Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,046 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos (39731 Views)

Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter / PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State / Tinubu’s Daughter To Replace Abibatu Mogaji As New ‘iyaloja’? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Desola(f): 12:44pm On Jun 28, 2013
Demdem:

and how will this chieftancy title push the people to the edge? what percentage of lagosians even care about who becomes iyaloja when poverty is still ravaging the land?

Really? So you're saying that the Yoruba people in Lagos are so fixated on poverty that they do not see the nepotism going on and come election time it would not have any bearing in their decision making?

Yet in the same tone, you say the SW is enlightened and vastly intellectual? You are not bright!

The SW is clever when it suits you but when it comes to Tinubu we are fools and would only do as we are told because we are too hungry to think?

Oloun gbo! O go! O go o fenu hora!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Olaone1: 12:46pm On Jun 28, 2013
Demdem:

Can u kindly be specific and back it up also. That will make ur post much more sensible.
Maybe not you but ACN posters, I am sure.

But, seriously, man, you shouldn't even try to coat what Tinubu has just done.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Desola(f): 12:46pm On Jun 28, 2013
Joarams:

Tell them... Politics is not the business for "saints". I wonder why many people remain in that dream of Ideal types.

It might not be for saints but as long as leaders are elected through the votes of the populace, we will show you who the faint hearteds are.

You are all so stup1d for insulting the intellect of the Yoruba people!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Demdem(m): 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2013
Joarams:

Tell them... Politics is not the business for "saints". I wonder why many people remain in that dream of Ideal types.

its easier to secure the top position than to maintain it. Killers,murderers etc are everywhere trying to bring u down and secure ur post. Its the foolish that will allow such to happen. All avenues must be secured in making sure no loophole is allowed for them to penetrate because they arent resting either.
Only the wise can decipher this

No to the killer party no matter what. cool
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Pataki: 12:48pm On Jun 28, 2013
Wrong wrong move by Tinubu! The more reason why I don't even like the dude.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Demdem(m): 12:49pm On Jun 28, 2013
Desola:

Really? So you're saying that the Yoruba people in Lagos are so fixated on poverty that they do not see the nepotism going on and come election time it would not have any bearing in their decision making?

No,my question was what is the percentage of lagosians concerned about who iyaloja is?

Yet in the same tone, you say the SW is enlightened and vastly intellectual? You are not bright!

The SW is clever when it suits you but when it comes to Tinubu we are fools and would only do as we are told because we are too hungry to think?

Oloun gbo! O go! O go o fenu hora!

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Desola(f): 12:50pm On Jun 28, 2013
Demdem:

its easier to secure the top position than to maintain it. Killers,murderers etc are everywhere trying to bring u down and secure ur post. Its the foolish that will allow such to happen. All avenues must be secured in making sure no loophole is allowed for them to penetrate because they arent resting either.
Only the wise can decipher this

No to the killer party no matter what. cool

No to PDP! No to ACN!!!

No to all you forkers whose primary aim is to bring down the country!

No to sycophants!

No to evil people like you!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Bleszin(f): 12:50pm On Jun 28, 2013
Desola: If true, then tinubu must be uprooted and all his future ambition in Lagos and Nigeria must be stunted!

What rubbish is this! We shall not be put into servitude! Lagosians must rise against this evil! If left to his own devices, tinubu and indeed ACN might end up causing us even more damage than the evil PDP.

We must resist this nonsense!

Who wil speak upunless u want ur story 2 b in HISTORY***if u knw wat i mean***9ja i haïl thee

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Firefire(m): 12:52pm On Jun 28, 2013
I wish Tinubu, ACN, APC goodluck comes 2015.

I have said it times without number. Lagosians are NO FOOL.
We voted for Fashola in last election because of his 1st term performance. And what has he done in his 2nd term? NOTHING.
Alhaji Ahmed Bola Tinubu will be so disgrace in 2015. Insha'Allah.
ACN will look for tears and not find one.

I hope God will send a good fellow to rule Nigeria and deliver us from this wicked elements and sycophants. Cross carpeting set of people. Exodustic and wicked immigrant called politicians we have in Nigeria. Same wicked characters changing political party at will and claiming DEMOCRAT! 

How can you install your wife as senator, Install all your family into electable office without election.
INSTALL YOUR DAUGTHER AS IYALOJA – I pity you soon.

Who can tell me when last ACN did primary election in all places they rule and they are claiming democrat?
Who can tell me when last ACN in Lagos does any voting to elect; rather installation by Tinubu.

All Local Government and Development Centers chairmen in Lagos were installed by ONE MAN - BOLA AHMED TINUBU.

Do you know why ACN loss Ondo state election to Mimiko? Because Ahmed Tinubu installed ‘Akeredolu’ without election.

The General Officer Commanding of Ibadan Politics of years past. The Adedibu of the world:- You will cry for him when you visit his mansion at Ibadan all now desolate.

Senator Alhaji Ahmed Bola Tinubu please carry on with your orders, Powers and sword, you will soon be humbled.

2015 will let ACN or APC or PDP to know that LAGOSIANS/NIGERIANS are no more FOOLS.

Let wait and see.

Peace.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Demdem(m): 12:52pm On Jun 28, 2013
Ola one:
Maybe not you but ACN posters, I am sure.

But, seriously, man, you shouldn't even try to coat what Tinubu has just done.

U mean what the king just done right.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Firefire(m): 12:53pm On Jun 28, 2013
ok?
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Olaone1: 12:53pm On Jun 28, 2013
I will brb
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Demdem(m): 12:53pm On Jun 28, 2013
Desola:

No to PDP! No to ACN!!!

No to all you forkers whose primary aim is to bring down the country!

No to sycophants!

No to evil people like you!!!

Ur opinion is respected. cool
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by donchris999: 12:59pm On Jun 28, 2013
Have you now tacitly agreed that it is all political and not hereditary or royal rubbish as you have been trying to make us know hence your " politics is not a business of saints". So, you know all this while that Tinubu is not a saint and you see Gej in your dreams just because you want him to be a saint. Trust me, this will be the beginning of the end of Tinubu, unless, yorubas want to toe the path of kwarans who are backward and antiquated in their thinkings.
Joarams:

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Pukkah: 1:02pm On Jun 28, 2013
Demdem:

Do u know how old this daughter in question is? IS she not old enough to make her own decision and design her own path? are u even aware that she is a married woman? Oba made a decision, she sat down, thought about it and accepted. why should the father be blamed for this.
Just like OBJ said as regards her daughter, she is old enough to make her decisions.

The woman in question is an adult and there's no doubt about that.

However, in as much as I don't hate Tinubu (given our political circumstances), this one leaves a bitter taste in the mouth.

We know the way things work in Nigeria. The more you look, the less you see but we know ourselves.

I don't have a solid proof that Tinubu imposed his daughter or forced/cajoled the Oba to install his daughter as the Iyaloja. I don't even have any proof that she's not the most qualified.

But you see, we know the ways things work in our country.

You think Tinubu's wife simply got elected as a Senator without Tinubu's influence? You think Obasanjo's daughter became a Commissioner in Ogun State without his consultation? Bukola became a Governor without his father's input? Patience became a Perm Sec in Bayelsa without Jonathan's input? Haba!

You say that Jonathan is supporting Jang in the NGF but do we have any solid evidence? But, yeah, we know that Jonathan is behind Jang.

Let's not hairsplit issues. This decision is not good for Tinubu. It could even sway hitherto moderates to the other side.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Joarams(m): 1:04pm On Jun 28, 2013
Ola one:
I am with you. That, essentially, is what ACN is all about. Imagine, no primaries in a "progressive" democracy. A "progressive" party. shocked

smh...
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by frederal(m): 1:07pm On Jun 28, 2013
Ndia sona nairaland kafa na enwe onu okwu, lekwa ife nwoke a neme na lagosu ka obu ezi na olu ya. Tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Desola(f): 1:08pm On Jun 28, 2013
Pukkah:

However, in as much as I don't hate Tinubu (given our political circumstances), this one leaves a bitter taste in the mouth.

We know the way things work in Nigeria. The more you look, the less you see but we know ourselves.

I don't have a solid proof that Tinubu imposed his daughter or forced/cajoled the Oba to install his daughter as the Iyaloja. I don't even have any proof that she's not the most qualified.

You think Tinubu's wife simply got elected as a Senator without Tinubu's influence? You think Obasanjo's daughter became a Commissioner in Ogun State without his consultation? Bukola became a Governor without his father's input? Patience became a Perm Sec in Bayelsa without Jonathan's input? Haba!

You say that Jonathan is supporting Jang in the NGF but do we have any solid evidence? But, yeah, we know that Jonathan is behind Jang.

Let's not hairsplit issues. This decision is not good for Tinubu. It could even sway hitherto moderates to the other side.

You say it well and very well exampled by the emboldened. If we can make firm presumption that jonathan has a hand in jang becoming the "chairman" of the governor's forum, why is it so difficult to accept that Tinubu must be an influencing factor or the "influencer" in making his own daughter the iyaloja? Why are evil perpetrated readily acceptable when it comes to gej but not where tinubu is concerned?

You see absolute power corrupts absolutely! Tinubu is clearly divorced from reality and has failed to maintain constant watch of people's pulse. It is clear now that he lives in the same bubble as Jonathan. But we will help him burst that bubble.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Joarams(m): 1:10pm On Jun 28, 2013
donchris999: Have you now tacitly agreed that it is all political and not hereditary or royal rubbish as you have been trying to make us know hence your " politics is not a business of saints". So, you know all this while that Tinubu is not a saint and you see Gej in your dreams just because you want him to be a saint. Trust me, this will be the beginning of the end of Tinubu, unless, yorubas want to toe the path of kwarans who are backward and antiquated in their thinkings.

Never ever try to put words in the mouth of a grown man!
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Demdem(m): 1:10pm On Jun 28, 2013
Pukkah:

U are mixing so many things together. Yes, her father is powerful and may or may not influenced the Oba in council decision but eh, the final decision is the Kings
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by touchmehard: 1:12pm On Jun 28, 2013
Tinubu really wants to be in charge of Lagos State by all means. He has his men here and there holding strategic positions in Lagos Sate Government. Let us just see how this plays out. Na dem dem.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by kaze4blues(m): 1:13pm On Jun 28, 2013
Desola: This sh1t has gone too far! Way too far!!!

No one can be trusted to lead this country out of darkness anymore. Nigeria indeed has gone to the dogs!

Fork akiolu! Fork the tinubus! Fork the abalujes who do not see the clear nepotism going on here!

Why ur own too much sef....

Or u wan bcum iyaloja.

If its akiolu and the entire chiefs and kingmakers that have appointed her, then there is nothing anyone can do.

T'oba l'ase.....a king's word is final
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Katsumoto: 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2013
Something ACN folks dont understand is that Tinubu is tolerated. The hatred for PDP is what pushed folks to ACN. Particularly on fashola's godwill. The apathy some folks have towards politics has helped ACN. If the die is cast, folks who may have stayed at home may come out and vote against you. Perhaps ACN folks need to be reminded how Tinubu's wife was losting to the labour candidate before the election was cancelled.

In any case, maybe it is time to start sensitizing folks about tinubu's nepotism and tyranny by writing articles.Enough is enough.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Joarams(m): 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2013
Desola:

You say it well and very well exampled by the emboldened. If we can make firm presumption that jonathan has a hand in jang becoming the "chairman" of the governor's forum, why is it so difficult to accept that Tinubu must be an influencing factor or the "influencer" in making his own daughter the iyaloja? Why are evil perpetrated readily acceptable when it comes to gej but not where tinubu is concerned?

You see absolute power corrupts absolutely! Tinubu is clearly divorced from reality and has failed to maintain constant watch of people's pulse. It is clear now that he lives in the same bubble as Jonathan. But we will help him burst that bubble.

The fact that BAT is dreaded this much while not having any 'official' powers as the man you compare him to, is the sole reason why he remains BAT...and very much relevant in Nigerian politics of today.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by PHAYOL81: 1:16pm On Jun 28, 2013
Ijogz K: Is she fine? Can I marry her daughter in other to get a ministerial position by the APC led govt come 2015? Only time will tell

Like u get competitor here ooo. Mesef dey aspire 2 marry her coz dat na sure ministerial ticket. Wether she fine or not,me I don't bloody care oO.Hu no go like TOILET ALLOWANCE on top other plenty allowances wey ministers/senators dey get. Shey dat 1 no pass beauty? grin
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Demdem(m): 1:17pm On Jun 28, 2013
Desola:

Simple. Because before this decision by the king NOTHING suggests that state officials meddle on strictly traditional affairs. If it has been the trend before now, ii would have concluded also.
I still give the king the benefit of doubt. He acted alone all for the good and wellbeing of his kingdom.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Joarams(m): 1:17pm On Jun 28, 2013
Katsumoto: Something ACN folks dont understand is that Tinubu is tolerated. The hatred for PDP is what pushed folks to ACN. Particularly on fashola's godwill. The apathy some folks have towards politics has helped ACN. If the die is cast, folks who may have stayed at home may come out and vote against you. Perhaps ACN folks need to be reminded how Tinubu's wife was losting to the labour candidate before the election was cancelled.

In any case, maybe it is time to start sensitizing folks about tinubu's nepotism and tyranny by writing articles.Enough is enough.

It's better to make an effort than not...against ACN or not. Come out, vote and put your money where ...
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Katsumoto: 1:20pm On Jun 28, 2013
Joarams:

It's better to make an effort than not...against ACN or not. Come out, vote and put your money where ...

I have no interest in voting but there are other ways to be involved. grin
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by tpia5: 1:21pm On Jun 28, 2013
where's her bio, picture, where's her husband from, etc.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by tpia5: 1:22pm On Jun 28, 2013
Tinubu-Ojo holds a degree in Business Administration combined with Management at the Middlesex University, England and also a Masters in Business Administration.

Market men and women in the state believe she is going to give a facelift to the board due to her experience.

Also appointed a member of the board is Alhaja Kuburat Badmus. Their appointment took immediate effect. Tinubu's mother, Abibat Mogaji is the chairman of the board.

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2010/11/22/tinubu%E2%80%99s-daughter-is-market-board-deputy-chairman/
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Demdem(m): 1:23pm On Jun 28, 2013
tpia@:
where's her bio, picture, where's her husband from, etc.

Ask Oba in council that deemed it fit to honour her. grin grin
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Demdem(m): 1:25pm On Jun 28, 2013
[quote author=tpia@][/quote]

Interesting. So she is no novice neither is she a new comer. So what exactly is the problem here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (27) (Reply)

The Many Incredible Roles Of DSS Under President Muhammadu Buhari / Abba Kyari Taking Orders From Osinbajo For The Ist Time In FEC (Photos) / Governor Obiano Appoints Yul Edochie As Senior Special Adviser On Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.