Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

A Touching Story Of My LIFE, When I Was Stil In School, Share This Feelings Pals - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Touching Story Of My LIFE, When I Was Stil In School, Share This Feelings Pals (845 Views)

26 Ways To Take Back Your Life When You're Broken / How Can We Overcome Feelings Of Rejection? / Have You Ever Meet With Any Follow Nl Pals? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Touching Story Of My LIFE, When I Was Stil In School, Share This Feelings Pals by israelboy1(m): 12:51pm On Apr 04, 2013
#TOUCHING STORY OF MY LIFE IN SCHOOL#

friends, the reason of me writing this is just to encourage u the more, whenever you find urself in a deep shit.

There was a night, when i was still in ilaro, this kind of night i pray may u never experience it in Jesus name.

That night, i was hving just N70, 3cups of rice, and i wanted to cook half jollof (concortion), i used the N70 to buy kerosine, to my outmost surprise, i find myself writing out all the ingredients i will be using, and i am writing the names of people i will meet just to beg for this ingredient, whenever i reach their place, i will bring out the list , they will want to knw wats in the list but i will continue to hide it, so i was fortunate that night to get all the ingredients, i returned back to my house nd wanted to cook, haa #sobbing# i place groundnut oil nd kerosene together, nd i mistakenly pour groundnut oil inside stove, nd i light the stove, thou the stove was burning, i poured water, nd all of the ingredients inside, i now want to pour groundnut oil (keresine), i pour the kerosine inside rice, immediately i started smelling kerosene, i ignored it nd sat behind the stove waiting for the rice to get done, 30minutes past, water has nt been boiling, i opened the rice, #come see tears# i saw a magnificienly rice endowed with kerosene, i put the pot down, #slowly# i dismantle the stove #sharply#, i thought i will be able to seperate the kerosen from groundnut oil, the things we where thought in chemistry, omo na lie ooh, i wanted to try kerosene nd rice, trying to wash it, infact, immediately i remembered my chemistry teacher, i started cursing him, becos he has been teaching us lies #water coming out of my eyes# omo, i just prayed that night, nd held a tooth pick with me maybe God we perform wonders in my dream, nd we re hving a test by 7:00am the next day, haa, i woke up during the mid-night hour, started praying that food should just come from no where nd it should come nd meet me inside, i will pray for some minutes nd stop again, nd imagine myself seeing somebody with white cloths bringing food, omo i just changed prayer straight, that every devlish thinking in me should fall nd die.

That night was a terrible night friend, may u never experience such night in Jesus name.
Re: A Touching Story Of My LIFE, When I Was Stil In School, Share This Feelings Pals by sweettease(f): 1:48pm On Apr 04, 2013
Lwkmdfh..... Amen Oº°˚˚

(1) (Reply)

A Word For Sexkills / 9-years Old Boy Sneaks On Plane, Flies To Las Vegas / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.