical whether out of body or in the body. Vision is vision. The main thing is the message being passed. Frosbel's manipulative tendencies to this is not making any impact. Its rather a waste.
Re: Athiest Had An Near Death Experience - Ian Mccormack by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 29, 2013
alexleo: My dear Ola, you are right. Visions are biblical whether out of body or in the body. Vision is vision. The main thing is the message being passed. Frosbel's manipulative tendencies to this is not making any impact.

what do you know about the bible other than the brainwashing you have received from your 'church'.

smiley
Re: Athiest Had An Near Death Experience - Ian Mccormack by alexleo(m): 12:58pm On Jun 29, 2013
frosbel:

what do you know about the bible other than the brainwashing you have received from your 'church'.

smiley

Carry your poisonous message and depart from me. I don't claim to know bible but I know your falsehood and I am immuned to the poison you are spreading.
Re: Athiest Had An Near Death Experience - Ian Mccormack by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2013
alexleo:

Carry your poisonous message and depart from me. I don't claim to know bible but I know your falsehood and I am immuned to the poison you are spreading.

how can you be immune to something that has already infected you from head to toe ? What you need is a cure Pal.
Re: Athiest Had An Near Death Experience - Ian Mccormack by Image123(m): 2:25pm On Jun 29, 2013
frosbel:

smiley
You that know bible, do you have eternal life?
Re: Athiest Had An Near Death Experience - Ian Mccormack by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 29, 2013
Image123:

1. what is eternal life

"Fight the good fight for the true faith. Hold tightly to the eternal life to which God has called you, which you have confessed so well before many witnesses." - 1 Timothy 6:12

2. Do you have eternal life.

1 Corinthians 9:25 Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last, but we do it to get a crown that will last forever
Re: Athiest Had An Near Death Experience - Ian Mccormack by alexleo(m): 3:01pm On Jun 29, 2013
frosbel:

how can you be immune to something that has already infected you from head to toe ? What you need is a cure Pal.

I reject your poison totally. God will continue to destroy your false teachings and put it to shame in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Athiest Had An Near Death Experience - Ian Mccormack by alexleo(m): 3:09pm On Jun 29, 2013
Image123:

Thanks my dear for that question to him. Unfortunately he is someone who tries to murder the truth of the bible but has failed serially and woefully.
Re: Athiest Had An Near Death Experience - Ian Mccormack by Image123(m): 4:05pm On Jun 30, 2013
frosbel:

1. what is eternal life

"Fight the good fight for the true faith. Hold tightly to the eternal life to which God has called you, which you have confessed so well before many witnesses." - 1 Timothy 6:12

2. Do you have eternal life.

1 Corinthians 9:25 Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last, but we do it to get a crown that will last forever
This still manages not to answer the question posed. Do you have eternal life?
Re: Athiest Had An Near Death Experience - Ian Mccormack by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:55am On Jul 05, 2013
Image123:

This still manages not to answer the question posed. Do you have eternal life?

Your question shines the light on frosbel's true colour.

Re: Athiest Had An Near Death Experience - Ian Mccormack by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 05, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Your question shines the light on frosbel's true colour.

enjoy your out of body experiences, witch !!

grin
Re: Athiest Had An Near Death Experience - Ian Mccormack by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:34am On Jul 05, 2013
frosbel:

enjoy your out of body experiences, witch !!

grin

Where does the Scripture say that those who have out of body experiences are witches? I know that the sin of rebellion weighs the same as witchcraft and you are known for your spiritual rebellion on this forum. Here is the Scripture:

"For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because you have rejected the word of the LORD, He has also rejected you from being king"
(1 Samuel 15:23)

Rebellion means defiance to any authority, control or tradition.

Witchcraft starts with a heart of rebellion and works by focusing on a distracter, a lie, which is some technique purported to release power. It is important to have "faith", to trust in the technique and not God. Believing in lies in an "acceptable sacrifice" to Satan, the father of lies, who honors his children with real power. The irony is that due to the inherent deceptive basis of witchcraft, the practitioners of it often think they are serving God, while accessing a power from below (earth) – not from above. We are defining witchcraft as a desire to be a spiritual free agent without submission to God or regard for His word.
- Acts 17-11.com.
Re: Athiest Had An Near Death Experience - Ian Mccormack by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 05, 2013
^^^

You are encouraging the occult with these false demonic ,out of body and near death experiences you keep trying to pass off as TRUTH.

It is far from TRUTH , it is a LIE and you know who the father of Lies is.

smiley
Re: Athiest Had An Near Death Experience - Ian Mccormack by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:50am On Jul 05, 2013
frosbel: ^^^

You are encouraging the occult with these false demonic ,out of body and near death experiences ,you keep trying to pass off as TRUTH.

It is far from TRUTH , it is a LIE and you know who the father of Lies is.

smiley

You need to learn what happened to your forbearer, Korah, who in association with Dathan and Abriam rebelled against Moses' authority and led 14,700 people to their untimely deaths. Folks on this forum should beware of your antics and withdraw from you if they don't want to partake in the judgment of God coming upon you and your associates, if you don't repent. Read Numbers 16 for details.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Sweet Grace Of Jesus / Prophet Suddenly: A Shameful Satire Of God's Prophetic Ministry / Dealing With Stereotypes In Islam And Christianity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.