Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,733 members, 7,813,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) (7666 Views)

See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol / Fifty Shades Of Grey Banned In Nigeria Cinemas Due To Sexual Content / A Letter To My Children About Fifty Shades Of Grey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by sholay2011(m): 3:08pm On Jul 02, 2013
folakeojo: I remember reading the 1st book and imagining ian somerhalder for the part of christian grey even before I heard dere wud b a movie. I think he is perfect for the role. Matt Bomer is another fantastic choice. Stephen amell is too one note for dt kind of role. Zac efron?? I don't really agree cos christian grey is someone who is young but has an old soul, I dnt see zac convincingly actn dt way. And please no robert pattinson. Enough! After all d role was based on his in twilight.
P.S. Everyone is focusing on the guy and forgetting d gal's role. God forbid that its another kristen stewart clone. Don't want to watch someone looking like she has an epileptic episode when she gazes at christian. I wonder who can play dt part well. Any ideas?
Jennifer lawrence would do a fantastic job wiv the female role. I even read she is the first choice for the role but I don't think shez interested. She is in "Hunger games", "Winter's bone" and "Silver linings playbook".
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by wonlasewonimi: 3:24pm On Jul 02, 2013
Na to dey carry tissue go cinema be that.
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by folakeojo(f): 3:59pm On Jul 02, 2013
sholay2011:
Jennifer lawrence would do a fantastic job wiv the female role. I even read she is the first choice for the role but I don't think shez interested. She is in "Hunger games", "Winter's bone" and "Silver linings playbook".

Jennifer lawrence is a terrific actress no doubt but I hav to wonder about her portrayal of the role. She tends to portray a level of maturity way beyond her years in most of her roles especially silver linings playbook where u wud almst forget d age diff btwn her nd brad. But anna's character is quite innocent and a bit naïve at first..I wonder if she can portray dt syd well..

P.S. I see ur work on the bba thread...I'm a fan

1 Like

Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by sholay2011(m): 4:18pm On Jul 02, 2013
folakeojo:

Jennifer lawrence is a terrific actress no doubt but I hav to wonder about her portrayal of the role. She tends to portray a level of maturity way beyond her years in most of her roles especially silver linings playbook where u wud almst forget d age diff btwn her nd brad. But anna's character is quite innocent and a bit naïve at first..I wonder if she can portray dt syd well..

P.S. I see ur work on the bba thread...I'm a fan
Your post is really on point. Jennifer acts very mature roles. I couldn't believe she was 21 when she did Silver linings playbook. Since you said the female role needs being naive, what of Emma Watson, that girl in the harry potter series. she is now a big geh now oh. Saw her recently in a movie: The perks of being a wallflower. She has this innocent look too.

PS: Thanks for your comment wiv respect to BBA.
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2013
I agree with the above Emma Watson is a good candidate
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by folakeojo(f): 4:35pm On Jul 02, 2013
Unfortunately emma watson has also said she wouldn't take the role...I wonder y the good ones jst dey remove themselves sha...maybe cos of the content.
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 02, 2013
folakeojo: Unfortunately emma watson has also said she wouldn't take the role...I wonder y the good ones jst dey remove themselves sha...maybe cos of the content.

I dont blame her though. Its just like a por.n movie but with lots of money to produce it.
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by druid06(m): 6:46pm On Jul 02, 2013
adaobi123:

I dont blame her though. Its just like a por.n movie but with lots of money to produce it.

I think I've read the first chapter of this same book and I was disgusted. It was too crude and too sex-ual. It was just like reading the written version of B-D.S.M. It reminded me of the novel name "O". Have you read it?
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 02, 2013
druid06:

I think I've read the first chapter of this same book and I was disgusted. It was too crude and too sex-ual. It was just like reading the written version of B-D.S.M. It reminded me of the novel name "O". Have you read it?

"O" ? I haven't.....was it worth your time ? grin grin
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by druid06(m): 6:58pm On Jul 02, 2013
adaobi123:

Maybe you should, I bet you would like it wink. I actually did read the book to the end, it was too graphical but what could I have done?. It was the "it" book for teenage boys back then.
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 02, 2013
druid06:

Maybe you should, I bet you would like it wink. I actually did read the book to the end, it was too graphical but what could I have done?. It was the "it" book for teenage boys back then.

grin grin

LMAO.......I'll check the book out.
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by druid06(m): 7:23pm On Jul 02, 2013
adaobi123:

Actually the title of the book is "Story of O". Don't forget to give me a feedback.
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 02, 2013
druid06:

Actually the title of the book is "Story of O". Don't forget to give me a feedback.

grin grin

Okay sir
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by lumeviewscom: 10:14pm On Jul 02, 2013
wonlasewonimi: Na to dey carry tissue go cinema be that.
To Self-Service or to cry?
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by lumeviewscom: 10:18pm On Jul 02, 2013
adaobi123: I agree with the above Emma Watson is a good candidate
Emma Watson already turned down the role...
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 02, 2013
lumeviews.com:

Emma Watson already turned down the role...

I heard smiley
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by lumeviewscom: 10:20pm On Jul 02, 2013
folakeojo: Unfortunately emma watson has also said she wouldn't take the role...I wonder y the good ones jst dey remove themselves sha...maybe cos of the content.
Just saw this. You're right... She did.
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by tpia5: 11:48pm On Jul 02, 2013
they might go with rachel mcadams.

she was also in the time traveller's wife although i havent watched it.

but she has the daring nature required by the script.
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by tpia5: 11:52pm On Jul 02, 2013
from this list, i'd say maybe felicity jones

http://www.policymic.com/articles/10956/50-shades-of-grey-movie-emma-watson-and-21-girls-who-could-be-anastasia-steele

although its very hard to choose.

amanda seigfried, perhaps, she has the eyes.

felicity has the "brave new world" initiate look. Or the naive new yorker.

anne hathaway would have nailed the role, but its too x rated.
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by tpia5: 12:05am On Jul 03, 2013
Stephen Amell: Out of Fifty Shades of Grey Movie After Reading Book?

Based on a couple of recent comments he made, Arrow star Stephen Amell is reportedly out of the running for the lead role in Fifty Shades of Grey.

Earlier this spring, the Canadian heart throb had more than a few hearts aflutter when he confirmed he “had a meeting” about starring in the film.

He's singing a different tune now, however.

“Was on a flight back to LA with no movie, so I grabbed Fifty Shades of Grey and burned through it,” the actor, 32, wrote on Facebook last week.

Apparently he was not impressed.

“Umm ... I hope they get the movie made, and I’m sure someone will be excellent in it. [But] that person will not be me,” Stephen Amell added.

So did he just take himself out of contention for a major film role he was under fairly serious consideration for? That's the implication, right?

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2013/05/stephen-amell-out-of-fifty-shades-of-grey-movie-after-reading-bo/

[img]http://static.pourfemme.it/pfgossip/fotogallery/625X0/45761/stephen-amell.jpg[/img]
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by lumeviewscom: 10:24am On Jul 03, 2013
tpia@:
from this list, i'd say maybe felicity jones

http://www.policymic.com/articles/10956/50-shades-of-grey-movie-emma-watson-and-21-girls-who-could-be-anastasia-steele

although its very hard to choose.

amanda seigfried, perhaps, she has the eyes.

felicity has the "brave new world" initiate look. Or the naive new yorker.

anne hathaway would have nailed the role, but its too x rated.

I've seen Anne Hathaway play a VERY erotic scene in one movie. I forget the name. Anne and her girlfriend decided to have random s*x in a bar. Men, i wanted to slap the guy that was squeezing her body anyhow & taking off her clothes. I like that chic!
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by tpia5: 2:59pm On Jul 03, 2013
She doesnt usually do overly intimate scenes, maybe that has changed i guess.
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by Nomski0(f): 7:34pm On Jul 04, 2013
folakeojo: God forbid that its another kristen stewart clone. Don't want to watch someone looking like she has an epileptic episode when she gazes at christian.
Jesus! I thought i was the only one that noticed it.......that movie was just weird. And when i was reading the novels....i liked it. I think, J-Law would be perfect. Amanda Seyfield would do a really good job. Nina Dobrev too. Still holding out for Emma Waston though.
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by tjskii(f): 9:05am On Jul 05, 2013
adaobi123: embarassed embarassed

Matt bomer is g.ay cry

Noooooooo,dis delicious morsel of man meat gayy, cry cry
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 05, 2013
tjskii:

Noooooooo,dis delicious morsel of man meat gayy, cry cry

cry cry cry cry cry

Sad times
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by RoyalAssasin: 2:14pm On Jul 06, 2013
lumeviews.com:

The sextastic E.L. James’ novel “Fifty Shades” trilogy has sold more than 70 million copies worldwide and is ready to make it’s full-frontal cinematic debut, but the cast is still under lock and key. The novel chronicles the chain reaction when literature student Anastasia Steele meets a handsome, yet tormented, billionaire named Christian Grey. The script is written/adapted by Kelly Marcel and the Producer is Dana Brunetti.

According to a June 27 report by MTV News, the film will hit theaters on August 1, 2014. This date leaves a little over a year for the movie to get made, but since it isn’t going to require a lot of special effects, it will probably take only a few months to finish. The fans want to know who will be cast as Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele.

Cast/crew and top contenders for lead roles of the virgin-gone-bad Anastasia Steele and her dashing, kinky, billionaire man-toy, Christian Grey can be found by visiting the source link below.
FIFTY SHADES OF GREY: THE MOVIE

Is Matt Bomer really gay? Hmm...
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by lumeviewscom: 7:45am On Jul 10, 2013
Royal-Assasin:

Is Matt Bomer really gay? Hmm...

Is that why you quoted that long post just to ask a simple question? Can't you read the comments already posted where that issue was addressed? Please, come to this thread with your sense next time...
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by RoyalAssasin: 10:21pm On Jul 16, 2013
lumeviews.com:

Is that why you quoted that long post just to ask a simple question? Can't you read the comments already posted where that issue was addressed? Please, come to this thread with your sense next time...

Wetin happen na?
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by Nomski0(f): 1:12am On Jul 17, 2013
lumeviews.com:

Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by UjSizzle(f): 9:41am On Jul 18, 2013
Nomski0:
Nor fear o. The novel is interesting sha, for once i understand the hype.....unlike twilight, the novel has beautiful mature themes. I want either Ian(damon salvatore) or Stephen Amnell from Arrow as Christian Grey.
Ian should play Christain... ann hathaway too
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by RoyalAssasin: 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Ian should play Christain... ann hathaway too

Ann has lost her innocence jare... A virgin should play that role.
Re: 50 Shades Of Grey Trilogy - The Movie (Release Date & Cast) by UjSizzle(f): 8:09am On Jul 23, 2013
Royal-Assasin:

Ann has lost her innocence jare... A virgin should play that role.
Virgin in hollywood seriously

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Download Movie Call Of The Wild (2020) / Do Actors Really Cry In Movies? / Wwe Backlash 2017(bet9ja Ticket)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.