Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash (80013 Views)

CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by yehmy(m): 4:35pm On Jul 05, 2013
jibikunle: i saw v 3.1.3 (46)
My advice for u port back to ur stock rom nd stop disturbing dis thread.
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by 4peace(m): 5:51pm On Jul 05, 2013
daz nonsense of u.why dont u just tap it and see what will happen,just gave u example u r telling me greek

follow this

yehmy:
My advice for u port back to ur stock rom nd stop disturbing dis thread.
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by xenon500: 5:53pm On Jul 05, 2013
it rily nice.....let me try it
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by ibnuusamah: 7:35pm On Jul 05, 2013
jibikunle: please i dont know how to update the super user please

i am very sorry bros!
you need to have some basic knowledge of how to do some certain things before coming to this thread.
ENOUGH OF SPOON FEEDING.
THE MOST FORBEARING OF PEOPLE CAN GET UPSET BY YOUR NOVICE POTRAYANCE.

Sorry! but try to follow the instructions dt a number of ppl av given you, they are not there to mislead you. .LIFE ITSELF IS A DEARING ADVENTURE.
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by lacosteIII(m): 7:48pm On Jul 05, 2013
ibnuusamah:

i am very sorry bros!
you need to have some basic knowledge of how to do some certain things before coming to this thread.
ENOUGH OF SPOON FEEDING.
THE MOST FORBEARING OF PEOPLE CAN GET UPSET BY YOUR NOVICE POTRAYANCE.

Sorry! but try to follow the instructions dt a number of ppl av given you, they are not there to mislead you. .LIFE ITSELF IS A DEARING ADVENTURE.

lolzzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzx
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by proffnico(m): 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2013
yehmy:
the Alpha splash is pre-rooted just update ur superuser binary,make sure u have internet connection.
& don't forget to enable usb debugging

1 Like

Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by Nastydroid(m): 11:30pm On Jul 05, 2013

you know wat...download superSU from play store....run d app...update will pop up.....update it via mobile network..... when done...ur superuser will start working
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by givenchi1(m): 12:45am On Jul 06, 2013
pls any1 wit ñ3 stock rom should help ur guy o
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by yehmy(m): 12:49am On Jul 06, 2013
givenchi1: pls any1 wit ñ3 stock rom should help ur guy o
Take ur tym scroll up or check all lacoste post on any n3 thread he already uploaded dem.
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by Emmikem(m): 2:31am On Jul 06, 2013
yehmy:
Take ur tym scroll up or check all lacoste post on any n3 thread he already uploaded dem.

hmmmmm.....
cheesy
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by valboy20(m): 2:36am On Jul 06, 2013
jibikunle: please no vex do u mean i should untick the the outdate notification and go to play store and i wuld see update abi
Oboy yhu na java king o. Nevertheless I admire ya zeal to learn. just soak ya head inside water before doing this.
Watchout for ma screenshot,
When you open ya superuser, swipe to the right, click that part that is greenish or the circled in ma screenshot. after clicking. a dialogue box will come up then click on update, wait for some time.
Close ya superuser after updating.
P.S. you must be connected to the net for the update

1 Like

Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by jibikunle: 9:04am On Jul 06, 2013
i saw su binary not found
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by jibikunle: 9:14am On Jul 06, 2013
valboy20:
Oboy yhu na java king o. Nevertheless I admire ya zeal to learn. just soak ya head inside water before doing this.
Watchout for ma screenshot,
When you open ya superuser, swipe to the right, click that part that is greenish or the circled in ma screenshot. after clicking. a dialogue box will come up then click on update, wait for some time.
Close ya superuser after updating.
P.S. you must be connected to the net for the update
the problem is wen am flashing the alpha splash and i get to su binary at this point instead of done it say bad zip and i restart without it successful but i now download the su binary again but to flash in is the problem .pls hope my problem is now clear not that am actually disturbing the thread but if i av been then am sorry brothers in house
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by yehmy(m): 12:07pm On Jul 06, 2013
jibikunle: the problem is wen am flashing the alpha splash and i get to su binary at this point instead of done it say bad zip and i restart without it successful but i now download the su binary again but to flash in is the problem .pls hope my problem is now clear not that am actually disturbing the thread but if i av been then am sorry brothers in house
Hey cnt u see dt Alpha splash is pre-rooted?
Eblak requires u 2 flash d su-bin zip file.

If u flash eblak dts wen u need d su-bin.zip file.
buh if u using Alpha splash it is already pre-installed.

No more replies 2 ur questions here again.
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by givenchi1(m): 1:46pm On Jul 06, 2013
yehmy:
. I will be gratefull if u can help me wit d link or d exact page. Tanks in advance
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by lacosteIII(m): 2:03pm On Jul 06, 2013
givenchi1: . I will be gratefull if u can help me wit d link or d exact page. Tanks in advance

stock rom for tecno n3

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jpir6i51th88xth/stock%20rom%20for%20tecno%20n3-boot-recovery-system-md5.zip?m

unzip it...u only need d sys.yaffs.img...flash it with AIO Flasher using pc...or zip it (sys.yaffs.img), put it on ur sd card and flash using clockworkmod that came out for tecno n3 and p3...but keep d boot.img, recovery.img and md5sum...enjoy smiley and like wink

1 Like

Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by sylaz(m): 2:53pm On Jul 06, 2013
So I can just flash this with cwm because my backup boot.img and recovry.img is 0bytes in and I think they said it's not supposed to be so
lacosteIII:

stock rom for tecno n3

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jpir6i51th88xth/stock%20rom%20for%20tecno%20n3-boot-recovery-system-md5.zip?m

unzip it...u only need d sys.yaffs.img...flash it with AIO Flasher using pc...or zip it (sys.yaffs.img), put it on ur sd card and flash using clockworkmod that came out for tecno n3 and p3...but keep d boot.img, recovery.img and md5sum...enjoy smiley and like wink
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by aarizino: 7:22pm On Jul 06, 2013
Is it just me, or is anyone getting "PACKAGE FILE IS INVALID" on playstore...
And also some apps that use to be combatible with my fone before are now no longer compatible...
I dey vex o...
This rom get bug, needs serious fixing....
Lols...
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by jibikunle: 7:49pm On Jul 06, 2013
yehmy:
Hey cnt u see dt Alpha splash is pre-rooted?
Eblak requires u 2 flash d su-bin zip file.

If u flash eblak dts wen u need d su-bin.zip file.
buh if u using Alpha splash it is already pre-installed.

No more replies 2 ur questions here again.
am using that rom that have holo launcher and dolphin browser pre installed
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by valboy20(m): 10:36pm On Jul 06, 2013
jibikunle: am using that rom that have holo launcher and dolphin browser pre installed

that's eblak.

the su binary zip you downloaded is bad or the download is not complete, delete that one and redownload it.

place it in ya SD card root after downloading. boot into recovery n flash. wait till you see done, then switch off

update the superuser after flashing as given in ma screenshot above.

1 Like

Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by jibikunle: 11:45pm On Jul 06, 2013
valboy20:

that's eblak.

the su binary zip you downloaded is bad or the download is not complete, delete that one and redownload it.

place it in ya SD card root after downloading. boot into recovery n flash. wait till you see done, then switch off

update the superuser after flashing as given in ma screenshot above.

it doesnt boot to recovery that is the problem
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by yehmy(m): 8:31am On Jul 07, 2013
jibikunle: it doesnt boot to recovery that is the problem
See booting 2 custom recovery takes tym, so u need 2 take ur tym if nt bro smash dt fone on d floor. grin

1 Like

Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by givenchi1(m): 8:51am On Jul 07, 2013
lacosteIII:

stock rom for tecno n3

.am grateful for all u av done.downloading already
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by givenchi1(m): 9:07am On Jul 07, 2013
Pls wht shld i do wit the boot.img,recovery.img nd m5dl.tanks
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by sylaz(m): 9:27am On Jul 07, 2013
Can anybody upload iFonts here? I've got the package file invalid because of the Eblak's bug
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by givenchi1(m): 4:28pm On Jul 07, 2013
Pls i need ifont on my phone,getting invalid package on play store
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by wizzymate(m): 5:56pm On Jul 07, 2013
my camera doesnt work wit eblak but when i flash stock rom it works. wat could be the problem?
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 07, 2013
wizzymate: my camera doesnt work wit eblak but when i flash stock rom it works. wat could be the problem?
Bed bug...oops plastic bug wink
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by 4peace(m): 3:23am On Jul 08, 2013
sylaz: Can anybody upload iFonts here? I've got the package file invalid because of the Eblak's bug
givenchi1: Pls i need ifont on my phone,getting invalid package on play store

Invalid package is not a bug poop
it is either your download is not complete or
there is connection lost when downloading.
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by 4peace(m): 3:25am On Jul 08, 2013
wizzymate: my camera doesnt work wit eblak but when i flash stock rom it works. wat could be the problem?

Using same rom didn't get that
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by Nobody: 5:04am On Jul 08, 2013
4peace:

Invalid package is not a bug poop
it is either your download is not complete or
there is connection lost when downloading.
Neva........ Not with play store. U get wat u dwnld even if u turn off ur fone and continue ur dwnld next day.
I fink its a bug
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash by yehmy(m): 9:26am On Jul 08, 2013
Ok. let me confirm if d invalid package file is frm dis rom, if it is we will make some changes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (41) (Reply)

LG G7 ThinQ Officially Launched: Price, Specifications, News And More / Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) / When You Use French Flag As Facebook Profile Pic (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.