Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Traveling To Qatar-- A Journey To Hell - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling To Qatar-- A Journey To Hell (15400 Views)

5 Years Working Parmit To Qatar With Appointment Letter In Nigeria / 5 Years Working Parmit To Qatar (no Deposit Please!) / Traveling To Ghana Via Abc Transport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traveling To Qatar-- A Journey To Hell by AstralBody: 10:12pm On Jan 11, 2020
ditho2017:
@nobody, I need your email pls to get some clarifications. Mine is kingsafricanstore@gmail.com.
Thanks
gringrin
He can't see ur message,he has already deactivated his account, that's d reason it's showing Nobody!
Re: Traveling To Qatar-- A Journey To Hell by NaijadrivaCars: 8:58am On Jan 12, 2020
Dem go hear?
Arabs no get pity o.
Re: Traveling To Qatar-- A Journey To Hell by ebuka10box(m): 3:51am On Jan 16, 2020
Please I wanna book a to and fro ticket from Dubai to Nigeria , February 15 to march 17. Please how much is it gonna cost me and how do I go about it . I'm planning on usin Egypt air. Suggestions needed please
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Traveling To Qatar-- A Journey To Hell by Agbeni33: 1:39pm On Jan 16, 2020
In December, I met a man who said I can travel within a month if am financially ready. He said I should come and see him.
One faithful day, I went to meet with the man and when I got there he said which country did I want to go? And I gave him the countries I want.

The man told me that Qatar is available at rate of 750k that if am ready that there is someone that will pick me up once I arrive. He said there is accommodation and that I will get job immediately I get there.

Immediately I told him that am not really interested in Qatar and that am not desperate to leave Nigeria. I told him these because have done my own thorough research.

My candid advice is that if you want to leave make your research very well so that you don't fall victim.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Student Visa Interview Frequently Asked Questions And Answers / Diaspora Commission Reacts To Video Of Woman Beaten At Nigerian Embassy, Italy / US Embassy Denies Closing In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.