Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) (7668 Views)

See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol / Fifty Shades Of Grey Banned In Nigeria Cinemas Due To Sexual Content / A Letter To My Children About Fifty Shades Of Grey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by tpia5: 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2013
Innocence is a matter of the right makeup.

1 Like

Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by lumeviewscom: 7:10pm On Jul 24, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Virgin in hollywood seriously
I don't think he means a "virgin" literally...
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by lumeviewscom: 7:10pm On Jul 24, 2013
tpia@:
Innocence is a matter of the right makeup.
Exactly!
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by lumeviewscom: 7:13pm On Jul 24, 2013
sholay2011:
Jennifer lawrence would do a fantastic job wiv the female role. I even read she is the first choice for the role but I don't think shez interested. She is in "Hunger games", "Winter's bone" and "Silver linings playbook".

Mr Dillish! I no see you before o. Nice one...
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by RoyalAssasin: 7:47pm On Jul 24, 2013
lumeviews.com:

I don't think he means a "virgin" literally...
Som1 called my name?
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by RoyalAssasin: 7:49pm On Jul 24, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Virgin in hollywood seriously
No virgin there again? Haba!
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by lumeviewscom: 2:34pm On Jul 25, 2013
Update: E.L. James has revealed Sam Taylor-Johnson as the "Fifty Shades of Grey" movie director... based on the e.r.o.t.i.c novel, which originally began as Twilight fan fiction.

"I am excited to be charged with the evolution of Fifty Shades of Grey from page to screen," Taylor-Johnson told media. "For the legions of fans, I want to say that I will honor the power of Erika's book and the characters of Christian and Anastasia. They are under my skin, too."
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by Nomski0(f): 2:46pm On Jul 25, 2013
We just want to know the cast....more importantly who plays Christian. When will they decide for God sakes?
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by GotNoSwaggg: 3:43pm On Jul 25, 2013
Nomski0: We just want to know the cast....more importantly who plays Christian. When will they decide for God sakes?
Those people are jokers. Keeping us waiting for no reason.
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by sizzlezNBT(f): 11:06am On Jul 27, 2013
lumeviews.com:

You mean you loved it that much? lol...I think Christian Grey is the ultimate psycho.
no he'z nt ,evry1 hz deir taste buh nyweiz sme1 introduced him to it n he hd a terrible childhood
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by sizzlezNBT(f): 11:09am On Jul 27, 2013
GotNoSwaggg: Those people are jokers. Keeping us waiting for no reason.
they hv 2 bcz of those kinky scenes n nt evry actor/actress is bold enuff 2 do it n also potray d characters well...
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by GotNoSwaggg: 8:56pm On Jul 29, 2013
sizzlez_NBT: they hv 2 bcz of those kinky scenes n nt evry actor/actress is bold enuff 2 do it n also potray d characters well...
It can't be that difficult... like one poster stated above, hollywood is not exactly filled with saints
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by sizzlezNBT(f): 11:00pm On Aug 03, 2013
GotNoSwaggg: It can't be that difficult... like one poster stated above, hollywood is not exactly filled with saints
i know buh u dnt want negative tongues to wag... N my hopes r down sef cz d dudes (ian somerhalder-vampire diaries, stephen amell-arrow) i wntd 2 b christian dnt wn2 b in d movie
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by Nomski0(f): 8:10am On Aug 04, 2013
sizzlez_NBT: i know buh u dnt want negative tongues to wag... N my hopes r down sef cz d dudes (ian somerhalder-vampire diaries, stephen amell-arrow) i wntd 2 b christian dnt wn2 b in d movie
No no no. Ian is so interested in the role....he stated it right from the get-go.
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by lumeviewscom: 2:18pm On Aug 04, 2013
Nomski0:
No no no. Ian is so interested in the role....he stated it right from the get-go.
Yes... He has spoken about it several times. Mentioned it again a couple of weeks ago.
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by sizzlezNBT(f): 9:13am On Aug 05, 2013
Nomski0:
he is buh I fink I read smefin abt him nt diggin d explicit part n den I heard dey were lookin in2 dt dude dt acted as superman or smefin
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by sizzlezNBT(f): 9:14am On Aug 05, 2013
lumeviews.com:

Yes... He has spoken about it several times. Mentioned it again a couple of weeks ago.
if he is den AMEN to that
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by Nomski0(f): 10:28am On Aug 05, 2013
sizzlez_NBT: he is buh I fink I read smefin abt him nt diggin d explicit part n den I heard dey were lookin in2 dt dude dt acted as superman or smefin
Trust me Ian is not scared of throwing his sex appeal in our faces...he wants the role and i think it suits him just right.
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by sizzlezNBT(f): 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2013
Nomski0:
Trust me Ian is not scared of throwing his sex appeal in our faces...he wants the role and i think it suits him just right.
he digs d bad guy role wella buh i dnt fink he hz strength for kinky sha
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by Nomski0(f): 8:51am On Aug 06, 2013
sizzlez_NBT: he digs d bad guy role wella buh i dnt fink he hz strength for kinky sha
He's got the complete christian grey package, and trust me ian is not scared to bare it all, he's got this i'm-hot-and-i-want-you-to-see-it kind of attitude.

1 Like

Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by sizzlezNBT(f): 5:57pm On Aug 07, 2013
Nomski0:
He's got the complete christian grey package, and trust me ian is not scared to bare it all, he's got this i'm-hot-and-i-want-you-to-see-it kind of attitude.
u sabi describe... Lol tru sha
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 02, 2013

2 Likes

Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by ellab(f): 12:29am On Sep 03, 2013
adaobi123: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2408996/50-Shades-Of-Grey-movie-casts-Charlie-Hunnam-Dakota-Johnson-lead-roles.html

Its been revealed !!!! grin
The guy is ok but the lady is a "no no" 4 me.
Still don't understand y they dint choose ian somerhalder.
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 03, 2013
ella.b:

The guy is ok but the lady is a "no no" 4 me.
Still don't understand y they dint choose ian somerhalder.

They got the girl spot on. It's the man that's the problem.
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by UjSizzle(f): 9:34am On Sep 03, 2013
I'm cool with the dude, it's the female am not sure of. Tho I wanted Ian soooo bad cry

1 Like

Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by lumeviewscom: 12:07am On Sep 04, 2013
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by tpia5: 5:41pm On Sep 04, 2013
i still havent read the books, but from what i hear, they seem to be as titillating as the clan of the cave bear series?

those would be banned by a monk.
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 04, 2013
tpia@:
i still havent read the books, but from what i hear, they seem to be as titillating as the clan of the cave bear series?

those would be banned by a monk.

Kinda true. The story line was a bit of a drag. undecided

1 Like

Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by UjSizzle(f): 7:22pm On Sep 04, 2013
Can i get a link for the books?
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 04, 2013
uj_sizzle: Can i get a link for the books?

http://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/132212839?width=360

I think you can download too.......I think.

1 Like

Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by UjSizzle(f): 9:26pm On Sep 04, 2013
adaobi123:

http://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/132212839?width=360

I think you can download too.......I think.
Thanks babe
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 04, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Thanks babe

Welcome smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Download Movie Call Of The Wild (2020) / Do Actors Really Cry In Movies? / Wwe Backlash 2017(bet9ja Ticket)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.