Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) (7667 Views)

See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol / Fifty Shades Of Grey Banned In Nigeria Cinemas Due To Sexual Content / A Letter To My Children About Fifty Shades Of Grey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by tpia5: 1:03am On Jul 01, 2013
hmm, he seems a bit overexposed for a 27 year old then.

early bloomer perhaps.

another list:

http://www.christianpost.com/news/fifty-shades-of-grey-movie-cast-rumors-who-will-play-christian-grey-anastasia-steele-98998/

Although many names have been connected with the Christian Grey part, the main contenders on the Internet rumors have been Ian Somerhalder, Matt Bomer, Henry Cavill. However, recently joining them as one of the favorites for the part was Robert Pattinson from the Twilight series of films.
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 01, 2013
Matt bomer. Lord have mercy embarassed
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by tpia5: 1:08am On Jul 01, 2013
henry cavill

ian somerhalder

matt bomer

[img]http://www.cmu.edu/homepage/images/2009/mattBomer_236x236.jpg[/img]
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by Nobody: 1:10am On Jul 01, 2013
embarassed embarassed

Matt bomer is g.ay cry
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by tpia5: 1:11am On Jul 01, 2013
oh, didnt know that.

however, that wouldnt prevent him from playing the role if he gets it?
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by tpia5: 1:13am On Jul 01, 2013
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by Nobody: 1:13am On Jul 01, 2013
Hes gay ! I cant fantasize over a gay person. cry
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by Nobody: 1:14am On Jul 01, 2013
tpia@:
seems people prefer him though, going by this article:

http://www.latintimes.com/articles/5767/20130628/fifty-shades-movie-cast-matt-bomer-christian.htm

I'll go with that Ian guy instead.
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by tpia5: 1:15am On Jul 01, 2013
^ why not fantasize over jim iyke, davido or another nigerian actor.
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by Nobody: 1:16am On Jul 01, 2013
tpia@:
^ why not fantasize over jim iyke, davido or another nigerian actor.

Jim Iyke ? lipsrsealed

I'll go with lynxxx
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by tpia5: 1:18am On Jul 01, 2013
adaobi123:

I'll go with that Ian guy instead.

yes, he looks the part, although somewhat wild, that wouldn't necessarily go with a business minded persona.

However, richard branson does come to mind, he also doesnt have a typical business oriented appearance- the long hair etc.
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by Nobody: 1:19am On Jul 01, 2013
tpia@:

yes, he looks the part somewhat, although somewhat wild, that wouldn't necessarily go with a business minded persona.

However, richard branson does come to mind, he also doesnt have a typical business oriented appearance- the long hair etc.

Richard branson ? The virgin owner ?!
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by tpia5: 1:25am On Jul 01, 2013
i mean richard branson doesnt have a typical business appearance, not that he should act the part.
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by tpia5: 1:27am On Jul 01, 2013
seems there's already a media blitz for matt bomer, although he didnt get the part.

[img]http://listas.eleconomista.es/system/items/000/027/584/medium/9.jpg?1371233631[/img]

Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by Nobody: 1:27am On Jul 01, 2013
tpia@:
i mean richard branson doesnt have a typical business appearance, not that he should act the part.

Ohh I see.

We shall see soon who gets the main parts.
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by Nobody: 1:28am On Jul 01, 2013
He so fits the part. embarassed
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by tpia5: 1:43am On Jul 01, 2013
adaobi123: He so fits the part. embarassed

i dont know much about the main character, but if it were just light romantic material, hugh grant also did that well when he was younger.

otherwise, i'd say brad pitt, but he's blonde.
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by Nobody: 1:49am On Jul 01, 2013
tpia@:

i dont know much about the main character, but if it were just light romantic material, hugh grant also did that well when he was younger.

otherwise, i'd say brad pitt, but he's blonde.

Bradley Cooper would be nice too
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by tpia5: 1:51am On Jul 01, 2013
he looks too "clean"?

Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by Nobody: 1:56am On Jul 01, 2013
tpia@:
he looks too "clean"?

Lol. Not rough enough ?
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by tpia5: 2:01am On Jul 01, 2013
no, he's more like a richard gere/ryan reynolds/james marsden type.
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by Nobody: 2:05am On Jul 01, 2013
tpia@:
no, he's more like a richard gere/ryan reynolds/james marsden type.

Hmmmm.....IMO its between Ian and matt. May the the best man win.
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by lumeviewscom: 10:08am On Jul 01, 2013
tpia@:
maybe leonardo di caprio, brad pitt or one of these guys:

http://news.moviefone.com/2012/02/13/ryan-gosling-channing-tat/#!fullscreen&slide=0

johnny depp, of course, would be a shoo in, but he might have women overly affected by the movie.

anyway, a lot would depend on who the director is.

Brad Pitt and Co. are too old for the role!
I like your Zac Efron idea.
The movie will be out exactly 1 year from today...
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by lumeviewscom: 10:58am On Jul 01, 2013
Nomski0:
Wow! The novels are amazing......very interesting book series.
For real? First time i've heard of the books.
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by Nomski0(f): 10:40pm On Jul 01, 2013
lumeviews.com:

For real? First time i've heard of the books.
Most of the movies of nowadays are novel adaptations. Writers are making it seriously. Fifty shades was written first on www.fanfiction.net as a twilight fic, edward was christian and bella was anna, E'L James removed the story and published it.
60% of hollywood movies are novels.
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by druid06(m): 10:44pm On Jul 01, 2013
Nomski0:
Most of the movies of nowadays are novel adaptations. Writers are making it seriously. Fifty shades was written first on www.fanfiction.net as a twilight fic, edward was christian and bella was anna, E'L James removed the story and published it.
60% of hollywood movies are novels.

No thank you but I'm sticking to read fiction like detectives novels and crime.
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by Nomski0(f): 10:45pm On Jul 01, 2013
lumeviews.com:

Brad Pitt and Co. are too old for the role!
I like your Zac Efron idea.
The movie will be out exactly 1 year from today...
Zac will be perfect for the role. But Ian, just breathes Christian.....his character Damon on The vampire diaries, is a P.G version of Christian, he could play the X-rated one as easily.
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by lumeviewscom: 11:05pm On Jul 01, 2013
druid06:

No thank you but I'm sticking to read non-fiction like detectives novels and crime.
"non-fiction detective novels"? I'm lost.
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by lumeviewscom: 11:11pm On Jul 01, 2013
Nomski0:
Zac will be perfect for the role. But Ian, just breathes Christian.....his character Damon on The vampire diaries, is a P.G version of Christian, he could play the X-rated one as easily.
Ian is my personal favorite for the role. But he's receiving criticism for it based on the similarity of the roles. He's actually lobbying for the role in the media. Says he's passionate about playing Christian.

1 Like

Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by druid06(m): 11:17pm On Jul 01, 2013
lumeviews.com:

"non-fiction detective novels"? I'm lost.

Oops! Sorry!. I think the vodka has started to take a toll on me.. grin grin grin... I meant fiction.
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by folakeojo(f): 2:53pm On Jul 02, 2013
I remember reading the 1st book and imagining ian somerhalder for the part of christian grey even before I heard dere wud b a movie. I think he is perfect for the role. Matt Bomer is another fantastic choice. Stephen amell is too one note for dt kind of role. Zac efron?? I don't really agree cos christian grey is someone who is young but has an old soul, I dnt see zac convincingly actn dt way. And please no robert pattinson. Enough! After all d role was based on his in twilight.
P.S. Everyone is focusing on the guy and forgetting d gal's role. God forbid that its another kristen stewart clone. Don't want to watch someone looking like she has an epileptic episode when she gazes at christian. I wonder who can play dt part well. Any ideas?
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by folakeojo(f): 2:56pm On Jul 02, 2013
Another gud one wud have been armie hammer, but he has ruled himself out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Download Movie Call Of The Wild (2020) / Do Actors Really Cry In Movies? / Wwe Backlash 2017(bet9ja Ticket)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.