Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,720 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Someone Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Help (827 Views)

Can Someone Help Me Explain This Girl's Bio? / Can Someone Help With This!! / Can Someone Help Me Solve This. . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Someone Help by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 14, 2008
I need you guys views here. There are these two chics in my neighbourhood, though, away from each other. which i'm in love with and they both like me. I want to date one of them but my fear is that i have never been involved in such 'close' relationship before. please your views are welcome 'cos i'm kinda confused.

Please bail me out before its too late.
Re: Someone Help by jaybee3(m): 1:47pm On May 14, 2008
Your confusion is far from ur inability to make a choice.
You claim you are in love with the 2 girls (how da heck can u be? even those that have numerous wives don't love 'em all)

Fair enough you might be attracted to 'em both based on ticks on your personal order of criteria (Don't know if you have this), but no but urself is capable of choosing for you so make up your mind.

Risk of loosing both 'em because of your confusion is far greater than risk of dating the wrong one (U claim to be in love with both of 'em so whichever one u choose will hopefully be d right one (do the maths))

Or do you want to play both of 'em? if you do decide to go via dis route, consequences might be far greater than u think. eg. heartbroken, 'em girls ganging up on u to disgrace ur ass

(1) (Reply)

Men: What Do You Lot [b]really[/b]want? / Faith In Relationships / How Would You French Kiss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.