Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,448 members, 7,958,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:44 PM

Uniben Is Stil Insisting On 200 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Uniben Is Stil Insisting On 200 (449 Views)

Did He Actually Drink The Purported Tea? Stil A Misery. / A Touching Story Of My LIFE, When I Was Stil In School, Share This Feelings Pals / Am Stil Thinking About Our ''end Of The Year Nairaland Beach/pool Side Party'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uniben Is Stil Insisting On 200 by effizzyman: 10:54am On Jun 28, 2013
According to the move of the FG/JAMB on the cut off mark for all the Universities in Nigeria from 200 to 180 2013/2014 JAMB, uniben came out and said they will not go back on the FG/JAMB declaration asking all universities to accept 180. Uniben has gone ahead to stand on their 200 for their cut off mark. I'm beginning to ask myself that who make law for the Universities in Nigeria now, is it FG/JAMB or UNIVERSITIES?
Uniben has gone ahead to fix their own date which is 13th of July, 2013. Please, can contact that as contact to the FG/JAMB to alert them of what uniben is going. How can uniben deny some students their right to gain admission into the university.
Please Nairalander, with one voice, let us take this matter to the relevant authority in other for them to call uniben to order. I scored 189 in this year jamb and am tired of sitting at home. God bless Nairalander. Here is my contact: 08068329287.

(1) (Reply)

The Lives Of Lagos Security Guards - We Are In Trouble / Desolation Or Fecund: Supreme Court To Choose For Nigeria / So Far So Good: How Was Your 1st Half Of The Year In Terms Of Achievement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.