Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

FASHOLA Commissions COWLSO Retirement Villa. PICS.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FASHOLA Commissions COWLSO Retirement Villa. PICS.. (11477 Views)

Fashola Commissions Jebba Hydro Power Plant In Niger State (photos) / Fashola Commissions Peninsula Integrated Power Project. . PICS... / Fashola Commissions 100 New Air-Conditioned Buses At Oshodi - PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FASHOLA Commissions COWLSO Retirement Villa. PICS.. by Gbawe: 5:37pm On Jun 28, 2013
wellmax:

Thats it! I know I'll find someone who's not sentimental.

My brother, I am rarely sentimental. Always brutally effective at pragmatic and critical thinking. This has personally gotten me far in life and it is what attracts the lies against me here by rabid fans of GEJ.
Re: FASHOLA Commissions COWLSO Retirement Villa. PICS.. by Gbawe: 5:38pm On Jun 28, 2013
DJTee:

Spot on...if this were GEJ, he would have been labelled clueless as usual. But we can now read between the lines and distill rhythm from all the noise... W will call a spade exactly what it is; no more no more

You people are all just born liars and creatures of hate. I dare you, here and now, to show where GEJ and/or his wife has done anything similarly commendable and it has been Gbawe showing up to mock/discredit their effort.

What pisses you bigoted and clannish fans of GEJ off is that I don't relent showing GEJ is a woeful leader letting Nigeria down. Because you are all petty individuals and dishonest losers who translate factual criticism to mean something else, you have all created the impression I malign GEJ for good things he does when this is simply not true. If you continue to claim so then Kindly prove it here and now !!!!

I have over 9,000.00 posts. Do it liars and prove your case or accept your entire lineage consist of liars!!!! Also, show that my criticism of GEJ are not for factual things such as how he has ignored, to the detriment of Nigerian, the recommendations of the Ribadu petroleum task force. You lot are no different to Okupe, Abati et al with how those agberos are ready to insult Chinua Achebe, Wole Soyinka and even Jesus if any of them dare criticises GEJ. You are not even honest enough to note that my criticism of GEJ are entirely factual. Petty losers.

1 Like

Re: FASHOLA Commissions COWLSO Retirement Villa. PICS.. by solomon111(m): 5:38pm On Jun 28, 2013
Gbawe:

Because you are a rabidly hateful twerp, you will will always find "hypocrisy" since that is what you are looking for in the writings of others you have been indoctrinated from the womb to hate blindly.

How is my correct criticism of Patience Jonathan asking for N2 billion from the Nigerian budget, for a silly mission house, similar to what this group have delivered? Only God can redeem your hateful heart.

You could not even visit the website provided to see what COWLSO to see what they are doing and note that they actually receive donation from the public, to carry out their work,before you launch into the hateful tirade that will kill you.

All you care to do is beef others and find negatives in what they write as you have been primed to do. Hateful loser. Nairalanders, abeg indluge me and visit the link below to see what COWLSO do with donations (such as sponsoring orphans and feed the poor campaign) while our brother in hate makes a case for Patience Jonathan demanding a N2 billion "mission house" , for wealthy and pampered African first ladies, to be paid for by Nigeria.

http://www.cowlso.com/donatenow.html
what donations from the public?
When was such donations made?
Who were those that donated?
What are they getting in return?
What is the use of such projects,when these so-called wives are wealthy enough to take care of themselves.
Why haven't fashola ask his friends to donate for the rehabilitation of public school in lagos?
Why haven't they donated for the repair for the repairs of the abominable roads in the mainland?
Why are most projects in lagos tolled when fashola has friends that can donate for those projects.?
You people are just deceiving yourselves.

4 Likes

Re: FASHOLA Commissions COWLSO Retirement Villa. PICS.. by solomon111(m): 5:40pm On Jun 28, 2013
Gbawe:

You people are all just born liars and creatures of hate. I dare you, here and now, to show where GEJ and/or his wife has done anything similarly commendable and it has been Gbawe showing up to mock/discredit their effort.

What pisses you bigoted and clannish fans of GEJ off is that I don't relent showing GEJ is a woeful leader letting Nigeria down. Because you are all petty individuals and dishonest losers who translate factual criticism to mean something else, you have all created the impression I malign GEJ for good things he does when this is simply not true. If you continue to claim so then Kindly prove it here and now !!!!

I have over 9,000.00 posts. Do it liars !!!! Also, show that my criticism of GEJ are not for factual things such as how he has ignored, to the detriment of Nigerian, the recommendations of the Ribadu petroleum task force. You lot are no different to Okupe, Abati et al with how those agberos are ready to insult Chinua Achebe, Wole Soyinks and even Jesus if any of them dare criticises GEJ. You are not even honest enough to note that the criticism is entirely factual. Petty losers.
you are a bigot and a shameless human being.

1 Like

Re: FASHOLA Commissions COWLSO Retirement Villa. PICS.. by Truckpusher(m): 5:41pm On Jun 28, 2013
Gbawe: Wow. Impressive. I have to confess I did not even know of COWLSO (Committee of wives of Lagos State officials) let alone expect projects like this from them. It seems it is all hands on board to make Lagos dignified. Kudos COWLSO.
My question is,how sustainable is this project and how many retiree will benefit from this?.....smh.

1 Like

Re: FASHOLA Commissions COWLSO Retirement Villa. PICS.. by Gbawe: 5:43pm On Jun 28, 2013
solomon111: what donations from the public?
When was such donations made?
Who were those that donated?
What are they getting in return?
What is the use of such projects,when these so-called wives are wealthy enough to take care of themselves.
Why haven't fashola ask his friends to donate for the rehabilitation of public school in lagos?
Why haven't they donated for the repair for the repairs of the abominable roads in the mainland?
Why are most projects in lagos tolled when fashola has friends that can donate for those projects.?
You people are just deceiving yourselves.

You must think I have time for a hateful loser like you. Am I the director of COWLSO? I have simply gone to their website and seen what appears genuinely commendable effort. ANy decent person would agree but not a creature of hate like you. You must drag GEJ into this while slandering other posters.

If GEJ or his wife and Bayelsa State are doing similar then bring that to our attention let us appraise it. Till then, get out of my face with your silly questions. Better still, prove my "hypocrisy" and show where I have knocked GEJ or his wife for doing similar to what we read of here. If you are honest you will admit I criticise GEJ for legitimate reasons, related to his poor leadership, such as his unjustifiable insistence on maintaining a fleet of 10 airplanes when many nations of the world, to include those richer and more stable than Nigeria, have one plane or none!!! Yours is to just hate others blindly and lie against them.

1 Like

Re: FASHOLA Commissions COWLSO Retirement Villa. PICS.. by solomon111(m): 5:43pm On Jun 28, 2013
Truckpusher: My question is,how sustainable is this project and how many retiree will benefit from this?.....smh.

These retirees are already wealthy.
Is this what lagos state should be spending funds on?

1 Like

Re: FASHOLA Commissions COWLSO Retirement Villa. PICS.. by samuel900(m): 5:45pm On Jun 28, 2013
solomon111: When is fashola going to repair the dilapidated schools in lagos and also those murderous roads in Bariga?
Why is he wasting tax payers money on irrelevances?
when ur PDP Brothers win Lagos, let them do it.
Re: FASHOLA Commissions COWLSO Retirement Villa. PICS.. by solomon111(m): 5:47pm On Jun 28, 2013
Gbawe:

You must think I have time for a hateful loser like you. Am I the director of COWLSO? I have simply gone to their website and seen what appears genuinely commendable effort. If GEJ or his wife and Bayelsa State are doing similar then bring that to our attention let us appraise it. Till then, get out of my face with your silly questions.
you went to their website appraised the project and found out it was a genuinely comendable effort?
Lol.

2 Likes

Re: FASHOLA Commissions COWLSO Retirement Villa. PICS.. by solomon111(m): 5:49pm On Jun 28, 2013
samuel900: when ur PDP Brothers win Lagos, let them do it.
So those projects are no longer valid because it's ACN abi?
I just dey laugh.

1 Like

Re: FASHOLA Commissions COWLSO Retirement Villa. PICS.. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 28, 2013
solomon111: So those projects are no longer valid because it's ACN abi?
I just dey laugh.

What's your main objection to this project?

a. It was done by wives of LASG officials?
b. It was done with private funds not drawn from LASG budgets?
c. It was done for retirees?

2 Likes

Re: FASHOLA Commissions COWLSO Retirement Villa. PICS.. by gidiMonsta(m): 5:57pm On Jun 28, 2013
solomon111: And to even think that the OP was castigating akpabio in another thread not long ago for building a world class stadium, calling a misplaced priority and a waste of funds,one just begin to wonder if these ACN scums know how ridiculously absurd they have began to sound like.

This wasn't built with Lagos tax-payers funds, Fashola was only there as the special guest of honour.

1 Like

Re: FASHOLA Commissions COWLSO Retirement Villa. PICS.. by biafranqueen: 5:58pm On Jun 28, 2013
Gbawe: COWLSO website below. Interesting. You learn something new in life daily if interested in banishing personal ignorance.

http://www.cowlso.com/
Thanks for this information
Re: FASHOLA Commissions COWLSO Retirement Villa. PICS.. by biafranqueen: 5:59pm On Jun 28, 2013
Prof Corruption:

This is correct thank you for informing people that don't have time to go to the website :' kiss
Re: FASHOLA Commissions COWLSO Retirement Villa. PICS.. by gidiMonsta(m): 6:00pm On Jun 28, 2013
solomon111: When is fashola going to repair the dilapidated schools in lagos and also those murderous roads in Bariga?
Why is he wasting tax payers money on irrelevances?

Actually Bariga roads are been fixed as we speak. As for the schools; a lot as been done already but I feel its still not enough to reverse the years of rot in our system.
Re: FASHOLA Commissions COWLSO Retirement Villa. PICS.. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2013
LATER U WILL HEAR THAT THE RETIREES ARE SELLING THE HOUSES
THEN THEY WILL START CURSING THE GOVERNOR SAYING HE HAS DONE NOTHING
NIGERIANS SMH
Re: FASHOLA Commissions COWLSO Retirement Villa. PICS.. by biafranqueen: 6:06pm On Jun 28, 2013
This is wonderful. It was women like this that by action shamed the American and European government into doing something to help the citizens. It was women like this that help to create welfare, free medical and food for poor. Leaders are a reflection of the people. How we think they think how we act they act.
When we appreciate goods things they continue to happen in your personal life for our nation and for the world.
When we are grateful for small things then what you are grateful for will continue to show up in bigger ways.
When we talk about what we love it will keep happening if you focus on what we hate it will keep showing up.
Re: FASHOLA Commissions COWLSO Retirement Villa. PICS.. by thomason: 6:08pm On Jun 28, 2013
This thread is making me laugh, Mr Solomon is angry, crying and cursing people because of Lagos COWLSO Villa. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FASHOLA Commissions COWLSO Retirement Villa. PICS.. by biafranqueen: 6:10pm On Jun 28, 2013
gidiMonsta:

Actually Bariga roads are been fixed as we speak. As for the schools; a lot as been done already but I feel its still not enough to reverse the years of rot in our system.
is it better we start from some where then not do anything at all? We must crawl before they walk and walk before they run. They are learning. Lets give thanks. Have a blessed weekend my friend!
Re: FASHOLA Commissions COWLSO Retirement Villa. PICS.. by Gbawe: 6:12pm On Jun 28, 2013
biafranqueen: This is wonderful. It was women like this that by action shamed the American and European government into doing something to help the citizens. It was women like this that help to create welfare, free medical and food for poor. Leaders are a reflection of the people. How we think they think how we act they act.
When we appreciate goods things they continue to happen in your personal life for our nation and for the world.
When we are grateful for small things then what you are grateful for will continue to show up in bigger ways.
When we talk about what we love it will keep happening if you focus on what we hate it will keep showing up.

God bless you ojare. I was not even aware of this effort and this is why I am pleasantly surprised since I know the sad status quo that means many wives connected to governance simply junket around the world buying louboutin shoes and luxury bags. Good to see these women giving back. I don't see why anyone would be angry with this.
Re: FASHOLA Commissions COWLSO Retirement Villa. PICS.. by horlla(m): 6:13pm On Jun 28, 2013
Some people try to complicate issues.....if you read the report very well it says for retirees civil servants.Not for personal use of the politicians.
Re: FASHOLA Commissions COWLSO Retirement Villa. PICS.. by Gbawe: 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2013
solomon111: you are a bigot and a shameless human being.

That is all you have? Why don't you take up this challenge I directly levelled at you and others, who have now run away, in the post you quote? I think sensible posters will know who the bigot and shameless human being is with how you spurn a direct chance to prove your case. Note that there is no creature more wretched in humanity than a man who maligns the character of others with lies. Prove your case or accept you are such a creature !!!

Because you are all petty individuals and dishonest losers who translate factual criticism to mean something else, you have all created the impression I malign GEJ for good things he does when this is simply not true. If you continue to claim so then Kindly prove it here and now !!!!

I have over 9,000.00 posts. Do it liars !!!!
Also, show that my criticism of GEJ are not for factual things such as how he has ignored, to the detriment of Nigerian, the recommendations of the Ribadu petroleum task force.
Re: FASHOLA Commissions COWLSO Retirement Villa. PICS.. by Gbawe: 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2013
biafranqueen: is it better we start from some where then not do anything at all? We must crawl before they walk and walk before they run. They are learning. Lets give thanks. Have a blessed weekend my friend!

Thank you. This, in reality, comes as a pleasant surprise to me because of my perception of Nigerian political wives as totally focused on themselves and the privileges/trappings of office their husband's job secures. Commendable these set of women have constituted themselves into a formal body now delivering projects such as that under discussion in this thread.

1 Like

Re: FASHOLA Commissions COWLSO Retirement Villa. PICS.. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 28, 2013
This is actually a good model for others to copy.

1 Like

Re: FASHOLA Commissions COWLSO Retirement Villa. PICS.. by vanunu: 6:34pm On Jun 28, 2013
Well done Fash, but you look 10years older than Charly boy who is 62Years.
Re: FASHOLA Commissions COWLSO Retirement Villa. PICS.. by kingthreat(m): 6:41pm On Jun 28, 2013
Good the old have hope
Re: FASHOLA Commissions COWLSO Retirement Villa. PICS.. by Akshow: 6:49pm On Jun 28, 2013
Prof Corruption:

nice questions. I think some bigots Just have to be ignored on this forum. They are busy shouting tax payers money and bad roads for a project done by a union of women. Shame!

1 Like

Re: FASHOLA Commissions COWLSO Retirement Villa. PICS.. by mueller(m): 6:54pm On Jun 28, 2013
Can't we for once see things through a detribalised, non-partisan and non-religious prism? Don't we have posters with such magnanimity of heart that can hold discourse on a plane that transcends all the pettiness that tear us apart? I fear for my nation and countrymen on both sides of the divide!
Re: FASHOLA Commissions COWLSO Retirement Villa. PICS.. by erayo2GCA(m): 6:56pm On Jun 28, 2013
where is Danbaba Suntai?
Re: FASHOLA Commissions COWLSO Retirement Villa. PICS.. by biafranqueen: 7:01pm On Jun 28, 2013
Gbawe:

God bless you ojare. I was not even aware of this effort and this is why I am pleasantly surprised since I know the sad status quo that means many wives connected to governance simply junket around the world buying louboutin shoes and luxury bags. Good to see these women giving back. I don't see why anyone would be angry with this.
Back to sender God will Bless you 10xs more!
The good thing is you appreciate it and took the time to inform people like me. Now when we have conversations with our people we have something good to say about Nigerian leaders wives. Trust me when I say others will follow to prove they can do better. In the end we the people will benefit. Once again thanks and have a beautiful weekend
Re: FASHOLA Commissions COWLSO Retirement Villa. PICS.. by Garrithe1st: 7:03pm On Jun 28, 2013
Ironically, the most foolish poster on this thread bears the name of a very wise king in Bible times..

cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: FASHOLA Commissions COWLSO Retirement Villa. PICS.. by biafranqueen: 7:06pm On Jun 28, 2013
Akshow: nice questions. I think some bigots Just have to be ignored on this forum. They are busy shouting tax payers money and bad roads for a project done by a union of women. Shame!
Thank you for bringing this up ALL bigots must be ignored on all forums if we ignore them they will look for another way to get attention that is hopefully productive.
You have to know misery loves company. cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obiano Donates Salary To Less Priviledge In Anambra / Protest For The Release Of Ikenga Imo Ugochinyere Detained By DSS (Pics) / Return Of Fuel Subsidies Disturbing, IMF Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.